DivineTouch Reviews

82 | Seattle, WA

82 Reviews for DivineTouch

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Katy was a fantastic stylist to work with for both my hair and makeup trial and wedding day. She helped incorporate a hairpiece made by our florist and her and the other stylist did a wonderful job on the hair for everyone in our wedding party! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Rachel! We are so happy that we got to be apart of your special day and achieve the look that you were aiming for <3

XOXO

Hollie · Married on 09/14/2018

3.5

Great to work with, I loved how my make up turned out.
    The email responsiveness took over a day. And on the day of one my my bridesmaids make up was not correctly matched to her skin tone, it was obvious her neck was lighter than the make up they put on her face.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Hi Holly,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We try and be as prompt as possible during the busy wedding season! Best of luck with your future endeavors :)

Autumn · Married on 05/30/2019

4.2
      3.0

Great job, but very messy

We needed her to come to our house to start the services for six people. She did a great job, but left all of the mess behind on our table. She didn't ask for a trashcan or anything. But, she did a wonderful job on all of us, and had the perfect colors that we needed.

Sent on 06/01/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Autumn for your feedback! I will be sure to speak to our artists to make sure everyone is up to par with their cleanup!

Thank you again for having us be apart of your special day!

Kimberly D. · Married on 00/00/0000

4.2
      3.0

Bride loved, bridemaids less happy

I booked Divine Touch for a 2020 wedding and they were amazing about staying with me as the date changed several times, finally actually happening in 2021. I worked with Christine at the beginning and Aleana on the final date. Aleana did everyone's hair as well as my (bride) makeup, all of which I'd give a 10/10. I rocked my wedding hair for 3 days! Her assistant did the others makeup and it was not quite as nice, with the false eyelashes being uneven in particular. I'd book with them again, though likely specifying who I want to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2021

Gracie · Married on 06/30/2018

Christine, Drea, and Katy were awesome. Christine was easy to communicate with and Katy and Drea did amazing work for the entire wedding party! The only hiccups were scheduling and availability of artists as well as a late arrival on the wedding day itself. I was shocked and amazed at the level of personalization and adjustment that Katy was able to provide during my trial-it made the wedding day go so smoothly and I was confident I would feel comfortable as well as look the way I wanted to. Overall, great experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Hi Gracie!
    Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate it! I am so sorry that we ran late on our arrival for your wedding date, we will note for our future brides of the tricky ferry times to make sure everything is set :)
    We cant wait to see the final pictures! Make sure to send those to contact@divinetouchonsitehmua.com to be featured on our blog and website!

Maria · Married on 09/01/2019

Cici and Marco were great!

My wedding was in the woods in a fairly remote area and Cici and Marco were very flexible and worked with our rustic getting ready space. They did a great job with everyone's hair and Marco even touched up a friend's haircut!

Sent on 09/16/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Maria for your feedback! We wish you all the best with being a new wife :)
    Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day

XOXO

Karina B. · Married on 06/19/2021

3.4
      2.0

Overall good

The stylist Christine provided did a great job with everyone’s makeup. She was a little rude at times and blunt, I didn’t think too much of it but some of my bridesmaids were a little turned off by it. Everyone’s makeup looked good though! The biggest issue was the communication. With weddings, you need a response within 48 hours, especially since there are so many options for vendors and you are trying to plan around their availability. There were times when I didn’t hear from Christine for up to a week which was very frustrating.

Sent on 07/23/2021

Hi Karina,

I’m thank you so much for your feedback, I have been sure to go ahead and speak your stylist Cici regarding your experience.
    As for the response time, we have taken mental note during these strange times and will be sure to dedicate more time with quicker responses.

We wish you all the best with your future endeavors