Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza Reviews

Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza 1
Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza 2
Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza 3

Mayra Aguilar · Married on 03/17/2019

Divine Weddings will exceed your expectations!

If you are looking for a professional hair and makeup services DIVINE WEDDINGS is without a doubt the place to go. Tammie (owner) has a way with hair, she always makes everyone feel beautiful and exceeds their expectations. I always love seeing their reactions when they see the final look.

She’s also very organized! She takes a lot of the stress off of the brides by making sure our timeline goes to plan and we don’t ever run out of time or get into the brides way.

I love her confidence when she is working on a client, it just shows how experienced and dedicated she is!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Courtney Ging · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Tammie and Myra are both such a delight to work with! I have been married twice, and have used Tammie on both occasions to make me feel and look beautiful on my special day. BOTH times, I have NOT been let down. Tammie exceeds the standards in all areas. Both times, she has showed up early, has a timeline that makes things run smoothly, and passionately cares about the end results. I asked Tammie to do a pretty tricky hairstyle on me. She didn't even think twice before seriously knocking it out of the park. I got SO many compliments on my hair. At the end of the night, it still looked as good as it did when she just finished that morning!! Of course, if you're wanting a hairstyle that awesome, you will probably have about 100 bobby pins in your hair, but that's kind of part of it.... My bridesmaids, flower girls and mom's hair was all awesome, too. Tammie coached them on the best hairstyles that would compliment their face and dresses and she was spot on because they all looked SO GOOD. Tammie's communication with me up until the day of the wedding was superb. Even after the wedding, she has checked in on me. She built a relationship with me and I am super grateful for that. It shows she truly cares about her clients and how they feel and what they think. On a day I was already stressed and worried about everything going just right, I knew I did not have to worry about my hair/makeup because Tammie was in the lead.
    Myra did our make up. She is just a professional as Tammie. All of our make up looked fresh throughout the whole night (even through several tears!!) She was so friendly and fun to talk to during the whole process. If you're looking to feel beautiful for an entire day, please consider Myra as your girl.
    I will absolutely being using Tammie again in the future for date nights, anniversaries, friend's weddings, etc. She's AMAZING. I promise you will not regret giving her a shot!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Laurie

Laurie Merrill Graham · Married on 01/03/2019

Awesome Service and Beautiful Hair!

Tammie with Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza has been doing my hair for almost a year and does a fantastic job. I love the color and style. I get many complements! I recommend her and her service to all my friends! Thank you!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

Tammie Garza worked her magic upon we 5 older chicks - mother, g’mother & aunts of the groom. We could not be more pleased with what a glamorous bevy of beauties we turned out to be! THANKS Tammie & Team

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza 4
    Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza 5
    Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza 6

Kaylin · Married on 07/07/2017

Tammie was absolutely wonderful! I have naturally curly hair, but I wanted more defined curls for my wedding. Tammie knew exactly how to do what I wanted. She has lots of experience and knows how to work with wedding parties. Just listen and take her advice on time and set up. She knows what she's doing. She did all of our hair and Bernadette did everyone's makeup and they had everyone done on schedule. It was so stress free. Tammie was always available to ask questions, and also does trials to make sure your hair and makeup is exactly what you want for your wedding. Her experience in the wedding industry and expertise with all hair types is what impressed me. I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 08/09/2017

N · Married on 04/08/2017

Tammie and her staff do an amazing job with bridal (and bridal party) hair and Makeup. Everyone at my wedding looked beautiful and so classy. Her price was very reasonable as well... I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Rhonda · Married on 01/15/2017

Well worth the money. Very, very good at her job.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Mari · Married on 05/28/2016

Tammie and her team are truly amazing! I was very pleased with how I looked for my bridal portrait session and wedding day! Tammie and Bernadette (make-up artist) executed the look I wanted for my special day. Her years of experience are evident in her work. She is very professional and always made me feel comfortable, especially on my wedding day! It was so convenient that she and her team went to the hotel I stayed at to beautify me! I can't say enough about Divine Weddings. They are the best at what they do! I highly recommend Divine Weddings!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Meg · Married on 09/12/2015

Having a destination wedding is stressful, but Tammie was very accommodating and made me feel so comfortable on my big day. She captured my desired look so well and made me truly stunning! Even with the entire bridal party (9 people), Tammie's attention to detail was amazing. I definitely recommend Tammie to anyone looking for an experienced hair stylist for their wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Mindy · Married on 09/06/2015

Tammie did an amazing job on my hair!! She came to the place we were staying and she was right on time! She set up quickly and was very efficient!! She was personable and we talked and had a great time! I would really recommend her to anyone! She did my hair exactly like the one picture that I showed her! Amazing, amazing work!!!!! Cannot say enough good about her and her work!!!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

I spent hours looking for a wedding day hairstylist. It was extremely difficult to make a decision since I lived out of state and could not do the trial first. I ended up finding Divine Weddings Hair & Makeup by Tammie Garza and immediately booked her. I am so glad I did and I highly recommend Tammie. She was extremely professional, very personable, and passionate about her craft. My hair was exactly have I envisioned it for my wedding day and everyone commented on how beautiful it looked. My bridesmaids and mothers also looked gorgeous and they each were styled by Tammie. So again, if you’re looking for a good deal and beautiful hair then I recommend booking Divine Wedding Hair and Makeup by Tammie Garza.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/10/2015

Tammie was absolutely amazing! She was the perfect person for my event and did my hair for my bridals, as well as multiple practice sessions, which I appreciated. She was very professional and is a master of hair. My hair is very difficult to work with because it is thin and balding in some areas. I am very embarrassed by them, but Tammie was able to make them disappear, which I am forever grateful. I also returned to Tammie a few months later to help me with my hair for another wedding that I was in as the maid of honor. I was able to show her various styles that I liked and she was able to replicate them beautifully!

Thank you Tammie for making my wedding experience so special!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Truc · Married on 12/27/2014

Tammie Garza only did hair styling for me and my bridal party (not make up) and she did an amazing job! I got a lot of compliments on my up do!
    She was very punctual and calming, and was able to do 5 ladies' updos, touched up for the MoB and put a flower wreath into an existing do for the flower girl all in 3.5 hours!
    Thank you Tammie!

Sent on 01/08/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · event on 10/12/2014

If you want to have someone treat your hair as a work of art and someone who takes deep pride in her work, go to TAMMIE! Every time I see Tammie, I feel so pampered, as if I've just been to a fancy spa.

Sent on 10/13/2014

kim · Married on 10/27/2013

Tammie was so great to work with. I wanted her from my trial I had another trial set up , but canceled when she was done. She is a true artist!! She cares so much about her brides and really wants it to be a great day. She did my hair for my bridals and my wedding day. She did my bridesmaids and my mom on the day of. Every girl and my mom loved their hair and looked beautiful. Tammie is always on time and stays on schedule which in that business is hard to do but she does. She came to my friends condo and was very nice even though my girls were running a bit behind, but all turned out beautiful in the end and she is very awesome at what she loves to do.

Kim Jackson
    10/27/13 @Nature's Point

Sent on 11/04/2013

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2013

Tammie provided hairstyle services for my 4 bridesmaids and myself. She was very flexible and professional in addressing any needs/concerns. She is an on-location stylist and was flexible in meeting us wherever was easiest for us. I got so many compliments on my hair and loved that she brought my vision to life!! :) My bridesmaids hairstyles were also gorgeous and fit with the overall theme. I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Nydia · Married on 10/12/2013

Wow! Is all I can say about these ladies. They made me and my best friend and sisters looks amazing. My looked her absolute best. My grandma looked gorgeous and she actually liked her hair and makeup. And she is one woman that is difficult to please. We had a great time with them. Lauren and Tammie were great to work with. They started and finished on time. They even took some extra family members on at the last minute. They worked all day without a break. We had to force them to take a few bites for lunch. Our wedding party looked amazing! I'm glad I looked a searched for them. I was lucky they still had openings by the time I decided. I am one hard bride to please. I was very pleased!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Angela · Married on 09/06/2013

Tammie truly made me (as well as my bridesmaids) feel like princesses for a day. I am TERRIBLE at doing my own hair, and it was a no brainer that I would need to get my hair professionally done for my big day. She whipped up a beautiful do - EXACTLY like the picture I provided her quickly and easily, it even stayed in place long enough for me to sleep in it and it still look good again the next day!! She was very friendly and professional and she even please my VERY picky bridesmaids who swore nobody would ever be able to make their hair look like they wanted it to. Boy were they wrong! One of my bridesmaids even gave her a big hug when she saw her hair and exclaimed "NOBODY HAS EVER MADE MY HAIR LOOK THIS GOOD!" ;)

I would strongly recommend Tammie for your wedding day or special event. She was 20 minutes early on our wedding day and was quick to set up at my apartment and was very good with time management and got all 6 of us done and out the door with plenty of time for pictures at our venue.

Sent on 09/18/2013

I had a great experience with Tammy from Divine Weddings! Three things to know about her: skillful, affordable, and speedy. She was willing to show up at our house at 5:30am for our 11am wedding to do me and 6 bridesmaids with the help of an assistant - without a huge travel fee. She did a great job on my test run and wedding day hair (although they were a little different, both were beautiful and I was actually happier with the wedding day version)! Compared to all the overpriced, 'high concept' wedding stylists on the market, Tammy has the right idea. Book her!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Tammie did my hair for my bridal portraits and my wedding. She also did the MOG and MOB's hair and all the bridesmaids. I could not say enough good things about her. She is very professional and talented. She was able to take my ideas and work them into a great look for my dress, the venue and the theme of my wedding. She also did the same for everyone else's hair so there was a continuity and good overall effect. She was able to see what would look good on each individual person as well given their dress, face structure, hair type etc. She works fast too and had us done before scheduled. She was very clear with pricing and good at getting back to me whenever I had questions. I also think her pricing was rather on the inexpensive side for the services she offered. Overall her schedule is generally flexible (she was able to do my hair at 6:00 am for my bridals that day) but she does book up fast so I would book as early as possible to make sure you can have her on your wedding day. And she is just a really nice person to spend time with.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Claudia · Married on 12/08/2012

I had originally booked a practice hair trial with another vendor but was extremely disappointed with her work. Tammie was able to accommodate me for a hair trial two weeks before my wedding. I was so pleased with my hair during the trial, that for the first time, I truly felt like a bride. Tammie has been doing hair for many years and I knew it the minute she started working with my hair. She made me feel at ease and satisfied with her services. The day of, my hair, if possible, turned out even better and combined with the make-up, felt like a beautiful bride. I received many compliments that day on my hair and it was all thanks to Tammie. Gracias chica!

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/09/2012

Tammie is Wonderful! I gave her a vision of the look I was going for and she pulled it off without a hitch! I had tons of comments on my hair and my husband said I looked "stunning" on our wedding day. She is very professional, creative, on-time, efficient and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I gave her and my make-up artist, Lauren with Hint of Shimmer, the number of bridesmaid and they organized a schedule and stuck to it. This was such a great experience that I could sit back, relax and be a bride!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Tammie was very professional and courteous in her correspondence (email and on the phone). I did a trial run with her and she made my vision for my hair a reality! She showed up on-site on time and ready to work! She and her assistant set up their workstations and got going right away with hair prep on me and my bridal party. The timeline worked out great (awesome planning) and we left for the ceremony right on time! Her prices are very fair and very competitive with Austin companies. I definitely recommend her! Thanks Tammie!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Jordan · Married on 09/01/2012

I'm a coordinator and Tammie did the hair for one of my weddings in September. All of the girls looked stunning! I refer Tammie regularly and know my brides are in great hands. She is very professional and amazingly talented.

Sent on 10/22/2012