Divine Celebrations Reviews

Divine Celebrations 3
Divine Celebrations 4
Divine Celebrations 5

Mary Jo · Married on 08/25/2018

Erin and her team are are the definition of professionalism!
    Our multicultural wedding Would not have been possible without Erins knowledge and attention to detail
    We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Y

Yega · Married on 08/25/2018

I would like to start by saying Erin & her team are nothing short of amazing!!!! I couldn’t have imagined planning my wedding without her by my side ! Erin is so sweet, understanding, flexible, stern (with vendors only lol), professional, and her energy is amazing!! She ultimately became my wedding bestie. She afforded me the option to meet with an array of vendors, always giving me her expertise and opinion while still very supportive of my wants. Divine Celebrations is company who works for YOU and their goal
    Is to make you happy ! My mother is a traditional island woman (not easily impressed) and she is still asking about Erin (very rare) lol !!! I couldn’t have asked for better planning services and an even better wedding. Divine Celebrations is a business I will rave about and recommend to any and everyone
    for years to come ! Thank you Erin & Ashley!!!

Divine Celebrations 6
    Divine Celebrations 7
    Divine Celebrations 8
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Yega, it was our absolute pleasure helping you with your wedding & watching your vision come to life!! It was a magical day!!

Reva · Married on 07/21/2018

Erin’s team was reliable and that allowed me to relax and enjoy my day! Highly recommend

Sent on 09/09/2018

Breanne · Married on 05/26/2018

Erin was absolutely wonderful to work with. We planned a wedding from a few states away and she really helped smooth the process out. She was very responsive and was able to answer all of my many questions. She provided a lot of advice and saved the day when she created a last minute boutonniere for my husband for our ceremony! Thank Erin, you really helped to create a perfect experience for everyone at our wedding. I would highly recommend Erin and her services.

Divine Celebrations 9
    Divine Celebrations 10
    Divine Celebrations 11
    Divine Celebrations 12
    Sent on 08/09/2018

Dorothy · Married on 10/13/2017

The wedding would not have happened without Erin. We started planning 6 weeks before the wedding day, and she made sure it went off without a single hitch. We will sing her praises from morning until night! Erin was simply amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/16/2017

Erin was awesome to work with! If I had trouble getting a hold of someone, she would immediately call them. If I texted or emailed her, she responded immediately! I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day! I was able to enjoy the day and not worry what had to be done!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Stephenie · Married on 08/19/2017

Erin and her team were so helpful on our big day and in the weeks leading up to it. My husband and I honestly cannot imagine having made it through the wedding without her. She confirmed every single detail of what we wanted in advance and on the day of to ensure a magical day. She truly took care of everything and was ten steps ahead. It was such a relief to have her handle all the last-minute stresses and allowed us to really enjoy our day. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Christina · Married on 08/12/2017

Going with Erin from Divine Celebrations was the best decision and investment we made for our wedding. Their top priority is making their clients happy by creating a stress free experience. They are amazing with concepts, implementation and vendors suggestions all based on our needs and taste. I'm so glad we got to work with them!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sangita · Married on 07/01/2017

Erin and her team are the best resource for a stress free wedding celebration. She knows how to translate dreams and ideas to reality - she did an amazing job with my daughter’s engagement, her vision is extraordinary and nothing is impossible for her. At my daughter’s reception, she coordinated and marshaled things so events flew smoothly, Erin, you are a treasure. Wishing you all the success you richly deserve.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Smita · Married on 05/28/2017

Divine Celebrations did an amazing job helping to plan our wedding. Erin was very responsive and always available by phone or text anytime I needed her. Our guests were so impressed by how well organized all of the events were, thanks to Erin's team working behind the scenes to make sure everything went well. I highly recommend Erin to any bride and groom looking for an event planner!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Emma · Married on 10/01/2016

We worked with Erin for over a year before our wedding. We hired her as a full time wedding planner. I started out having only a couple vendors, Erin worked very closely with us, and helped us find all of our other vendors, always within our budget.

Every step of the way Erin was sending email updates, and keeping all my vendors up to date on timing for everything! My mom was a little overbearing during the process, and Erin helped assure her that her & her team had everything under control, and that (being my wedding) as long as what I wanted happened it would be a "Divine Day". Which it most defiantly was! Throughout the planning Erin was so helpful & friendly, and was so easy to talk to!

The day of my wedding Erin's team was there as I was getting ready in the hotel keeping everyone on time (mainly my mom & sister), and making sure I had everything I needed. The ceremony went as planned, and Erin & her team helped my guests out of the church quickly, so that Jim & I could have photos at the altar without people crowding us.

Cocktail hour Erin's team made sure we got to enjoy the appetizers I had selected for my guests by bringing my girls & I plates of them in our hotel room, while Jim socialized with our guests.

Erin showed us our reception before our guests arrived in the room & it was so much more beautiful than I had ever expected it to turn out! The way Erin & her team put everything together was absolutely beautiful.

The reception Erin's team made sure the DJ was on time with announcing everything, and lined us up for our grand entrance. She made sure for the rest of the night everything ran (as smoothly as it could with my family).

Erin saved us so much stress (and money). She made it so I could really just relax & enjoy my wedding day. My sister just got engaged & she plans on hiring Erin & her team for the wedding as well. Erin is so worth what I payed, and more!

Thank you so much Divine Team for making my wedding day perfect

Sent on 07/10/2017

Excellent. So organized, friendly, and helpful with our big day.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Denise · Married on 02/14/2016

After 4 weddings, I would never do an event without Erin! She took care of every detail to perfection. The vendors that she provided were professional and exceeded our needs.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Dana · Married on 10/23/2015

Erin was very flexible and always willing to find us exactly what we were looking for. She also ensured that everything ran smoothly on the big day - everything was perfect and everything flowed as we had wished!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alice · Married on 07/11/2015

My daughter was recently married at Succop Nature Park in Butler, PA. The onsite planner, suggested a "day of " co-ordinator, either a professional or a competent family member. We decided to go with a professional, and were given Erin's name with the endorsement that "Every wedding she co-ordinates, seems to go smoothly". Until my anxiety hit peak levels about 6 weeks pre-wedding, I had never considered using a wedding planner. When I contacted Erin, she described the service I was interested in as "month of" , rather than "day of " coordinating and sent me a list of what that entails. I was sold. Hiring Erin was a gift to myself. She was immensely helpful in creating a time line, sharing info with all the vendors, orchestrating the rehearsal, and on the big day - running the show! She told us where to be and when. Her assistants were competent and calming as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the wedding, knowing that if problems arose, they would be addressed by someone other than me. When the shuttle bus got lost on the way to the wedding, I was not the one on the phone with the driver! At the conclusion of the evening, all of our decorations, dishes, and other paraphernalia had been neatly packed up , ready to go.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Alice, it was truly my pleasure to help you enjoy the special day! Both families were so wonderful! Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Erin and her team were very helpful. Erin met with my parents and me to go over the list of vendors, our timeline, and expectations for the day. She was so helpful getting all the vendors on the same page and answering any questions we had. We had several phone consultations to make sure the timeline was seamless, and everything went according to plan! We highly recommend hiring Divine Celebrations!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Thank you my dear! We loved working with you and your parents and LOVED seeing your vision come to life on your special day!! Congratulations again!

Sheri · Married on 10/18/2014

Erin was outstanding. When we started planning our wedding, we weren't sure we were going to use anyone. I have managed work projects before and figured we could make it happen -- that is until my then-fiance and I started talking about the day of the wedding. We didn't want to do all the thousands of little things it takes to make things work. We wanted to enjoy family and friends who would be coming from distant and near -- you can't do that and run a super-charged, intense project. Then we met Erin from Divine Celebrations, who was friendly, fun, helpful, and flexible enough to match our style and intentions with grace and joy. Erin pulled off our wedding without a hitch, all with grace and good humor. Family and friends had a point person (other than us!!) to go to who helped them find their seats, know what to do next, and all the little things that someone has to do. Also, she knew many of our vendors and was able to help us navigate the final planning steps that can feel so hectic. She made our event stress free -- (I think she carried the stress, leaving the two of us free to have a great time and simply enjoy our occasion.)
    I would certainly recommend Erin to anyone planning a big shebang -- she's simply wonderful!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Erin did a wonderful job on our special day, and helped an extremely complicated dual-ceremony run very smoothly at a great venue.

Sent on 10/29/2014

It made life a whole lot easier working with divine celebrations. She would get back to you right away. She was able to get a hold of people quicker than I thought possible. She answered questions immediately. She never ceased to amaze me how quickly she got things done. She was very thorough and well organized. If you want your time planning a wedding to be less stressful, definitely hire divine celebrations.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Diana & Mike, it was our pleasure to work with you and your wonderful vision and family!! The wedding was ALL your vision, we were just to happy to make it happen!! Love your Divine team!!
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/13/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Erin!!! She was an amazing resource throughout the entire planning process! Every question, random thought, or idea, she was willing to listen, offer advice, and make it happen! We had a terrific experience with every vendor that she recommended. Often times, I was overwhelmed by the logistics and details of having two weddings (Hindu and Christian) in the same day. Erin was reassuring and knew exactly how to plan for the day. Our wedding day ran so smoothly, and I have Erin to thank! We were on time (unheard of for an Indian wedding) and I am so glad Erin was there to make it possible for me to relax and enjoy every moment of the day. My best wedding advice- hire a Erin as your wedding planner!!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Micaela · Married on 07/05/2013

After I set a date for my wedding, the first thing I wanted to do was hire a wedding planner. I did my research and Erin had amazing reviews. I hired her on the spot and it was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. She helped me every step of the way to pull off an amazing event.

She helped me find all of my vendors - all of whom I fell in love with in their own right. Erin really got to know me as a person and took the time to have a detailed understanding of my vision for the big day. The vendors that she set me up with were all a perfect fit.

As a perfectionist, I knew I would be overwhelmed by organizing the logistics of the event - timeline, communication among vendors, etc. Erin seamlessly put all of this together and made it seem so easy. Four days before the wedding, someone commented on how calm I was given how close we were to the big day. It was true - I was completely relaxed because I knew everything was being taken care of. At that point, literally all I had to do was show up.

And I can't say enough how great Erin and her team were the day of the wedding. Every aspect of the day ran smoothly and they were there in the background making it all happen. It was such an incredible feeling to be there in the moment and really take it all in and enjoy it without worrying about anything.

Every guest at our wedding raved about the event, not just because they were happy for us, but because it was exceptionally well-organized and fun. By the next morning, people had stopped congratulating me and started saying, "Thanks for having a wedding." I am very proud of the fact that numerous people have said that ours was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they had ever attended - and that would have never been possible without Erin.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Micaela, It was my pleasure to help you and Brian have a wonderful wedding day! You are truly a wonderful person and deserved the best day ever!!

Renee · Married on 11/09/2012

Erin was amazing the best money that I could ever spend, as the mother of the bride I was able to enjoy this special day and also see my daughter calm and happy. Erin's professionalism, response,and knowledge was extraordinarily. Hiring a great wedding planner should be the top of your vendor list, a must have!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Erin was a pleasure to work with and was a wealth of knowledge. Her suggestions and advice were spot-on. We had two last minute issues, one of which was on the actual day of the wedding. Erin and her staff rolled up their sleeves (literally) to make certain that everything came together with time to spare. I will always be glad I made the investment of hiring Erin so my daughter, her husband (and ME, the MOB) could relax and enjoy the wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Divine Celebrations's reply:

It was truly my pleasure helping your family!! You and your daughter had such wonderful taste and vision; the venue staff said “the ballroom never looked so good”!!
  • User1622038 · 2+ years ago

Erin and her staff handled a few crises entirely without my knowledge (thank goodness) and did so wonderfully! She also handled my mother's stress levels, which was one of the main reasons we hired her!

Sent on 10/22/2012

kati · Married on 06/30/2012

Erin was fabulous! I would never have been able to do this without her! I highly, highly recommend Divine Celebrations. Erin and her crew were wonderful, can't say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Kati, we LOVED working with you on your day and watching your vision come alive! And seeing you so relaxed was wonderful! Thank you for choosing us!!