Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons Reviews

41 | Anaheim, CA

41 Reviews for Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons

Gloria Siancas · Married on 09/25/2019

Our dreams come true

Just Perfect! We can’t imagine a better place and service than Disneyland resort for our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse Thompson · Married on 06/22/2019

Disney Magic Does Exist!

Our wedding was truly magical thanks to the team at Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings! Michiel was our Planner and Monica was our Coordinator, and both were such a pleasure to work with! We started working with Michiel about a year before our wedding - she was so easy to work with and was on top of every detail! She and Jackie from Disney Floral and Decor helped us pick out all of our floral arrangements and other decor, and were super responsive to our requests for changes in the months leading to our wedding. They made everything very easy for us by giving us simple worksheets to fill out and reminding us when items were due. On the day of our wedding, Michiel and Monica were super attentive, making sure all the items on the schedule went off without a hitch. All of the ceremony and reception decor, especially the flowers, were beautiful and exactly what we wanted.
    Monica made sure we were well fed by pre-plating all of our appetizers, dinner, and desserts (including cake) for us - unlike most couples, we ate a ton of food at our own wedding! The food was also amazing - some of the best catered food I've ever had at a large event. We even had authentic Disneyland churros at the end of the night! One thing to be aware of - Disney makes it very clear that they will not touch or be responsible for any items they don't provide (decorative items you choose to bring yourself). We made sure to have a few friends help us set up these items, but at the end of the night Disney graciously helped to relocate everything to our hotel suite. While the price of a Disney wedding may be on the high side, you truly get what you pay for in the amazing quality and convenience of working with such a high class organization. We could not be happier with our Disney wedding - it was truly the best day ever!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Megan · Married on 03/06/2017

Our experience with Disneyland's Fairytale Weddings was a dream! We chose the Escape Wedding package for just 20 attendees and our day was beautiful and everything we could have dreamed of, despite starting our planning only 3 months before our wedding! Our ceremony was on the Parkview Terrace and our reception was in the Wisteria Room, both at the Grand Californian Hotel. Sue and Marcia both made the planning stages of our wedding go smoothly, and Marcia and Monica (our day-of coordinator) made sure everything ran smoothly for our special day. They were even flexible when a close family member had an unexpected illness and we weren't sure how many guests would be able to make it until just a couple days before. Our ceremony, reception, cake, food, flowers, and accommodations were all outstanding. My only complaint was that there was construction being done on the pool below the Parkview Terrace and we had quite a bit of noise during our ceremony. We had been alerted of the construction beforehand, but I would think loud drilling could be put off for a 20-minute ceremony (especially at noon, during lunch hour). Overall, though, our day was incredible! Everything had the true Disney touch, plus they gave us so much freedom to customize our decor and were very careful about food allergies and other requests. I would recommend Disney Fairytale Weddings to anyone, even people who were on a tight budget like us!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Ruby · Married on 01/31/2017

Sooo in love with Disney weddings! We would get married there over and over and over again if we could!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Cristina · Married on 09/08/2016

Why choose Disney Fairytale weddings? Besides the fact that you'd be getting married at the happiest place on earth.
    Our Disney wedding planner Michiel did an incredible job planning our wedding. Every detail was laid out for us and many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Our day of coordinator Denise and the coordination team went above and beyond to take care of all the little details or things that might go wrong. For example, their coordination team ALWAYS had a fresh plate of food waiting at our sweetheart table in between meeting guests and dancing. I got to eat our appetizers, our main dishes, and had both flavors of our wedding cake! Not very many married couples can say they ate their wedding food. Its a common complaint if not a known thing that couples don't have time to eat their wedding food. The coordination team at DFTW went above and beyond anyone else we could have hired and the fact that they do this for all their couples is wonderful.
    AND almost as important, DISNEY FOOD IS TOP NOTCH! No couple really considers how good the food will be when they book a venue. Most couples just kind of pick what venue is the fanciest or is cheapest not considering that venue might only allow a specific preferred caterer or food and beverage provider of which their food might not be all that great.
    Never mind the fact that we all grew up on Disney and Disneyland holds a special place in all our hearts but you could choose any other random ballroom venue at a fancy hotel that you've never been to and you wont get nearly as impeccable of a wedding with delicious food and an awesome planning/coordination team to boot. Disney wedding planners and coordination team will blow you away. Whether you have an "Escape Wedding" or "Wishes Wedding", you will be amazed and have nothing less than perfection on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Gina · Married on 02/15/2016

From the moment I considered having a Disneyland wedding, this team was ready to answer my every question. From our sales lady, to our planner, and day of coordinator - everything was perfect (as you would expect Disney to be). The options are endless and they are ready to look into any and every possibility you can imagine. You are able to customize to as much or as a little as you like - the sky (and your checkbook) are the only limits. The day of ran so smoothly - I wasn't stressed or rushed or worried I'd forget or miss something. Denise was with us every step of our day, she carried our plate of cheese, escorted us to our reception hall before guests arrived, made sure my glass was full of champagne. The food was amazing, the venue - stunning at all points. Kelly's team did a fabulous job making sure each table was dressed and the flowers were absolutely stunning. You can't go wrong with a Disney Wedding. Minnie and Mickey even made a surprise appearance - Kudos to our planner for sneaking that one by us. When we ran into a snag with our Castle Photo shoot the day after, our planner Michiel was extremely accommodating at searching for all possibilities to make sure we were happy with what we had paid for. She is the ultimate fairy godmother and we were so thankful to have her "bibiddy bobiddy boo" us into our happily ever after!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/26/2013

WOW!!!! Best wedding planner ever!! Not only do their take care of almost every detail that you could imagine they execute your perfect day to perfection. I have to admit I was a little worried when I couldn't see every little detail that was being agreed to, I decided to have purple and blue but I couldn't see and feel the fabric or lights but in the end I didn't have to worry about a thing because i had told the wedding professionals my vision and they could see every last detailed that I described and they ran with it and made it better then I could have ever imagined it could be. I would work with them in a heart beat and I hope to someday have a vow renewal and work with them again. It truly was a fairytale wedding and my guests and I can only describe the night as one thing " Magical".

Sent on 09/23/2013

Elisa · Married on 10/17/2012

Believe it or not, it IS possible to have a Disney wedding on a budget! Their wedding coordinators are so helpful and they definitely added magic into every single aspect of our entire wedding! Disney Floral did all of our floral decorations (which were GORGEOUS!!), and Disney catered and did our wedding cake (and the food was DELICIOUS!!). Go with Disney and you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

They are great, stress free planning. Love them

Sent on 07/18/2012

Ilona & Erwin · Married on 04/27/2012

When it came time to decide our wedding venue, sure we explored other options, however deepdown we always knew that our hearts belonged to Disney. When we finally did a site visit at Disney, we fell in love at first sight and knew right away that Disney is the only place where we would like to celebrate our wedding at.

There are no words to describe how AMAZING the Disneyland wedding team was! Our wedding planner was Traci Banister, and she was a total sweetheart. She was truly our Disney Fairy Godmother! She would reply to our emails fairly quickly at any time of day, and put up with my indecisiveness without any attitudes!

The FOOD, CAKE, and SERVICE was also absolutely FLAWLESS. We had a buffet at our reception, and all of our guests raved how AMAZING the food was!

Thank you DFTW for making all our dreams come true!!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

We used Disney Fairytale Weddings in Orlando FL - it was beyond perfect, every single request we had was catered too, every detail was reviewed, and our planner Amy was there the entire way!!!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Hong · Married on 10/01/2011

The Disneyland wedding team was absolutely amazing! We worked with Cynthia, who was truly delightful. She answered all our questions and made the planning process very easy and manageable. The food, decor, flowers, cake design, etc. were perfect! And our day of coordinator, Herta, was a godsend! We even had Mickey and Minnie at the reception, and how many people can say that? Our wedding can be summed up in one word - MAGICAL - thanks to the happiest place on earth!

Sent on 10/20/2011

sheena · Married on 10/21/2010

Disneys Fairy Tale wedding team in Anaheim was AMAZING. I could not have asked for better people to plan my wedding. I only wanted a very small wedding and they tailored a plan to fit my wants needs desires and budget. One day we plan on going back for a larger vow renewal and I plan on using the same people. I have had sooo many praises on what they did. It was just amazing.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Anne · Married on 08/08/2010

I recently got married at the Disneyland hotel and would highly recommend it to any bride uncertain of their location. I searched for locations all over Orange County and was surprised to find that a wedding at the Disneyland Hotel was no more expensive then an ocean side wedding, or golf club wedding. When I priced it out and realized that Disney was within reach I went for a tour and had a meeting with Cynthia who ended up being with me for the entire wedding planning process and on my wedding day. I was blown away by the professionalism and attentiveness of the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding team. The entire planning process was seamless and they were more than willing to answer any questions I had or attend to any detail needed. At the rehearsal we met with our Disney day of coordinator Herta, who is an incredible woman who took care of us as if we were family. Every detail on our wedding day was taken care of and the service was impeccable. The dinner service was incredible, the food was spectacular and we are still receiving complements from our friends and family on the attentiveness of the wait staff. I am so thankful that we chose to work with Disney for our wedding, by far the best decision we made.

Sent on 09/16/2010

Emily · Married on 07/26/2009

Although Disneyland Fairytale Weddings can be more pricey than at other venues - the quality of everything was spectacular! From the moment we arrived, a VIP coordinator met us and made sure everything was running smoothly. Our wedding planner - Traci - and day-of-coordinator - Herta - were both phenomenal, made the whole wedding weekend run like clockwork, calmed our anxieties, and allowed us to enjoy the magic of getting married at Disneyland. Plus - there were so many unexpected touches: our room at the Grand Californian Hotel was filled with balloons a day before our wedding, and strewn with rose petals on our wedding night. Disney even arranged a private fireworks viewing for us on our very own Storybook Canal Boat after our wedding reception. The other services we used Disney for - catering (everyone raved!), cake (perfect recreation of my inspiration photo, with hidden Mickey twist), DJ (followed our "play" and "do not play" lists to a t), string trio (even was able to play our request from "Ratatouille") and venue (the Rose Court Garden and Sleeping Beauty Pavilion) were all out of this world. We truly couldn't be happier, or have had a better experience!

Sent on 09/13/2009

Chelsea · Married on 06/27/2009

My husband and I are huge Disney fans, and so when we started to look at wedding venues I was extremely excited when I realized that getting married at the Disneyland Hotel would be the same price as many other local venues. Our wedding planner was amazing and we met a few times and had an amazing food tasting. I feel like our wedding was almost stressless because Disney has everything down to a science. Even on the day of our wedding I didn't have to worry about anything because everything was already completely taken care of. My husband and I truly say we had a fairytale wedding. I couldn't of imagined a more perfect experience or beautiful venue. Even 5+ years later it is fun to take our daughter back to the spot where her mom and dad were married. I can't recommend Disney Fairytale Weddings enough!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2008

As you can see, Disney Fairytale Weddings takes care of MOST of the hard stuff for you! You absolutely get what you pay for with this fabulous company. From the first time you call to save the date, every member of their staff handles any situation with the highest quality of service and kindness. It can be a bit on the pricey side, but they certainly make the whole wedding one of the most memorable you or any of your guests will ever attend! They attend to every detail when you are too busy caught up in your own wedding to take care of yourself. I highly recommend Disney Weddings to anyone who wants the most magical day of their life!

Sent on 07/25/2008

Dianne · Married on 07/07/2007

My husband and I got married at Disneyland it was a great time! We had a lot of fun and felt like a princess and prince. It was our dream fairytale wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2007

Lindsey · Married on 06/14/2007

I didn't get married at Disneyland, but we did go there for our honeymoon. It was amazing and very memoriable.

Sent on 09/23/2008

Cynthia · Married on 01/21/2007

Our planner was exceptional!

Sent on 05/12/2008

julia · Married on 08/03/2006

included in our package

Sent on 09/10/2008

Candace · Married on 05/04/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Disney Fairy tale Weddings. Our day was absolutely magical! They make everything so easy from start to finish. The planning process was fun and easy, it was so nice to have one vendor for almost everything. Our wedding Coordinator Cynthia was really great she recently retired but had been there for 25 years so we were in very capable hands and her replacement Keli was very sweet and helpful. The food was phenomenal and you can't beat the service. Our day was so easy and stress free the day of coordinator is fantastic you really don't have to lift a finger and our guests were blown away, they had an amazing time.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Colin · Married on 11/06/2014

The wedding planner Michelle Evinger took excellent care of us, accomodating our every whim. She fully explained all options and costs and was very friendly and professional, even when we were at our most demanding. The day was truly magical. Thanks to Michelle and the whole team at Disneyland.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Lydia · Married on 07/18/2009

Don't let the minimums scare you away! Compare to other vendors in the area, the price difference is minimal. And it truly is worth it! Working with Disney was easy and very enjoyable. They always went the extra mile to make sure everything during the planning was going smoothly. The best part of planning was the tasting. We got our whole dinner and cake choices to make sure everything was just as we wanted.

The day of, everything went beautifully. The service was wonderful, the food was delicious, and the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion was just beautiful. I couldn't imagine having my reception at any other venue. Everything was great and well worth those minimums. =]

Sent on 07/29/2009

Dianne · Married on 07/07/2007

The wedding was beautiful! More than I could ever imagine! All our guests had a great time. The food was great! Our cake was to die for! I can't wait till our one year so I can eat the cake top!! The flowers were amazing, I heard from the people who took the centerpieces home that they lasted for over a week! All in all it was an awesome wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2007