7122 S Sheridan STE 2-154, Tulsa, OK 74133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Party AllStars Mobile Music & Lights

Your Wedding should be all about you. Your Tulsa Wedding DJ/MC (Randy) and Event Director (Kena) will work with you and all of the members of your wedding to ensure that your day is exactly as you envisioned it. From the time your guests walk in the door, they should be able to feel you in the room. You don't want just a wedding. You want to have the best wedding and reception ever. Please look at the portfolio, watch our videos and then read more about us HERE.

wedding
wedding

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Party AllStars Mobile Music & Lights

Janice · Married on 04/17/2010

Thanks so much you guys! I had a hard time convincing my fiance (now husband oh yea!) that I didn't only need a DJ I needed a Reception Director too! And now he is SO happy that Randy and Kena were both there! You guys were great and the party was FANTASTIC!

Randy, You truly do have a gift for knowing what music to play. And you kept the dance floor packed!

Kena, It was so great to have you there to keep the flow of everything smooth and to keep my mom and best friend from having to do all the work.

You two make a great team and I would/will/have recommended you to a friend who is getting married next year!

Love you guys (and thanks for putting our pic in your gallery!!!)

Sent on 05/04/2010

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2011

Party Allstars was great to work with. They provided lighting, music and directing for a great price and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Their equipment was actually beautiful and I got so many compliments on the lighting. They were not cheesy at all and really felt me and my husband out and catered to our preferences. The only one thing I would meniton is if you are an e-mail communicator you might want to save yourself the anxiety of waiting for responses and just pick up the phone.

Also a word of caution which had all to do with me and nothing to do with them- make sure you go over important things, like you first dance song, and make sure you both have the same song in mind. To our horror we realized our first dance song was not the same version that we had. We had chosen a beautiful string quartet version and got that...but it was a different quartet with an almost identical name covering the same song and it was slighly honky tonkish. Fortunately our spirits were high and the beat was the same so the dance we had spent months on still worked. It was probably the biggest awe man moment of the wedding though, which is saying a lot if thats the worst thing that happened :)

Sent on 06/08/2011

Party AllStars Mobile Music & Lights FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• IDL Ballroom
    IDL Ballroom Banquet Halls

Love working with Party AllStars...they bring the FUN when they show up! Their uplighting packages are outstanding and their DJs scratch on turntables!

• 7122 S Sheridan STE 2-154 Tulsa, 74133 See on map