DFINE Event & Design Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Shino
    Shino Y. Married on 11/12/2022

Amazing, highly recommend

I couldn't have done it without her. We found out in August that there would be another event starting the same time as our wedding that was 3 months away in November 2022. There were a lot of communication and coordination involved with the other event. It really helped that she knew the venue very well also. I would recommend her to all my friends that are soon to get married in a heartbeat. Thank you Dani!
    Trevor T. Married on 11/04/2022

Danielle is the best!

Danielle was super helpful in getting all of our loose ends tied up and executing everything we had planned on the big day! She was extremely professional and friendly and we are both so happy with the way everything turned out. We seriously can't recommend Danielle enough!
    Amanda L. Married on 02/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made!

We hired Danielle as a day of coordinator for our wedding, and it's the best decision we made. She was so professional and organized. She troubleshooted any problems that arose, and we didn't have to stress about anything. After months of being nothing but balls of anxiety, it was wonderful to turn it over to her capable hands. My family has been raving about her since (they thought we were crazy for hiring a coordinator in the first place!). Definitely recommend
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Hampton
    Hampton N. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything went off without a hitch!

Except us! Danielle helped us get hitched without a single issues. Everything went seamlessly. I could've have asked for a better coordinator for our wedding. Thanks, Danielle!
    Ryan F. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding planner!

Dani was so amazing I don’t even know where to begin. Not only was she one of the most pleasant individuals we have ever met she’s an absolute professional rockstar. She was the best money we spent on our entire wedding, because she made us feel so comfortable at ease and was so efficient.

Dani handled every curve ball we threw at her and was able to help us create the perfect wedding day. Her opinion and suggestions about our special day were invaluable.

If you are planning a wedding then look no further, Dani is absolutely fantastic and you should definitely work with her.
    Samantha S. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience with Dani!

Dani was truly our saving grace for the day of the wedding! We are so thankful for her and all that she did for us. I really felt like Dani was a part of our family the month before and day of the wedding and she was extremely helpful when it came down to the tiniest of details on the wedding day. Forever grateful for Dani and will definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a comfort person for their wedding day or any large event!
    Rachel A. Married on 07/31/2021

Wonderful & Professional

Danielle is a wonderful planner and I highly recommend her for your wedding day! She was easy to communicate with, focused, flexible and professional!
    Melanie K. Married on 07/30/2021

Great to work with

Danielle was so easy to work with! She was professional, responsive, upbeat, and kind. The day of the wedding was very smooth. I would definitely recommend her to others!
    Sonia R. Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Event Planner Ever!

I do not even know where to begin. Danielle was introduced to me by our wedding planner who knew I wanted the best. She was always so organized and put together. We met when Covid had shut everything down and I was rescheduling my daughters now Sweet Sixteen. I gave her all my visions of how I wanted party to be. All I can say is down to the very last detail this party was absolutely amazing and breathtaking. She definitely kept me unstressed. I love her so much and will ne using her for the next large event.
  • Tresanne
    Tresanne E. Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dani treated my wedding las if it was her own!

I had heard fabulous things about Dani, so we met to discuss my future wedding. I was instantly comfortable with her and felt like she was a friend that was just as excited for my big day as I was. Boy did I make the right decision. During our time together, Dani made fabulous suggestions that made my day more special and she repeatedly went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and on the same page as her. She coordinated with my very difficult vendor and handled them so that I could relax and enjoy the special moments during planning and the day of.
    She treated my wedding like her own and worked tirelessly to make sure that everything was perfect... and it was.
    Dani was not only my wedding planner, she quickly my biggest cheerleader, my therapist and my friend. My girlfriends were so impressed with her professionalism and her organizational skills that they are personally using her for events and weddings.
    The day of my wedding, she and her fabulous assistant showed up dressed beautifully and handled all of the big and small details that made everything just perfect.
    Dani is always cool, calm and collected and I appreciated that so much throughout the process. There are a million compliments that I could pay her, but the biggest one I can give is my referral to other brides. You will NOT be sorry if you choose Dani as your wedding/special event planner. She is truly one of a kind and she will treat your day as if it's her own. Thank you so much for making everything smooth and easy. We adore you, girl!

- The Pimientas
    Lauren Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience

Danielle is absolutely amazing!!! She is very attentive, organized, genuine, and caring. Our wedding was perfect and we could not have done it without her.
  • Y
    Yuna T. Married on 02/17/2019

Super lovely wedding coordinator

I had Danielle as my wedding coordinator. She was very lovely and easy to work with. Gave many recommendations along the way. My big day went smoothly like I hoped for. Big thanks to her.
    Ana Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She planned my special day exactly how I envisioned it. She is very polite, sweet and professional. She organized my wedding and turned my fairytale into a reality even when everything was on a tight schedule! She is great at putting everything together really bringing your event to life the day of! Definitely recommend her.
    Mary A. Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently plan my son's wedding at Las Velas venue. We had an amazing experience And was very impressed with the Professionalism that Danielle showed us. She was very accommodating, and always smiling, She has a very sweet disposition and was very easy to talk to. I highly recommend having Danielle help you plan your special day. You will leave happy and relieved to know that Danielle will be there for you to make this a day to remember.
    Lindsey Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Danielle is amazing and was literally my saving grace. From the moment I met her I knew she would be the perfect person to stand in and make decisions / execute tasks where I could not be present or did not have the capacity. She was a wonderful friend and wonderful person to work with. My whole family and husband agree that she was well worth any money we could have spent to make our wedding weekend easier, she even made my wedding MONTH easy. Thank you Danielle, for all your hard work and wonderful listening and executing abilities.
    Melissa Married on 08/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Danielle was wonderful to work with! She helped me be at ease coordinating the wedding with me. She gave me a sample itinerary to work with and was super flexible as things changed during the wedding and prior! Would definitely recommend her!
    Meghan Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had no idea what a day of coordinator was until I spoke with my venue. I realized that even though I was able to plan everything, I was in way over my head for the day of my wedding and I certainly didn't want my family to have to worry about anything, like setting up tables, the day of my wedding either. I wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. We asked for a suggestion for a coordinator at my venue and that's how we found Danielle. Danielle made our wedding day a breeze! Something always goes wrong on the day of the wedding. However, Danielle was there to pick up the pieces and make sure I didn't worry about it. We ran out of tape for our photo booth and my MOH told me that people could no longer tape the pictures to our album. I told Danielle that we had the tape before the wedding and she found it immediately. She kept calm and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed for dinner and for our private cocktail hour. She even saved us cocktail food and got me extra vegetables for our dinner plate. Her and her assistant checked on us repeatedly throughout dinner to made sure we had everything we wanted, including alcohol. She kept our timeline on schedule and packed up our stuff for our getaway so that it was in the limo before we were even leaving. I highly recommend Danielle for a day of coordinator and a wedding planner. She is organized, extremely helpful, personable, and just wonderful to be around. The week of the wedding is stressful no matter what. She was there to make sure that I stressed the least amount possible. I didn't even have to contact my vendors the week of! She took care of everything. Save yourself the unnecessary stress of trying to do everything yourself or having your family do it and hire Danielle. Weddings are crazy and go by so fast, but you deserve to enjoy every moment. Because of Danielle, we got to enjoy ourselves and guests.
  • F
    Fanni Married on 06/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Danielle is completely amazing! She is so sweet and will do everything to make your wedding day run as smoothly as possible. My wedding had a ton of last minute changes, but she was so helpful and took care of everything for me so I didn't have to worry. I used her day-of coordinating services, so she contacted all of my vendors to discuss last minute planning and coordinating, which made my final week tremendously easier. Even before that, she was a great point of contact and gave me tons of advice when I was stuck along the process or forgot something important. She is super knowledgable and invested, and I cannot stress enough how much she will put herself out there to ensure your wedding is perfect. I could tell that she really cared about me and my husband and wanted us to have the best day, and even now, months after my wedding, i consider her a great friend. Thank you so much for everything :)

Love, always,
    Fanni
    Natalie Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I interviewed several wedding planners leading up to our wedding in 2016 and after meeting Danielle, I knew I wanted to work with her for what would be the best day of our lives! I felt confident that she understood our vision, trusted her with any direction or idea provided to her, and felt completely comfortable with her due to her years of event planning experience. My husband and I were very particular about every detail of our wedding - we had a set music play list, we made a strict timeline for pictures, greetings, cocktail hour, etc to maximize party time, and had a random rules for vendors - I think we were pretty difficult looking back HA! Danielle was extremely patient and helped us achieve every single detail we communicated. Even though our wedding is over, we still talk about how perfectly executed our wedding was and give so much credit to Danielle for the best night ever! I'd recommend Danielle to any Bride to be!!!!!
    Natalia
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Daniella has been AMAZING to work with, she has been our Event Coordinator for most of our corporate events including 15th year anniversary and Christmas Parties. She is very professional, always on time and super creative! Her patience and kind demeanor makes any event a breeze. We are definitely using her services in the near future!
illustration stars