Divine Wedding Details Reviews

125 | Dallas, TX

125 Reviews for Divine Wedding Details

Susan Heintzman · Getting married on 02/01/2022

Excellent Wedding Planner

Divine Wedding Details is the ultimate professional wedding planner. Lisa guided us from day 1, keeping us informed, listening to our thoughts and vision, and made it happen. We could not be happier with her services and highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Thank you Susan! We loved working with everyone on such an amazing wedding and a beautiful, perfect start to the New Year! Thank you for trusting us with your daughters wedding!!
  • Emily

Emily Dentler · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Just say YES to Divine Wedding Details

Lisa Dean and her team are absolutely amazing. We felt comfortable from the start and they really made the wedding planning process fun and stress free. The months leading up to the wedding were perfectly planned out which made our wedding day go off without a hitch. We can't thank Lisa enough for helping our wedding dreams come true - her vendor recommendations were all amazing and she helped bring our ideas to life. We can't thank her enough and we would 10/10 recommend Divine Wedding Details to anyone we know!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Sarah · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Advocate and Detail Oriented

Lisa made our whole experience so easy. She advocated for us with all of our other vendors, saving us time and money, and making sure our contracts protected us. Lisa was very detail oriented throughout the whole process. The portal was used was comprehensive and easy to use to make sure we remained on task and on time. When the day of came, we felt confident and calm as everything was taken care of. I'm sure Lisa and her team had some frustrating situations come up, but we never heard about them and had a fantastic day. We recommend Lisa 100%. Her commitment to excellence and to her couples was amazing.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Sarah, we incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to be there for you and your families. We can't lie, we cried as you went down aisle! You are absolutely stunning in every sense and definitely our love of planning with you reminded us of why we do this!
  • Vy Myers

Vy Myers · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Flawless!

I don't even know where to start! Lisa Dean is ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY perfect!!!! She is a master of her craft and it truly shows. The first time Lisa and I had spoken, I was living in Denver trying to plan a wedding in Dallas, Texas. We were on the phone for over an hour and a half and right then and there I knew she was it for my husband and me. I don't think there was a time Lisa wasn't already ahead of the game. She did everything for us so the no stress factor was worth every penny of hiring Lisa as our planner. She knew our budget and found vendors that suited our finances as well as our personalities. She took the time to know us and really put together an unforgettable night. Lisa and her team have been working together on our wedding for almost two years and she feels like a part of the family honestly! It almost feels empty not communicating with her as often anymore now that our wedding is over. Anytime I needed Lisa, she was there. She was quick to reply and schedule meetings for us and with us when we needed it. If you're looking for someone who is always in communication with you so you're in the loop about everything, she is the person for you! Not only is Lisa great at her job, but she knows just about everyone and has been in this field for a long time so she knows what goes into wedding planning. I'd argue and say Lisa is actually the number one planner in Dallas, Texas, but not everyone has been lucky to have found her from a google search like I did. She even went with me to my bridal fittings (my bridesmaids were all out of state) and my alteration appointments. She was an extension of me when I couldn't do something and that was such a sigh of relief with our busy schedules. Wedding day, Lisa was on high alert! I wasn't even aware of any issues we had - that's how good she is!!! I would redo my entire wedding day over and over again if it meant working with Lisa. She is worth the cost - trust us on this! Thank you for everything, Lisa Dean. You're incredible and we love you! - The Myers.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Vy, Devin we could not be more thrilled to have the amazing opportunity to work with you and your families + friends on such an amazing and beautiful day! We absolutely loved the both of you from the moment we started working with you, and 2 years flew by so quickly!! We would do it all over again with you and wouldn't change a thing! You have become family to us and we will always stay in touch! We can't wait for the photos and will forever love you! Thank you for such a once in a lifetime opportunity!!

Love, your Dream Team!

Haylie Weathersby · Married on 11/02/2019

Worth every single penny

Lisa is AMAZING! I was very excited to get married but felt overwhelmed and stressed about planning one of the most important days of my life. Lisa took all the stress and anxiety out of getting married. Her services went above and beyond our expectations! Her legal background makes her a very savvy negotiator when it comes to contracts and vendors. And She literally saved us thousands of dollars. Lisa is also very organized, timely, responsive, and helpful when it comes to anything wedding related. She made the process so easy and when it came to wedding day my husband and I felt at ease thought out the entire day! She is worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Haylie + Wade, you all were absolutely amazing to work with! We have been on this wedding train with you both and your families for some time and we just love the joy that keeps spreading through the familes and making them larger + larger every year!! We truly are blessed to have both of you and your families close to our hearts as part of our family now! Thank you for the blessed opportunity!

Cathy Blankenau · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent experience excellent service

Lisa and her assistant Britt made sure my daughter’s wedding went perfectly!
    When problems arose they dealt with them confidently and completely.
    They made my daughter’s wedding beautiful, stress free and fun!
    They are truly wonderful people who go above and beyond to provide the best experience!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Griffith · Married on 09/21/2019

Never have a wedding without a planner!

Lisa was fantastic at coordinating all of our vendors and making great recommendations and suggestions about what would/wouldn't work. When some issues arose with our venue on the wedding day she did her best to try and remedy the situation on site and then followed up multiple with us and the venue to make sure in the end we were happy. Lisa went above and beyond for something that was beyond her control. We would definitely recommend her in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Lindsay, you and Kyle were absolutely amazing to work with and we feel incredibly honored to have had the opportunity to work with you. We love you both so much and wish you everlasting happiness and wedded bliss to infinity!!!
  • Scott

Scott Meador · Married on 09/03/2019

Look no further.....

During my corporate career, I planned various functions in the USA and Europe. Knowing how detailed a planner must be for an outstanding event, I interviewed three highly recommended planners in the DFW area. We contracted with Lisa and her awesome team at Divine Wedding Details. Lisa has a brilliant “type A” personality and is super friendly. Besides Lisa being a great planner, her recommended vendors never disappointed. Her whole team transformed each venue into the ambiance you expect for you daughter’s wedding. And she knows the how to help you stay within budget as these events can get out of hand quickly. The guest were delighted at each function and Lisa was always there to keep things moving along. Thank you and your team's hard work to make the wedding so memorable for all of us.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Mr. Meador, we absolutely miss you all so much and planning along side you and your family for your daughter's wedding. We could not have made better friends in the planning process and we look forward to continuing that friendship as we watch your family grow! Thank you for trusting us with your only daughter's special day!!
  • Macy

Macy Ramsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Divine Wedding Details is the BEST in Dallas!

There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Lisa Dean and her team is. Divine wedding details goes above and beyond to make your big day the BEST day ever! Responsiveness, organization, coordination and always positive attitude makes it so easy to work with Lisa. She truly cares about you as a couple, what you love about each other and what your personalities are and that's what makes Divine Wedding Details 15/10!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Our sweet Macy! We are so happy for you and Cole and your families!! We absolutely loved working with you all and could not have wished for more of a beautiful day for two more beautiful people who deserve the sun, moon + stars! Thank you for the honor!!

Joy V. · Married on 06/06/2019

Divine Wedding Details

Lisa and team did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Mr. V,
    We absolutely loved working with you and your daughter, it was a beautiful wedding and we are thrilled for the opportunity and honor.
    Thank you!

Renee Howard-Mother Of The Bride · Married on 12/02/2018

Bravo to Lisa at Divine Wedding Details!!

Best wedding decision our daughter made!!! As Mother of the Bride I highly recommend Lisa! Our daughter and her fiance decided to get married on a short-5-month timeline! So much to do & so little time to do it, but "Amazing-Lisa" was able to keep the bride & groom focused and keep me calm. Our daughter's wedding was beautiful & uniquely her own and Lisa coached us through all the details with extreme professionalism and practical advise. I would highly recommend Divine Wedding Details for your wedding event. Lisa is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We could not have enjoyed working with you more! We loved all the very unique details and bringing it all together to make it a beautiful day for everyone! We know we have made dear friends in the planning process and that means more than the world to us! Congratulations on a beautiful day!!

Meagan · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding Work

I do not know what I would have done if I didn’t have Lisa and her team on my wedding day! They go above and beyond anything you every dreamed of. The professionalism is outstanding, and her passion shines through. I would highly recommend Lisa and her team to anyone wanting a planner.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

Meagan, we are so incredibly honored to have had the opportunity to be a special part of your, Matt's and both of your families absolutely gorgeous day! We love you all and miss you already!

Sonya Hill · Married on 11/24/2018

Mother of Bride

Lisa & her team were amazing. From the second we hired her until the end, Lisa was always there for you. We had multiple vendors say they would work with her again any time. I have already recommended her to a coworker that is getting married.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We absolutely adored working with you Sonya for your daughters' beautiful day! We had so much fun and are incredibly grateful for the amazing opportunity and can't wait for the photos!! Thank you for such a wonderful glowing review!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Bennetts · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded every expectation!

I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t found Lisa! Our wedding planner went MIA two weeks before the wedding so it was an absolute miracle that we found Divine Wedding Details. She came highly recommended and believe me words do not do Lisa justice! She thought of things that hadn’t even crossed my mind (or my previous wedding planners mind) and she was able to take charge and ease my stress. She had a backup plan in case it rained and coordinated all of the other vendors which is a full time job of itself! I cannot say enough amazing things about Lisa!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Nadia · Married on 07/21/2018

Every part of working with Lisa to plan my wedding was an absolute pleasure. She instantly knew our vision and did everything she could do deliver only the best to us. She was reliable, respectful, mindful of our budget, and had our best interest in every way. On my wedding day I was absolutely blown away!!! It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Lisa and her team seamlessly brought everything together the day of and it was a magnificent wedding. She was amazing to work with and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We are absolutely honored to be such a special part of your and Neema's beautiful day and could not have had more fun planning beside you! We wish you all the very best for the start of your new venture together!! Thank you for allowing us to be by your side down the aisle!!

Garrett · Married on 04/28/2018

Lisa at Devine Wedding Details was amazing, and helped us with our 4/28 venue. Throughout the planning to the ceremony, Lisa was there to help every step of the way. She was crucial in identifying venues, helped us narrow down venues (often asking questions we would have never thought to ask), and negotiated our venue. In planning, she organized everything with multiple vendors and kept us on track with everything we needed to do along the way. When it came to the wedding, Lisa was on her A-game and ensured that literally, everything went as smooth as possible. My wife and I did not need to stress out at all during the wedding day, and Lisa even stayed well past the wedding time to ensure everything was packed and ready to go back to the vendors after the wedding. I honestly do not know how we could have done our wedding without Lisa.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Ellen · Married on 04/21/2018

Lisa is great to work with! It was apparent that she had well-established relationships with vendors and was able to help us find all the right people for the wedding. She closely monitored the budget and provided up-to-date reminders of payments to keep us on schedule. Because of the venue, we were on a pretty tight schedule for set up, and everything was perfect when we arrived!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Halima · Married on 04/08/2018

Lisa and her team were one of the best investments we made for our wedding!
    Personally, I debated hiring a planner or day of coordinator and quickly realized it was a definite MUST I didn’t want to just hire someone who would start working with me the last 30 days and take over vendors then since I knew if I was gonna need help it wasn’t going to be just the few weeks before. However being as picky as I am I wanted to find someone whom I knew would take care of business similar to me or better since I knew the day of I would not be able to. Lisa is TENACIOUS, hard working, and will ensure to lay out your vision for your wedding!
    She helped us in so many ways, went the extra, extra mile to make sure things were as discussed. It was almost like hiring personal wedding insurance to ease in the whole process. We had a vendor back out right before the wedding but she immediately took care of it before I could even finish my work day! It was such a blessing to be able to say “Questions? Talk to Lisa!”
    I have had a few friends get married and I can say not one of their coordinators hired for their wedding day provides the same level of service DWD provides.
    Lastly, my process was so delightful with DWD that I felt that I had hired a true wedding planner (kind of like an upgraded MOH with experience and knowledge!). DWD = as important as a ??
    I really can’t say enough about my experience both our families loved working with Lisa. I would recommend DWD to everyone of my friends!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Divine Wedding Details's reply:

We could not have enjoyed planning a couples wedding more than we did for Halima and Jonathan. We always hope build a relationship along the way with our couples and they are everlasting, but when you work with a couple that truly becomes best friends with every aspect of the planning relationship we could not have enjoyed our partnership to friendship more! We are so grateful for you both to have been brought to us and we wish you nothing but the absolute best as you begin your travels of a new life to a long journey of marriage!!

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Lisa and her team were amazing. Lisa stayed on top of things to make sure we were completing everything in a timely manner. She would remind us when we needed to pay attention and take care of matters. She knew what we wanted and the day of the wedding, she and her team took care of everything for us so we did not have to worry about anything. At the end of the night, she told me to go home and she would finish picking up and sorting out all of our stuff. She helped make our day a magical experience. As mother of bride and living out of town, I did not worry because I knew Lisa had me covered.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Mrs. Ramsey,

You are truly the sweetest! We are so gracious and blessed to have been able to work with you and your daughter on one of the most important days of your and her life! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words!!

RD · Married on 03/24/2018

My (now) wife and I had an amazing experience with Lisa!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jan · Married on 12/30/2017

Lisa and her team did an excellent job, creating a perfect wedding weekend for my daughter, her fiancé, families and guests! She helped us with vendor recommendations and negotiations...having recently been through two weddings, with wedding planners in a different state, Lisa and her team are by far THE best from start to finish. Every detail was in place, within a budget. While my daughter lives in the Dallas area and is familiar with vendors, her father and I are not. Lisa guided us to 2-3 vendors for each area we needed, never failing to please with the end result.
    If you are looking for someone with extreme attention to detail, is pleasant and easy to work with Divine Wedding Details should be you first call!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • F

Farren Balint · Married on 11/04/2017

Other than deciding to marry each other, hiring Lisa and DWD was the best decision my husband and I made in our wedding. I was under a lot of stress at work, under a lot of stress planning the wedding, and by the time we met Lisa I’m pretty sure I had a mental breakdown during the consultation. But after meeting her, ALL of the stress of wedding planning was lifted. Her years of experience definitely shine through. She is organized and on top of everything and sends timelines and reminders when it is time to do the next step in the process, but the tone she presents herself with makes the process smooth and easy rather than rushed and hectic. She answers all calls and emails ASAP, which is a relief for the crazy bride. She even came to my fitting and picked up my dress! Lisa also has AMAZING contacts for vendors in the DFW area. People are STILL talking about how great our band was, and we are swooning over our photos (photographers were a joy to work with, too), just to name a couple. Now in terms of the day of: the very first thing I did when I woke up was accidentally snap my hair piece in half. I was disappointed, but figured something goes wrong with every wedding and if this was the worst that was going to happen that’s pretty good. I was mistaken: NOTHING went wrong with my wedding. Lisa showed up to check in on how our hair/makeup prep was going and found out what happened. She asked where I bought it, took a picture of it, and within half an hour I had a brand new hair piece ready to go. The entire day ran like a well oiled machine. I barely remember seeing Lisa, but I was guided throughout the night in a smooth process that made it more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Both sets of parents have stated numerous times that we can’t even imagine doing this process without her. She and her team are the best, and they have given us the most memorable, joyful night of our lives. Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Dennis · Married on 11/04/2017

It was a perfect event and Lisa was exceptional. Their service was worth its weight in gold!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Koteswari · Married on 10/21/2017

As a parent of the bride I was throughly pleased with Lisa and her team at Divine Wedding Details.  She always responded to texts, emails, calls within 24 hours (if not within a couple hours).  We had a traditional Indian wedding which does mean that we had events leading up to the wedding.  She checked in on every event and when it came to the day before and the wedding day she was there from sun up to very late in the evening till the task is done.  Her team was ahead of us from the small details to the bigger items and she always made sure to take care of any conflict away from us.  I would recommend her and her team to anyone looking for an event planner.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Niki · Married on 10/21/2017

I interviewed many planners - including a few famous ones in the DFW. I am so glad I choose Lisa and her team for our wedding. Lisa was so attentive, from the start of the planning process a year ago to the day of she would always communicate in a timely manner. We had a few mishaps, out of our control - one being losing our venue just a few months before our wedding (keep in mind we had a peak month/weekend in Dallas for weddings and we had multiple events). She called us right away when she found out what was happening and had lined us up with other venues within the week. My husband and I work full time and mostly out of town, not once did I think things were not getting done on the planners end when we were not available. She made sure to stay on top of email, text messages and phone calls and made sure that I did too! Our wedding was days long (South Indian/fusion wedding) and between her and her team members they were so organized and made sure everything was done perfectly or found a way to make it right. She even researched things I may have forgotten in the planning process for a South Indian wedding, found sources and came to us with ideas/thoughts. Divine Wedding Details made sure to work with everyone who was a part of our wedding (groom, bride, wedding party, etc.) and were courteous, accommodating and flexible. No job was too big/small for them. I still receive compliments from my aunties and friends about how good our wedding planner and her team were. They can't stop saying how nice they were to the guests and treated them as if they were the bride or groom. Something that threw me a little off guard was how Lisa and her team took an interest to who we are and our interests and made sure to add them into the little details of our wedding. Even after our wedding, she knew I was not happy with a few vendors (things missing/broken or forgotten) and she fought for us to be reimbursed for those items. You won't be disappointed by this team!

Sent on 12/08/2017