DM Paper Designs Reviews

DM Paper Designs 5
DM Paper Designs 6
DM Paper Designs 7

Philip · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding invitations and place cards were amazing! All the details in the invitations reflected our personalities and wedding color schemes. Thank you Debra for making us feel welcome and helping us as we planned our wedding. We had only but great comments on our wedding invitations and place cards from our guests! We will definitely have you in mind for future events!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Eyrich

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

Debra and Christopher are a pleasure to work with! Debra created a custom succulent design for our wedding invitations and programs. They were so perfect and were better than I ever imagined. Debra spent hours with me selecting fonts and colors, she is an expert at what she does. She knew exactly what to show me based on what I liked. Debra and Christopher made the entire process so much fun and *easy*! Thank you both again!! :)

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

Debra and Christopher were so amazing to work with on our wedding invitations and they completely exceeded our expectations!! My friends and family still rave about how beautiful our invitations were and I cannot thank them enough for how perfectly they turned out. I wanted a super tropical yet elegant vibe and they delivered on exactly that. It was really special to be such a big part of the whole planning and creative process from start to finish. Christopher was so responsive and accommodating to every question I had and Debra spent an enormous amount of time both in person and through video conference to make sure all of the details I wanted were included. Nothing was overlooked or left out. I am a perfectionist and really pay attention to the small details, so it was comforting to have someone else value that too. The biggest lifesaver was that not only did they deliver a gorgeous invitation but they also took care of addressing, stamping and mailing them for us!! There should be an extra star just for this service alone! I cannot thank them enough for making my vision come to life in our invitations. I seriously will treasure them forever!

DM Paper Designs 8
    DM Paper Designs 13
    DM Paper Designs 14
    DM Paper Designs 15

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

We were so happy with our beautiful invitations, stationery, escort cards, and seating sign for our wedding day. Debra and Christopher were so very professional and great to work with! Debra had great ideas through out the process. She was able to incorporate details from my wedding day into my invites and wedding day signs and menu/thank you cards. She also made the mailing process painless by mailing them for us! They were so accommodating!

Matt · Married on 10/06/2017

I’ll admit that I wasn’t as excited as my wife when it came time to spend money on wedding cards. I had all of my defensive walls up and had a very small number in mind. I was pulled out of my comfort zone; the creation process was so fun, I really enjoyed it. I was so impressed with the final product. The cards was simply breathtaken. I would recommand DM Paper Design 1000%!!!!!

• User7642026 · 2+ years ago

Debra and Christopher were absolutely outstanding. Debra allowed me to push her sense of creativity and spent as much time with me as possible throughout our meetings to ensure I was happy. Christopher was always so prompt at answering any questions or concerns I had. My overall experience with DM was exquisite and I will always recommend them!

mimi · Married on 08/04/2016

Christopher and Debra are the absolute best at creating and delivering all your stationery needs for your wedding. They did our invitations , programs, thank you notes, escort cards and table numbers and it was all done perfectly, timely and with exceptional customer service. I will miss working with them! Anytime in the future that I need any paper goods I will contact them.

Kadie · Married on 04/30/2016

Debra and Christopher were absolutely amazing to work with and they helped us create the perfect save the dates and invitations for our wedding! They offered extremely creative options and suggestions as well as other helpful wedding planning tips and advice. Everyone was impressed and we received so many compliments! Working with them was definitely one of the best choices we made with our wedding!

Julie · Married on 04/02/2016

At first we thought that we could save money in our budget using online stationary resources, but once we met Debra I was so excited with what she had to offer and realized how much paper designs can impact our overall wedding theme. Our invitations were beautiful and we were told by several guests that they were the nicest and most unique invitations they had ever seen. They worked with us to make sure the design was perfect and helped make edits to stay within our budget. Debra also helped us prepare day of menus, escort cards, itineraries and a program board to tie together our look. She and Christopher were so great and easy to work with!!

Angela · Married on 05/16/2015

I worked with DM Paper Designs as they are a preferred vendor for the Atlantis. They did my Save-The-Dates, invitations, place cards, and Thank You cards. I chose to have them address and mail for me whenever possible. Deborah and Christopher were wonderful to work with. Their stationary is beautiful. Deborah designed the place cards for me with a little palm tree exactly how I described. There are so many options for paper, sizes, color, etc. and Deborah took the time to price out all of the options for me. We were very happy with all of our pieces that they created for us.

Charlotte · Married on 11/01/2014

Working with Debra was such an easy process for me when planning my wedding. She sat down with us and helped us find something we really liked within our budget and also gave us many design ideas we would have never thought of on our own. We received plenty of compliments on our invitations and the details that went along with them. Saying we were pleased with our invitations would be an understatement.

Nikki · Married on 09/15/2014

Debra at DM Paper designs was incredible and easy to work with. She designed my invitations, placecards and my programs and both were a huge hit with my family and guests at my wedding. My invitations were the first things my guests received and really set the stage as to what to expect with the theme of my wedding. They were classy and chic and Debras attention to detail and professionalism was amazing (and I'm sure I wasn't the easiest client to work with ha!). The invitations and programs are one of my favorite details and keepsakes from the day. Thank you so much Debra for all of your help and your incredible talents! XOX

Lilia · Married on 03/29/2014

DM paper designs created the most beautiful invitations and stationary for my wedding!!! I especially appreciated that Debra took the time to sit down with me to design custom invitations that reflected my vision exactly. I had a fantastic experience working with the ladies at DM paper designs and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Travis · Married on 12/01/2013

Our invitations were fabulous! Yes we picked what we wanted but when it came it blew us away! Very helpful and very creative. Help every step of the way even with the addresses for all the guests.

Victoria · Married on 07/06/2013

I highly recommend Debra. Her work at my wedding was simply amazing. I loved them all, my invitations with response cards, programs, table cards, escort tags, menu, and two personal gifts for our parents came out amazing. Everything exceed our expectation.

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2013

Debra created my save the dates and invitations for my wedding. Although my invites were expensive, they were absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite details of my wedding! Debra is very professional and detailed and ensures you are truly satisfied with your products.

Debra can create paper goods that are really pieces of artwork. I started getting phone calls and texts within two days of my wedding invitations going out. Everyone was raving how beautiful the invitations were. Debra and her staff created beautiful day-of stationary, escort cards, remembrance table sign, and menus. She even designed thank you card that matched my wedding invitations. The invitations were so beautiful, I'm having them framed to hang on my wall!

Ashley · Married on 02/16/2013

We got every imaginable paper for the wedding designed and created by Debra. I loved how everything matched and came together in a complete look. Our guests raved about our magnetic save-the-date, invitations, ceremony program, menu, wedding signs, place cards, and paper airplane escort cards. One of our guest told us that if the wedding is going to be anything like our invitations then he will definitely be coming! We first went to her office with no clue as to what we wanted and after discussing and planning, looking over the beautiful materials she has, we came up with a vision. Debra was great with helping with wording, etiquette, and organizing everything we needed. She kept us on time and was exceptional with communication, making every look exactly the way we wanted. She has a great eye for design and we will continue to go to her for anything paper we will ever need, from invitations to announcements!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2012

DM Paper Designs had us hooked the moment we entered the studio. Debra is so welcoming and accommodating. Debra opened our eyes into the world of paper! We have never "felt" something about invitations until Debra started designing with us. Our invitations were not only unique but portrayed us and set the tone for the wedding day! We cannot imagine working with anyone else when we need paper designs for something special! Debra and her team are truly one of a kind and we want to thank DM Paper Designs!

• Jen

Jen · Married on 11/03/2012

Debra and Holly from DM Paper Designs are beyond amazing. I was recommended to DM by a family member and my wedding planner. I loved working with Debra from the first meeting. Her creativity with paper goods is exquisite. Her personality is great to work with and her organization and ability to work with anyone's budget is so wonderful. I would recommend DM Paper Designs for any event, invitation, or paper goods you need.

Rebecca · Married on 11/02/2012

Debra and her team created my Save the Dates, Bridal Shower, Wedding Invitations, Table Numbers, Menus, and all wedding signs. She is accurate, creative, professional, kind, thoughtful, inquisitive, and on point. She took my personality and interests and created magic. I will use her company for every event I have, despite the fact that I live in Orlando and she is located in Fort Myers. She is worth the drive and time.

Jessi · Married on 04/21/2012

When I first met with Debra, I was extremely excited at the thought of working with her. I already had a concept in mind for my save the date (and had created a template that I brought with to the meeting), and Debra immediately brought about ideas that I knew could truly bring my vision to life....and that she did! All of our guests were so extremely impressed with our save the date, as it truly represented my fiance and I so well! We went on to work with each other on the invitations and all of the day of paper needs as well (programs, menu cards, and escort cards). I was so extremely happy with the level of professionalism, creativity and quality of everything and I would definitely recommend DM Paper Designs for your paper needs!

Jenn · Married on 04/07/2012

I enjoyed working with Debra at DM Paper Designs. She is extremely creative, patient and timely. She designed my Save the Date cards and Invitations. I got so many compliments from my friends and family so when it came time to do my place cards, table numbers, programs and thank you cards, it was a no brainer to go back to Debra. She carried my design that she created throughout every piece which meant the world to me. You will be VERY happy if you go with Debra!!

Stacy · Married on 03/24/2012

Debra was amazing. She was a dream to work with. We arrived with a vision, somewhat detailed and she easily brought it all to fruition. Her work as well as her service and attention to detail are second to none. We highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed. She is fabulous.

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2012

Debra is amazing, I loved her! She made customized invitations with real starfish and bling on them, yes bling! My guests are still talking about them! She made everything, table numbers, programs, napkins, stir sticks, water bottle labels with our custom monogram! She is so good at what she does. Thank you so much for all of your hard work!