DivineWorks Events & Weddings Reviews

17 Reviews for DivineWorks Events & Weddings

DivineWorks Events & Weddings 1
DivineWorks Events & Weddings 2

NANCY · Married on 01/12/2019

I wish I hired her sooner in my process

The whole team is organized, friendly and makes your wedding feel very special. Constantly put their best foot forward to make your special day a success. Our wedding was so much fun all our guest loved the vendor choices chosen by the divineworks team. My favorite part is how relatable the team was to me, my husband and families. Easy to talk to!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Rukky

Rukky Oteri · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Ceremony/Reception

Susan is a joy to work with! She is down to earth with excellent services and partners. She made my big day beautiful, on time and organized. I can go on and on. Thank you again for such an outstanding job. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • O

OMOLOLA · Married on 09/15/2018

Great coordination

I’m glad I was convinced to get a coordinator for my wedding,
    I also enjoyed working with them

Sent on 11/08/2018

Abimbola · Married on 12/02/2017

Mr & Mrs Igene

I thoroughly enjoyed having Susan plan my Wedding. She is very thorough and completely devoted to her craft of excellence and nothing else. My Big Day came and ended without a glitch all because she took care of everything and everyone (guests).

Sent on 11/01/2018
    DivineWorks Events & Weddings 4

Pamela · Married on 11/11/2017

Susan and her team are awesome. I had a few last minute additions and Susan handled everything very well. Thank you Divine Works Team for making the process so smooth

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • F

Folasade · Married on 10/21/2017

Great customer service! Susan was so easy to get along with and she made sure my vision came to life. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her 100 times over!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Victoria · Married on 07/01/2017

Divine Works kept everything under control and professional in general midst of a very high-stress and highly populated event

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • F

Folasade · Married on 12/17/2016

Susan was exceptional! I didn't even feel like she was someone I hired to help plan my wedding. She was more life a sister. I enjoyed all the time and effort she put into making sure all my details came out exactly as how I envisioned it. Thank you so much for making my day so memorable. You are simply the BEST!

Sent on 04/03/2017

A · Married on 10/15/2016

My event was: October 15th, 2015.
    I will for sure employ her services again. I was very impressed and I believe i got more than I bargained for. I was a little hesitant initially as i knew she does a lot of wedding planning, as opposed to theme/party planning. Her ability to adapt and bring creative ideas into my vision was impressive.

Her professionalism is commendable, especially when she demonstrated swift, prudent & practical decision making in my absent; regarding a time sensitive detail I was absolutely sure I wanted to implement on my own, but i got distracted with other ventures. At that point, I was really glad she paid attention when I talked. She really brought my vision to light.

Additionally, it goes without saying that she pays attention, is patient, takes notes and, makes herself available to you to willing, as she appears to have mastered the art of prioritizing.

I wonder if she'll take on an additional vocation as a personal assistant.

She has the spunk to galvanize a crowd towards a goal, with such an elusive spirited humor. It just works.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Busola · Married on 07/10/2016

I was a guest at an event they provided services for and they did an amazing job. Would definitely use them for my future events.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Rosemary · Married on 02/13/2016

Very professional

Best experience ever working with you

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • uggoz

ugochi · Married on 05/31/2014

She sticks by you the whole way. She was able to meet with vendors, be my double when I could not make it. My husband and I are very grateful for all her help.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Blessing · Married on 05/25/2013

This was far beyond my dream wedding!

A friend of mine referred Divine Work Events to my husband and I for our wedding planning. We had a short engagement that was only 3-months. Susan the director of Divine Works events reassured me that it was going to be alright and that she and her staff can handle it. From day one she has been a friend, she had to do several miracles within so short of tie, but come wedding day her team and her wowed my groom and I, it was Beyond my dream wedding. Her and her staff were so professional, they were like motivational cheerleaders throughout our wedding day. For future brides, I have three advises for you:

1. Get a wedding planner not just the day of like I did, get the full package. A wedding planner will save you time and money which can be scarce during wedding planning. Avoid trying on way too many dresses and going to too many stores, she literally will do the homework for you.
    2. Get Divine Works Events for your wedding.
    3. Chill don't stress, enjoy the moment, don't allow the planning to consume you or your fiance' use the extra time that you will have off of your shoulders after you have gotten a wedding planner "Divine Works Events and Weddings" to continue dating each other.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jana · Married on 10/15/2017

Susan was very dedicated and responsive throughout the whole process and she had some great vendor recommendations! She definitely made wedding planning a lot easier on us and more fun, too!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • I

Ijeoma · Married on 07/06/2019

If you are looking for creativity, flexibility, excellence and a wedding planner that will work within your budget; Divineworks is definitely worth a try!

Sent on 12/07/2017