DJ Nancy W, LLC Reviews

51 Reviews for DJ Nancy W, LLC

• Jason

Jason D. · Married on 02/08/2021

Great Wedding DJ

Nancy did a great job and her history having done many weddings was helpful in getting everything on track and aligned

Sent on 08/24/2020

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks a bunch, Jason! Glad things ran so smoothly. I loved working for you and your family and helping everyone have fun:) You're good people!!
  • Tracey

Tracey F. · Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Around

Covid? What Covid. Best personality and reception ever!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks a bunch!...great seeing you & Jeff (and guests) dancing and enjoying themselves. The weather cooperated pretty nicely too:)

Chelsea D. · Married on 08/08/2020

Fun and Energetic

Nancy W was very fun and energetic. She got our guests up and moving which was definitely a challenge but she made it happen. Great with planning everything out and playing a wide variety of music to suit guests of all ages

Sent on 08/15/2020

Chelsea,
    I'm so glad everything worked out so well! The weather cooperated, and we made it happen in spite of all the uncertainty. I also enjoy you dancing and seeing you and Jason enjoy your family and guests:)

Joseph S. · Married on 08/07/2020

Great energy and super sweet!

DJ Nancy W was perfect for our wedding! She's incredibly easy to talk to and understands exactly what kind of vibe you're going for at different parts of your day. She was absolutely fantastic at getting people's attention for toasts and bouquet tosses and getting people out on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/13/2020

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

You guys were so much fun (especially with the horse head piece....LOL). It was also nice to see your mom and family again!
    Thanks for entrusting me to do a good job!
  • Emelia

Emelia M. · Married on 07/31/2020

Awesome DJ!

DJ Nancy was the dj at our wedding and she was great! She was very accommodating to the changes we had to make when we had to postpone due to Covid. For the big day, she helped make the day run so smoothly and even surprised us with a sweet gift afterwards. We’ll definitely book her in the future for our party needs!

Sent on 08/10/2020

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thank you! It was a beautiful wedding and fun reception. I'm glad we were able to rehearse the ceremony.
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing wonderful love her!!!

Nancy was everything and more for a DJ!! She is so kind and caring thoughtful and funny. She made my day so very magical and perfect. She did all the sound and everything for the ceremony and reception and she jumped at anything that needed attention and took care of it with ease. I would recommend her a thousand times to everyone!! Absolutely best DJ♥️

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Angela

Angela R. · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Nancy was awesome! She did a fantastic job getting our guests onto the dance floor, including going out there herself to demonstrate a dance! We loved her!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Betsey I. · Married on 01/15/2020

Above and Beyond!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your services were awesome! Everyone had a wonderful time. My daughter and her husband could not have been happier....which made us parents happy with everything on Saturday. Your assistance with Emily's toast was above and beyond. I can't thank you enough for making that all happen on your end. I keep watching the recording to watch Emily's message to her sister. So much love.
    All I heard from our guests was how wonderful everything was, including the DJ. I was asked multiple times how I found you. Thanks to the Aquinas College Conferencing Department and their recommendations we connected with you. I'll be sure to recommend you in the future!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Ireland

Ireland · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Nancy is 10/10!

DJ Nancy was extremely helpful during our reception planning, and it was clear that she knew exactly what she was doing. She was professional, flexible, and personable, and we couldn't have been happier with her services. We would definitely recommend her to other couples. Thanks for everything, Nancy!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • W

William · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing service.

Did a fantastic job for the wedding. Nice person to work with.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Erin · Married on 07/26/2019

We are so fortunate to have found DJ Nancy!

We planned our Michigan wedding from Pennsylvania, and therefore had to find our vendors on websites. We were impressed with what we read about DJ Nancy. Because the DJ/MC plays such an important role in weddings, we wanted to meet her beforehand. Not only did she take the time to meet us, she accommodated our limited schedule in Michigan. As we got closer, she kept us on task with our song and reception plans, sending us a SUPER helpful planning guide and song ideas (This was a big stress reliever for me!). She also shifted her schedule around to attend our rehearsal, once again accommodating our tight schedule. She was super fun and bubbly at the rehearsal (our bridal party loved her!), she put our officiant (my Uncle) at ease, and she carried that presence all through our wedding ceremony and reception. Her energy at our reception was great, she kept us on schedule, yet was flexible to some minor delays, and her games and music selection were AWESOME! Her assistant was great as well! We didn’t have a large wedding (about 75 people total), so I was concerned about filling the dance floor. But oh my goodness DJ Nancy got everyone up there! It was so fun! In summary, DJ Nancy helped make our day everything we had hoped for. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 09/15/2019

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you very much! You guys were so fun to DJ for!! Your uncle was really cool to work with too:) I'm glad we were able to meet and iron out details. I was honored to be such a part of your special day. Glad everything came together so nicely. The ceremony "rehearsal" always proves to help a bunch and it helps me to get to know who's who:)
  • Kenzie

Kenzie · Married on 06/01/2019

I could not be happier with DJ Nancy W!

DJ Nancy W did an amazing job at our wedding! She was prepared and met with us twice prior to the big day. I planned the wedding from the other side of the country, and I could always count on her to answer e-mails in a prompt manner. I also know that she did a great job communicating with other vendors. On the big day, she kept the dance party going throughout the reception! She played a lot of hits and received many compliments from people of all ages. She even left us a card and a CD with some of the major songs from the night. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Carly · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Nancy was great to work with and helped us plan everything out! Great music, lights, set up etc. and for a fair price!

Sent on 07/06/2019

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Carly, thanks so much for the great review!! We did have fun, didn't we! You guys were a pleasure for sure! I'm glad I was able to help with the planning:)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Nancy is amazing!

Nancy was absolutely amazing! She took the time to meet us beforehand to go over our expectations and wish list. During our reception she catered the music to the crowd so there was never a dull moment. Thank you Nancy for keeping the party going!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy W, was the DJ at the wedding I attended in September and she was outstanding. She went above and beyond our expectations. Nancy was prompt, well organized, creative, and a lot of fun! She seemed extra good at anticipating the mood of her guests. I would absolutely recommend her for any social event that wanted music & entertainment.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sue · Married on 09/01/2018

Nancy was the DJ at my granddaughters wedding September 1. She was there and set up her equipment And was ready to go on time. She related to the crowd and kept the party going with a great selection of music and fun games with the bride and groom. The Reception was a great success and a lot of it was due to Nancy. I would definitely recommend her highly

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allena · Married on 06/23/2018

Nancy was fantastic! She was on time, played great music, and kept her contract and correspondence neat and professional. We’d love to work with her again.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Choose DJ Nancy W. if you want a DJ who is going to truly invest in making your wedding day perfect!

DJ Nancy W. was an incredibly experienced and talented DJ. She was able to customize her playlist to best fit my husband and I while still keeping the party going for our guests. There was never a lull during our reception from the start of the cocktail hour to the end of the night. I am still receiving compliments for her 9 months after I got married. I strongly recommend DJ Nancy W. if you want a DJ who is going to truly invest in making your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/14/2019

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth! You and Frank are a handsome couple. I was just looking at your Thank You Photo the other day and thinking about you!
    It was so nice to see (everyone) enjoying themselves and all the planning come to fruition!

Christopher · Married on 05/04/2018

Nancy was amazing at our wedding! She sat down with us several times before the big day to pick out all of our different songs. She worked hard to make sure that we had all of the songs we wanted to dance to (and even the ones we didn't want lol). She even got new specialty songs for us to play at our reception. To top it all off she also brought a very fun array of party games for us and our guests to enjoy. With her great charisma and fun spitit, she's bound to hype any crowd up to dance the night away. Thank you so much, Nancy for making our night so unforgettable.
    All the best, love C² ❤️

Sent on 07/27/2018

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Christopher! I really enjoyed being your DJ and how unique your wedding was. It was also great seeing you and Christina having so much fun:) Let's stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Nancy met with us multiple times and was very responsive in emails. She has a lot of experience which is very reassuring through planning and the wedding day itself. She took song requests from our guests and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 10/31/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jessica! It was nice getting to know you and your family. I really enjoyed being such a part of your special day. I had fun too!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

I cant say enough wonderful things about DJ Nancy! My husband and I are so appreciative of how much Nancy went above and beyond to insure that we had the best day stress free! She had so many great tips on how to ensure that the day/evening run smoothly and it did thanks to her!! If you are looking for an awesome DJ you wont be disappointed! DJ Nancy rocks!!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly. You and Dave were a pleasure to DJ for and so were the guests. I'm glad you had fun; I did too!

Don A. · Married on 07/14/2017

Nancy did and awesome job for us. She provided great input on our plan, the music, how we show schedule the evening. She is very experienced, professional, easy to work with, has great ideas.

Sent on 07/31/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Don and Katie. I hope our paths cross again (sooner than later)!

Juli · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Nancy for my parents 50th wedding anniversary celebration. She kept the party going with great music for the young and young at heart! This was one of the best dance parties I’ve been to. Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 11/14/2017

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Thanks Juli! I had a good time too. What a milestone-50 years, what a couple! Glad to have been a part of it!

Andy · Married on 09/24/2016

Nancy was very easy to work with for the Wedding. She listened well, accommodated our non-traditional wedding, and performed as expected. She was more than a DJ. She was the lead person who kept the whole staff and the grooms on schedule to make sure the night was a success. Then the dance floor was full most of the night. Thank you DJ Nancy!

Sent on 10/03/2016

DJ Nancy W, LLC's reply:

Andy, I had fun at your wedding. There were some great dancers in the crowd. I'm so glad that you two are happy and finally wed:)
    Thanks for the nice review; much appreciated!

Jo · Married on 09/10/2016

Nancy was a pleasure to work with! She was Awesome! It was her job to keep our reception Rocking, and that is what she did! Communication is Key between the Bride, Groom, and The DJ, and Nancy knows that. She will do her part to make your reception and Ceremony a Success!
    We worked together, but with very little time spent on the ceremony music, yet it was PERFECT! We loved her, and would refer her services to anyone!

Jo & Rolly