DJ Lady Shay Reviews

44 | Tampa, FL

44 Reviews for DJ Lady Shay

Aubree 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Best Wedding Ever!

DJ Lady Shay did a phenomenal job taking my idea's and making them a reality for mine and my husbands big day! She read the crowd accurately and made our reception the party of the year!

Sent on 11/15/2020

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

Congratulations 馃嵕馃帀馃帄 again! Our wedding was such an honor to be a part of! Thank you 馃檹馃従 for having me and many blessings to you both !

Emily 路 Married on 02/01/2020

Best Decision I Could Have Made

Having DJ Lady Shay at my wedding was the best decision I could have made. We did not have a day of planner and she kept our timeline flawlessly. She called me before the big day to make sure all the songs were correct, and really took a load of stress off the reception portion of the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Christopher 路 Married on 05/19/2019

A kick-butt dj/mc

DJ Lady Shay was absolutely awesome, not only did she help with the planing of the reception when my bride and I were unsure of what to do but she also kept everything on track and helped deal with issues before the bride and myself even heard about them. She is absolutely worth bringing on to your event.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Michelle Stephens 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Dj lady shay is outstanding!

There are so many amazing things I can say about Dj Lady Shay! She is FLAWLESS from the very beginning of booking with her all the through the event. She goes above and beyond and every detail is always handled with such professionalism. She keeps the guests dancing and makes sure everyone has a fabulous time. Even your guests will rave about her! If you're looking for that perfect DJ that will make sure your event is exactly what you want, Book DJ Lady Shay! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alexandra 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Good vibes

Great at Getting the flow of events going.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Elisa 路 Married on 07/18/2018

She was the perfect DJ for our wedding! She instantly connected with what we wanted to play at our ceremony and reception. She even went into the studio to record certain parts of 2 different songs that we wanted to play for our introduction. She was amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Trenee 路 Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Lady Shay is a amazing DJ. She made sure our guest partied all night. She's was fun, energetic and involved with the guest. I highly recommend DJ Lady Shay for your DJ needs. Finding a great DJ is hard, look no more SHE'S the BEST!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

MICHELE RENEE 路 Married on 12/05/2017

Love the Kitty Kat Gang! These ladies bring it to the party! High energy on steroids!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Alana 路 Married on 11/18/2017

From the beginning to the very end DJ Lady Shay is 5 stars hands down for that special event you are planning. She is responsible, has great availability and super friendly. Would only ever use her in the future. Some DJ's are a dime a dozen. She is at the top of her class and don't settle for less.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Benissa 路 Married on 11/13/2017

DJ Lady Shay is a professional reliable. She's not just a DJ..she's a one stop shop for any thing you need for your event...lights, furniture..gobo...etc. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Chris

Chris 路 Married on 11/12/2017

Amazing professional Dj

Amazing professional DJ. She rocked the house all night long.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Carol 路 Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Lady Shay was absolutely PERFECT for our wedding! She was SO professional, kept us in the loop with timeline and kept us in our timeline (which is so very much necessary with all the chaos!) She was so upbeat, interactive and personable. She was super flexible and adapted so fluidly to changes and had awesome suggestions! Absolutely could not have had a better DJ for our wedding! Everyone who attended our wedding kept telling us how amazing she was as well. Thank you so much Lady Shay!

Sent on 11/12/2017

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

Thank you so much! Congrats again!!

Amber 路 Married on 11/07/2017

As a wedding planner, I know a number of wonderful DJs, but DJ Lady Shay was the perfect choice for us - plus I had the pleasure of helping plan her wedding last year. It's that kind of professional courtesy and personal touch that means everything. She didn't bat an eye at our unusual playlist and took the time to get the details right. We aren't a traditional couple and needed a DJ who would work with us on making a personalized reception for us. Love her!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • JordynJ83

Jordyn 路 Married on 11/03/2017

DJ Lady Shay was a huge hit at our Nov 3 wedding. We had a very small wedding (under 50 people) and it was a wide range of ages and backgrounds. She was able to create a great atmosphere and left our whole crowd impressed. Our guests made it a point to tell me how much they enjoyed the music and the flow of the evening. Not only did she provide the DJ services, she provided the beautiful up-lighting. She was very responsive, and had a very easy worksheet to help plan the night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Angie 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Phenomenal

DJ Lady Shay is phenomenal! She had the guests up and on their feet all night. She works with your budget to give you the best experience possible. Big or small she does it all!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amy 路 Married on 05/10/2017

Shay has a million dollar personality and was beyond professional from the start. She is super organized has top notch communication and she is the absolute best at getting the party started and making sure it doesn鈥檛 stop! She was so caring, she went out of her way during the event to check with me to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned it. She is super flexible and knows how to handle anything thrown her way. The set up was very beautiful as well. Shay has an amazing energy and has excellent insight into reading the crowd and gauging what type of music to play. We had a fabulous time and plan on using her again. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Angelica 路 Married on 01/01/2017

It would be a great decision!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Erin 路 Married on 11/20/2016

Very fun and energetic. The crowd loved her!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michelle 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing!!!.. I loved everything about her.. She is so sweet and fun and an amazing dj!! She kept everyone dancing and the music was everything we wanted. I couldn't be happier!!!! thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

DJ Lady Shay's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you!

Joan 路 Married on 12/05/2015

Shay was very easy to work with and has a very engaging personality. She livened up our elderly wedding attendees and even got a few out there to dance!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

jessy 路 Married on 11/16/2015

I had a wedding 2 years ago on a budget and choosing a dj was the only thing i was being picky about since i have a love for music. I went to a grand opening at a local wedding shop and couldn't help but notice listening to the dj scratch records, which you never hear these days! i went to go see the dj and saw it was a girl playing the best music selection ive ever heard, especially out of all the wedding expos ive gone to at that point. i met her and she was the coolest, friendliest, and presented her services in a very professional manner. i had to hire her and I did! she was fantastic with checking on us and accomodated every music selection we desired. until this day, when i run into people that went to my wedding, they still rave about how GOOD the music was! people who never danced in their lives danced at my wedding. go with dj shay and you will not be disappointed, the girl has taste. other djs don't share the same passion for music like she has, she knows her stuff.

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • User4149809 路 2+ years ago

DJ Lady Shay was like apart of my bridal party , all my guests felt like she was family , she was very interactive fun and easy to contact. I have high expectations for DJ`s and she met them all . Thanks to her hosting my reception everything went according to plan all I can say is pure perfection.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Chelsea 路 Married on 02/26/2015

Very talented and personable! :)

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Toneda

Toneda 路 Married on 07/19/2014

One word....AWESSOMMEEE!
    DJ lady Shay made my wedding one of the best nights of my life! Me and my husband had so much fun and so did our guests. She played exactly what we wanted an kept i PG for our families. She was very attentive to us not only as a Dj but just in general. She danced with us, laughed with us, and gave us an awesome night to remember! Best pricing I could find for a high quality DJ!! Thanks Lady Shay you are amazing!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Sherry 路 event on: 10/19/2013

Great upbeat really engaged my guest

Sent on 11/09/2013