159 Reviews for DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services

MC (21)
Do-Not-Play List (20)
One Event Per Day (17)
Liability Insurance (6)

Dj Joey A was pneonominal ! I would recommend him if your looking for an amazing Dj for any event ! Thanks again !

Profile Picture amber, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want the BEST, hire Joey. Our wedding went off without a hitch. Joey went above and beyond his duties. He really made of special day incredible. He took care of all the music and lighting. He also had a done for that extra touch. We can’t thank him enough for the incredible service. He’s nothing but the absolute best! You will not be disappointed with his outstanding service!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joey and I go back from when he did my sister’s wedding seven years ago, which was the day I said he would be my DJ for my wedding one day. After discovering his talent and skills from my sister’s wedding, my friends and I always enjoyed a night out at Mr. B’s, as we would make sure we went on a Friday, when we knew DJ Joey would be there. After no hesitations or considering other DJ’s, Joey was the very first wedding vendor I reached out to during my wedding planning and I am pleased to say after seven years I kept my word!! On 7.28.2018, my husband and I experienced the greatest day of our lives and DJ Joey has a lot to do with that, and we can never thank him enough.
Joey remained professional, attentive to all our questions and needs, and never left us with any worries or concerns during the planning and/or the wedding day. Even when he was busy with other events or a wedding, he always responded that he will get back to me ASAP. Not only does that tell me that he remained loyal to my husband and I, but that also shows that whatever customer he is dealing with at the present moment, is his priority. It is impossible to plan a wedding completely stress-free and you will not always have the most pleasant experience with every single wedding vendor, as I have experienced hands-on. However, I assure that DJ Joey will be that 100% stress-free company, hands down!
Joey also hooked us up with a great videographer named Z. She was absolutely phenomenal!! She remained engaged with my husband and I, as well as our bridal party.
As, I look back on our wedding day there is nothing I would change, as I describe our special day as “perfection”. We all know the DJ makes the reception and DJ Joey did just that, and beyond. If you are planning a wedding and want that perfect reception, there is no better DJ to go with! We all know how reviews work, a lot of company’s reach out to you to

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joey was the first vendor we contacted after getting engaged. We had been to a few weddings he played and knew our special day wouldn’t be half of what it could be without him. The world should know we picked our date based on his availability, and needless to say he outdid even our highest expectations. Right from the start, he guided us through everything flawlessly. We had a lengthy phone conference at the beginning of the wedding planning period, and Joey was eager to meet with us in person as well. He even took our phone call on the Fourth of July to discuss a few things before the weekend. He’s not just a DJ, but a total package of mic, photography and videography skills. Joey put together a flowchart down to the minute of how all the events of the evening would play out, and on the actual wedding day, he kept us on schedule. All of our outlandish requests (we had a Game of Thrones wedding!) were met with enthusuiasm and no questions asked; his booming radio voice flowing through the hall as we were introduced only pumped the crowd up more! His flexibility throughout the night to play songs requested only shows how deep his catalogue goes, and because of his knowledge on a broad range of music genres, was able to get everybody on the dance floor, even our 92 year old uncle! Not only that, but the party lasted until 1am and he had the floor packed the entire time, no exaggeration. We hired him as our DJ/MC, but it was a pleasant surprise when, in under 24 hours, he had a full video montage of the reception, complete with all of our favorite moments. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding night, and we’re so glad he was there to capture it all! We’re honored to give him his 150th(!!!) 5-Star review on Wedding Wire, he certainly deserves it. #SevenSevenAtSeven

Profile Picture Jon, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I have been an actual fan of Joey's for over a decade, back when he had a regular slot on local radio. Imagine my surprise when I realized he DJ'd weddings & the bigger surprise when I realized we had a mutual friend whose wedding he DJ'd & who was gracious enough to refer me to him for our wedding! From day 1, Joey was professional, easy-going, & so very helpful. His services were more than a DJ, but also that of a wedding planner. Joey did two site walk-throughs & created the flow chart for our entire day. Without him & his knowledge & creativity, our wedding day would have been way-less-organized & amazing. We're still receiving compliments on the music selection & Joey's ability to keep the dance floor full & our guests boogie-ing all night long; not to mention the compliments on his wonderful videography & aerial photography. I've referred many couples to Joey & will continue to do so because, to us, he is, was, & always will be the best DJ around!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography

DJ Joey A was probably the best I booked for my wedding. Not only is he an amazing DJ and knows how to read the crowd and get them hype, but he also is like a wedding planner making sure we were coordinated and on time for dinner and speeches and dances. I had English and Spanish music and he blended the genres so perfectly. He also helped me in things that I didn't even think about or forgot and gave me confidence when I was worried something may go wrong. He is so easy to get a hold of and responds to every and all questions the same or next day. He also does a one-on-one meeting a few months before the event. I am so happy I booked him and if I did it all over again I would book him again and again. He also does a video which was amazing since I didn't book a videographer and he gave me a copy at no extra cost. I loved having him at my wedding.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Videography, Wedding Planning

Joey A you are THE BEST! LOVE

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin! Joey is an amazing guy and an even more amazing DJ, he was so helpful with everything always returned our phone calls and always made us feel like we were top priority! He knows how to really read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed! Absolutely amazing all around and you will not regret it! I will be telling everyone about him! Thank you Joey! You’re awesome!!!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DjJoeyA was the BEST DEEJAY! I would recommend him to anyone! He made our whole night run smooth, it wouldn’t have been the same without him! We have had so many compliments on how awesome he was, how he made people get up out of their seat and dance when they don’t normally dance! He had the whole crowd moving and grooving all night! He was on point with each stage of the reception, keeping us on track when we needed to be with the garter toss and speeches etc. I want to have another party just so he can Deejay it! And talk about professional, he is a true master at his craft! Thank you thank you thank you DjJoeyA, you are amazing!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so lucky to find Joey! He was so responsive and willing to answer all of our questions. He is a true professional and an awesome DJ and we couldn't have found a better guy for our big day! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Djjoeya made our wedding day that much better. He played great music and had the crowd going the whole night. The dance floor was crowded all night long. He was so wonderful to work with! I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding day

Profile Picture kelly, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with the experience we had with DJ JOEY A! I read so many excellent reviews about Joey before booking him, but nothing written here truly captures the quality of service and talent that you receive when you welcome him to your wedding. From our first conversation, Joey was so professional, personable, and he had wonderful suggestions. In our meetings, Joey had great mixes and song suggestions for every step of the night. We had a 500+ wedding where Joey was alternating sets with a traditional band. He collaborated beautifully with them and didn't blink and eye when it came to the extra work it involved. He also is incredible at reading the crowd and getting everyone hyped at the reception. We almost 40 people participate in our grand entrance, and Joey pumped up the crowd and announced all of the ethnic names perfectly. Joey will deliver exactly what he promises and works so hard to not just be a resource of great jams, but also someone who helps keep the reception running smoothly. He is the absolute best. As all of these amazing reviews have affirmed, hire Joey A for your big day!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joey was AMAZING! He took the time to get to know us on a personal level and created a playlist that perfectly matched our style. He was so responsive and great at listening to our needs. Joey is a true professional in every sense of the word and he absolutely rocked our wedding - making it an evening that we'll never forget.

Profile Picture Greg, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Joey was an absolute delight and would highly recommend booking his services. Whether it be a party, an event, or your wedding I can’t recommend Joey enough. He catered to everyone of our needs and requests and is very attentive and responsive.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joey was an asset to our wedding! He got everyone of all ages out dancing. We and our guests couldn’t be more happy with his expertise!

Profile Picture Kalle, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joey A did a fantastic job at my wedding. He was very respectful and answered any questions that my wife and I had throughout the process. I was extremely happy with his performance and would do business with him again! Thanks for everything Joey A!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just WOW!!! First off we knew we needed joey for our big day the first night we heard him spin at one of his club gigs downtown we had such a blast we were hooked! we reached out and booked him the same month we got engaged haha scooped him up quick! This man makes you feel like you are his only client, he responds to texts or fb message or emails so fast I swear he made this planning process so effortless I could not have asked for anything more! He coordinated things at the wedding with timing and other vendors to ensure everything ran seamlessly and it sure as heck did! He went way beyond our expectations and kept our dance floor full the whole night! My feet are still sore lol we can’t recemmond him enough truly, he has the best positive attitude and friendly demeanor as well. DJ Joey A will make your night so perfect trust me!!!! Book him as soon as you get engaged!!! Thank you joey for everything we are beyond grateful!!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

When planning our wedding, finding our dj was at the top of the list. We were so fortunate to have been referred to DJ Joey A! If you are as lucky as us and can snatch him up for your wedding date, you will find it will be one of the best decisions during your wedding process! From our initial meeting to the wedding night, he was professional, organized, personable and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the wedding day. When our wedding seemed to be rapidly approaching and I wanted to pull my hair out, Joey helped us create a perfect wedding day timeline. After we talked about the wedding day and all the wedding day events with him, I felt like I could breathe again. He was so good at creating a perfect flow for our day that when it came to the actual day, I felt everything just ran so smoothly. Joey was always asking us if we needed anything, letting us know what to expect next and keeping us on track with all of our wedding events. He also created the perfect mood in our venue with the uplighting. It was beautiful and brought all our decor together. When it came to the dancing, I just want to go back to that night! Our dance floor was never empty. We had groups of people all night on the dance floor and all generations! At one point I looked over and thought I was witnessing a dance battle between my father in law and my uncle! It was definitely a highlight of the night! Joey had everyone moving all night long! Everyone was so happy with all the songs he played and kept telling us how much fun they were having. If you choose Joey A you will be able to take a huge sigh of relief! He is the best and you will be making one of the best decisions booking him during the wedding planning!!! Thank you Joey A for such an incredible night!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the second wedding we have used DJ Joey and he made both weddings special and fun.
His short wedding video he made topped off his amazing work as a DJ and artist. I would definitely recommend him for a wedding or other event - worth the $$!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joey is amazing! He always responded very quickly to any emails and even Facebook messages. I was little to no help when it came to responding to song suggestions and he did absolutely amazing playing songs that everyone loved, just by using the little information I gave him. Joey made an absolutely incredible video of our special day which we can watch/cherish for years to come. So not only is he a great DJ he is an amazing videograoher. DJ Joey was probably more prepared for my wedding day than I was. He had a time schedule and he would even come track us down for our scheduled dances. He went out of his way to the extreme limit to make sure we had an amazing wedding reception. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Joey was AMAZING! Not only did he play everything we had requested, he made sure that everything was perfect for the flow of our night. We were surprised when he pulled out his drone and took video of us with our guests...it was AMAZING. He also took video throughout the night, capturing so many special moments we would have otherwise not had. Thank you SO much, Joey, for making our reception a dream!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

To anyone looking for the best DJ in town look no further you just found the best. ?? DJ Joey A is without a doubt the best in town. He did my daughters wedding and he was truly amazing he kept everyone involved at all times and the dance floor was always full of dancers. So for any couples out there looking for a great DJ I fully recommend DJ Joey ????

Profile Picture Bob, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very organized and goes the extra mile.

Profile Picture Tony, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joey A is an extremely passionate, caring, and organized individual! He made our wedding stress-free, fun, and unforgettable. We had the time of our lives! Thank you Joey. We will honestly remember you and the experiences shared with our friends and family forever!
-Tiffany-