DivineTouch Reviews

82 | Seattle, WA

82 Reviews for DivineTouch

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

LOVED my makeup artist!! She was on time, super helpful and friendly. She was very flexiable with some last minute changes (adding another bridesmaid to get her makeup done). Everyone was so happy with their final look. I'd recommend Madison to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Hi Taylor!

Im so happy that Madison was able to accommodate for every bridesmaid! We cant wait to see how beautiful everyone was :)

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

Andrea and Brittnie were fabulous! They did a great job and I couldn’t be happier with how they made me and my bridal party feel.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Hi Jordan!

We are so happy that we got to be apart of your special day and able to make your bridal party feel so beautiful!

Annie · Married on 08/17/2018

My makeup and hair stylist was phenomenal! She was very friendly and easy to work with, and she was more than happy to cater to my specific needs. She also was very adaptive and happily took on more clients the day of when my bridesmaids requested additional styling. Aleanna made me feel so beautiful and confident on my special day. I would absolutely recommend her services!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Hi Annie!

Thank you so much for these photos and your kind words! We cant wait to see the final photos!

• Taylor

Taylor W. · Married on 08/12/2018

DivineTouch were everything I wanted!

I chose DivineTouch for my hair and makeup for my August 12th, 2018 wedding and I cannot recommend them enough! My artist Alena was an amazing makeup artist, and a wonderful person to talk to while she worked. And Christine made scheduling so easy!! I had such a lovely experience with them, and I would absolutely choose them again if I ever have another event fancy enough to justify it. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019

Hi Taylor!

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We are so happy that you shared your beautiful photos :)

Carmen · Married on 08/04/2018

I was lucky enough to have Ashley as my stylist. She was incredibly patient, and accommodating. She listened to me and the other four people in my wedding party that she styled and gave us all exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 08/13/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Hi Carmen! Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy that Ashley was able to provide you with her beautiful skills! We can't wait to see the final photos!

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2018

Aleana was amazing to work with! She did my hair and makeup as well as my mom and the mother of the groom. Everyone was very happy with how their look turned out. Katy and Andrea did the hair an makeup of the bridesmaids and everyone looked fabulous! I can't say enough great things about Divine Touch! I highly recommend them for your special occasion!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Hi Jennifer!

Thank you so much for your feedback <3 we wish you the best with your future endeavors! Please send us your final photos once you receive them, we would love to showcase your beauty!

Cheye · Married on 06/19/2018

Christine is seriously amazing. She has a great attitude and she has that personality where you’re easily comfortable with her after sitting in her chair within seconds. Her work is so diverse, with not only doing make up, but also hair. And she went subtle with a bold lip and it was absolutely perfect for my fair skin. I feel as if she went above and beyond, and although she made me feel special, I know she does it with all her clients.

Sent on 06/27/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved being apart of the adventure!

Till next time!

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

Loved how punctual and friendly the girls were. My makeup looked great and stayed on all night.

Sent on 06/13/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Jenna! You looked so gorgeous :) please send us your final pictures once they arrive so we can showcase them <3

Kiah · Married on 11/10/2017

Aleana was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and made everyone feel so comfortable. She is truly a master at what she does. Everyone looked flawless all night!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Hi Kiah!

Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure :)

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

The makeup and hair team from Divine Touch was fantastic! I loved the results and I’ve had a few friends since ask for their contact information- always a good feeling!

Sent on 04/25/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Brittany! It was a pleasure beautifying yourself and your bridal party!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a few hiccups in the road with scheduling and snags in the timeline, but Christine and Carla were absolutely incredible and on top of it, responding to me within what seemed like seconds to resolve the issues. They were so incredibly helpful and made sure my wedding day went without a hitch! Definitely would use again! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that we got to be apart of your special day!

I wish you the best with your future endeavors!

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

Madison was an amazing hair stylist! She made all the girls hair look absolutely gorgeous! She is a wonderful person to have with you on your big day! Christine was a wonderful person to get all the details together and extremely accommodating!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

We were so happy with our mother of the bride and maid of honor hair and makeup. Very prompt and professional services. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 06/05/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Laura! So happy we got to be apart of such a special day!

Sam B. · Married on 05/08/2021

Loved my experience!

My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted and was so professionally done. Very pleased and would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2021

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! It was a pleasure getting to be apart of your big day! You looked beautiful

Cheers
  • Anna

Anna R. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great, book her!

Aleana was wonderful, hair and makeup lasted from 9 am till midnight (normally I start looking like a raccoon an hour after makeup is done). She was very nice and very responsive and did everything exactly like I’ve asked.

Sent on 08/23/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Anna! We are so blessed to have Aleana as a stylist and this just goes to show how talented she is. Thank you for asking us to be apart of your special day!

Megan B. · Married on 08/16/2019

Everything Holds!

Christine was great! I used her for my hair and makeup and everything held throughout the day! You couldn't even tell I cried - nothing smeared or ran down my face! All of my bridesmaids had their hair done in the morning and it held all throughout the evening - everything from braids and curls (even for those who say their hair won't hold curls)! All of them were impressed with her ability to take a picture and replicate the hair style. She was easy to communicate with and has a lot of experience with making things last even in humidity!

You won't regret hiring Christine to do your hair and makeup for your big day!

Sent on 08/20/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Megan! You and your whole bridal party were such a pleasure 😊 thank you for asking us to be apart of your big day!
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved my Wedding Day Look

Aleana did an amazing job creating my look for my wedding day. We experimented with some colors during the trial and she hit it out of the park on the big day. She was professional, flexible, responsive, creative and friendly. I enjoyed working with her. Stunning is the compliment I heard the most about my look. Thank you Divine Touch! Aileen

Sent on 03/01/2020

Hi Aileen!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love seeing your overall final look, so beautiful!
    Thank you for asking us to be apart of your big day!

Brittney · Married on 08/05/2018

Our artist for the day did a wonderful job, all my girls looked georgeous and we all felt extremely comfortable with her. My only issue I experienced was both for my trial and in my actual wedding day my lashes fell off! It happened during toasts (hadn’t even cried yet). We had to pause while we reglued my lashes back on, thankfully one of my bridesmaids is use to those things, cause I would not have been able to glue them back on straight for photos. Everything else was great!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Hi Brittney,

Thank you for the great feedback, im so happy that everything worked out in the end and we will make sure to double check out our glue situation so this doesn't happen to any future brides!
    We cant wait to see the final photos!

Rhonda · Married on 07/21/2018

I got lots of compliments on how I looked.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2014

Felt beautiful

Christine and her team did a lovely job with me and my six bridesmaids. She was courteous and kind and open to any feedback I had. When I wanted a bolder lipstick, she totally supported that and helped me find a color I loved. My only concern was that she had a different timeline than I did for the day of, and I did feel like we were pressed for time to get to the venue. My hair didn't cooperate fully all night and I can't help but wonder if that was because of the time left for my hair. (my curls fell flat and straight after about six hours) However, it made it through photos and the ceremony and that's what matters. I felt beautiful and received compliments all night. Despite the time mixup, I would still recommend Christine because she did a really great job.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Devin · Married on 07/21/2018

I was extremely impressed with everything Andrea did for my makeup and everyone else’s make up she did. She even saved the day when the other artists left and had to retouch up their mistakes. I think that hair stylists did an ok job but could have taken more precautions given the heat and wind, such as using better holding products, hot rollers, curl and pin, etc. Overall the team was quick, efficient, and made us all at ease. The price was very good for the services provided, especially since the team was willing to travel.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hi Devin!

Thank you for your feedback 😊! So happy that we got to be apart of your special day.

Courtney A. · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to work with and my hair & makeup was perfect

Aleana was amazing, she did a wonderful job on everything and was fast. We had a lot of people getting services from her and the assistant and it all went smoothly.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hi Courtney!

Im so happy that we were able to achieve your beauty needs!
    We wish you the best with your future endeavors

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic Hair and Make-up

Madison not only made me and my wedding party look great, but also was the calm in the middle of the wedding day storm. My wedding party and I are of different ages and looks and Madison made each one of us look so beautiful. Also she was very chill and easy going, providing a calm presence while all of us flittered around her. I would recommended Madison to everyone.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hi Lauren!

Thank you for having us be apart of your big day! We are so honored to have been asked to beautiful yourself and your bridal party 😊

Becky · Married on 09/02/2018

Great experience! My only comments are that i wish i was able to try multiple hair styles at my trial-it is my wedding after all and i want to make sure its what i want.
    My other comment is that the timeline i was given for day off was off so my time line for the day was way off and hair was done way before the photographer arrived.

Just little things, nothing that ruined the day and my hair stayed up most of the night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Hi Becky! Thank you for your feedback! Im sorry that the timeline was off a bit, but so happy to hear that everything was great until the end!

We wish you nothing but the best on your future endeavors <3

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2018

Make sure you do a couple of different styles on your trial and really pick something you will like and be happy with all day including dancing.
    I made the mistake of changing what I wanted on my big day and ended up not being too happy with it though out the night.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hi Nicole!

Thank you for the great advice to other brides, trials are the perfect time to try multiple styles to make sure you are 100% happy.
    We are so honored that we got to be apart of your special day, and can't wait to see the final pictures.