DJ Nancy W, LLC Reviews

DJ Nancy W, LLC 3
  • Ireland

Ireland · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Nancy is 10/10!

DJ Nancy was extremely helpful during our reception planning, and it was clear that she knew exactly what she was doing. She was professional, flexible, and personable, and we couldn't have been happier with her services. We would definitely recommend her to other couples. Thanks for everything, Nancy!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • W

William · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing service.

Did a fantastic job for the wedding. Nice person to work with.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Erin · Married on 07/26/2019

We are so fortunate to have found DJ Nancy!

We planned our Michigan wedding from Pennsylvania, and therefore had to find our vendors on websites. We were impressed with what we read about DJ Nancy. Because the DJ/MC plays such an important role in weddings, we wanted to meet her beforehand. Not only did she take the time to meet us, she accommodated our limited schedule in Michigan. As we got closer, she kept us on task with our song and reception plans, sending us a SUPER helpful planning guide and song ideas (This was a big stress reliever for me!). She also shifted her schedule around to attend our rehearsal, once again accommodating our tight schedule. She was super fun and bubbly at the rehearsal (our bridal party loved her!), she put our officiant (my Uncle) at ease, and she carried that presence all through our wedding ceremony and reception. Her energy at our reception was great, she kept us on schedule, yet was flexible to some minor delays, and her games and music selection were AWESOME! Her assistant was great as well! We didn’t have a large wedding (about 75 people total), so I was concerned about filling the dance floor. But oh my goodness DJ Nancy got everyone up there! It was so fun! In summary, DJ Nancy helped make our day everything we had hoped for. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 09/15/2019

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you very much! You guys were so fun to DJ for!! Your uncle was really cool to work with too:) I'm glad we were able to meet and iron out details. I was honored to be such a part of your special day. Glad everything came together so nicely. The ceremony "rehearsal" always proves to help a bunch and it helps me to get to know who's who:)
  • Kenzie

Kenzie · Married on 06/01/2019

I could not be happier with DJ Nancy W!

DJ Nancy W did an amazing job at our wedding! She was prepared and met with us twice prior to the big day. I planned the wedding from the other side of the country, and I could always count on her to answer e-mails in a prompt manner. I also know that she did a great job communicating with other vendors. On the big day, she kept the dance party going throughout the reception! She played a lot of hits and received many compliments from people of all ages. She even left us a card and a CD with some of the major songs from the night. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Carly · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Nancy was great to work with and helped us plan everything out! Great music, lights, set up etc. and for a fair price!

Sent on 07/06/2019

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Carly, thanks so much for the great review!! We did have fun, didn't we! You guys were a pleasure for sure! I'm glad I was able to help with the planning:)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Nancy is amazing!

Nancy was absolutely amazing! She took the time to meet us beforehand to go over our expectations and wish list. During our reception she catered the music to the crowd so there was never a dull moment. Thank you Nancy for keeping the party going!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy W, was the DJ at the wedding I attended in September and she was outstanding. She went above and beyond our expectations. Nancy was prompt, well organized, creative, and a lot of fun! She seemed extra good at anticipating the mood of her guests. I would absolutely recommend her for any social event that wanted music & entertainment.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sue · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy was the DJ at my granddaughters wedding September 1. She was there and set up her equipment And was ready to go on time. She related to the crowd and kept the party going with a great selection of music and fun games with the bride and groom. The Reception was a great success and a lot of it was due to Nancy. I would definitely recommend her highly

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allena · Married on 06/23/2018

Nancy was fantastic! She was on time, played great music, and kept her contract and correspondence neat and professional. We’d love to work with her again.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Choose DJ Nancy W. if you want a DJ who is going to truly invest in making your wedding day perfect!

DJ Nancy W. was an incredibly experienced and talented DJ. She was able to customize her playlist to best fit my husband and I while still keeping the party going for our guests. There was never a lull during our reception from the start of the cocktail hour to the end of the night. I am still receiving compliments for her 9 months after I got married. I strongly recommend DJ Nancy W. if you want a DJ who is going to truly invest in making your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/14/2019

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth! You and Frank are a handsome couple. I was just looking at your Thank You Photo the other day and thinking about you!
    It was so nice to see (everyone) enjoying themselves and all the planning come to fruition!

Christopher · Married on 05/04/2018

Nancy was amazing at our wedding! She sat down with us several times before the big day to pick out all of our different songs. She worked hard to make sure that we had all of the songs we wanted to dance to (and even the ones we didn't want lol). She even got new specialty songs for us to play at our reception. To top it all off she also brought a very fun array of party games for us and our guests to enjoy. With her great charisma and fun spitit, she's bound to hype any crowd up to dance the night away. Thank you so much, Nancy for making our night so unforgettable.
    All the best, love C² ❤️

Sent on 07/27/2018

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Christopher! I really enjoyed being your DJ and how unique your wedding was. It was also great seeing you and Christina having so much fun:) Let's stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Nancy met with us multiple times and was very responsive in emails. She has a lot of experience which is very reassuring through planning and the wedding day itself. She took song requests from our guests and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 10/31/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jessica! It was nice getting to know you and your family. I really enjoyed being such a part of your special day. I had fun too!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

I cant say enough wonderful things about DJ Nancy! My husband and I are so appreciative of how much Nancy went above and beyond to insure that we had the best day stress free! She had so many great tips on how to ensure that the day/evening run smoothly and it did thanks to her!! If you are looking for an awesome DJ you wont be disappointed! DJ Nancy rocks!!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly. You and Dave were a pleasure to DJ for and so were the guests. I'm glad you had fun; I did too!

Don and Katie · Married on 07/14/2017

Nancy did and awesome job for us. She provided great input on our plan, the music, how we show schedule the evening. She is very experienced, professional, easy to work with, has great ideas.

Sent on 07/31/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Don and Katie. I hope our paths cross again (sooner than later)!

Juli · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Nancy for my parents 50th wedding anniversary celebration. She kept the party going with great music for the young and young at heart! This was one of the best dance parties I’ve been to. Thanks Nancy!

DJ Nancy W, LLC 4
    DJ Nancy W, LLC 5
    DJ Nancy W, LLC 6
    Sent on 11/14/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Juli! I had a good time too. What a milestone-50 years, what a couple! Glad to have been a part of it!

Andy · Married on 09/24/2016

Nancy was very easy to work with for the Wedding. She listened well, accommodated our non-traditional wedding, and performed as expected. She was more than a DJ. She was the lead person who kept the whole staff and the grooms on schedule to make sure the night was a success. Then the dance floor was full most of the night. Thank you DJ Nancy!

Sent on 10/03/2016

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Andy, I had fun at your wedding. There were some great dancers in the crowd. I'm so glad that you two are happy and finally wed:)
    Thanks for the nice review; much appreciated!

Jo · Married on 09/10/2016

Nancy was a pleasure to work with! She was Awesome! It was her job to keep our reception Rocking, and that is what she did! Communication is Key between the Bride, Groom, and The DJ, and Nancy knows that. She will do her part to make your reception and Ceremony a Success!
    We worked together, but with very little time spent on the ceremony music, yet it was PERFECT! We loved her, and would refer her services to anyone!

Jo & Rolly

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/05/2016

Searching for the right DJ for our reception was very important to us. We had 130 guests with 95% of them over the age of 21. This was a group ready to have fun and dance! Nancy did not let us down. She provided the right mix of music, entertainment and interaction with the group. She offered a competitive price and was very organized with a detailed time sheet to keep all announcements and activities moving smoothly. Thank you Nancy for a great night. Karl and Yo B.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Debra · Married on 06/18/2016

It is obvious Nancy loves her work! She did a wonderful job of keeping everyone moving and interested! I would definitely use her services again if I had another event.

Sent on 06/27/2016

DJ Nancy came recommended to us by a friend. She is professional, organized, and thorough. She provides forms and is happy to guide you through the process of picking music, and she asks plenty of questions along the way to make sure she understands you and you understand her. She was completely prepared for our wedding day and things went great. And most importantly, she kept people on the dance floor the whole night. We look forward to an opportunity to work with DJ Nancy again.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Dennis · Married on 05/14/2016

I would highly recommend Nancy for anyone who needs an extremely gifted and talented Dj. She responded to a late minute step in after the original Dj could not attend my son's recent wedding reception. She not only saved the day by attending but professionally took over the scheduled music organizing and flow of the evening events resulting in a good time for all attendees. Don't hesitate to book her if you can.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Leanne · Married on 08/22/2015

Nancy was just fantastic. We met with her a couple times before the wedding which was great. This allowed us to get to know her and her style. She is lots of fun to talk to and was full of suggestions on what we could do at the reception for songs, etc. Nancy was also able to help us set up a mic for our ceremony with great ease. Just a few emails with her and everything was planned out. The day of the wedding she did a wonderful job keeping everything on time and playing music to get people dancing. We would highly recommend Nancy and we were so happy she was part of our big day!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Nancy is by far the best DJ out there!! She was very reasonably priced, made it her job to get to know us and what we truly wanted, flexible with time, and so much fun on the dance floor! There wasn't a dull moment the entire night, if things seemed like they were slowing down or people weren't dancing, Nancy would change things up to keep the party going! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a FUN DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Dean · Married on 07/10/2015

DJNancyW was a pleasure to work with. We thought she did a good job getting to know us before the wedding so she could play song selections we wanted and get to know the names of the wedding party and parents. DJNancy also noticed that the venue made no arrangement for amplification during the rose garden wedding ceremony. She saved us from a big disaster the day of the wedding! DJNancy set up a cordless unit which took care of it perfectly. We had a reception full of varying ages of guests and she had music popular for all and provided special requests that she asked for when we first met. DJNancy is a professional, straight-forward, and genuinely caring person that we felt comfortable with right away. We never had a doubt that she would be a fantastic DJ who would keep the party upbeat, fun, and never allow things to get raunchy or out of tasteful bounds. Her contract terms were understandable and fair. DJNancy will work with you to make it your special, personalized reception! She is committed to providing excellent standards as she works with you!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Dj Nancy was fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone! She was flexible and had so many suggestions to give without feeling as if she was pushing you to do things, I personally loved that. Any time before the wedding if I had a question she would set plenty of time aside to discuss my questions. She was very thorough. Our wedding guests ranged in all types of age and she accommodated music to fit everyones wants and requests. She even surprised guests with the shoe game (which everyone thought was hilarious). She knew how to get the party started and keep it going!

Sent on 07/21/2015