DivineTouch Reviews

77 Reviews for DivineTouch

• Sarah

Sarah W. 路 Married on 09/09/2020

Exceeded Expectation!

I highly recommend DT artistry! My hair and makeup was done beautifully and I received many complements on how stunning I was. Christine was personable, easy to work with, and worked collaboratively with me to achieve the style that both best worked for me and my ideas of what I wanted. Was a great experience!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Thank you Sarah!

It was so great getting to be apart of your special day 馃槉 I hope the islands treated you well! Can't wait to see your final photos

• Emily

Emily L. 路 Married on 08/14/2020

Quick with Perfect Quality

I had Christine and oh my word she was incredible. I wasn鈥檛 super sure of what I wanted and gave her very loose ideas. She went with it and I loved all of it. I had ehem many bridesmaids and she and her coworker got through all of us so quickly and everyone looked stellar and felt like a million buck. Loved them!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Megan P. 路 Married on 08/01/2020

Lovely Experience

Cici was wonderful to work with during my makeup trial and the day of my wedding. She created a beautiful initial look, was responsive to my requests, and happy to collaborate on things I wanted just slightly different. She also dealt very well with needing to catch a ferry that was delayed by a pod of orcas and then finding our AirBnb that was tucked away in the woods. Cici also managed the hair and makeup of my mother and mother-in-law marvelously. Correspondence with Christine (the owner) was fast, easy, and very flexible.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Amy S. 路 Married on 07/18/2020

Mrs. Seacrist

Christine and her team are amazing. They showed up even earlier than expected which help take some stress off of the big day. She was extremely friendly and professional. She definitely made the day perfect. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Sent on 08/01/2020

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Amy for your kind words! I'm so happy we were able to put a smile on your face during times like this!

We wish you a happy and healthy marriage!

Shelby G. 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Divine Touch was responsive and flexible

Christine was very responsive and amazing to work with when my wedding was rescheduled due to COVID-19. Aleana performed the make-up services for me and one bridesmaid as well as the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. She created a beautiful natural look for each of us and traveled to Leavenworth for the services. I would highly recommend her for a perfect wedding day look!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Taelar

Taelar 路 Married on 06/30/2020

Wonderful from start to finish

Divine touch was wonderful they worked with me every step of the way and Answered my endless questions. They made my wedding day easy and painless to get everyone ready.

Sent on 10/20/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Taelar! You looked absolutely stunning on your big day! We wish you all the best with your future endeavors!

Suzie H. 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Unique situation, perfect execution!

We had a unique, last minute prom situation where I needed a hair/makeup artist waiting for us at a restaurant as we arrived with my son's prom date directly from the airport! Christine was quick to respond and scheduled Aleana to be at the restaurant upon our arrival, where she was set up and ready to go. We only had 45 minutes, and in that short time frame Aleana worked magic with the most beautiful up-do and makeup. It was absolutely perfect! The entire time she was calm, while we were freaking out! Aleana's demeanor was relaxing and made the situation a wonderful experience. Thank you, DivineTouch for saving us!! You all are incredible.

Sent on 04/15/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Hi Suzie! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm happy that we were able to achieve what you were looking for!

Mary C. 路 Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely loved Christine!!

I highly recommend hiring Diving Touch for your hair and makeup needs! Christine is so sweet, she made me feel incredibly comfortable and she is very easy to talk to! I felt like I already knew her when we met. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, so I was nervous about having it done, but I really have never felt more beautiful. Christine did a great job of keeping it natural but also making me look like a bride on my wedding day! And I also loved my hair, she brought my bridal vision to life. A big thank you to Christine for making me feel so pretty on my big day :)

Sent on 01/13/2020

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for your kind words! Ending the 2019 wedding season with your wedding was so beautiful!
    Thank you for welcoming us to your home and letting us be apart of your special day!
  • Kayla

Kayla G. 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Bridal makeup

Christine was always very timely in her communication, she did a phenomenal job on my makeup, and she was an absolute joy to work with. I highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Kayla! Im so happy that everything turned out so beautifully, even with the rain and clouds!
    Thank you for your kind words!

• Celeste

Ccseattle 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Responsive and (relatively) affordable

With just my hair and makeup, and flower girl hair, most vendors weren't willing to take the job. DT was responsive and comparatively affordable. Natalie arrived right on time for both my trial and the wedding day. She took my notes and applied them for both hair and makeup, and I got plenty of compliments. I'd definitely use Natalie again, if I had the occasion.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Thank you!

Natalie is so talented and we are lucky to have her as part of our team! We can't wait to see how beautiful your day was 馃槉
    Thank you for letting DT Bridal Artistry be apart of your big day!

Alexandra 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Lovely bohemian hair and natural wedding makeup

I loved having Christine do our hair and my makeup for our wedding. She listened to my vision and made it come true, making me and my man feel like woodland fairies.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hi Alexandra!

It was such a pleasure getting to be apart of your big day! You are your bride tribe were so much fun! I can't wait to see more from this fairytale wedding.

• Emily

Emily 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Anybody who knows me knows that I don't really spend the time for my hair and makeup, but I wanted it for bridals with my husband and I was seriously BLOWN AWAY by Christine and her work. She is amazing at what she does and I loved that she helped to enhance the natural beauty rather than coat me with too much makeup. PLUS She has an amazing personality so it wasn't awkward at all, even with it being my first time meeting her :) I AM IN LOVE!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Emily you are so beautiful on the inside and out! Thank you!

Maureen 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Fabulous Christine!

Christine of Divine Touch really came through for me. She had a bride and 7 attendants in the morning in Des Moines yet still found time to come to Seattle by 12:45 to do my hair for my son鈥檚 wedding. Talk about flexibility! Christine was delightful and very professional. Thank you Christine for making me feel and look beautiful on this special day!

Sent on 09/18/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Maureen! It was great getting to work with you! Your hair looked amazing and im happy I was there to shed a tear when seeing how beautiful the bride was 馃槉

-Cheers
  • Catie

Catie 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Christine is amazing!

Christine and her team were absolutely amazing! I had 8 bridesmaids, two mothers and myself as the bride, who all wanted some type of make-up and/or hair services. Christine worked with me to put together a schedule for the morning and it included a large mix of some makeup only, some hair only or both services. She was always available to me leading up to the day if I had questions, including offering help on what type of hair extensions to purchase. The morning of my wedding she arrived promptly and even called the hotel staff to bring up extra chairs to provide the services. Her team did such a great job that some of my bridesmaids, who initially did not want to get their makeup done, changed their mind because they saw how great everyone else looked! Christine allowed us to add the additional services without any hesitation, and somehow all 11 of us still completed all our hair and makeup on schedule! I would highly recommend Christine and am so thankful that she was my hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 10/06/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Catie for your kind words! I am so happy that we were able to accommodate for your gorgeous bridal party and yourself! Thank you for asking us to be apart of your special day!

Jenna 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Keeps it real, flexible day of, beautiful work, outstanding final product

Christine and her team were wonderful. I signed up for 3 Bridesmaids, 2 Flower Girls, my mom and myself to get our hair and make-up done for my wedding. I also signed up for the trial. As a bride I was not sure what I wanted for my hair and make-up. Christine kept it real with me. I showed her some pictures of various ideas. One idea she told me straight-up would require fake braids if I wanted it it. She also told me that if I wanted a braid I should consider getting highlights to make it pop a little more for pictures. I am really grateful for her keeping it real because I ended up with a beautiful style that worked for my fine hair. Day of she was flexible the curve balls thrown her way. I would recommend Christine to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Hi Jenna!

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was nothing but happiness on your big day 馃槉 thank you for asking us to make you feel so beautiful!

Melissa 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Would book again without a doubt!

I was so pleased with the makeup and hair provided by Aleana at my wedding on 9/1/19. She was so kind and professional. Not only was she extremely skilled and did an excellent job, but she was great at being flexible with the last minute changes that I asked for for my makeup. Alma did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and she also did an amazing job. The ladies were so great to work with. I would hire them again in an instant!

Sent on 09/18/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Melissa for your feedback! Im so happy that everything turned out beautifully 馃槉 we wish you and your husband the best

Tessa 路 Married on 08/31/2019

My bridal party & I couldn't stop complimenting each other

Christine really brings out your best features and can do so many different hairstyles. Not only does she have this talent, she is so easygoing and helped ease some stress between everyone by just chitchatting with us on the big day. We loved having her around. I highly, HIGHLY, recommend Christine at DivineTouch for both hair and makeup on your wedding day :)

Sent on 09/03/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you so much Tessa! It was so much fun being able to bring the glam squad to your wedding day 馃槉
  • Jenna

Jenna S. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing stylists and flexibility!

Divine Touch was so amazing to work with! Christine was quick to respond, update and answer questions. I have been a part of weddings where just 1 person has does everyone's make-up, so we had to start getting ready at 6am. I had 8 bridesmaids, both mom and mother in law and myself and she scheduled 3 stylists to come do our hair and makeup. I had asked for a few different times because I was unsure of when I wanted to start and when photos would begin. Christine was so flexible and adjusted the schedule both times. All stylists did an amazing job and actually finished an hour early with plenty of time for touch ups when needed. Hannah did my trial and wedding hair and make up and she was so personable, friendly and did an incredible job. Hannah came to my apartment for the hair and make-up trial which was super convenient. I ended up wanting to change my hair style the day of my wedding from the trial and Hannah was easily able to work with me to create the exact look I wanted with no adjustments needed! Would highly recommend Divine touch for the stylists, flexibility and convenience.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Hi Jenna!

I greatly appreciate your feedback and am so happy that we met your expectations! We have an amazing team of stylists and this validates there love of making each bride beautiful!

We can't wait to see your photos!

Maddie 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Saved the day

I am so glad I found DevineTouch. I had booked another hair/makeup vendor and was unhappy with my trial, so 3 months out from my wedding I had no beauty team! I contacted DevineTouch and thankfully they had availability and were able to schedule me a trial on short notice. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with them! Christine was really responsive and easy to work with, and Hanna and the team did a fantastic job day-of. Hanna was so understanding and really took the time and care to understand what I wanted. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Hi Maddie!

Thank your for your amazing feedback! We loved being apart of your special day and hope for the best days to come your way!

• Quincey

Quincey 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic!

Alena my hair & make up artist was truly amazing! She was flexible, super sweet & a perfect fit to our wedding. Christine also was extremely helpful & responsive during the whole planning process. I loved working with the team!

Sent on 08/05/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Quincey! Im so happy that we were able to be apart of your big day! You looked absolutely stunning!

Colleen M. 路 Married on 08/09/2019

Hair and Makeup

Aleana did my bridal hair and makeup, as well as my mother's. She was friendly and skilled at her job and was super flexible in terms of making adjustments to make everything just the way we wanted. Would recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Hi Colleen!

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for asking us to be apart of your big day!

We wish you the best!

Rae P. 路 Married on 08/09/2019

All around great experience!

It was wonderful working with Christine for the hair and makeup for my wedding! From the time she conducted my trial, I knew she was super sweet and easy to get along with. My bridesmaids and I were able to show her pictures of the looks we were going for and she was able to perfectly recreate them! I felt so beautiful on my big day and my hair and makeup felt natural to me and my personal style. All my bridesmaids agreed that Christine was awesome and did a great job!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Hi Rae!

Im so happy that I got to be apart of your biggest day of your life this far! Thank you for being so beautiful

Riley H. 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing, professional and chill

Christine was so easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and put her own (better) twist on it to make my dream look come to life. She meant me on site the day of and expertly wrangled 9 hairstyles and 7 makeup applications with the help of an assistant. Would highly recommend Christine for all work!

Sent on 08/05/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Riley! Your whole bride squad was amazingly beautiful! It was such a pleasure to be apart of such a special day!

Gosia D. 路 Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent service

Christine was exactly the kind of makeup artist and hair stylist that I was looking for. She was incredibly responsive, flexible and did a fabulous job on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Gosia! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! Thank you for letting us be apart of such a special day!

Carmine 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic!

Your hair and make up artist is one of your first contacts on the biggest event of your life and I believe it鈥檚 important to hire someone who, is not only talented, but someone who has good, calm energy as it helps to set the mood for that day. I found Christine on Wedding Wire and scrolled through her Instagram before deciding to schedule a trial with her. As soon as I met Christine, I knew it would great match! I felt radiant, gorgeous, and stunning as a result of her work.

Do not hesitate to hire this beautiful, talented woman! I鈥檓 trying to figure out my next fancy event just so I can hire her again! Thank you Christine- you are nothing short of amazing with your quality of work and personality!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Hi Carmine!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was such an honor to be able to pull together your vision. I hope to beautify you again one day

P.s. I cant wait to see your final photos