DJ Case Music and Photobooth Reviews

73 Reviews for DJ Case Music and Photobooth

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Rivera · Married on 12/05/2020

Did a good job

He played our list and songs others requested. He went with the flow and moved things if he needed to.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Megan Duron · Married on 03/07/2020

5 out of 5!!

Chad was great! Super friendly and accommodating and very affordable. His music got everyone on the dance floor. The photo booth was perfect, I loved the lavender uplighting and monogram he displayed on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend Chad to anyone.

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Love it that you loved it all!! :)
  • Ann

Ann Marie Carson · Married on 02/28/2020

Wedding DJ

We absolutely loved every minute with DJ Chad! He made sure we were happy with how everything was going through out the night. He is the perfect combination of professional and fun. Everyone kept telling us during the planning, that on the big day, as the bride and groom, we would be busy the entire time. I didn’t believe them and let me tell you, the day of the wedding is absolutely chaotic, even if it’s organized chaos lol. DJ Chad exceeded our expectations for a wedding DJ! He helped us with time management, which when trying to have time for all of the traditions and big moments, time management is super important. Our wedding guests are still raving about what a great DJ we had. If you are looking for a DJ, seriously look no further, you found him!

• Brianne

Brianne Lutterman · Married on 11/02/2019

We had an amazing wedding with DJ Case!

This DJ was absolutely great! He sent out a detailed sheet asking us what specifically we wanted and when we wanted to do certain events, such as bouquet toss, cake cutting etc and what song we wanted it to. Even though it was a bit chilly outside we had people dancing the entire time! Trust me, you need a good DJ at your wedding and that's what we got with him! He was on time and professional. Great price too!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Mcclanahan · Married on 10/26/2019

Party Time!

Chad was wonderful! He was on point on all planned music and he did amazing when we had him just do his thing!! He 100% knows how to make a crowd happy!! And I was completely happy with how he conducts business.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Padilla

Diana · Married on 10/12/2019

Very Best DJ!!

Chad was amazing he guide us with the ceremony and reception, our night was perfect !!
    Our guests had a lot of fun!’ We will be hiring him soon for another event. Highly recommend Dj Case!!!

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Awww you are the best, thank you sooo much!!! I guess I'll see again soon :).
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/07/2019

Smallwood Wedding

Very attentive to us and our guest. Made the night fun for everyone

Sent on 10/15/2019

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Well thank you! Glad you all had a great night :)
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Service!

Chad went above and beyond my expectations! I appreciated him with all the changes that I had with my musicians that I had hired for my wedding! Seriously an easy guy to talk to and worked with me, my venue and my wedding coordinator. Also, his questionnaire is bomb because he asks exactly what you want and when & where you need it! It was a great base to use for everything else for my wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

My bride and groom were also amazing to work with so thank YOU for that!:) So happy you are happy! I loved that you guys had fun as well...and what an amazing ceremony.
  • Samantha

Samantha Chapa · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding fun!

DJ Case was AMAZING!! My guests all had great things to say about him! He kept everyone on the dance floor with a huge variety of music. There was not a moment of an empty dance floor! We also used his photo booth and people were pleased with the quality of the pictures! He is professional, and friendly. Answered all our questions and was able to jump from a structured timeline as well as “go with the flow” if needed. Thank you for making our special day awesome!!

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

I love it ! Thank you so so much! :)
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 04/13/2019

Guests were dancing the night away!

LOVED the music. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was packed the whole time. Everyone loved the photo booth- he even put together my floral backdrop which I greatly appreciated since I was so overwhelmed! Super professional, even when that one drunk guest was being a little "much." Can handle any issue on your day seamlessly. Did a fantastic job with the announcements and kept the energy going! This is your DJ!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Soumeng · Married on 03/10/2019

Great time!

ICADJ was amazing! He totally made my wedding so much fun. Everyone had a blast dancing and still talked about how great he was. We told him what type of music we like and gave him a list of some and he played exactly what we like. He feels the crowd and played to it. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/03/2019

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you sooooooo muuuuuch for kind words, it definitely means a lot!!! Congratulations once again!!!

Madeline · Married on 03/03/2019

Wedding Day DJ

Chad was an amazing DJ he kept the dance floor crowded and played all the songs that we asked for. He has a great set up with the lighting and his booth. We also had a great time with the photobooth and loved all the props that he had!

Sent on 03/17/2019

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

I’m so happy you both loved everything! You both were awesome to meet. And once again, congrats!!!🎊🎉
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 02/22/2019

Great experience

He was exceptional! He went above and beyond and did a great job.

Sent on 03/07/2019

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Well you both were amazing as well! So happy your day went great. Definitely an honor to share your special day with you! Cheers 🥂

Marilyn · Married on 12/09/2018

Hiring him is a no brainer!

I'm trying to put into words how wonderful Chad was! He was very helpful, knowledgeable and a complete pleasure to work with! We had so many compliments about the music and he was great about playing a variety of music! No guest felt left out. Would absolutely hire Chad again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/10/2018

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Hey that’s sooo nice of you to say! I’m so happy that your happy and everything went great ! You guys were so great, and so was the wedding party !:)

Makaela · Married on 05/20/2018

Chad was amazing! Always quick on getting back to you if you have any questions! Very personable! Did an amazing job at the wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Andrew · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad was very knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. He even helped a ton with the schedule and pacing of the wedding. His photo booth is great, and everything was a much better value than most other DJ's we looked at.

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 04/14/2018

DUDE let me just start out by saying how freaking awesome DJ Case is!
    He was a one stop shop for all of our wedding needs. Lighting, music, PHOTOBOOTH, party lights, dude this guy has it all.
    He was SUPER friendly through the whole process and answered any and all of my questions. His response rate was SUPER SUPER fast!
    Let me take a side note to recommend the photo booth! We had not planned on getting it but as a last minute decision it was one of the best! It was so so much fun to look through all the silly pictures everyone took that night.

Chad was so professional and cool! I had requested a song not be played and some of the guests’ specifically play that song so he made sure that they got my explicit permission before he would play it. Of course I let them play it, but the fact that he had them come ask my permission was just so professional and cool of him.
    10 out of 10! Book this cool dude before someone else does because you’re going to miss out on a fabulous party narrator!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Barabara · event on: 04/07/2018

Chad was awesome! I called him at the last minute and he totally came thru for me.
    He drove an hour away to get to the venue, he arrived earlier than the agreed time and stayed later than expected.

He provided a very professional and fun atomosphere. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth and the props were amazing!

We will definitely utilize his services again..

Sent on 04/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2018

Chad did an amazing job for our wedding. We did a lot of unique songs and wanted to stick pretty close to our schedule and things went off without a hitch. He even announced us and our party at the reception and released the tables to go eat to add a personal touch. Really, really happy we went with him.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Cassie · Married on 03/16/2018

I had the time of my life at my wedding ! From start to finish I was so happy with Chad. He was punctual during setup time and did an amazing job at introducing himself to my wedding party while I got myself together. He had mic my minister and a mic for my husband and I and intro and exit music was the best! Not only did he do our ceremony he did out up lighting which was beautiful and really set the mood for our wedding . He also did the photo booth , this was a crowd favorite and we all had an amazing time with all the props and the prints were awesome to see after ! Along with the uplighting I mentioned I wanted a monogram and just like a genie my wish was granted ! It was beautiful . Now for his Dj skills , all our guest were dancing the night away from start to finish they were able to request which they absolutely loved and we just had the best experience with chad our Dj ! And last but not least I threw a curve ball at him the day of and asked if he could play music for a dance connected to my culture last minute and he just was trooper about the whole thing didn’t argue didn’t make a face or flinch he was on top of it and made everything so easy ! We Dance , we took photos , we said “I do “ all with the best team DJ Case entertainment ! Best decision of my life .

Sent on 03/31/2018

Andrea · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired DJ Case for our wedding because of his reasonable pricing and great reviews, and are so glad we did! He was super responsive and easy to work with in the planning stages. On the day of the wedding he was very professional and a great emcee. I was most impressed by how great he was at taking our favorite songs and building on them the whole night. After the first dances were over, he played the best mashup - one great song into another - that had the dance floor packed - young and old alike. Can’t recommend DJ Case enough!

Sent on 03/18/2018

kim · Married on 02/10/2018

This DJ is Awesome!!!! Provided DJ, Photo Booth, and Up Lighting for a Sweet 16 Party. Would not change a thing. Very professional, great communication, and easy to get along with. I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2018

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! Had a blast with you all!

Carrie · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ Chad was very professional and helpful throughout the whole process.
    We would highly recommend .
    He checked in throughout the night to ensure everything was going well, listened to the guest request and everyone enjoyed the photo booth!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Shelly · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Case was AMAZING!!! Chad was incredibly responsive, friendly and professional, but most of all he was THE BEST DJ EVER!!! He played the perfect music, at the perfect time, with the most incredible equipment...and the lights were a BONUS! It doesn't matter what your venue is or genre, DJ Case can do it!!! My friends were asking for his number the next day.

Sent on 01/08/2018

DJ Case Music and Photobooth's reply:

Hello!! Thank you sooo much! You guys were equally as amazing to work with !!:)