Dessert Works Reviews

Dessert Works 6
Dessert Works 7

Akshay Shah · Married on 07/27/2019

Delicious Cake and Transparent Pricing

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We were very appreciative about the transparency in pricing and their flexibility in working with us to get to a price point which fit better with our budget.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Dessert works was such a pleasure to work with! The cake was outstanding. We chose raspberry with Italian butter cream. I love that they provide a small cake for your one year anniversary too!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Debenedetto · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Wedding Cake!

We used Dessert Works for our wedding on 6.15.19 and they were so helpful and courteous! The tasting was so much fun, they have a wide variety of cakes and flavors to select. We also needed some allergy friendly treats and selected the gluten free/dairy free cupcakes which were a hit. Great price for fantastic service and as a keepsake you'll receive a miniature version of your cake! Such a cute idea. I would use Dessert Works again for future functions.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Dessert Works 8
    Dessert Works 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2019

Sweet but not too sweet

Dessert Works in Westwood is the best!!!! I have ordered many cakes from them especially the most recent for my daughter's wedding. They are sweet enough but not too sweet. They do beautiful, creative work and are very helpful offering suggestions and ideas. I recommend Dessert Works for your next party or event. They are the best!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Dessert Works 10
  • Wanda

Wanda · Married on 05/25/2019

The Sweet Rewards

We tasted lots of cakes from small boutique to big commercial bakeries and by far Dessert Works met and exceed our expectations. First impressions make a difference and words cannot describe what a wonderful experience it was to have enlisted Dessert Works! Here are a few highlights:

- Communication: From the start it was superb - Jacqueline you were phenomenal to work with.
    - Tasting: Provided us with lots of options, while allowing us to zero in on what we specifically liked: Lemon with Raspberry preserve and Marble Chocolate cake with Vanilla Mousse each with an Italian Meringue Buttercream - absolutely delicious & ultimately what we selected.
    - Value: reasonable prices for wedding cakes, option to have gluten free cupcakes for guests with allergy restrictions (which were VERY appreciated by our gluten-free guests!)
    - Decor & Style: Nailed the simple elegant style I had desired.
    - Outcome: The delivery of the final product was beautiful, tasteful and left our guests giving lots of compliments. Many shared that it was the best cake they had had at a wedding (it was also the best wedding cake the bride and groom had ever too).
    - It's the little things that make a difference: The miniature version of our wedding cake to freeze and enjoy on our 1 year anniversary was touching.

We’ve already been back and Dessert Works is definitely on our family and friends list and we look forward to continue to order cakes for future life milestones.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Dessert Works 11
    Dessert Works 12
  • Hiroko

Hiroko Takagi · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely delicious

We worked with Jacqueline who was super receptive and nice. Starting from the cake tasting OMG too many flavors to choose from that we decided to do 2 flavors cake.
    Last minute we decided to just to one flavor and Jacqueline was very kind to let us do so and all our guests enjoyed very much. The cake looked the way we wanted and it tasted super delicious.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Dessert Works 13

Jamie Reilly · Married on 04/20/2019

The best wedding cake I've ever had!

I am a cake snob. It's by far my favorite food, so I could not be more picky or particular. This was the best wedding cake (and cake in general) that I've ever had!!! We had a 3 tiered cake of strawberries and cream (unreal), lemon raspberry (there were no leftover slices), and Boston cream (I don't even like Boston cream pie and this was my favorite flavor). We also had a separate carrot cake that was completely gone by the end of the night. I recommend them to anyone and everyone! The tasting was also the best experience. So happy we chose them!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

All I can say is AMAZING

We had our wedding at the Ritz Carlton and they supplied our cake through Dessert Works. All I can say is AMAZING. I spent about five minutes on the phone explaining what I was looking for. Our caked turned out to be everything I had imagined and then some. It was such a relief to have everything go as planned after such a simple and worry-free process. We were even given a mini keepsake version of our cake displayed in a clear box. We have it in the freezer along with the top of our cake to eat at our one year anniversary :) I highly recommend Dessert Works!! We would use them again in heartbeat :)

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Dessert Works 14
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake!

We are very happy with our choice of DessertWorks for our wedding cake for our recent wedding in Boston. The cake tasting with Jacqueline was fun and very informative. Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted good too. The complimentary replica of our cake is adorable. We can't wait to eat it on our first anniversary. Thanks, DessertWorks!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

We did cupcakes for our wedding and OMG! They were amazing. All of our guests kept complimenting how great the cupcakes were. They were definitely a crowd favorite. I will be using Dessert Works again for any event that warrants a cake. If Dessert Works can please a critical Haitian family than they can please anyone lol

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Dessert Works 15

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Great to work with. Absolutely beautiful cake and even better tasting! They genuinely wanted us to have the cake of our dreams. And the mini version for my husband and me to take home is so adorable.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Laurel · Married on 08/10/2018

DessertWorks really came through. Not only was the cake so delicious that people had more than one slice, but it was so beautiful that I was told several times that it was the most beautiful wedding cake people had seen. Jacqueline was easy to work with and accommodating. I picked out the elements I wanted and she got my vision completely. The cake was executed perfectly ~ even more beautiful than I hoped. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Meagen · Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago and are so happy we used Dessert Works Bakery for our wedding cake. Jaqueline was great to work with and made the process very easy. The cake flavors were amazing and the cake itself was beautiful. We’ve received so many compliments on how great the cake tasted! Thank you for helping make our special day perfect. Meagen & Chris Cutler 06.10.18

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely DELICIOUS cake. They were so flexible with us regarding our cake and catering options. We chose the buttercream frosting and the carrot cake and there was not one piece left over at the end of the night. Not only that, but they were very reliable, on time and had a beautiful simple design. Affordable as well.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Dessert Works 16

Lilah · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I got married at Saphire Estate and were told about Dessert Works through them. We were definitely grateful that we found them! Dessert Works was able to accommodate us by providing a small cake for just my husband and I to cut at the wedding but also had a beautiful assortment of cupcakes for our guests. We also were able to come in for a tasting and the whole experience was just great. Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Dessert Works 17
    Dessert Works 18
    Dessert Works 19

Abigail · Married on 11/11/2017

I LOVED working with Dessert Works for my wedding cake. Jacqueline and the rest of the staff were very timely with their responses and crystal clear about what I could purchase with my wedding package. Also, they frequently checked in with me about what I needed and what I ordered. Not to mention that they easily helped me get both a regular wedding cake and my very own dairy-free wedding cake. Dessert Works gave me a delicious wedding cake that I could eat even though I had an allergy. Additionally, my fiance thought all of the sample cakes were delicious at the tasting. Overall, I would recommend Dessert Works to anyone. Honestly, I am thinking of going back for my future birthday cakes! Thank you Dessert Works for making my wedding day special.

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

Jacqueline is easy to work with and knowledgeable. She made great recommendations and created a wonderful cake. Our guests raved over the flavor and beautiful design. Look forward to having our replica anniversary cake. I will recommend Dessert Works to anyone!

Jenine · Married on 11/04/2017

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! I have been raving to everyone about my cake. I recommend Dessert Works to everyone who will listen. Amazing quality and service!

Larry · Married on 10/21/2017

Dessert Works did a great job on our cake. We recommend them. We liked how they gave you a mini replica of your wedding cake to eat on your first anniversary

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2017

Had Dessert Works make my cupcakes for my wedding in October and they were absolutely gorgeous as well as delicious!! Very happy with how they turned out and communication was always easy and prompt. Highly recommend them!

Dessert Works 20
    Dessert Works 21

haley · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience, from the tasting to the cake on our wedding day to the miniature version we got to take home. Everything was perfect, we can’t thank you enough!

Andrew · Married on 10/07/2017

You guys were great! Everything went completely smoothly. We loved the cake flavors, as did the guests! Thank you for being a part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2017

Seamless process. We met with Jacqueline and she had everything covered. I didn't need to worry about the cake/cupcakes at all throughout the wedding planning process. I dropped off a swatch once the bridesmaid dresses were picked out and they matched the swatch for me so everything coordinated. The cake topper and cupcakes were exactly what we wanted and looked beautiful!

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

The cake was delicious! Everyone still tells me about it. They even make the most adorable miniature version of your cake for your anniversary. Best in the business!

Sent on 02/18/2018