Dollface Glamour Reviews

Dollface Glamour 5
Dollface Glamour 6
Dollface Glamour 7

Maggie Horne · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Makeup Experience to Date!

Bridgette was professional, talented, and made all 11 people needing makeup on wedding day feel like a 10/10. I have a lot of girls who get their makeup done professionally regularly in my wedding party and they were all eager to get Bridgette’s contact information for their events. She came on sight and made each person feel special.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Chelsea Shaw · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

Bridget was amazing to work with! She really took the time to deliver exactly what I had in my head! She was professional, caring and willing to do anything I needed! She went above and beyond what I expected!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Make Up

Bridgette is fantastic! Very easy to work with, very flexible and made the whole experience very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend DollFace Glamour to anyone! The use of foundation and airbrush was truly flawless on everyone in the bridal party. Each one of my girls was so in love with the amazing job that Bridgette did! If you are looking for flexibility, affordable pricing and a look that will last the whole day, Bridgette with DollFace Glamour is your vendor! Thank you again for amazing experience :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lisa Adkins · Married on 10/20/2018

You’ve found the one!

Bridgette did a wonderful job! I was stressed, as any bride is, but more so because I knew I wanted to cover up old acne scars so I could look beautiful on my wedding day. I felt amazing! My bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. Thank you Bridgette!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Marchesa · Married on 10/13/2018

A+ artist - Couldn't be happier!

Bridgette was fantastic! My girls and I were so happy to have had her. She was professional, talented, and happily willing to take suggestions from the bride. She knew how to cater to each individual face and how to highlight each girl's best assets. She was friendly and efficient - and was spot on her estimated time to complete 8 faces! I would definitely recommend her - she has earned her amazing reviews. I would love to find a reason to use her again!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/16/2018

She was awesome!!! She did several of my bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of bride, and mine. It looked very natural. She offered fake lashes and they looked very natural. I loved my eyes. She came to our hotel room and very professional. We got to keep our lip stick/gloss and she had so many choices to pick from. I would totally use her again.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Dollface Glamour 8
    Dollface Glamour 9

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely loved my makeup for my wedding day. This was super inexpensive for the services provided, which included traveling. Would recommend to anyone!

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

Bridgette was amazing to work with. My friend actually used her for her wedding and I loved it back then. Once I found Dollface Glamour again I knew I had to booker her. She was on time, and great to work with. All of my girls loved their makeup and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend Dollface to anyone!!!!!!

Jessie · Married on 03/24/2018

Bridgette was fantastic to work with. She did onsite makeup for my bridesmaids and mother and did a fabulous job. She worked quick and and was accommodating. So happy I selected her as my makeup vendor and highly recommend her.

Dollface Glamour 10
    Dollface Glamour 11

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2017

Bridgette was amazing!!! She did my makeup (the bride), my mom's makeup and all of my bridesmaids makeup! She was super professional, on time and did the best job ever! Her foundation was gorgeous and we all loved her airbrush spray! I looked flawless, if I do say so myself. One of my favorite things was she buys numerous lip colors and lipsticks for you to try. Once you select one, she puts it on your lips and you get to keep the lipstick! I was so impressed! I also loved her wide variety of fake eyelashes. She has the "Carrie Underwoods", the "Kim Kardashians" and so much more! I choose the Kim K's and my eyes were so dramatic and gorgeous! My mom was so worried about getting her make up done and looking like a clown, but Bridgette proved my mom wrong! She looked lovely, but not overstated. Overall, Bridgette is amazing to work with! Totally book her if you want to look and feel GORGEOUS!
    -Rachel T.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Dollface Glamour 12

Hilary · Married on 11/11/2017

Bridgette was amazing to work with. She was helpful and professional and the job she did was exceptional.

Lea · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn’t have asked for anyone better than Dollface Glamour! Bridgette does amazing work! I was very pleased with how my makeup looked, as did all my girls!!

Dollface Glamour 13
    Dollface Glamour 14
    Dollface Glamour 15

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Bridget was fantastic! She made my entire wedding party including parents and grandparents look amazing for my special day! She has an amazing talent and passion for what she does!

Kaitlen · Married on 08/12/2017

Bridgette did an amazing job on my wedding day make up! She was very affordable, and provided top notch service with beautiful airbrush make up and captured the exact look I wanted for my wedding day! I had a brunch wedding, so we had to get up really early to start getting ready and she accommodated to everything me and my bridal party needed. Thank you so much, Bridgette!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2017

She's Awesome! We had 11 girls getting makeup. She got them all done and looking beautiful, right on schedule!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

My makeup turned out better than I could have imagined! Bridgette listened to all of my wishes and made myself and my girls look amazing! It was extremely helpful to have the complimentary lip color for touch ups throughout the day and night. I would reccomend her service to anyone. Extremely great value for her time and talents!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 05/27/2017

I, my bridal party and my mom had an awesome experience with Bridgette! She was very flexible with our crazy schedules, and her makeup made us all look (and feel) flawless!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Malory · Married on 04/23/2017

Bridgette was really friendly and willing to work with each of our styles. Everyone looked great!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Karrie · Married on 04/22/2017

I found Bridgette minute because the lady that was supposed to do my make up was in a car accident. I don't know where or how my make up but I got done without her. I never wear make up. She is Very professional takes pride in her work . I was so at easy in her to making me beautiful on my wedding day.

Dollface Glamour 16

Brittni · Married on 04/14/2017

Bridgette was just an absolute joy to work with! Always responded to my emails within hours and listened to what I wanted! She was very professional and worked very efficiently. Would definitely recommend her to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 01/07/2017

Bridgette was absolutely fantastic! Not only was she extremely flexible with requests that my bridesmaids and I had, but she even brought a huge assortment of lipstick shades we wanted to see. She did an early morning makeup trial for my bridal shower brunch, which turned out great. I would highly recommend Bridgette to anyone looking for a great artist, and I already have started passing out her name.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

Bridgette was fantastic! I've worked with her for my own wedding and my friend's wedding. Everyone's makeup was absolutely perfect. We even had a last minute black eye on the groom that she covered up flawlessly!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kristy · Married on 10/15/2016

She was amazing! I mean it when I say I have never felt more beautiful in my life! She did a great job at helping me achieve the perfect look I had no idea how to express. Highly recommend and will be using her if ever I need my make up done again!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Bridgette with Dollface Glamour did my makeup (the bride) as well as my bridesmaids and the mothers. She did a great job! She was reasonably priced and very easy to work with. My makeup also looked great all night and she listened to what everyone wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Bridgette is amazing! She made every single girl in our wedding party look stunning! I absolutely LOVED everyone's makeup, including my own. We were all joking that we needed her to get us ready every morning! She was also a super fun presence to have in the room. I HIGHLY recommend her! She will make you look fabulous and have fun in the process!

Sent on 08/23/2016