Diamond Receptions Reviews

48 | Orlando, FL

48 Reviews for Diamond Receptions

• User3435872

My sister's amateur photographer backed out 2 days before the wedding. I called Taren up at Diamond Receptions and within an hour, she got a professional photographer to cover the wedding from bridal prep to departure from the reception within my sister's budget!! Awesome lady, really on top of things!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Leni · Married on 12/03/2017

Taren really saved the day for us for my Step-Son's wedding. My daughter was included in the wedding party at a late date and we were unable to find the bridesmaid dress in time. Taren helped us to get the material and provided us with an outstanding seamstress to put it all together. The day was spectacular and to see all the children together was priceless. Thank you Taren!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 01/23/2016

My name is Lauren on January 23rd I married my best friend and I wouldn't have had anything together without taren and her staff. Everything was completely amazing no gliches what so ever every brides dream. I would highly recommend diamond receptions to help you with your big day.

Sent on 02/08/2016

John · Married on 11/21/2015

My new wife and I could not be any happier than I am at this moment. Taren and her crew did such a wonderful job getting all of the details ready for our wedding that it made our day so much more stress free than it could have been. Everything was in order and was not a single thing that went wrong. We had a smaller party of maybe about 50 guests but everyone told me how much they loved how everything looked and the way the ceremony and reception went. Thank you Taren for all you and your team did you truly made our day amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Gigi · Married on 08/08/2015

Taren and Diamond Receptions made my dream wedding come true. She did such a wonderful job with our wedding! Taren and her staff did such an amazing job with everything. We are still getting compliments from our guests and family members. Everyone told us that it was one of the best wedding receptions that they had ever been to. Mark and I have been and will continue to refer your services to anyone looking for an event planner. Our reception has left us with so many wonderful memories! We will always appreciate your hard work, and help in making our dream wedding come true. Again, thank you so much for all you've done. We love you very much! Gif & Mark S.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Erika · Married on 08/02/2015

I ca't say enough about Taren and Diamond Receptions. I hired them to help us on Day of and they handled everything! My husband & I didn't have to do anything but enjoy our day. Our guests had a blast with all the wonderful vendors they recommended. I highly recommend Taren to anyone who is getting married and needs help.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Charlie · Married on 04/04/2015

We engaged Diamond Receptions and Taren to be our wedding planner and coordinator almost two years prior to my daughter's wedding day. Taren was very helpful in assisting us with all aspects of our decision making and more than saved us her fee through the connections and vendors she knows and utilizes in the industry. She and her staff made sure everything went smoothly on her wedding day, while keeping us within our budget all along the way. Her experience and detailed planning gave us all the assurance that we were in good hands, and she certainly did not disappoint us when her wedding day arrived. With all the components and decisions that needed to be made, Taren took most of the pressure off of us, so we could enjoy our daughter's special day and know that everything was being attended to behind the scenes. In looking back, I don't know how we would have done this all without her help and guidance and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Katie · Married on 04/04/2015

I highly recommend Taren to help coordinate and plan your wedding! I told Taren my vision, and she had so many amazing recommendations and connections that helped transform my wedding day into a dream come true. Taren connected me with all the best vendors in my price range, and saved us a lot of money along the way. Taren's connections work together in weddings all the time, so everything went seamlessly. She is the best at what she does!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Katie · Married on 04/04/2015

I highly recommend taren to help coordinate and plan your wedding! I told taren my vision, and she had so many amazing recommendations and connections that help transform my wedding day into a dream come true! Taren connected me with all the best vendors in my price range, and saved us a lot of money along the way! Terrence connections work together in Weddings all the time, so everything went seamlessly. She is the best at what she does! I highly recommend using Diamond Receptions.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Natalia · Married on 11/28/2014

Taren was amazing! My husband and I were engaged for over 2 years and we hired Taren shortly after our engagement. She was very understanding when unforeseen circumstances delayed our wedding but when the ball finally got rolling she was an angel! She made the entire planning process a breeze. I never had to interview multiple vendors or wonder if things would fit within my budget because Taren had already discussed the theme and plans with the vendors ahead of time and since they work together so often, she was able to negotiate services to fit within our budget. I trusted Taren to do her job and she definitely exceeded my expectations. My wedding day was more fun and beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I know its because I gave Taren the freedom to do what she does best. I look forward to working with Taren for ALL my future parties, anniversaries, and showers.

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • Xiomara

Xiomara · Married on 06/13/2014

Diamond Receptions really made my dream wedding come true. Taren was my wedding planner and she did an exceptional job on putting everything together. She was always available at the times that I needed her the most. I was very impressed on how Taren was able to "read" me. Let me explain myself. Now looking back, I remembered how Taren would give me those deep looks at our meetings, now I understand, she was studying me :) She really is Awesome! My Reception was beyond of what I could of imagined. Since the day I met her I saw how professional she is and during the process of building my wedding I saw the years of experience. She took me by my hand and guided me through the entire process. She introduced me to the best vendors in Orlando, FL and I was able to save money because of her. Also Yariela and Carrie made the day of my wedding a lot smoother. They were always by my side making sure everything was perfect, hair, makeup, dress, even to make me smile (they will make sure you smile). Diamond Receptions went above and beyond on making sure our day was unforgettable. I highly recommend Diamond Receptions to the brides that are looking for a stress-free experience.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Taren was pretty awesome. She's from NY and has a strong personality and so I was a little unsure if things would work at first.There were also some times which we disagreed, but she ended up being right. The vendors she works with are awesome. Trust her decision. The only vendor we chose different was our photographer. I'm sure the photographer she recommended would have been awesome, but we already had one in mind. The day of the wedding couldn't have been more difficult for Taren, but I'm sure she's seen it all. My bride was severely ill, but Taren and her team took care of her without anyone noticing it was an issue. We started planning 3 months out, maybe less. Taren successfully helped book our venue, vendors, and everything else we needed for things to go smoothly. I could write so much more about Taren and our experience, but in short: book her. She's busy, and you may butt heads, but she is awesome and worth it. She has a lot of experience and only works with the best vendors.

Sent on 08/02/2014
  • O

Olesya · Married on 04/11/2014

After I got engaged, The Diamond Receptions was the first vendor that I booked. Hiring Taren was the best decision we made! She guided me through the whole wedding process and helped me book all of the other vendors for my wedding. The day of, Taren and her team were amazing. There were no major hiccups, but any little bumps were immediately fixed, and not even really brought to my attention, allowing me to focus on getting ready and getting married. She was in contact with all of my vendors and scheduled their arrivals, setup, etc so I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. My wedding went on as scheduled and was absolutely beautiful. I got the wedding of my dreams and all of the details were perfect. Taren really took my vision and added her wedding planner touch to make it more beautiful than I imagined. She turned a reception venue into a beautiful, romantic setting that pleased all the guests. I definitely would recommend Taren and Diamond Receptions to any bride.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Kay · Married on 11/30/2013

Taren and her amazing team (Yariela & Cary) made such a huge impact on our wedding. I contracted Taren for the day of my wedding. Taren and I worked together via email/text a few weeks prior to the wedding to make sure all details were covered. Taren was very responsive and I always heard back with in 24 hours which was a huge help for me! The day of the wedding Taren took control of everything which was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Taren and her team made sure that our guest and vendors were on schedule and any issues that came up were handled directly by Taren and I didn't have to worry about anything. Taren was amazing and her girls that stayed with my bridal party & I throughout the day/night kept everything in order and made sure I wasn't stressed. I would def. recommend Taren's services to any bride-to-be! She really makes the difference!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

Thanks to Taren my wedding coordinator our wedding was absolutely beautiful and perfect! After all of the time spent planning your dream wedding, you want everything to go exactly as planned.

From the planning until the wedding was complete Taren was by our side whenever we needed her! She kept us on track and on budget through our wedding planning journey and even gave us new ideas and designs for our big day that we did not think of!

The one thing a bride does not want to have on her wedding day is stress, and I assure you, if you use Taren you will be stress-free and can enjoy every minute of getting ready for your big day! I spent the day relaxing with my bridesmaids, MOB & MOG without having to worry about what was happening with my ceremony and reception.

Once we were able to see our envision come together, we were in shock at how amazing everything looks, and we have to give a huge thanks to Taren. We had nothing to worry about and could enjoy every part of our wedding with family and friends!

I recommend Taren to any and all brides, whether you know what you want or you have no idea, she can help you in every way possible!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Caridad · Married on 07/06/2013

Taren is the David Tutera of Orlando. My only regret is not booking her sooner. She definitely means what she says and says what she means. When she asks you to trust her; do it! She knows what she is doing and she will bring you to the best vendors within your budget. I had a Moroccan themed wedding and she exceeded my expectations. I had the most beautiful, fun wedding. All my guests raved at how wonderful of a time they had and I owe it to Taren. Booking Diamond Receptions was the best decision we ever made. She made our vision come to light and then some. She is truly passionate about what she does and that is what sets her apart from others. She will not steer you wrong. Thank you so much Taren, you are amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 03/08/2013

Taren and her staff were extremely wonderful on our wedding day. Taren took all the ideas I had while planning out wedding and multiplied them by a million times. Everything was so wonderful and so beyond mine and my husbands expectations. Even now when people look at our wedding photos people comment on just how amazing everything looked. It was wonderful not to worry about anything on our wedding day. The staff at Diamond Receptions had EVERYTHING taken care of. All my husband and I had to worry about was just enjoying out day with our friends and family. I would defiantly recommend Diamond Receptions to any bride who really wants to be able to enjoy their wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2014
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 03/02/2013

My wedding was at the Hammock Beach Resort in March. I hired Taren more as a "day of" coordinator and I'm very glad I did! Things went very smoothly and my husband & I didn't have to plan anything that day! The weather did not cooperate of course- it was VERY windy- and Taren did warn me that her & I would have to make some tough decisions with the decor if that were to happen- so she definitely did predict that as she is an experiment at Hammock Beach weddings. Even though things were not placed EXACTLY how I imagined she knew I wanted everything placed SOMEWHERE and she delivered that :)

My wedding was beautiful and everything ran smoothly- it definitely wouldn't have without Taren!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Mina · Married on 02/25/2013

Thank you for everything. You were a great planner and your staff was very helpful. From the planning to the day of the reception everything was perfect and well organized. I couldn't have imagined it any better. I know it was difficult to incorporate certain details from my culture but you got everything to how I wanted it. U are the best. I love u :))

Sent on 04/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2013

Taren works for the bride. For anyone reading this, please keep in mind her job is to make everything go smoothly as possible, to take worries of the bride's mind. For my wedding, she helped me make my wedding amazing. She kept me grounded and made sure I stayed within budget. She has amazing vendors she works with from the make up stylist, the photographer, the dj and her ladies in waiting.
    They all did a great job!!!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Theresa · Married on 10/27/2012

I can't thank Taren and Diamond Receptions enough for giving me the wedding of my dreams. Everything was perfect and stress-free from day one! She set up appointments with all her wonderful vendors and truly helped to guide us in the right direction. Without her knowledge my wedding day would not have been what it was. She truly has a gift and you can tell she really loves what she does. It was so nice to sit back and be able to relax on my wedding day. The only thing I had to do that day was enjoy myself! And that I did!! Everything was truly beautiful and everyone is still talking about the reception! A lot of people have told me it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time... and I thank Taren for that. I would have never been able to pull off all that she did on my own. I will easily recommend Diamond Receptions to anyone needing a FABULOUS event planner.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Lindsie · Married on 10/07/2012

Taren and Diamond Receptions made our wedding planning and the day of so stress free. She responds to any questions or concerns immediately and has amazing suggestions when you get stuck with design/theme choices. We planned our wedding in about 6 months and it looked like we spent years on it. Also, she knows so many awesome vendors and saved us a ton of money! Definitely an amazing investment ;)

Sent on 04/29/2013

kristina · Married on 09/29/2012

Taren and her staff were great! Through the planning she was there to answer any question we had, and the day of the staff went above and beyond.The morning of my wedding I was rushed to the hospital and didnt show up to my own wedding till about 8pm taren and staff stayed with my husband and ran the wedding keeping the guests happy till I got there. I could not have asked for a Taren had a very big part of that. I most dfe recommend Diamond and Taren to any bride!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

lucylena · Married on 05/12/2012

When I first saw the work of Diamond receptions at my first wedding show I knew I wanted to use them for my just from seeing their amazing table set up! At the time I met Teran my wedding was falling apart and I was so stressed. Taren calmed me down and reassured me everything will be ok. Teran and her team turned my wedding from a disaster into a dream come true With only 3 weeks left. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for making my wedding so special and memorable!!! You got us the best vendors and was able to make it amazing and affordable! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It's a day we will never forget! Thanks again!!!
    Always,
    Lucylena and Ricky

Sent on 07/11/2012

Kim · Married on 06/26/2011

My parents hired Taren to help with the day of wedding planning. She did an absolutely superb job and recommended a team of wonderful vendors. All of the vendors we used helped to make our wedding day truly amazing. If you want a planner who will do their job and leave you with no worries, Taren will be perfect for you. In addition, thank you to her assistants who helped out on the day of as well.

Sent on 07/03/2011