DGN Events and Design Reviews

18 | San Jose, CA

18 Reviews for DGN Events and Design

18 DGN Events and Design Reviews

Kayla · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Jennifer was a LIFESAVER in the month leading up to our wedding. We engaged with them late in the game – about a month before the wedding – but Jennifer and her team were unbelievably helpful and organized and helped me think of things that had never came up in any of the checklists I was looking at or any of the articles I read. She was patient in the month leading up answering questions and offering suggestions. On the day of, Jennifer was a God-send. She helped us coordinate flower pickups, helped us organize flowers and make sure that the groom and I didn’t run into on e another, set up all our décor beautifully, and offered emotional support throughout! During the ceremony and the reception, she was unbelievably good at being where she needed to be right at the right moment without ever being in the way or feeling out of place. She always had a smile and kind word to say, and she definitely made our whole day significantly less stressful.

I was hesitant in getting a day-of coordinator or planner because I was stubborn and wanted to do it all myself, but this was definitely one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning! Jennifer was amazing and I would absolutely recommend her to other couples looking to have a well-run and stress-free day for their wedding.

Eileen · Married on 11/11/2017

DGN created an amazing Hawaiian themed wedding shower for my daughter (that is where she is going for her honeymoon). I was absolutely stunned at how perfect everything was. No detail was left undone from the table decor, bridal games, guest gift bags and room decorations. Every guest commented that this was the 'best" wedding shower they had attended - thank you DGN!!!

Brittney · Married on 11/11/2017

DGN Events planned both my bridal shower and my bachelorette weekend. EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! Not one single detail was missed! I highly recommend DGN for any party or event you have.

Ashlee · Married on 06/24/2017

Jennifer and Emily did such an amazing job on my wedding. They were able to capture the vision I had for my wedding with very little information. "White and color" was my theme and they delivered beautifully.
    My wedding day was a dream come true and so beautiful. The flowers, and all the colors and details were perfect. Everything was planned out, very organized and professional. They coordinated with the venue, cake lady, photographer and d.j. it could not have ran more smoothly.
    Getting married can be very stressful however, I felt very little stress because Jennifer was amazing. She was always there via email, text or call if I had any questions or concerns.
    We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful job they did on our special day and we will definitely never forget it.
    We give them 5/5 and would recommend them to everyone.

Steph · Married on 04/15/2017

Jennifer and her team were such a pleasure to work with. They were calm and collected all while running a fabulous wedding. We hope to work with them again in the future!

Katelyn · Married on 04/15/2017

If you are considering hiring Jennifer, just stop thinking about it and DO IT. You will NOT regret it. I was on the fence about whether I needed a month-of coordinator, and it was BY FAR the best money I spent in regards to our wedding. Jennifer was SO helpful and responsive, and I honestly couldn't imagined the wedding process without her. THANK YOU JENNIFER!

• I

Ivy · Married on 03/18/2017

DGN Events and Design took my event to the level I wanted it to be! Jennifer is sweet, warm, and easy to work with and handles all situations with tender loving care. She makes sure that your special day runs as smoothly as possible, by far The best wedding/event planner I have experienced within my 6 year experience in the industry.

Jennifer is really talented, but it takes more than talent to be a good wedding/event vendor, and I must say Jennifer is a GREAT at what she does. She's responsive in her emails, flexible, very professional, but at the same time really kind. I'm sure her future clients will be happy with her services.

Sophia · Married on 02/24/2017

DGN Events and Design did an amazing job at my event! They were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them! So responsive, professional, and impressive!

Simone · Married on 10/01/2016

Look no further---this is your wedding coordinator!

I thank my lucky stars that Jennifer Martin from DGN Events and Design was able to be my coordinator for my wedding! Jennifer is a true professional--she's over-the-top organized and a dedicated project manager with a "can-do" attitude who can tackle any wedding day challenge thrown at her. She went above and beyond with my big day and assisted me with my wedding schedule, seating, flower displays, vendor wrangling...the list goes on! Besides being my organizational guru, Jennifer suggested creative touches for the day and even had props that I could use at my wedding. My cake table just sparkled! The day of the wedding she handled all of my vendors (some time-challenged!) with ease and made sure everything was in its right place and even encouraged guests to use the fun guestbooks I had set up. I really did enjoy the day knowing that all the little details were being handled...by someone with a smile! I would hire Jennifer again in a heartbeat and will recommend her to all my friends (and anyone else who asks) in the Bay Area.

Thank you so much, Jennifer, for making my day amazing!

--One happy bride (and groom!)

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

There is no doubt that Jennifer of DGN Events and Design is absolutely incredible! Talking and being with Jennifer is like talking a friend; I was at ease and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. Jennifer helped me get through every task an always had a solution when I wasn't sure what to do. Everything was streamlined from the time line to the seating chart; Jennifer knows her stuff. She helped me make my fairy tale wedding dreams come true. I love her and her team so much. I highly recommend DGN Events and Design. I am so grateful that our paths could cross :).

Sophie · Married on 05/26/2016

Jennifer and Emily from DGN events made our wedding magical, right from the ideas and planning all the way to the execution was perfect. Their creative ability from fixing bridesmaids dresses, to creating the menus, stationary, favors made everything so much less stressful and their great contacts and extra special ideas made everything go smoothly guests even commented they hadn't seen a wedding quite like it, not only this but the overall organisation and management of timelines, along with the vendors and even difficulties with the hotel again made things run perfectly. I cant speak any more highly of DGN events apart from saying I couldn't have done it without them! Thank you so much!

Tom · Married on 05/26/2016

Nothing is too big or too small for Jenny. She is multi-talented, positive and an absolutely fantastic talent! - She was an absolute pleasure to work with before, during and still after our special day. I absolutely cannot recommend her enough! Choosing anyone else as an event or wedding planner would be a mistake.

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2016

She is the reason my wedding went as smooth as it did. She kept me calm and did more than I ever could have asked for. I had little to no stress because I trusted her so much. She was flexible, kind, and punctual. I just can't say how great she is enough.

Selina · Married on 05/07/2016

Jenny and her team were fabulous from day one! She has many skills that go beyond what my impressions of a wedding planner should be. Creativity, responsiveness, heartfelt ideas and all around organization were appreciated during this stressful time. I'd recommend to anyone their services!

Alora · Married on 04/09/2016

Jennifer was amazing! She truly went above and beyond for our wedding day. We had a few issues with the weather and alcohol that day and she handled everything. I know there is no way I could have pulled off our day that stress free without her help.

I'll admit I am the least organized person ever and she saved me several times that weekend. Finished up my favors, redid the seating to accommodate the rain, even brought me a garter and toothbrush when I realized I forgot to pack them!

My mom and bridesmaids were super happy how much stress jennifer took off of them. My only regret is that we only get one wedding so I won't have a chance to hire her again!

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2016

DGN really exceeded my expectations. There was so much thought and care put into the details. They made personalized decorations, matched our color scheme perfectly and even made gluten free cake pops to cater to my daughter's allergy. The table was so gorgeous and elegant and the sweets were a hit for all ages.

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jennifer was. She was easily the best vendor decision I made and worth her weight in gold as my day-of coordinator. She was so organized, helpful, flexible. I could go on. She made my life so much easier the last couple weeks of the wedding so I could actually enjoy myself and not stress about the little details. For example: I made a huge seating chart that didn't fit in my husband's car, so after the church rehearsal she took the keys to my apartment and picked it up for me so I could head to rehearsal dinner. Another example, the morning AFTER the wedding (when I am sure she is exhausted and ready for a nap!) so was still bringing wedding supplies to my in-laws so we didn't have to worry after the wedding was over. Simply put, she is the best and anyone is lucky to have her on their wedding squad!

Janice · Married on 09/02/2018

Jennifer was extremely helpful in planning our wedding. She offered advice and suggestions when we were overwhelmed with decisions. She worked with us to bring our vision to life and we really appreciated her attention to detail. She went above and beyond to shield us from all the chaos the day-of our wedding. Knowing we could rely on Jennifer helped alleviate so much stress. Also, her wedding spreadsheet she provided us was a lifesaver in keeping all the little details organized.