Divided Line Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 12/02/2021

Exceptional Photography

CJ was thoroughly professional and communicated clearly throughout the day of and the months leading up to our wedding. He brought a great energy to our wedding, and managed the various personalities of our guests with ease. He took wonderful, stunning shots of everything we wanted and more. I highly recommend Divided Line Photography for any and all occasions!
  • Nic
    Nicole P. Married on 08/20/2021

The Best Experience

I had the best experience with CJ from the beginning to our big day. He was friendly, energetic, and very easy to work with. I will definitely use CJ for future photos and highly recommend hiring him!
    Sandi F. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, easy going, great photographer!

My fiancé hired CJ to hide in the trees at the top of ski mountain and take photos of our engagement and CJ absolutely killed it! He took great quality photos and made it super easy to be ourselves in front of the camera, even amongst all of the emotion and excitement of the proposal. CJ was amazing to work with and we would most certainly hire him again!!

Divided Line Photo's reply:

Thanks Sandi! That was so fun and such a perfect day. Honored to have been able to capture that for you guys :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Erica B. Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely the best!!

CJ captured our wedding so beautifully. We were completely blown away by his work and he made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend him to anyone! So easy to work with and captured exactly what we were looking for.
    Sarah B. Married on 09/05/2020

Gorgeous Photos and a Professional Attitude

CJ is an amazing photographer and through his work he demonstrates his professionalism, talent, and, above all, respect for couples needs. On our wedding day, CJ arrived early and prepared. He was able to capture all of our emotions from the nervous butterflies before our first look to the look of relief after our wedding ceremony completed. The photos that CJ took were absolutely stunning and a wonderful way to celebrate such an important moment in our lives. Upon sharing our wedding photos with loved ones, we have received so many complements and requests for framed photos.

Although professionalism and talent are important criteria in a photographer, CJ respected our social distancing and mask wishes during our wedding. Health and safety are so important in life and his respect and understanding of our boundaries was the reason I know I could recommend CJ’s work to anyone.

CJ will capture your most important moments and make them into wonderful memories. If I had another reason to do a photo shoot, I would hire CJ in a heartbeat.
    Kyle M. Married on 08/07/2020

Wedding Photos

CJ is a talented and professional photographer!
    It was a pleasure to work with him!
    Alexi Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding!

Just wow! The photos CJ took of our wedding are absolutely amazing and beautiful. He has an incredible eye and is so talented. We couldn’t be happier with the results of our photos. We were lucky to find him. He’s also a super nice guy. Thanks CJ!

Divided Line Photo's reply:

Wow, Thanks Alexi :) I can't decide which is the better compliment but I'm really liking the "super nice guy" thing. Congrats to you and Rusty and please keep in touch if there's anything else I can help you guys with.
    Monique Married on 09/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    C.J. is beyond amazing - we couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. From his professionalism to his phenomenal photography - he is the whole package. He was very easy to work with and would promptly respond to my emails and calls. He suggested numerous locations for first looks and gave me his opinion on each, which saved me so much time because I didn’t have to research myself. He helped calm me and my husbands nerves and gave great instruction on how to pose and what to do. I admit I was a little worried because he didn’t have a second photographer, but he was everywhere at once and got pictures from every angle. We haven’t seen the edited pictures, but the unedited ones are just stunning. He is a great photographer. If you are having your wedding in the Tahoe area, you have to have C.J. capture your special day!
    Jazzimen Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Me & my husband were lucky enough to work with CJ for our beach wedding May 2017. He was able to capture beautiful moments during our ceremony on a beautiful beach in south Lake Tahoe. The formals he took after the ceremony were not only gorgeous but also creative, not your run of the mill work. We received our high quality downloads in an extremely timely manner and we LOVE them! Thank you again CJ!!
    Nicole Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    CJ was the photographer for your wedding July 2016. During the ceremony, he was great to work with. We had guests that were getting in the way of him taking pictures but he wasn't phased (though not impressed either). He was very professional about it all and even had a laugh with us about it afterward. I'm downloading the finished products now and am very happy with the shots.
    Michelle Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great experience! Divided line media did a fabulous job taking my wedding photos. Thank you c.j. And divided line media for doing such a great job!!
    Shy-Ann Married on 10/10/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great service Pictures turned out great... CJ was very nice and easy going. Made my day easy not to have to think of photos... Thank you CJ
    Sairah Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was amazing.... So very pleased! Thank you!!!
  • User1961535 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful work! Very professional and coordinates well. Loved our wedding photos!
    Katie Event on: 08/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiancé and I got our engagement pictures done about a month ago. Cj was awesome to deal with! He was very personable and had lots of great ideas. The day of our pictures he took us to a great location in Tahoe where us as tourists would never have seen otherwise. The entire experience was great. Instead of taking awkward pictures we got to do a little exploring and enjoy a beautiful day. I would highly recommend Divided Line Media if you are in the Tahoe area.
  • User1831672 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We really enjoyed having CJ photograph our wedding and play such an important role on our special day. He was professional and charismatic and captured all the special moments. The photos turned out amazing, and CJ was very easy to work with when it came to selecting and purchasing them. We would highly recommend CJ to anyone who wants to capture their special event!
    Cortleigh Event on: 08/03/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Could not have been happier with our experience with CJ and Divided Line Media. My kids don't do photo shoots well and he had all of them looking great, relaxed and natural. We all had a great time and the pictures came out great! Very flexible and willing to work around locations, sunsets, and bedtimes. Will definitely use them again.
    Blair Married on 08/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great Photographer! Very Out-Going and Professional. Loved that the company was flexible with Day of Wedding Timing and Custom Photo Packages. Also love that they could help with both Photography and Video Services for the same event. They can also provide one-two photographers, which was a wedding day plus.
    Katelynn Married on 06/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    CJ was a great photographer for our wedding! He was friendly and super quick to finish our prints. Thank you so much!!
    Josh Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Divided Line Media was absolutely amazing to work with. CJ was everything we could have ever asked for on our special day and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. He went above and beyond what he needed to do. Our wedding photos turned out truly amazing and will be something we cherish for the rest of our lives. We couldn't be happier.
    Kathy Married on 03/29/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very creative and catches the emotions of the wedding day. Beautiful results! Heirloom images. Delighted with both the outcome and the care given in making sure my order was correct.
    Patricia Married on 03/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding video was so beautiful and amazing! All the important moments captured and brings tears to the eyes of all my viewers. I couldn't be happier with the services. Beautiful pictures as well.
    Derek Married on 09/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    CJ and his crew at Divided-Line were top notch! They made our wedding day the most memmorable experience of our lives by capturing it on film. We were absolutely blown away with their work. It is something that we will cherish forever. Having Divided-line at our wedding was hands down the best choice. We are so grateful. Thank you so much!
    -Derek and Kristen
    Helen Married on 10/07/2017
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    CJ did our engagement and wedding ceremony photos for a low-key, intimate wedding on the beach in South Lake Tahoe. He was flexible and highly professional, and has a great eye for simple, striking compositions. I'm a big fan of photography as a personal hobby, so I was very selective about my choice of photographer - he did not disappoint. CJ worked with us to provide a more limited photography package that worked within our budget, for being a small-scale affair. We were very pleased with the work, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding / engagement photographer.
illustration stars