DJ Express Oklahoma Reviews

53 | Tulsa, OK

53 Reviews for DJ Express Oklahoma

Tracy Johnson · Married on 12/14/2018

DJ I would use

We met with these guys and ended up actually booking the owner (zach) and his company but Dakota was very personable and also made sure that we had all the information, he didn't try to pressure us but actually recommended that since we had a few more custom things we wanted at our reception we talk to the owner (which we did) it made us feel much more at ease and made the planning process so easy. Great people here!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Mclardy · Married on 10/13/2018

Wait..the song started...and....

DJ Express exceeded our expectations and did a great job! The only issue we had which wasn't really the DJ's fault is that we changed our first dance about 2 minutes before we danced and he started the beginning of the initial song, he was watching us and he realized what was going on and seemlessly faded it into the other song which he obviously had cued' up..I don't think anyone noticed because he stayed cool and collected and we kinda giggled....we had a great time and so did all our guests. For the price we paid we didn't expect too much but the customer service, the experience was all around great!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Sandra

Sandra Ragery · Married on 10/12/2018

Details and Stress

With all the details and stress of planning a wedding, everyone kept telling me that guests remember two things: the food and the music. Dakota with DJ Express Entertainment made sure everyone remembered and LOVED the music. I continue to get compliments and everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had. People were on the dance floor all night. And the office staff made the planning process easy and fun. We had such a great time. I can't recommend these guys enough. Especially since my husband used to work in the club industry and hired DJs/musicians all the time and thought our experience was perfect.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Cricket · Married on 08/24/2018

Awesome FUN party had by all!

We hired DJ Express based on our reviews of other DJ companies and the MASSIVE amounts of BAD reviews hidden in with the somewhat "questionable" great reviews which made us take pause with those OTHER companies...we met with Zach who is the owner of the group of companies and he ended up also being our DJ! He normally doesn't DJ for DJ Express but we ended up clicking and WOW..he was awesome! This is a small business who actually has an office, they have a few DJ
    s and we felt like we weren't being "sold" anything but being part of a process they have that is awesome. We have been to some BAD weddings and seen other DJ companies who totally bombed but Zach made the party, he made planning easy and we felt like we were guests and danced all night along with all the people we care for!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Keleigh · Married on 01/19/2018

We really enjoyed working with the staff here! We were looking for an affordable and non-cheesy, no sleazy sales type company and they delivered! Awesome fun and our venue highly recommends them! They aren’t so big that it makes it awkward...give them a call and save some money and get quality!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Patricia · Married on 01/02/2017

Great DJ! Will use him for every event.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Anita · Married on 08/27/2016

Don't think twice! This guy did an amazing job, from start to finish! Top notch, thank you for making this day absolutely perfect!

Jeff · Married on 03/12/2016

John Willever is a true professional at his craft. He assisted in every step to make this a most memorable event in our lives. I would HIGHLY recommend you use John for any event that requires a master of ceremony.

Suzanne · Married on 09/19/2015

Our daughter's wedding was Sept. 3, 2016. John was absolutely wonderful!!! He was totally involved with the wedding coordinator, and the layout of the wedding, as well as the rehearsal dinner. He kept the reception moving the entire time. His enthusiasm and excitement was felt by everyone. Guests are still commenting on how wonderful John was, and how much fun they had at the wedding. I would and will highly recommend him for any event where a DJ is needed.

Emily · Married on 05/22/2015

John made our wedding absolutely PERFECT. My husband and I were so busy with all the little wedding details, we weren't totally sure exactly which songs we wanted, but we knew we wanted a certain "feel." John did an amazing job reading the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor! It was a family friendly environment and was so great to not have to fret about each individual song - he just knew what would work! We could not have had a better DJ or rave about him enough! The atmosphere at our wedding was entirely set by John and it was everything we could have imagined and more. John is the best!

LaNae · Married on 04/03/2015

Our DJ was Jesse Barnes. He was amazing! We had 2 meetings with him and he nailed our music style for our wedding. The value was appropriate and he went above and beyond to make our day extra special by customizing even in the day of! I would highly recommended this vendor for your special day.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Callie · event on: 12/20/2014

Jesse was fantastic and everyone loved him! We will definitely use him for all of our events!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Sabrina · event on: 12/12/2014

It was great working with Jesse - very professional and fun!!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Matt · Married on 10/25/2014

OH... MAH... GAWD!!! DJ Express is THE BEST.

Before I say anything else, make sure to book the Photo Booth... Just do it. It's worth every dime!

Jesse was incredible! We sat down with Jesse with DJ Express a few months before our wedding. He listened to our ideas, had TONS of great ideas himself to make sure that the reception flowed well. When we originally met with him, he was incredibly nice, and both my wife and I could tell he was genuinely listening to us. A few days before the wedding we met with him again, and he was able to calm down my nerves, and gave us confidence that our wedding was gonna be great.

When the day came, IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Jesse played the soundtrack to the best day of our lives. He was energetic without being corny. He made sure my wife and I were always comfortable, and even put up with my demanding friends and family. I cannot say enough about how great he was to work with. The photobooth was awesome. DJ Express provided a photo book, and everyone who took a picture put their photo in the book and wrote something on it. It is one of the best things about the wedding!!

I would recommend DJ Express for your wedding, anniversary, birthday, brisk, whatever! They are the best... They don't make you feel like you're just another job, but like you're part of their family.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tamara · event on: 10/18/2014

Jesse did a fantastic job.....we hosted a Halloween inspired fundraising event for the Arthritis Foundation and Jesse delivered. He embraced the event donned in his Batman costume! He was also comfortable and helpful in assisting our Emcee.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Jeanie · Married on 10/04/2014

Great DJ. Fun and professional

Sent on 10/17/2014

Sierra · Married on 09/27/2014

Jesse with DJ Express did an amazing job helping make our wedding day perfect! He played just the right type of music to satisfy both the old and young and kept the dance floor going all night long! I especially loved the personal touches he added to our wedding that was a direct reflection of both my husband and I. We had a perfect day, DJ Express played a huge role in making that happen! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kari · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Karl was a great! He was always quick to call me back and graciously played all of the songs we requested! He even intervened in a situation where an unruly guest was insistent on playing songs that we hated( turned down a cash bribe!). He took care of setup and made sure the party had a good flow. We had a great time and are appreciative of his help!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2014

My whole family raved about your service, they said "your DJ was worth every penny you spent"!! they really enjoyed the entertainment and you got my songs perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kambri · Married on 07/12/2014

Jesse Beims at DJ Express did an amazing job!! He did exactly what we had envisioned and was very flexible. We were behind schedule a little bit, but communicated well with us and just rolled with the punches. It was stress free and made everything very interactive and fun for the guests. My dad even said "I wish we could have danced a little longer!" Great service, loved it very much!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Kim · event on: 07/01/2014

DJ express was great to help out on very SHORT notice! Very professional yet fun! Guests had a great time with the Karaoke and photo booth. I would recommend Jesse and Zach to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

Our Dj at djexpress was amazing! He went above & beyond for our wedding! He never let the crowd die down & played everything we asked to. He also went out of his way to help the bride get a plate of food, drink & helped us with the cake cutting. I couldn't have asked fo anyone better!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jessie communicated well with me throughout the reception to ensure everything was going as planned. He coordinated with the photographer to make sure she was ready for the events that were coming up.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2014

We had Jesse for our DJ and we had an amazing time at our reception! He worked personally with us to make sure we had the event catered to us which we loved! He also kept the reception flowing and worked great with our guest. Thank you again Jesse!!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2014

A DJ can make or break a wedding reception and Jesse Beims is the way to go! He acted and dressed very professional. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 04/10/2014