Divine Wedding Details Reviews

Divine Wedding Details 6
Divine Wedding Details 7
  • Macy

Macy Ramsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Divine Wedding Details is the BEST in Dallas!

There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Lisa Dean and her team is. Divine wedding details goes above and beyond to make your big day the BEST day ever! Responsiveness, organization, coordination and always positive attitude makes it so easy to work with Lisa. She truly cares about you as a couple, what you love about each other and what your personalities are and that's what makes Divine Wedding Details 15/10!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Our sweet Macy! We are so happy for you and Cole and your families!! We absolutely loved working with you all and could not have wished for more of a beautiful day for two more beautiful people who deserve the sun, moon + stars! Thank you for the honor!!

Joy V. · Married on 06/06/2019

Divine Wedding Details

Lisa and team did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Mr. V,
    We absolutely loved working with you and your daughter, it was a beautiful wedding and we are thrilled for the opportunity and honor.
    Thank you!

Renee Howard-Mother Of The Bride · Married on 12/02/2018

Bravo to Lisa at Divine Wedding Details!!

Best wedding decision our daughter made!!! As Mother of the Bride I highly recommend Lisa! Our daughter and her fiance decided to get married on a short-5-month timeline! So much to do & so little time to do it, but "Amazing-Lisa" was able to keep the bride & groom focused and keep me calm. Our daughter's wedding was beautiful & uniquely her own and Lisa coached us through all the details with extreme professionalism and practical advise. I would highly recommend Divine Wedding Details for your wedding event. Lisa is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We could not have enjoyed working with you more! We loved all the very unique details and bringing it all together to make it a beautiful day for everyone! We know we have made dear friends in the planning process and that means more than the world to us! Congratulations on a beautiful day!!

Meagan · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding Work

I do not know what I would have done if I didn’t have Lisa and her team on my wedding day! They go above and beyond anything you every dreamed of. The professionalism is outstanding, and her passion shines through. I would highly recommend Lisa and her team to anyone wanting a planner.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Meagan, we are so incredibly honored to have had the opportunity to be a special part of your, Matt's and both of your families absolutely gorgeous day! We love you all and miss you already!

Sonya Hill · Married on 11/24/2018

Mother of Bride

Lisa & her team were amazing. From the second we hired her until the end, Lisa was always there for you. We had multiple vendors say they would work with her again any time. I have already recommended her to a coworker that is getting married.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We absolutely adored working with you Sonya for your daughters' beautiful day! We had so much fun and are incredibly grateful for the amazing opportunity and can't wait for the photos!! Thank you for such a wonderful glowing review!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Bennetts · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded every expectation!

I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t found Lisa! Our wedding planner went MIA two weeks before the wedding so it was an absolute miracle that we found Divine Wedding Details. She came highly recommended and believe me words do not do Lisa justice! She thought of things that hadn’t even crossed my mind (or my previous wedding planners mind) and she was able to take charge and ease my stress. She had a backup plan in case it rained and coordinated all of the other vendors which is a full time job of itself! I cannot say enough amazing things about Lisa!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Nadia · Married on 07/21/2018

Every part of working with Lisa to plan my wedding was an absolute pleasure. She instantly knew our vision and did everything she could do deliver only the best to us. She was reliable, respectful, mindful of our budget, and had our best interest in every way. On my wedding day I was absolutely blown away!!! It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Lisa and her team seamlessly brought everything together the day of and it was a magnificent wedding. She was amazing to work with and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We are absolutely honored to be such a special part of your and Neema's beautiful day and could not have had more fun planning beside you! We wish you all the very best for the start of your new venture together!! Thank you for allowing us to be by your side down the aisle!!

Garrett · Married on 04/28/2018

Lisa at Devine Wedding Details was amazing, and helped us with our 4/28 venue. Throughout the planning to the ceremony, Lisa was there to help every step of the way. She was crucial in identifying venues, helped us narrow down venues (often asking questions we would have never thought to ask), and negotiated our venue. In planning, she organized everything with multiple vendors and kept us on track with everything we needed to do along the way. When it came to the wedding, Lisa was on her A-game and ensured that literally, everything went as smooth as possible. My wife and I did not need to stress out at all during the wedding day, and Lisa even stayed well past the wedding time to ensure everything was packed and ready to go back to the vendors after the wedding. I honestly do not know how we could have done our wedding without Lisa.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Ellen · Married on 04/21/2018

Lisa is great to work with! It was apparent that she had well-established relationships with vendors and was able to help us find all the right people for the wedding. She closely monitored the budget and provided up-to-date reminders of payments to keep us on schedule. Because of the venue, we were on a pretty tight schedule for set up, and everything was perfect when we arrived!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Lisa and her team were amazing. Lisa stayed on top of things to make sure we were completing everything in a timely manner. She would remind us when we needed to pay attention and take care of matters. She knew what we wanted and the day of the wedding, she and her team took care of everything for us so we did not have to worry about anything. At the end of the night, she told me to go home and she would finish picking up and sorting out all of our stuff. She helped make our day a magical experience. As mother of bride and living out of town, I did not worry because I knew Lisa had me covered.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Mrs. Ramsey,

You are truly the sweetest! We are so gracious and blessed to have been able to work with you and your daughter on one of the most important days of your and her life! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words!!

RD · Married on 03/24/2018

My (now) wife and I had an amazing experience with Lisa!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jan · Married on 12/30/2017

Lisa and her team did an excellent job, creating a perfect wedding weekend for my daughter, her fiancé, families and guests! She helped us with vendor recommendations and negotiations...having recently been through two weddings, with wedding planners in a different state, Lisa and her team are by far THE best from start to finish. Every detail was in place, within a budget. While my daughter lives in the Dallas area and is familiar with vendors, her father and I are not. Lisa guided us to 2-3 vendors for each area we needed, never failing to please with the end result.
    If you are looking for someone with extreme attention to detail, is pleasant and easy to work with Divine Wedding Details should be you first call!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • F

Farren Balint · Married on 11/04/2017

Other than deciding to marry each other, hiring Lisa and DWD was the best decision my husband and I made in our wedding. I was under a lot of stress at work, under a lot of stress planning the wedding, and by the time we met Lisa I’m pretty sure I had a mental breakdown during the consultation. But after meeting her, ALL of the stress of wedding planning was lifted. Her years of experience definitely shine through. She is organized and on top of everything and sends timelines and reminders when it is time to do the next step in the process, but the tone she presents herself with makes the process smooth and easy rather than rushed and hectic. She answers all calls and emails ASAP, which is a relief for the crazy bride. She even came to my fitting and picked up my dress! Lisa also has AMAZING contacts for vendors in the DFW area. People are STILL talking about how great our band was, and we are swooning over our photos (photographers were a joy to work with, too), just to name a couple. Now in terms of the day of: the very first thing I did when I woke up was accidentally snap my hair piece in half. I was disappointed, but figured something goes wrong with every wedding and if this was the worst that was going to happen that’s pretty good. I was mistaken: NOTHING went wrong with my wedding. Lisa showed up to check in on how our hair/makeup prep was going and found out what happened. She asked where I bought it, took a picture of it, and within half an hour I had a brand new hair piece ready to go. The entire day ran like a well oiled machine. I barely remember seeing Lisa, but I was guided throughout the night in a smooth process that made it more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Both sets of parents have stated numerous times that we can’t even imagine doing this process without her. She and her team are the best, and they have given us the most memorable, joyful night of our lives. Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Divine Wedding Details 12
    Divine Wedding Details 13
    Divine Wedding Details 14

Dennis · Married on 11/04/2017

It was a perfect event and Lisa was exceptional. Their service was worth its weight in gold!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Koteswari · Married on 10/21/2017

As a parent of the bride I was throughly pleased with Lisa and her team at Divine Wedding Details.  She always responded to texts, emails, calls within 24 hours (if not within a couple hours).  We had a traditional Indian wedding which does mean that we had events leading up to the wedding.  She checked in on every event and when it came to the day before and the wedding day she was there from sun up to very late in the evening till the task is done.  Her team was ahead of us from the small details to the bigger items and she always made sure to take care of any conflict away from us.  I would recommend her and her team to anyone looking for an event planner.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Divine Wedding Details 15
    Divine Wedding Details 16
    Divine Wedding Details 17

Niki · Married on 10/21/2017

I interviewed many planners - including a few famous ones in the DFW. I am so glad I choose Lisa and her team for our wedding. Lisa was so attentive, from the start of the planning process a year ago to the day of she would always communicate in a timely manner. We had a few mishaps, out of our control - one being losing our venue just a few months before our wedding (keep in mind we had a peak month/weekend in Dallas for weddings and we had multiple events). She called us right away when she found out what was happening and had lined us up with other venues within the week. My husband and I work full time and mostly out of town, not once did I think things were not getting done on the planners end when we were not available. She made sure to stay on top of email, text messages and phone calls and made sure that I did too! Our wedding was days long (South Indian/fusion wedding) and between her and her team members they were so organized and made sure everything was done perfectly or found a way to make it right. She even researched things I may have forgotten in the planning process for a South Indian wedding, found sources and came to us with ideas/thoughts. Divine Wedding Details made sure to work with everyone who was a part of our wedding (groom, bride, wedding party, etc.) and were courteous, accommodating and flexible. No job was too big/small for them. I still receive compliments from my aunties and friends about how good our wedding planner and her team were. They can't stop saying how nice they were to the guests and treated them as if they were the bride or groom. Something that threw me a little off guard was how Lisa and her team took an interest to who we are and our interests and made sure to add them into the little details of our wedding. Even after our wedding, she knew I was not happy with a few vendors (things missing/broken or forgotten) and she fought for us to be reimbursed for those items. You won't be disappointed by this team!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Greg · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa and her team had my wedding day go exceptionally smoothly!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

We originally booked Lisa as our wedding planner because our venue had to do a flip between the ceremony/reception & I wanted someone professional who could turn the space over quickly. Lisa became so much more than our wedding planner. She is our friend. She is so sweet & she really cares about each of her couples. I really opened up to her about all my worries with our wedding. We had some awkward family dynamics between my fiance and I's family. However, she took care of everything for us! I met with her several times to plan our wedding. She was always on time, made sure we had each detail covered, & every issue/worry was discussed. Everything was planned exactly as I always imagined my wedding would be.

I know this sounds cliche but since high school many moons ago, I have a dreamed of the perfect autumn wedding with pumpkins. Our colors ended up being eggplant/plum, burnt orange & burgundy. Now with our venue everything had to be inside, the ceremony & reception. It's very difficult to have a formal, elegant fall wedding with pumpkins when really we should have been getting married out in a forest of changing colored leaves with my ideas for pumpkins & flowers. However, when we walked into the ceremony and reception - I was blown away about how amazing it all looked. The pumpkins, the colors, everything. It was more than I could have imagined has a high schooler and now as a woman in the my 30s. I have Lisa and Micaela to thank for how amazing it all looked. My fiance and I were speechless going into our venue as we were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Lisa and Micaela went above and beyond. We truly could not have had our dream wedding without them!

All night I got so many compliments on our wedding. It was all Lisa and Micaela. I had the idea in my head but they executed it perfectly and then some. If you want an amazing wedding planner who is very reasonably priced and will put your dream wedding into reality, you need Lisa & Micaela.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Ashley, Travis, we are absolutely thrilled to have had the amazing opportunity to work by your side for your visions and dreams and bring them to life. We loved working with you and your families and it was the party that guests wouldn't let end!! We wish you so much love and millions of blessings!! Thank you for allowing us to share this special moment in your life with you!!

Kathlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

We worked with Lisa Dean and she did a fantastic job as our day of coordinator. It was very easy working with her and she made everything run smoothly. I am so grateful we had her to help with our special day!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was the perfect wedding planner! She was extremely professional, patient and on top of everything! She has so many resources and connections at her disposal, which saved us a lot of time and money! Would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kaci · Married on 07/15/2017

Divine Wedding Details was fabulous!!! We worked with Lisa, and she was amazing! Very attentive to details, very helpful, she was on top of everything, communicated with us on all the details. Don't know how I could have done it without them! For the amount of work they do the price was amazing! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to Lisa and her team!! Definitely would recommend using their services!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

There is not a 'blush' emoji on here, thank you so much Kaci and Scott! You two were once again one of the sweetest couples we have had the blessed opportunity to work with and are so sad it has passed! Blessings and many hugs for an amazing journey on your new lives together!!

Sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

Lisa was our saving grace for the wedding! She was so friendly, nice, and helped to save our wedding day when we had unexpected issues arise. She is very professional and has experience in contract law which was so helpful when I didn't feel like reading the fine print for each vendor contract. I hired her for month of coordination but she was only a phone call or email away if I ever had any questions during the plannng process or needed a vendor suggestion.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Sabrina and James, it was truly an amazing and long journey for the two of you and we are so happy we were able to be a part of all the planning and details. You're such a beautiful couple and we are truly blessed to have had the time working with you. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a special part of your dreams and plans!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

Lisa Dean was the glue that held it all together. She had the patience of Job with us, since my daughter lives in a different state. She made us feel like we were the only wedding she was working on and constantly held my hand as a mom through the entire process. She was also even willing to help out the mother-of-the-groom on rehearsal planninf as well, and even helped negotiate details for her bridal shower for my sister. There is literally nothing she isn't willing to do. Always pleasant and with a sweet spirit and a heart of gold she worked tirelessly to make my daughter's day a perfect one! We love Lisa to the moon and back! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We are so incredibly blessed to be such a special part of the lives of some of the most amazing people. We are honored to have been chosen for Bethany and Jason's beautiful day, and most importantly to be able to work with wonderful families such as you! Thank you so much for the shower of joy!

Margaret · Married on 02/18/2017

Lisa Dean was an amazing coordinator for our special day. Not only did she make sure the wedding day was perfect (from the biggest to smallest details), she made sure that the process was seamless from start to finish. She was a trusted adviser on complicated matters, and always offered sound advice. She also helped us save money, and was honest about things to keep and what to cut and went to bat for us when vendors were difficult to work with. My mom and I were in different cities during the planning process, and Lisa was there for dress fittings, went with me to appointments, and made sure I was taken care of when my mom could not be there. I would recommend her to any bride and mother of the bride. She was lovely to work with! Outstanding service. Thank you, Lisa!

Sent on 04/10/2017