Distinctive Visions Event Management Reviews

1 User photo

Distinctive Visions Event Management 1
  • teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/26/2018

Nya and her team were remarkable. Very attentive to our needs and also the needs of our entire bridal party and vendors. I wish we would have discovered her sooner because she would have been great to have in our corner from the very beginning of our planning process. We will definitely recommend her to all our friends and family. Thanks for helping us to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Distinctive Visions Event Management 2

Distinctive Visions Event Management's reply:

Teresa it was a pleasure working with you and Ricardo. Your wedding was pure enjoyment for us to execute. Thank you for the kind words. We hope to work with you in the future.

Trisha · Married on 10/07/2017

Nya and her crew proved to be very professional, efficient and essential to the success of my wedding over Thanksgiving weekend. We started working together about 6 weeks before the wedding and Nya helped me SO much in that short time. I thought I was ahead of the game but she asked all the right questions and put me in contact with a bunch of vendors I hadn't thought about (hairdresser, makeup, car service, etc.) Without her help, I probably wouldn't have been able to do it all and I would've probably had to pay A LOT more money. She was essential to the success of the party, very professional and kind, professional, patient and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Cynthia · Married on 08/26/2017

Being able to get exactly what I wanted was extremely important. Everyone enjoyed it and it was a dream come true! Everything that was spoken about during contact was exactly what I received. Professional, timely and accurate!! Will be in touch again for any other events!

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • F

Franshely · Married on 04/22/2017

My fiance and I used Distinctive Visions event Management to take care of our wedding invitations and the service was nothing short of wonderful. I wasn’t entirely sure where I wanted to go with the style for them (we have 6 different colors in the wedding), but Nya was patient and helped lead us in the right direction. I am very happy with the final product, and we didn’t have to do anything except mail them! She worked hard to stay under our budget and was still able to deliver the perfect invitations. I will definitely use Distinctive Visions again in the future for more than just invitations.

Sent on 02/08/2017
  • Z

Zsameal · Married on 03/25/2017

DVEM did an excellent job bringing my vision to life at a price I could afford! I was truly happy with how everything turned out and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Joyce · Married on 07/31/2016

I met Nya about 4 months before my wedding, in July. From our initial meeting I noticed that Nya wanted to make sure my vision came true. I payed attention to every little detail and so did Nya. She is amazing at what she does! I must thank her for kindness and providing her services for me on my special day. My husband and I were so happy. Nya delivers exactly what you want and more! Thank you being professional, kind and trustworthy. I will continue to recommend her for years to come.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Adrian · Married on 03/25/2017

Distinctive Visions is the type of service that gets you what you didn't know you needed! Highly recommended if you want all bases covered and less stress heading into your wedding/event use this company.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 08/25/2018

#MeetTheMortons 2018 August Wedding

Nya and her team were great to work with, very responsive to all questions/concerns and always ready to provide input, ideas and referrals as needed. Our wedding was amazing and a day we will never forget!

Sent on 01/05/2019