Dhalia Edwards Reviews

Dhalia Edwards 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Goldwasser · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Experience!

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing! She listened to my needs, made me feel like a princess, and took fantastic care of all of my bridesmaids and family. She especially made my flower girl feel on top of the world. Clarissa came to help and was also truly amazing. Thank you to Dhalia Edwards!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kalani Hornbeak · Married on 08/03/2019

So glad she is my makeup artist

Dhalia is the best! She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and she created a beautiful look for my bridal trial. She encouraged me to choose the right look for my special day and I cannot wait to rock it in August. Her studio is great. I felt relaxed and pampered the whole session and my makeup last through the night.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Becca

Becca Kiefer · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Beautification

I first met MeLissa when I did a fun photo session with a photographer and LOVED her. For me it's not just about how well the makeup looks but it is also about the interactions that I have and their personality. MeLissa was so relaxed and I could really tell that she is in this industry because she loves what she does. After that session I knew I wanted to do my wedding makeup with her. On the big day she highlighted all the beautiful features on every girl, kept me calm, AND was flexible. She had enough time to do 2 extra girls' makeup and the wedding party truly appreciated their glam session. Everyone I have met from Dhalia Edwards truly loves showing off their talent and I highly recommend them for any kind of event!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Alaina Williams · Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning all around!!

When I first started looking around for makeup vendors, I saw Dhalia's page on instagram and immediately wanted to book her!! Her and Elizabeth did an absolute amazing job!!! They are makeup goddesses! Every single bridesmaids, the moms and myself were so happy with how we looked!! We started getting ready early in the morning but our makeup stayed on all through out the night! It was the hottest day of the year, but sweat didn't mess up our makeup whatsoever!! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your next event, look no further! I HIGHLY recommend Dhalia and team! Thank you both for being a apart of our day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Lauren Brazie · Married on 06/21/2019

Exactly what I wanted!!

Dhalia made me look perfect for my big day! I looked exactly how I imagined, and it lasted all night. She was a dream to work with. The girls and I loved how fun she was while we got ready, and everyone was happy with how they looked (2 mothers, 7 bridesmaids). I will definitely be using her again, it's easy to pop into her studio when she has availability! Don't hesitate to book Dhalia and her team!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Dhalia Edwards 8

Katelyn Manning · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect in every way!

Dhalia epitomized the vibe I was going for on my wedding day. I wanted a beautiful, relaxing, and calm morning with the ladies of my family. As a family who keeps makeup to a minimum, we were all hesitant to let Dhalia just "go for it" and what a job she did delivering! She is such a pleasant person to be around and made everyone feel absolutely beautiful! Her make-up style was natural but deliberate, emphasized certain points of our faces that we requested, but still let us feel like ourselves. From my little flower girls who enjoyed blush and lipgloss to my grandmother who wanted a refreshed look, Dhalia hit it out of the park! I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Laura Brooks · Married on 05/18/2019

MeLissa was the best!

MeLissa did my makeup for my wedding day and all of my girls as well. She was professional, arrived on time, and made everyone look and feel beautiful! Our makeup lasted all day through a breeze on the beach, dancing, and partying all night! I can’t recommend her enough! Thank you meLissa!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Dhalia Edwards 9
    Dhalia Edwards 10

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

She makes you the best version of yourself!!

Dhalia did my makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG for our big day. She was responsive throughout the planning process, professional and fun on the big day, and listened to everyone in what they wanted. She doesn't do makeup in a one-style-fits all way; she listens to each person and personalizes their makeup based on their conversation. She does the most beautiful natural makeup I've ever seen and had everyone looking like models (but 100% not overdone). I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to feel their best on their wedding day!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Dhalia Edwards 11
    Dhalia Edwards 12
  • Hannah

Hannah McGarey · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing makeup artists!

I was lucky enough to have MeLissa as the makeup artist for my wedding. She did the makeup for myself, my 6 bridesmaids and my mother. Every single woman looked absolutely amazing! The best part was that everyone looked exactly how they wanted to look and no one was unhappy at all! She was very efficient and got us all finished early so we could get more time in for pictures. MeLissa was a phenomenal makeup artist and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Dhalia Edwards 13
  • Brittany

Brittany Sandford · Married on 04/28/2019

Goddesses! All of them!

Stop everything and hire these girls now! On my wedding day, I had Dhalia and Melissa. I could talk all day about just how talented they are but I think these pictures speak for themselves. They were professional, punctual, and always had a smile on their faces. All my group couldn’t stop checking themselves out in the mirror and constantly talked about how pampered they felt. Dhalia communicated with me fast and never had me stressing out on the day! I was so happy I went with them! If you want a professional, (which you should) I highly recommend this team! Much love.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Dhalia Edwards 14
    Dhalia Edwards 15
    Dhalia Edwards 16
    Dhalia Edwards 17

Rhena · Married on 10/27/2018

Dhalia made me a glowing, stress free, beautiful bride!

I wish I could give a million stars. From the best first interaction inquiring about services, to the make up trial, to my big day Dhalia was so wonderful, patient and helpful. I really had no vision, very few pictures and gave her minimal direction and she absolutely nailed the look I didn’t even know I needed. She then replicated it for my big day, and did the same for all of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Dhalia is so lovely to work with and made the whole experience very stress-free. She was on time, professional, and all of my best gals had nothing but positive things to say about their experience. I will be using Dhalia in the future for family photos and special events.

Dhalia, thank you , thank you, thank you. You made me feel so beautiful on big day �

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nikki · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful Make-up Artist

Dhalia was absolutely wonderful. I loved my make-up at my trial, but decided two days before the wedding that I wanted something a little different for the big day. My best friend gave Dhalia some vague instructions to "glam it up" a bit-- she delivered just that while managing to keep my look soft as well. I got compliments on my make-up all night, felt beautiful, and looked perfect in all of our pictures! She flew through 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself quickly and had time to spare. Everybody's make up looked amazing in-person and in pictures. Definitely trust Dhalia on your wedding day-- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Dhalia and Brittany did an AMAZING job! From the very beginning, Dhalia made me feel so comfortable with the entire makeup/beauty experience from beginning to end! I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup, but knew I wanted to look extra special on my wedding day and Dhalia hit it out of the park! I felt like the most gorgeous version of myself the entire night and received so many compliments on how flawless we all looked from beginning to end (even after dancing (and sweating) for hours)! I would recommend Dhalia and her entire beauty staff to anyone who wants to look absolutely perfect for any and all of their special occasions! Thank you SO much for everything you did not only for me, but for my entire bridal party!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Afton · Married on 10/06/2018

I can not say enough great things about Dhalia Edwards and her team!! I worked with Melissa, specifically for engagements, bridal trial, and wedding. She is AMAZING at what she does, and such a joy to work with. My mother, bridal party, along with myself looked gorgeous!! She is happy to go with any specific makeup requests, very knowledgeable when asked a million makeup questions (haha), and knocked it out of the park for those that gave her free reign. My bridal party ranged from glam to more subtle and natural looks, which were all easily accommodated. Melissa was so sweet and enjoyable to talk with all along the way. Even though we were having our makeup done, she made everyone feel beautiful with or without it:)

Weddings seem to be such a big business these days, and I am so grateful I was able to work with a makeup team that maintains a very friendly, personal vibe while remaining perfectly professional. I plan to use Dhalia and team in the future for all makeup needs.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 09/29/2018

I had the best experience working with Dhalia. She was prompt and friendly returning emails. She has a beautiful little studio in Virginia Beach. I felt like she listened and understood the look I was going for and made it happen. On my wedding day, she accommodated two extra bridesmaids (for a total of 8 people?!) because they liked her work so much. My makeup looked amazing over 12 hours later when I finally made myself take it off. I will definitely use Dhalia again and will recommend her to anyone I know looking for a makeup artist in Hampton Roads.

Sent on 10/05/2018

CAROLYN · Married on 09/22/2018

Dhalia and staff did an amazing job! I had a huge bridal party. They came to our hotel and did makeup for 13 people of all ages and skin types...and everyone looked fabulous!! They were able to let everyone’s unique personality show thru but also keep everyone looking somewhat uniform for the bridal photos.

Dhalia is also fun to work with. She’s positive and easy to talk with as makeup is going on. She listens to your wants and is able to illustrate those desires in her art.

The makeup she uses is amazing. Highest of quality and very fresh and trendy. Beautiful colors and options.

Her staff is also amazing. I would trust anyone on her team to do my makeup.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Dhalia Edwards 18
    Dhalia Edwards 19
    Dhalia Edwards 20

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Dhalia did an amazing job to help me look perfect on my wedding day. She is very flexible which made it easier on my mom and I.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Marianna · Married on 09/01/2018

Dhalia is amazing, through the entire process she was responsive and helpful. Without giving her much to go on she knew exactly what look I was going for at bridal trial and wedding. The makeup lasted all night and looked beautiful. She also did my bridesmaids who looked stunning. THANK YOU Dhalia for everything, having you part of my wedding made the day that much better.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Travis · Married on 08/11/2018

Elizabeth did an amazing job with the makeup for myself, sister, and mother. She gave me the exact look I wanted and my makeup lasted throughout the whole day, even after humid heat and a crazy monsoon that came through. Elizabeth was a joy to work with and she made me feel like a beautiful bride. She and Dhalia were both professional, accommodating, and so easy to work with. I highly recommend their services - if you're thinking about getting makeup done, do yourself a favor and go ahead and book with them. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kara · Married on 08/03/2018

Thank you so much! My makeup was amazing and lasted all night! I was so beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

I am SO happy that I chose Dhalia for my engagement photos and wedding day! Her work product, professionalism, and attention to detail blew me away. Plus, she’s super fun :) She made every single person’s beauty shine with the perfect natural makeup to accentuate their individual features and skin tones. We all looked like bombshells, especially my mom! Our makeup lasted all day and through the end of the night, even through a very rainy wedding day and plenty of dancing. My wedding day would not have been as great without Dhalia!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2018

Dhalia and Elizabeth made a great team. Everything went smoothly and everyone looked amazing. They did a fabulous job and I would recommend using them for your event.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Krystal · Married on 06/30/2018

I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by Brittany Lamb over the weekend and to say I loved it would be an understatement! I have never loved my makeup as much as I did that day and was pleased with my entire experience! Brittany listened to my input and made sure I was comfortable with everything she was doing every step (I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I was a little nervous to be getting my makeup done)! Brittany even came back over to me after looking at some pictures she took of my finished face and seeing something in the picture she wanted to fix, that kind of dedication and attention to detail really stood out to me! My makeup stayed perfect all night, despite being outside in the middle of summer on a hot and humid day. And to top it off, Brittany was super sweet and easy to chat with while she was working on my makeup..and didn't get annoyed with my 50 questions about all the products!! I was shocked when, after she left, one of the other bridesmaids mentioned she had only been working for the company for a few weeks! I look forward to scheduling a makeup lesson with her in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Dhalia Edwards 21

Meredith · Married on 06/29/2018

Hands down I would recommend Dhalia time and time again. She showed up on time, organized, friendly and was able to communicate and adapt to any schedule changes or changes in number of girls getting their makeup done. As a bride who was planning their wedding from out of town and had limited times they were in town for a make up trial, Dhalia was more than accommodating.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Abby · Married on 06/28/2018

Dhalia and her team were amazing to work with. From my bridal trial to my wedding day, they were extremely easy to work with! I have never been good with my own makeup and was afraid of looking like someone I was not, but Dhalia made me feel so unbelievably comfortable. My girls, my mom, and myself all looked beautiful on my wedding day. I am looking forward to working with Dhalia for all of my makeup needs in the future!

Sent on 07/05/2018