Diablo Sandwich Band Reviews

9 | Mount Laurel, NJ

9 Reviews for Diablo Sandwich Band

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

Book them NOW! This is an incredible band! I was super excited they were a huge part of my wedding. My maid of honor and my mother were secretly working with them behind my back and conducted the most unique toast ever which incorporated the band playing the Sugar Hill Gang song"Apache (Jump on it)".....lyrics were changed from Jump on it to" Just kiss him/her". Also, one of my special song request's was the Daft Punk song " One more Time". I've never heard it covered before and thought it might of been an odd request, but DSB totally nailed it.They are great to work with, are extremely professional and passionate about making great music. Music was one of my top priorities for the wedding,so I could not have been any more pleased. My guests are still in awe about how great they were, any time I reminisce about the wedding,the next comment from someone is " THE BAND WAS AMAZING!!!". I so enjoyed them that I wish I could hire them for every occasion,but instead will try to see them perform at a nearby event, just to hear them again:) Thank you DSB!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Megan · Married on 09/25/2011

We love the Diablo Sandwich Band! I think a lot of couples underestimate the importance of finding entertainment for their wedding, but we realized that a bad DJ can ruin an otherwise fantastic evening! So, when my dad heard the Diablo Sandwich Band playing at the a bar in Long Beach Island one evening and found out they did weddings, he suggested we hire them. I couldn't have been happier! They learned our wedding song which wasn't normally in their repertoire (You Set my Soul on Fire), and did an amazing job with it! All of our guests loved them, and they even worked with my dad to surprise me with a lovely father-daughter song. They had a saxophone player and pianist playing during our cocktail hour, which was wonderful-- just enough to set the mood but not so intrusive that guests couldn't hear each other. Andrea, the lead singer, did a wonderful job with all genres of music, and also did a great job MC'ing! Give this talented band a shot! If they can't get even the most reluctant dancers on your guest list to kick up their heels and have a good time, I don't think anyone can!

Sent on 11/09/2011
  • Rosie

Christa · Married on 06/04/2011

The Diablo Sandwich Band rocked!! They made our wedding an unforgettable night. Chris was very responsive, helpful, and easy to communicate with during the planning process, and he was very skilled as a master of ceremonies during the reception. We had seen the band play several times before in a more informal setting, and while they were amazing then, they blew us away at the wedding. Their vocals and skills with the instruments are truly exceptional (big shout out to the horns section!); they are much more impressive than the typical wedding band! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests couldn't stop raving about them. Several band members even played live music and sang during the cocktail hour. DSB is a very fun, VERY talented band that will take an event to the next level. Far more reasonably priced than other bands in our area, and far better quality as well. Aside from the groom, they were by far the best part of the wedding...highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Lorraine · Married on 05/29/2011

If you are looking for a band I would HIGHLY recommend Diablo Sandwich Band! They are an absolute pleasure to work with. Chris made it so easy for me to organize the music for the wedding. Everyone was saying how nice it was to see a live band rather than a DJ. People are still talking about how FANTASTIC the music was. I had seen them play in New Hope and a friend of mine had them at his wedding. They were wonderful and made my day incredibly special.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Charles · Married on 08/28/2010

My daughters wedding was 08/28/2010 and the band was phenomenal. Very professional, great talent, and our guests never stopped dancing. They played during the before the ceremony, after it, at the cocktail hour and during the reception. Couldn't have had a better band. We are going for dinner at Havana's tonight just to see them again. You can't go wrong if this is the band you pick.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Heidi · Married on 06/26/2005

This is the best band EVER!!! People are still talking about how great the music was at our wedding! These guys made the entire party! They are a bar band that is focusing more on events like weddings. They played everything we wanted and they had no problem playing "The odd couple" for us when we entered the room! They had a few surprises for us during the ceremony - very interactive, sounds is great! The best value for your money when planning your wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2008

kelly · Married on 09/17/2011

Diablo Sandwich Band did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding! They learned the songs we requested and nicely handled the flow of the night. The mix between classics, old throwbacks and new hits kept everyone happy and on the dancefloor. All our guests were on the dance floor and continue to tell us what a great time they had!

Definitely recommend Diablo Sandwich Band if you want classy tunes for your first dance but also want the variety of a great party atmosphere to dance to. Well worth the expense over a DJ and the band played all night long!!

Sent on 12/26/2011
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 11/20/2010

This band was FANTASTIC! All the guests were raving, they were the cherry on top of the sundae of our beautiful wedding! Chris was a pleasure to work with, he expressed his sincere desire to make our party one to remember and it certainly was! Very, very happy, worth every penny. I had never seen them before, just read a couple of reviews and that they were voted one of the top ten bands that play weddings in the Philly area by the Knot magazine, so I rolled the dice and I'm so glad I did! They have a good website that has some tracks and videos to listen to/watch. They played all the songs I asked for and the rest was a great mix, the dance floor was crowded for the entire wedding.
    They are all extemely talented and experienced musicians and vocalists. They even played an encore after the last dance. Even though they are a large band of ten, the volume level was perfect and didn't overwhelm the venue space (our wedding had around 115 guests). The venue's co-ordinater expressed to me that she also found them friendly and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend the Diablo Sandwich Band, in my opinion with them you can not go wrong!

Sent on 01/09/2011

Ellen · Married on 06/07/2008

We loved this band!!!!!!!!!!! They totally rocked and made our reception. All of our guests raved about the band. They played all the songs we requested. They knew how to work the crowd. They got people on the dance floor before the main course. They were a really good value for a 11 piece band.

Most of the time we heard back immediately from the band. The only thing was they were a little slow at getting back to us about the mother-son dance. But we still totally recommend them. They are the best band!

Sent on 07/26/2008