Dollface Glamour Reviews

48 Reviews for Dollface Glamour

48 Dollface Glamour Reviews

Chelsea Shaw · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Bridget was amazing to work with! She really took the time to deliver exactly what I had in my head! She was professional, caring and willing to do anything I needed! She went above and beyond what I expected!

Marchesa · Married on 10/13/2018

A+ artist - Couldn't be happier!

Bridgette was fantastic! My girls and I were so happy to have had her. She was professional, talented, and happily willing to take suggestions from the bride. She knew how to cater to each individual face and how to highlight each girl's best assets. She was friendly and efficient - and was spot on her estimated time to complete 8 faces! I would definitely recommend her - she has earned her amazing reviews. I would love to find a reason to use her again!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/16/2018

She was awesome!!! She did several of my bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of bride, and mine. It looked very natural. She offered fake lashes and they looked very natural. I loved my eyes. She came to our hotel room and very professional. We got to keep our lip stick/gloss and she had so many choices to pick from. I would totally use her again.

Dollface Glamour 1
    Dollface Glamour 2

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely loved my makeup for my wedding day. This was super inexpensive for the services provided, which included traveling. Would recommend to anyone!

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

Bridgette was amazing to work with. My friend actually used her for her wedding and I loved it back then. Once I found Dollface Glamour again I knew I had to booker her. She was on time, and great to work with. All of my girls loved their makeup and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend Dollface to anyone!!!!!!

Jessie · Married on 03/24/2018

Bridgette was fantastic to work with. She did onsite makeup for my bridesmaids and mother and did a fabulous job. She worked quick and and was accommodating. So happy I selected her as my makeup vendor and highly recommend her.

Dollface Glamour 3
    Dollface Glamour 4

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2017

Bridgette was amazing!!! She did my makeup (the bride), my mom's makeup and all of my bridesmaids makeup! She was super professional, on time and did the best job ever! Her foundation was gorgeous and we all loved her airbrush spray! I looked flawless, if I do say so myself. One of my favorite things was she buys numerous lip colors and lipsticks for you to try. Once you select one, she puts it on your lips and you get to keep the lipstick! I was so impressed! I also loved her wide variety of fake eyelashes. She has the "Carrie Underwoods", the "Kim Kardashians" and so much more! I choose the Kim K's and my eyes were so dramatic and gorgeous! My mom was so worried about getting her make up done and looking like a clown, but Bridgette proved my mom wrong! She looked lovely, but not overstated. Overall, Bridgette is amazing to work with! Totally book her if you want to look and feel GORGEOUS!
    -Rachel T.

Dollface Glamour 5

Hilary · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridgette was amazing to work with. She was helpful and professional and the job she did was exceptional.

Lea · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn’t have asked for anyone better than Dollface Glamour! Bridgette does amazing work! I was very pleased with how my makeup looked, as did all my girls!!

Dollface Glamour 6
    Dollface Glamour 7
    Dollface Glamour 8

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Bridget was fantastic! She made my entire wedding party including parents and grandparents look amazing for my special day! She has an amazing talent and passion for what she does!

Kaitlen · Married on 08/12/2017

Bridgette did an amazing job on my wedding day make up! She was very affordable, and provided top notch service with beautiful airbrush make up and captured the exact look I wanted for my wedding day! I had a brunch wedding, so we had to get up really early to start getting ready and she accommodated to everything me and my bridal party needed. Thank you so much, Bridgette!!

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2017

She's Awesome! We had 11 girls getting makeup. She got them all done and looking beautiful, right on schedule!

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

My makeup turned out better than I could have imagined! Bridgette listened to all of my wishes and made myself and my girls look amazing! It was extremely helpful to have the complimentary lip color for touch ups throughout the day and night. I would reccomend her service to anyone. Extremely great value for her time and talents!

Caitlyn · Married on 05/27/2017

I, my bridal party and my mom had an awesome experience with Bridgette! She was very flexible with our crazy schedules, and her makeup made us all look (and feel) flawless!

Malory · Married on 04/23/2017

Bridgette was really friendly and willing to work with each of our styles. Everyone looked great!

Karrie · Married on 04/22/2017

I found Bridgette minute because the lady that was supposed to do my make up was in a car accident. I don't know where or how my make up but I got done without her. I never wear make up. She is Very professional takes pride in her work . I was so at easy in her to making me beautiful on my wedding day.

Dollface Glamour 9

Brittni · Married on 04/14/2017

Bridgette was just an absolute joy to work with! Always responded to my emails within hours and listened to what I wanted! She was very professional and worked very efficiently. Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know getting married!

Chelsea · Married on 01/07/2017

Bridgette was absolutely fantastic! Not only was she extremely flexible with requests that my bridesmaids and I had, but she even brought a huge assortment of lipstick shades we wanted to see. She did an early morning makeup trial for my bridal shower brunch, which turned out great. I would highly recommend Bridgette to anyone looking for a great artist, and I already have started passing out her name.

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

Bridgette was fantastic! I've worked with her for my own wedding and my friend's wedding. Everyone's makeup was absolutely perfect. We even had a last minute black eye on the groom that she covered up flawlessly!

Kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

She was amazing! I mean it when I say I have never felt more beautiful in my life! She did a great job at helping me achieve the perfect look I had no idea how to express. Highly recommend and will be using her if ever I need my make up done again!

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Bridgette with Dollface Glamour did my makeup (the bride) as well as my bridesmaids and the mothers. She did a great job! She was reasonably priced and very easy to work with. My makeup also looked great all night and she listened to what everyone wanted. Highly recommend!

Bridgette is amazing! She made every single girl in our wedding party look stunning! I absolutely LOVED everyone's makeup, including my own. We were all joking that we needed her to get us ready every morning! She was also a super fun presence to have in the room. I HIGHLY recommend her! She will make you look fabulous and have fun in the process!

Cristin · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I paid for our wedding almost entirely ourselves, and since we're students, we had a pretty tight budget. However, I really wanted my makeup professionally done because I really wanted airbrushed foundation for pictures. My experience with Dollface was perfect! We met about 3 months out and did a trial run to see what I liked and what I wanted, then she arrived by 10am on the day of the wedding. If you're looking for someone affordable and reliable to make you feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day, I definitely recommend Dollface!

Cristin · Married on 07/30/2016

If you're wanting to look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day (even though you're already beautiful ;) ) I DEFINITELY recommend Dollface. I wanted air brushed foundation because it looks so good in pictures, but I couldn't and didn't want to pay hundreds for it. Dollface was so affordable but exceeded my expectations. We had a consult a couple months out where we talked about what I wanted and did a full trial. She even asked how visible I wanted my freckles to be - I love my freckles but they have been edited out by photographers before without asking... All in all, I 100% recommend Dollface!!

Allison · Married on 04/16/2016

Bridgette is an amazing person to work with! She was very accommodating and responded quickly to all of my messages. She was able to meet up with me and do my trial run for my bridal shower. She was on time for the day of the wedding and was able to work with all of my bridesmaids and create a look that they wanted. She had lots of eyelash options and lip color options. You even get to take the lip glosses with you! Bridgette is a wonderful person to work with and very professional. I highly recommend her!