86 Reviews for Documenting Life's Moments

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Negatives (1)

I can't recommend Dave Lang highly enough. With the utmost tact and sensitivity, he managed to capture so many of the precious moments that made our day so memorable. Each time my wife and I look at the album he put together, we relive the wedding. Superlative service. Fantastic value. Great guy. What's not to like?

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We contacted Dave about a month before our wedding and how lucky were we that he was available! Outstanding service from first email to final photos and excellent value for money. Thank you, Dave for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Nina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad that Dave was referred to us! He was very responsive and worked with us to meet our needs. He was such a pleasure to plan and work with! He made everyone feel comfortable and me, my husband and our guests enjoyed taking all of the pictures. The final pictures were delivered to us in a very timely manner and turned out beautiful! I highly recommend hiring Dave!

Profile Picture Mary Grace, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Dave happily showed up to our outdoors elopement in the middle of winter. While some of our family was shivering, Dave took a knee on the ground which is frozen solid just to get the right angle and joked about almost packing knee pads.
I really appreciate his hard work and commitment. We got the pictures in full quality in a few days and of course they are all amazing.

10/10 definitely would recommend.

Profile Picture Anup, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and his partner were amazing! He captured our special day back in October perfectly getting every detail we wanted plus more. Very friendly, personable, and flexible. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day he made sure we were at ease and having fun. We stared printing our pictures for various frame sizes and the pictures are beautiful and vibrant-- from our small frames to our large frames the quality still stays amazing. My husband and I are ecstatic with everything and highly recommend Dave to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

With Dave being our photographer we had one less item to worry about during the wedding. Between the first consult and the engagement shoot we sent him all of our photo requests and he did not miss a single one the day of the wedding. Dave is very accommodating with my wife and I as well as our guests when he was asked to take impromptu photos during the event.

I highly recommend Dave for your engagement shoot, wedding, and any other event that he is available for.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and his partner working as a team were able to capture our wedding perfectly. Their attention to detail created some amazing wedding photos. They where able to stage the shots perfectly to capture the light. They accomplished this while at the same time creating a stress free atmosphere during our big day. I would recommend Dave to anyone looking to have any type of professional photos taken

Profile Picture GEOFFREY, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married this past September and we cannot say enough good things about Dave and his partner. They were extremely professional and were able to deliver a completely stress free experience. Dave is a talented photographer and was able to capture all the moments from the big "I do", to the little details that others might have missed. I couldn't have been happier with our choice! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot speak highly enough about David.... he was fun to work with, organized, efficient and did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Faye, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave was absolutely incredible! From our first meeting, he put us at complete ease and made us feel so confident in choosing him to capture such special memories. Dave even visited our venue a week ahead to pre-select places he wanted to take photos and they were all PERFECT! He was flexible, supportive, and made us have fun both during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. We could not have asked for more and are still blown away by how Dave seemed to go above and beyond at each possible opportunity!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and his partner were great! Everybody involved with the wedding would say the same thing. Dave seemed to be able to capture every emotion we felt with every picture. Both our wedding parties and our families were very happy with him as well. People who had already booked photographers for their wedding were asking us for his info because they wanted to switch to him immediately. I would highly recommend Dave to anybody looking for great pictures and a team that makes sure they capture every moment without it being staged! Thank you again Dave!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave was the photographer for our wedding and he did a great job! My wife and I met with him months before the wedding and planned out what shots he would take. On the day of the wedding, he was very patient and took all the photos we discussed. During our first dance, he took great photos while capturing the audience reaction in the background. Overall, we think he did a great job and can’t recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Brad, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were referred to Dave through my sister (he was the photographer at her wedding too) and he did a fantastic job! Throughout the wedding planning he was very responsive and a great help answering all of our questions and helping us come up with a list of all the important shots. We could not be happier with the photos Dave took—he beautifully captured our day. He’s hard working and talented—I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave was our photographer for our wedding in April and I recommend him highly to other brides! He was organized, flexible, responsive, and the photos were amazing! We had our engagement photos done with Dave and he was so flexible in working on a location with us after we discovered that our original place would not work. I was very hesitant about engagement photos because I am quite camera-shy, but could not have been more comfortable with Dave-and they were amazing with a great variety of shots. On our wedding day, he showed up early and very prepared with his assistant for the day. They were wonderful about keeping us informed and on track as we got ready. One of the things that really made me want to book Dave as our photographer (besides the quality of his work) was seeing him at other weddings. He fit in so easily with the guests and was so unobtrusive, but captured amazing shots. We also had some wedding photos done at another location that day and Dave had some wonderfully creative ideas. His turn around time is phenomenal and the sneak peek photos we received (the next day!!) was such a nice treat! As a bride who liked to be organized and likes things planned out, Dave made this whole process a breeze for us. I HIGHLY recommend Dave for your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In a word, Dave is fantastic!!! Hiring him to shoot our wedding was a no-brainer. We've seen his work through mutual friends and we were absolutely delighted upon learning that he was available on our wedding date. Every step of the way, Dave listened to our wishes and preferences, in addition to any questions or concerns, which he promptly addressed. Dave has an abundance of patience and exudes great professionalism in his work. And there's no ego with this guy...Dave was open-minded and took our suggestions into consideration. We were impressed by his quick-thinking and creative style. Our wedding day was overcast and rainy (good luck, right?), and although we planned to have an outdoor ceremony, Dave and his assistant instantly adjusted when it was announced the ceremony would be held indoors. Once the skies cleared, he whisked us away to capture some truly breathtaking shots with the fall foliage in the background. We are beyond pleased with the final photos, and know we will always treasure them. Book him now, you won't regret it!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Dave through mutual friends, and several years later, we were really excited to book him for our wedding! Having my photo taken isn't something I normally feel comfortable with, in fact, I would say that I hate having my picture taken and generally avoid photos. Working with Dave definitely put my mind at ease. Whether it was our engagement photo shoot, or the wedding day, Dave was patient in directing each shot, leaving us with beautiful photos and memories from a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave is a pleasure to work with. He was always professional and went above and beyond expectations. When you have so many things to worry about on your wedding day, its nice to know you can have a dependable guy producing wonderful pictures!

Profile Picture User5579157, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Dave is the best vendor we used (or met!) through our entire wedding-planning process. He balances so much-- he's calm and patient but efficient and effective, friendly and personable but super professional, affordable and incredibly high quality. We LOVE our photos and throughout the process he definitely knew what he was doing, while making our choices all very clear and low pressure. He is a wonderful guy and we so enjoyed hanging out with him during our big day. (We also did an engagement shoot which turned out gorgeously-- he has an amazing eye and again was a joy to work with.) We even had a bunch of photos back the day after our wedding! He is on top of everything and I have zero reservations in whole-heartedly recommending him!

Profile Picture Ari, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave is great, hiring him was the best decision we made about our wedding. I usually hate having my picture taken, but Dave was calm, organized, and the whole picture taking process- from engagement shoot to getting our amazing wedding photos back- was completely stress free. Dave was easy to plan with leading up the date, and on the day of carried out the plan diligently and professionally. Then our pictures came back quicker than I expected and were absolutely amazing. Not only were all the shots we discussed included, but for every moment I would have wanted a picture of we have a great shot.

Reflecting on the experience what stands out to me is that I really loved the final product. I don't usually love pictures of myself, but the pictures we got back were exactly how I wanted to remember my wedding.

Profile Picture Jonah, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were lucky enough to find David through a friend who also used him for their wedding. I can't say this enough - David and his assistant did an AMAZING job. They were punctual, professional, organized, and affordable. To be perfectly honest I don't think he charges enough for his services.
The photos we've gotten back truly and beautifully captured our wedding day. David, in additional to being an organized businessman, is also an exceptionally talented artist. The composition of the shots he and his assistant came up with on the fly during hustle and bustle of the day are stunning. Zero regrets. Book this man.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Dave is organized, flexible, and dependable. Booking him as a photographer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. As a busy bride, starting a new job while wedding planning, I did not want to be consumed with making so many decisions on nitty-gritty details of wedding photography and the wedding for that matter. Dave was easy to work with, gave me and my husband guidance and suggestions on how to proceed with the photos, was flexible with what ever ideas and vision we had for our wedding day. Dave and his assistant trudged through muddy trenches on a VERY hot and humid day for me and my husband, just to get great shots for us! All throughout the process, Dave seemed cool and collected!! My husband and I, our friends and families, are so impressed by his work. Dave and his assistant truly captured our laid back style, our aesthetic, and every emotion of that special day in still photograph. We are all so grateful for his expertise, professionalism, organization, patience, and creativity. Brides and Grooms, trust that Dave will capture all of the best moments of your special day. I think all the amazing 5 star reviews are testament to this. Let me add mine. If my husband and I could give even more stars, we would.. 5 stars to this pro.... and many more.

Profile Picture User7349033, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

David captured every moment of our wedding! We can not say enough about how happy we are with our photos! He was so relaxed, yet got every shot that we wanted! He really made an effort to get to know us personally which really stood out to us. He kept in touch through the entire planning process and even helped me draft a schedule for that day so I knew who I needed around and when. He knew that we wanted to catch some of our cocktail hour and he made sure it happened! He was really great about gathering groups together to get the pictures done in a timely fashion. He brought along another photographer Daniel who was also amazing and captured a great shot of us under a rainbow. We couldn't be happier and will cherish our photos forever. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a photographer, Dave brings with him an incredible amount of professionalism and skill. He is easy going and comfortable to work with. I am not used to being photographed and am even often uncomfortable when the camera is on me. Dave made me feel comfortable so I could look my best! Dave’s pictures were gorgeous – his formal group shots were beautifully taken and edited and his candid shots really captured the essence of our wedding party and showed how fun our wedding was! Finally, Dave’s turnaround time is amazing! Within a month, we were in possession of digital copies of our photos. Dave is a fantastic photographer and because of his work, we will be able to treasure our wedding pictures for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Dave was awesome to work with! From the moment we met we felt like we had met a new friend. Dave is easy going and makes you feel so comfortable. Our engagement session made us have a closer connection with Dave and gave us a sneak peek at what to expect at our wedding. The day of the wedding Dave was very professional. He made sure everyone was at ease and having fun. We received our pictures this past weekend and were more than thrilled with the selection of shots! We would highly recommend David Stubbart Photography!

Profile Picture Kristine, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave was great. For a guy that feels cheesy taking all those "romantic" wedding pictures.. Dave made me feel ok about them. He's a great guy!

Profile Picture User6054920, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day