Devolve Imaging Photography Reviews

Devolve Imaging Photography 6
Devolve Imaging Photography 7

Kayla · Married on 11/03/2018

The best!!

Troy and Steff were absolutely awesome to work with! Troy definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to taking romantic photos. My husband and I were so happy with all of our wedding photos. They were a blast to work with. I work recommend them to anyone and everyone in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Devolve Imaging Photography's reply:

Thanks Kayla!! Wish we could do it all over again. Crazy wind and all! Best of luck on your future adventures.

Talia · Married on 08/19/2018

I am so pleased with Troy & his wife. They make a fantastic team! So professional, courteous and punctual. The pictures they took are out of this world!! I seriously LOVE all of them. I've been so torn with picking the 30 pictures for our album because I can't choose only 30. There's so many great pictures. Troy took my ideas and put his creative spin on it. We ended up with this gorgeous shot at dusk of my husband and I with insane clouds and lighting. He's the real deal! Thank you again!

Chantal · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Hands down the best decision we ever made! They took our laid-back, casual, awkwardness and somehow turned us into straight up Pinterest models. So awesome, professional and the nicest people you will ever meet! Worth every.single.penny. Our biggest problem is choosing which ones to display since they've supplied us with hundreds of wall worthy, top notch photos that our a million times more beautiful than what we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Devolve Imaging Photography 9
    Devolve Imaging Photography 10

Devolve Imaging Photography's reply:

Chantal & Dan thank you so much! You guys were an absolute blast to work with.

Mike · Married on 07/07/2018

So I am the groom. Not sure how many of them are writing reviews on here but I was tasked with this job so you get a guys perspective, though my wife and I are in complete agreement on this

We could not be more pleased with Troy and Steffanie!!!! They were AMAZING. We had a lot of options for photographers at various price points but after seeing their work, we knew that this would be more than worth it. They are more than just people who can take nice pictures. Their work is so stylish, creative and unique. Our pictures came out fantastic. We got them in a very good time period in a personalized box with wooden flash drive. We received tons of photos each in color and black/white.

The thing that I appreciated the most was how comfortable I was around them. I felt like Troy was one of the guys as he took pictures of me and my groomsmen getting ready in the hotel. He was laid back and laughed along with us during some of our more interesting moments. Steff was just as easy going and friendly. My wife was equally impressed. They could have blended right in with any of our quests.

Troy navigated the often difficult waters of satisfying all the family members while still focusing on our wishes. When we went to a local park to take our pictures after the ceremony, he and Steff had us take tons of pictures in various different poses and actions. "Let's try this, now let's try this." We had so many different beautiful pictures to choose from, we definitely got our money's worth. The other cool thing is that with both of them shooting, they could bounce different ideas off each other. Troy would take a picture and then Steff may suggest a different way of taking it, and we ended up just getting the best of both worlds between the two of them. Many of these pictures will be hanging on our walls for the rest of our lives.

Easily the best decision we made towards the wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Devolve Imaging Photography 11
    Devolve Imaging Photography 12
    Devolve Imaging Photography 13
    Devolve Imaging Photography 14

Devolve Imaging Photography's reply:

We totally appreciate groom reviews! Thank you so much Mike for the kind words. You and Tran were fantastic to work with.
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/06/2018

So glad I chose Devolve Imaging Photography! Troy + Steff were extremely helpful and professional during the entire process... Literally going above and beyond the day of. We knew we wanted to elope in CT but were’t exactly sure where. Troy gave me excellent recommendations and I couldn’t be happier! And of course, the photos are AMAZING. Nice quality and very unique. Highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Devolve Imaging Photography 15
    Devolve Imaging Photography 16

Devolve Imaging Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! We were so happy to share in your special night.

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2018

Troy and Stefanie were a dream to work with! They have such an artistic and unique eye which originally attracted me to their work, but after working with them for our engagement photos I knew we had picked the perfect photographers to share our wedding.

They were so relaxed and casual with us without being unprofessional and made us feel like we were pros at taking photos (even though we weren't). They helped us ease into being photographed and made the engagement shoot and the wedding so easy for us. They embraced the idea that the candid moments were the ones that produced the best images and because of that, it felt more like we were hanging out with two very cool people, who just so happened to have cameras in the hands.

They were so amazing to work with and created so many beautiful moments and images for us, and it is all due to their amazing skills. If I had to do it all over again I would without hesitation hire them again. These two were just amazing!

Natasha · Married on 04/14/2018

Where do we even start? Troy & Steffanie are amazing. We could not have made a better choice when choosing photographers for our April 2018 wedding. We read their reviews and they could not have been more spot on. From the first moment we even inquired about photography through them it was a dream. Troy & Steffanie were extremely quick to answer any and all questions we had and made sure to get a full vision of what we wanted for our wedding. If you’re looking for photographers who will really capture the “moment”, these are the right photographers for you. You can not even tell you have photographers at your wedding! It seemed as if we just had another extension of our family there. Once we got our pictures back it was evident the care with which they took our pictures. Breath taking. You will not be making a mistake if you book with Devolve!

Devolve Imaging Photography 17
    Devolve Imaging Photography 24
    Devolve Imaging Photography 25
    Devolve Imaging Photography 26

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

We can't say enough good things about Devolve Imaging Photography! We found them online and from what we could see of just a few photos that we loved his style. From the moment we sat down and talked with Troy we knew right away that he was the perfect photographer for us. Their images are absolutely beautiful! They kept in great contact with us during the wedding planning and after the wedding. Troy came over the week before the wedding, we went over everything and we knew he was going to capture the images we were hoping for. He did that and way more!! Troy and Steffanie were so fun to work with and they made us feel super comfortable! We asked Troy to do some crazy stuff for us , like climb into a loft etc and he was willing to do whatever and was all about our adventurous ideas. He was just as excited as we were that day. We were really able to enjoy our wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing. After the wedding day was over, within a few days they posted a beautiful blog about us and our wedding day along with some breathtaking photos! We couldn't wait to see all the rest of the photos after that! We didn't have to wait very long at all and Troy met with us to give us all of our final photos. He brought over a beautiful engraved wooden box with our engraved flash drive . There were SO many photos and they were all perfect! They captured our day perfectly from start to finish. We would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a talented fun photographer that will definitely take the most amazing photos on the best day of your life! We can't thank Troy and Steffanie enough for making our day a truly memorable one! :)

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Devolve Imaging Photography 34
    Devolve Imaging Photography 35
    Devolve Imaging Photography 36

Devolve Imaging Photography's reply:

You guys were absolutely amazing to work with! Thanks so much for trusting us with such an important job.

Nikki · Married on 09/22/2017

When I first saw Troys work at a bridal show I thought to myself there was no way we could afford them. Their work is so classy and so beautiful they were my dream photographer. After pricing them against other area photographers my dream turned out to also be the best value. After Meeting Troy and Steffanie to do our engagement photos I knew we had made the best decision. They make you feel so comfortable and we had a ton of fun throughout the whole process. Our photos are amazing and they ooze our personalities. We so appreciate the work they did for us and the incredible quality of everything we have received.

Devolve Imaging Photography 37

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2017

Troy and his wife make an amazing team! They are simply the best! We were searching for someone that would capture all the emotions and special moments on our wedding day and they did just that! Very unstaged, candid moments! Extremely professional and we are blown away by our photos! We are so grateful and highly recommend devolve imaging a thousand times over!!! Thank you Troy and stephanie!

chris · Married on 06/10/2017

I couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding than Troy and Steffanie; from their incredible personability, super responsiveness, versatility in accommodating our needs, and their unmatched professionalism, they far exceeded any expectations I had going in and were such a pleasure to work with. Troy even stayed late at our event to catch some more moments and refused for us to compensate him for the extra time! These are two amazing people who are determined to create the best work possible for their clients all the time.

I haven't even spoken on the quality of Troys work yet! Which is Outstanding! He truly does make your memories into a timeless work of art that you will be so proud to show off, My wife and I couldn't possibly be happier with the work he did. Going into our initial wedding planning, photography was probably the pickiest of all things to chose from along with catering. The day goes bye incredibly fast, and in the end, photographs are really the one thing you get to keep which allows you to relive that that special day.

Troy and Steffanie will NOT disappoint! My wife and I were so happy to have worked with you, and truly felt like you were as much a part of our wedding as any of our closest guests. I can't wait to work with you on our wedding album! I couldn't recommend Devolve Imaging enough to any of you couples out there who are in the process of trying to find a photographer. You won't find better people to work with than Troy and Steffanie, and they truly will bring back to life all those moments that seem to go bye in a flash. As someone who used to work in the wedding and entertainment industry, and having seen and worked with some bad photographers, believe me when I say that you will have absolutely NO regrets with these guys and will come to thank me in the end by electing to work with them.

Best,

Chris Pacileo

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

Troy & Steff are a great team! They go beyond being photographers and were so helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We knew at our engagement photo session that we would definitely need them for the wedding! They were able to make everyone feel comfortable and still have a good time while shooting. Every moment was captured at the wedding - and they were never "in the way" of anyone's view. I am amazed, impressed, and completely obsessed with my photos! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so special!

Morgan · Married on 05/20/2017

From the get go I had the feeling that Devolve Imaging was going to be a great fit for us and our vision of the big day. Troy was responsive, very easy to chat with, down to earth and open to our thoughts on the days pictures.
    When our wedding day came, he and his wife were absolutely amazing. They were so professional and yet so much fun to interact with. We felt very comfortable being in front of the camera with them directing us.
    The final product really just blew us away. We could not asked for better pictures, or service for that matter. We will treasure them and this experience for a very long time to come.
    I would HIGHLY recommend these 2 for your wedding or any other event!
    -Morgan Gerstenlauer

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I couldn't be happier with Troy! He responded to me immediately (and good thing - he books quickly!) and was extremely easy to talk to. He kept his professionalism all while making you feel as if you were talking to an old friend. My husband and I had a blast at our engagement shoot (a 2 hour add on to your wedding day shoot - well worth it!) and Troy kept in touch every step of the way until our wedding. His wife Steffanie joined him for our wedding day, and the whole bridal party told me how great they were. The fact that they're a husband and wife team means they're in psynch, so she catches what he doesn't. Our photos are stunning - we have gotten so many compliments. Thank you Troy and Steffanie! I can't say enough great things about our experience!

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2017

Finding a photographer for our wedding was by far the toughest decision I felt like I had to make. I mean...these are your memories! It what you hang on the wall for years to come. Not a decision to take lightly. I cannot say enough fabulous things to say about devolve imaging. The pictures we received belonged in a magazine! Troy and Steffanie were so creative, and responsive! Doing whatever it takes to make things perfect, and fully committed to getting the perfect shot! (Even shoveling a path through the snow for outdoor pics!) they are amazing. If they are available for your wedding, don't think twice. Book now. I'm sure you've also heard of horror stories where people don't receive their photos for 6 months to a years time! Two weeks later we had the photos and our flash drive in a beautiful wooden box. I can't get over the beautiful pictures we will have forever, and the team that got them. Even with a fiancé (now husband) who HATES to have his picture taken. They made us feel so comfortable. Looking forward to enjoying their artwork on our wall forever! ^_^

Kimberly · Married on 02/25/2017

When my husband and I first met Troy, we knew that we wanted to work with him. He made us feel at ease about our day immediately. So we booked him on the spot. Several months later we worked with him and his wife for the first time at our engagement photos. He knew the shots that were good at the location that we picked and also went with the flow, allowing us to have fun with it. Our pictures came out amazing! He was easy to be in contact with for any questions prior to our wedding and made sure prior to and the wedding day that things went the way that I wanted. It was so easy to work with Troy and his wife on our wedding day! They were effective and efficient! Taking any pictures I wanted and knowing good pictures to take themselves. The day after our wedding he posted up a couple of sneak peeks from the wedding so we were able to see some before we left for our honeymoon. Then by the time we got back he had posted up a blog. Soon after we were able to get all of our pictures. We were extremely pleased with the work that he did, we highly recommend him to anyone, and we will surely use him in the future.

KRISTEN · Married on 08/28/2016

Our wedding day went by so quickly that we wish we could live that day all over again, but because we all know that is just not possible, we have the most amazing photos to remind us of how great that day was. Choosing a photographer was not easy, but once finding Troy, my husband and I knew he would be awesome at capturing some of the most special moments of our lives. He was not only comfortable to be around, which is important because your photographer is with you from start to end, but fun and professional. His wife, which is also his assistant, was beyond helpful and had such a great imagination. We received our photos within less than four weeks and a blog was also posted, which was well written and nicely portrayed. Price was very much reasonable and we will most certainly recommend Devolve Imaging for anyone's future needs in photography!

Maureen · Married on 07/29/2016

I was referred to Troy, Devolve Imaging, by a friend of mine and making the decision for your wedding photographer can be overwhelming. I searched through many photographer's sites and blogs wanting the best and no lie, the minute I saw Troy's work, I knew we had to have him photograph our wedding.
    From the initial meet and greet, emailing, to the big day, Troy was extremely polite and punctual. Professional as can be yet still had a comfortable personality as we felt like we knew him for years which was a pleasure to have included in your dream day. On top of all that.. His photos are INCREDIBLE!!!!! The blog alone blew us away. He captured our true personalities and love for each other so well. These photos look straight up out of a magazine!! We are forever grateful to have Troy as our wedding photographer

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Troy and Steffanie were awesome to work with! Any questions or concerns were addressed right away. The quality of our pictures is better than I could have ever imagined, especially as it rained most of the day. Troy is very adventurous and imaginative. Even taking a picture by a dirty puddle turned out to be a beautiful reflection of us kissing, and it just so happened to be everyone's favorite picture. His patience with our families and their requests and demands were amazing and Steffanie helped me through when I was about to have a meltdown over my horrible bouquet. These two are everything you want and need in a photographer, and MORE!

Danielle · Married on 04/17/2016

Troy and Steffanie were fantastic! I met Troy at my best friend's wedding and knew right away that I wanted him to do my wedding photos. Dave was nervous at first but doing the engagement photo session really helped calm those nerves. I'm pretty organized but Troy made me feel right at ease and I just knew that we would get great photos. I hope to work with Troy in the future and would highly recommend him for weddings!

nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

Amazing.. Can't put into words how great Troy did with our wedding! So many great ideas he had to go along with our theme.. A lot of fun and so thorough!!

Troy is phenomenal! He just shot my wedding a few weeks ago and everything went great! He is extremely easy to work with and makes taking pictures even the ones that might seem a bit awkward fun and easy! Troy was and is aways reachable and quick to respond! My husband and I are solo excited with how our pictures came out and with how quickly we received them!!! Troy is the best and I would highly recommend him! Thank you!!!!

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

Troy does an amazing job! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they came out better than we ever expected. He is very fun to work with and we will absolutely continue to use him for anything involving photos!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Thank you so much Katie!

Lance · Married on 05/24/2015

I would not have had anyone else take our wedding photos, would have changed the day if needed to make sure Troy was there. I tell and show everyone the amazing work he does. Can't wait for him to capture the next life event.