Designs by Marlaine, Inc. Reviews

4 | West Palm Beach, FL

4 Reviews for Designs by Marlaine, Inc.

Charlotte · Married on 09/25/2009

I was so happy that I had an experience with Marlaine.The boutique was specious and carry all kinds of gorgeous pieces. And I loved atmosphere in it - very relaxing and stuff is very helpful.

Sent on 06/10/2010

Shirley · Married on 09/01/2009

I am so thrilled to have worn a dress so beautiful for such a great price. I HIGHLY recommend that all rent their dresses. Designs by Marlaine was a great company; I'll definitely use them again the next time I have a big event to dress for. I even used their beautiful jewelry and they were so sweet that they helped me pick everything out and oohed and aahed over me like they would in a fancy dress shop. My wedding photos look like I spent thousands instead of hundreds. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Katrina · Married on 05/04/2009

We bought our bridesmaid dresses from Designs by Marlaine. The had a wide variety of dresses, fabrics and colors from which to choose. Although the price wasn't the lowest in the area, the dresses were beautiful and the way in which the staff treated their customers were well worth the cost

Sent on 06/20/2010
  • Z

Zania · Married on 12/03/2005

Designs by Marlaine did a wonderful job in helping me prepare my wedding plans. She made my bridesmaids and flowers dresses and eveverything was just lovely. It was beautiful.

Sent on 06/18/2008