Dessert Works Reviews

Dessert Works 6
Dessert Works 7

Sharon · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Cake!

We are very happy with our choice of DessertWorks for our wedding cake for our recent wedding in Boston. The cake tasting with Jacqueline was fun and very informative. Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted good too. The complimentary replica of our cake is adorable. We can't wait to eat it on our first anniversary. Thanks, DessertWorks!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

We did cupcakes for our wedding and OMG! They were amazing. All of our guests kept complimenting how great the cupcakes were. They were definitely a crowd favorite. I will be using Dessert Works again for any event that warrants a cake. If Dessert Works can please a critical Haitian family than they can please anyone lol

Dessert Works 8

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Great to work with. Absolutely beautiful cake and even better tasting! They genuinely wanted us to have the cake of our dreams. And the mini version for my husband and me to take home is so adorable.

Laurel · Married on 08/10/2018

DessertWorks really came through. Not only was the cake so delicious that people had more than one slice, but it was so beautiful that I was told several times that it was the most beautiful wedding cake people had seen. Jacqueline was easy to work with and accommodating. I picked out the elements I wanted and she got my vision completely. The cake was executed perfectly ~ even more beautiful than I hoped. I highly recommend.

Meagen · Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I got married a little over a week ago and are so happy we used Dessert Works Bakery for our wedding cake. Jaqueline was great to work with and made the process very easy. The cake flavors were amazing and the cake itself was beautiful. We’ve received so many compliments on how great the cake tasted! Thank you for helping make our special day perfect. Meagen & Chris Cutler 06.10.18

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely DELICIOUS cake. They were so flexible with us regarding our cake and catering options. We chose the buttercream frosting and the carrot cake and there was not one piece left over at the end of the night. Not only that, but they were very reliable, on time and had a beautiful simple design. Affordable as well.

Dessert Works 9

Lilah · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I got married at Saphire Estate and were told about Dessert Works through them. We were definitely grateful that we found them! Dessert Works was able to accommodate us by providing a small cake for just my husband and I to cut at the wedding but also had a beautiful assortment of cupcakes for our guests. We also were able to come in for a tasting and the whole experience was just great. Thank you!

Dessert Works 10
    Dessert Works 11
    Dessert Works 12

Abigail · Married on 11/11/2017

I LOVED working with Dessert Works for my wedding cake. Jacqueline and the rest of the staff were very timely with their responses and crystal clear about what I could purchase with my wedding package. Also, they frequently checked in with me about what I needed and what I ordered. Not to mention that they easily helped me get both a regular wedding cake and my very own dairy-free wedding cake. Dessert Works gave me a delicious wedding cake that I could eat even though I had an allergy. Additionally, my fiance thought all of the sample cakes were delicious at the tasting. Overall, I would recommend Dessert Works to anyone. Honestly, I am thinking of going back for my future birthday cakes! Thank you Dessert Works for making my wedding day special.

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

Jacqueline is easy to work with and knowledgeable. She made great recommendations and created a wonderful cake. Our guests raved over the flavor and beautiful design. Look forward to having our replica anniversary cake. I will recommend Dessert Works to anyone!

Jenine · Married on 11/04/2017

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! I have been raving to everyone about my cake. I recommend Dessert Works to everyone who will listen. Amazing quality and service!

Larry · Married on 10/21/2017

Dessert Works did a great job on our cake. We recommend them. We liked how they gave you a mini replica of your wedding cake to eat on your first anniversary

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2017

Had Dessert Works make my cupcakes for my wedding in October and they were absolutely gorgeous as well as delicious!! Very happy with how they turned out and communication was always easy and prompt. Highly recommend them!

Dessert Works 13
    Dessert Works 14

haley · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience, from the tasting to the cake on our wedding day to the miniature version we got to take home. Everything was perfect, we can’t thank you enough!

Andrew · Married on 10/07/2017

You guys were great! Everything went completely smoothly. We loved the cake flavors, as did the guests! Thank you for being a part of our wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2017

Seamless process. We met with Jacqueline and she had everything covered. I didn't need to worry about the cake/cupcakes at all throughout the wedding planning process. I dropped off a swatch once the bridesmaid dresses were picked out and they matched the swatch for me so everything coordinated. The cake topper and cupcakes were exactly what we wanted and looked beautiful!

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

The cake was delicious! Everyone still tells me about it. They even make the most adorable miniature version of your cake for your anniversary. Best in the business!

Erin · Married on 08/26/2017

Jacqueline was an artist and so patient and professional. Our wedding at the Lenox Hotel included a cake by Dessert Works and I am so glad that it did!! My now husband and I came into their shop with literally no idea of what we wanted in terms of design or style. She very patiently walked us through options and designs never once making us feel inept or rushed. Taste everything and come hungry! We chose a Dulce de Leche flavor cake (amazing!) with an Italian buttercream. She followed up before the wedding and confirmed delivery. She had worked with our florist before and talked with them about adding a few fresh flowers to the cake and it turned out beautifully. We can't wait to dive into the mini-cake (a model replica of yours!) on our anniversary!! Though I don't know if it will last that long! Thank you, Jacqueline!

Cate · Married on 08/12/2017

Dessert Works made our dream cake! Not only was it delicious, it looked like it was right out of a fairytale wedding! We can’t wait to enjoy our mini-cake on our one year anniversary! Thank you Dessert Works!

Lesley · Married on 06/03/2017

Jacqueline Melton of Dessert Works created our dream wedding cake! Arriving at our cake tasting appointment with nothing more than a few photos of Pinterest wedding cakes, Jacqueline walked my husband and I through the design of our perfect wedding cake. She is extremely creative and was able to integrate many details within our three-tier cake.

Our guests are still raving about our delicious wedding cake! My husband and I selected two flavors for our cake: chocolate cake with chocolate mousse and vanilla cake with raspberry mousse topped with Italian buttercream frosting – yum! We are already looking forward to enjoying this cake again on our anniversary!

Working with Dessert Works was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning. The cake is delicious and the quality is top-notch! We highly recommend Dessert Works!

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Dessert Works provided an extremely delicious and beautiful cake for our wedding day. Our guests raved about it -- my father (who is in his words "not a cake person") has not been able to stop talking about how good it was for weeks.

Truth be told, I cared more about how it looked, and on that front they did great as well. The cake was exactly what I pictured, and they did a great job placing the fresh flowers I bought at Whole Foods.

• Deidre

Deidre · Married on 10/29/2016

I have used Dessert Works before and I knew that I would not be disappointed! At the cake tasting describing what we wanted Dessert Works nailed the cake! Our cake was perfect ! Our guests are still raving about it!!!!

Thank you!

Sandraliz · Married on 10/01/2016

The wedding was great and the cake was a hit!! Thank you so much!!!

• SoontoBeMrsRossi

Loralyn · Married on 08/07/2016

We had our tasting and consultation yesterday and it was amazing! The flavors we tried were Chocolate Marble, Chocolate Cappuccino Torte and Dolce de Leche and they were great!!! We chose the Chocolate Marble and the Chocolate Cappuccino Torte for our cake. I went in with a picture of what i was looking for and Jacqueline was extremely accommodating and helpful. She helped us to decide on a cake topper or not, colors and where to put the colors and was very honest about everything. She didn't just try to be nice or make us happy she helped us make the beautiful wedding cake i wanted just the way i imagined without compromising the simple elegance i was going for, We could not be happier with our experience and can not wait to see and eat our cake on our wedding day! Thank you so much Jacqueline!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

We booked dessert works through our wedding venue- the Lenox Hotel in Boston, Ma. This process could not have been any easier. Jackie was incredible! She had so much for us to choose from with books of pictures and displays and was so incredibly willing to work with us and negotiate our best options. We had a tasting included in our package which we were so incredibly happy with and it gave us so much confidence for the big day. The cake was absolutely beautiful on our big day and exactly was how it was described on paper. We completely forgot our cake topper, but it didn't matter because the cake was so beautiful on it's own. The cake was also super delicious and this is a new favorite bakery of my family! They do not use fondant which makes a huge difference. We got a mini cake in a freezer proof box which is so much easier/nicer than the cake topper. It's literally fool proof and its a replica of your actual wedding cake which is amazing. I cannot say enough about this place except thank you and 5/5 stars!!!!