Deity Events Reviews

Deity Events 6
Deity Events 7

Lara Eshkenazi · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect bar Mitzvah at Deity

We hosted our son's bar mitzvah at Deity and we could not have been happier with how everything went. First of all, the space is so beautiful that we did not have to spend any money decorating it. It is very hard to find a full service venue these days where you don't have to rent everything that goes into the space- Deity has everything you could possibly want or need, and it is all included in the price, which makes planning so much easier. Second, the food is absolutely delicious (our guests all raved about it). Third, the staff is truly incredible. From beginning to end we did not have to stress about any of the details as they took care of everything. As someone with a more than full time job, I really appreciated not having to worry about planning every detail because the staff at Deity was so on top of it and guided us through the whole process. The staff could not have been more kind and professional in helping us deal with a medical emergency in the middle of our party. The staff made sure we got the medical assistance we needed for the guest while making sure the rest of our guests (and in particular the bar mitzvah boy) were still enjoying the party (the fact that Deity has several floors made that easier too as the guests could continue to have fun on one level while we were attending to the guest who needed help on the other level). It was a difficult situation and they could not have handled it better. I cannot recommend Deity highly enough.

David Lempert · Married on 09/15/2018

Great venue and a seamless wedding

Hello all. My wife and I had our wedding at Deity on 9/15/18. From the beginning, the venue was tremendously helpful in making our wedding planning very smooth and easy. We loved the venue immediately, and were impressed with the quality of the operations and the fact that so many aspects of the events could be handled in-house (wedding planning, food, drink, decoration, DJ).

We met with the venue a few times and planned everything out. I was confident the day itself would go smoothly, but it exceeded my expectations, particularly in terms of the quality of service and how seamless everything was. This allowed us to take in the event and not worry. The ceremony was beautiful (and we got food/drink right after it) the cocktail reception was fun and laid back, the dinner was classy and our guests loved the food, and the dance party was epic -- the DJ kept our friends dancing until the 12:30 end of the party.

We highly recommend Deity based on location, historical nature of the beautiful venue, quality of food and bar service, and the party. Book way in advance -- it fills up fast for all the reasons we listed!

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2018

Our wedding at Deity was a dream. From the gorgeous bridal suite, to the delicious food, the incredible DJ, the amazing staff, and the fun…everything was wonderful. We felt supported throughout the entire process both pre-wedding and day-of. We couldn’t believe how much was taken care of by the venue, and they certainly delivered.
    Every member of staff was attentive, kind, and went out of their way to make sure our day was as carefree as possible. I fully expected to experience intense stress levels throughout our entire wedding day, and kept saying how I wished I could attend my own wedding just to enjoy it! Well fortunately, everything functioned so smoothly that we were able to relish in every moment. The Deity staff are super professional, and seemed to have thought of it all. Since our wedding, guests have routinely approached us complimenting the food as the “best wedding food they’ve ever had,” gushing about the amazing DJ (we worked with Jamal), and praising the beautiful venue. We fell in love with the space at Deity immediately, and felt it offered the perfect Brooklyn charm we were looking for. We didn’t feel a need for extra DIY decorations, or major floral arrangements. The environment was clean, chic, and romantic as-is.
    We can’t say enough good things about the DJ, Jamal, who played the most on-point tracks for our crowd throughout the evening. I was astonished to see how many people remained at the end of the night, still partying and enjoying the dance floor.
    Food and drink service throughout the evening was wonderful. The entire staff was always on top of things, and never seemed to miss a beat.
    All in all we are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Deity, and can’t thank the team enough. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a perfect and turn-key wedding venue in NYC!

Humaira · Married on 08/05/2018

I really wished that I was a guest at my own wedding. On my wedding day, everything was streamlined and no one was bored. Every single one our guests talked about how beautiful the space was and how much they loved the food. The Deity team was so accessible for any and all questions, they are very upfront about costs, and they are extremely organized and professional. I couldn’t be happier with my wedding day because these guys made it so easy.

Deity Events 9
    Deity Events 10
    Deity Events 11

Alexandra · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an amazing wedding at Deity! In particular, we were really impressed by the food, which is way better than we’ve had at “fancier” weddings that cost way more.

We also really loved the space and the layout, and the smooth way the staff handled the transitions from one part of the evening to the next. Every staff member we encountered was incredibly professional, thoughtful, and friendly.

A nice consequence of the layout, we found, is that the dinner and dancing portions of the evening are truly separate. That means that dinner is not rushed and your half-eaten plate is not taken away because you left for a dance. People who want a break from dancing (or old folks who want to chill) can relax in the lounge area. It’s just a really cool, unique set-up.

Another thing we loved about Deity is that they don’t try to gouge their clients. They offer an alternative to a truly open bar where you can basically prepay a certain amount, and then agree to cover any extra (with someone updating you as the night goes along, if necessary). To the guests it felt like an open bar, but relative to what a “true” open bar would have cost, it saved us several thousand dollars.

In short, our friends and family raved about our wedding, and we had an absolute blast, and Deity was a huge part of that.

Cherina · Married on 08/03/2018

Our wedding was perfect! It's been almost 2 months since we got married and people are still raving about the wedding. It was a truly magical experience and we couldn't have wanted more.
    Deity Brooklyn is simply gorgeous. The space was perfect for our vision of a DIY boho chic wedding. The warm brick walls, the lighting and the tree in the reception space set the tone of the day. We wanted something uniquely Brooklyn but within our price point. The loft where the wedding was held was decorated very nicely and provided the perfect backdrop for the DIY wedding arch made by my wife's family. After the ceremony, everyone went downstairs for the reception. The staff thought of everything. For about 15 minutes after the ceremony, they served us samples of the reception food and we had a private toast just for us.
    Dinner...WOW! The space was completely transformed for dinner. The tables, chairs, etc. all came with the venue and were high quality. Super pretty on their own and a perfect backdrop for our DIY centerpieces. The space was lit with candles and fairy lights. It was absolutely perfect.
    After dinner we went downstairs to the cellar for the best part. Dancing! The cellar had great acoustics. At first I worried that it would be took dark for photos, but I was wrong. There was a perfect amount of light and the set up of the cake and dessert table was great.
    The food provided by Deity's and their chef was amazing! We were able to choose from several dishes for the cocktail hour and dinner; and our friends and family are still talking about how good it was. The Deity staff was great with serving us as well as our guests. The family style dinner did not disappoint and everything was absolutely delicious.
    The planning process with Deity was smooth and they really know their stuff! We felt at ease and they talked us through making all of the decisions from food, to the DJ, to the drinks, everything! We highly recommend Deity, it was an amazing day!

Deity Events 12
    Deity Events 13

Priscilla · Married on 07/15/2018

I can't say enough about the Deity staff! First off, Caio, the owner, was awesome and totally put me at ease. I'd decided to DIY some decorations and a candy/dessert bar for my wedding, and I was so nervous about just how much stuff it all came out to be. He let me drop it all off the day before, but I was sure he was going to say it was way too much and it would be too complicated or something. Not at all! He helped unload the car and had such a positive, "can-do" attitude about it all, and kept telling me not to worry, that they would handle all of it. I was so, so grateful. As for the day of, my husband and I were treated like royalty! I'd forgotten my drink at the dinner table, and realized it as I was about to head downstairs. Caio heard me mentioning it, and by the time I'd gotten to the end of the stairs, another drink was already waiting for me. I also have to rave about our day coordinator, Anna. She was absolutely amazing. She saw when I was getting kind of overwhelmed and told everyone she needed the bride, and brought me into the bathroom, handed me some wipes, my chapstick that she somehow knew to ask my sister for, and some water, and just told me to take a minute to breathe. She kind of stood guard over me when I finally had a minute to sit down, right before the bouquet toss, to make sure I had a moment to relax. She even fixed my hair when it kept falling down, and offered me her scrunchie at the end of the night! Seriously, the Deity staff is absolutely phenomenal, and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

We are thrilled with our decision to have our wedding at Deity. When we first reached out for a quote, we thought that surely it was too good to be true — except that it was all true! From the beginning, the staff at Deity were quick and clear with their communication, completely transparent with their (very reasonable) pricing, and made our wedding planning process exponentially easier. I was pleasantly shocked by how much is included in their packages — a day-of-coordinator, catering, table linens and candle decor, and even a DJ. The space is unique and beautiful, with three floors that give each part of your event a different vibe. We had 108 guests at our wedding and had plenty of room, and could have comfortably fit more people. They also have an incredible bridal suite that I highly recommend renting to stay in overnight — it made our experience all the more special!
    On the day of our wedding, every detail was executed flawlessly. The food and wine were delicious, the staff made our guests feel welcome, and the DJ was so awesome that our guests didn’t want to stop dancing at the end of the night. Most of all, we never had to think twice about a single thing. We had many DIY decor items and personal details, and nothing was overlooked. Everything ran smoothly. We would barley mention a need and the staff would take care of it. It meant so much to know that we were in expert hands from beginning to end.
    Deity gave us the Brooklyn wedding of our dreams, and we cannot recommend them highly enough.

Nikisha · Married on 06/29/2018

I didn't know where to start with this review because everything was so amazingly perfect at Deity! Guess I'll start at the beginning.

Shortly after our engagement we were stressed about finding a venue in NYC, affordable, and within the year. We stumbled upon Deity and it exceeded all of our expectations. From our first meeting we fell in love with the space and staff. Caio and Haley were responsive in helping us coordinate all of our needs for the big day. Anna and Christian, our day of coordinators, made everything run flawlessly. Honestly I'm not sure how they did it but whenever we needed them Anna and/or Christian were ready and waiting. The whole staff that night was just on top of everything and made sure our guest were never in need of anything! DJ Zeke was on point with his professionalism and music throughout the night.

I hadn't cried all day but when I walked in and saw the space transformed to everything I wanted it to be, I couldn't contain myself. From the ceremony on we received endless compliments from guests about the venue but the one that stood out the most was the food! When people go to weddings I think they don't expect the food to be good and definitely don't expect it to be great but at Deity it was GREAT and absolutely blew them away. I made sure to taste everything and I have to agree with my guests that it was the best food I had ever had at a wedding. From cocktail hour to dinner, everything we ate was delicious!

We are forever grateful for Deity and it's staff for making our wedding exactly what we wanted! They truly made our wedding a magical experience!

Vivian · Married on 06/22/2018

To say that having our wedding at Deity was absolutely amazing would be a total understatement. We basically just showed up and had a perfect time. Like, literally perfect. We can’t think of a single thing that we wish had gone differently—the set-up was seamless, the food was delicious, the music was everything, and the team was so, so caring and professional (especially with all of the little details we wouldn’t have thought about.) Overall we have zero regrets having our wedding here!

Sydney · Married on 06/09/2018

I got married at Deity this past June and everything went perfectly. Considering our wedding was LGBT, my now wife and I were firstly concerned with finding a venue that supported our marriage and treated us with respect throughout the entire process. That was our number one priority when selecting all vendors. Deity, the owner Caio, and all his staff succeeded in doing just that, from start to finish! Where to begin... I am pretty type A and a big "planner" so the weekend after I got engaged I started contacting wedding venues in NYC and Brooklyn (we lived in Flatbush Brooklyn at the time). After hearing back from 10 or so places about initial pricing, I noticed that Deity was BY FAR the most affordable. It's really a one-stop shop--the per person cost includes food, bar to a certain amount, service, DJ, dining ware, simple table decor including hurricane vases and votives, gratuity, and a day-of wedding planner. All you need to do is bring your officiant, buy cake/dessert, and extra decor or flowers if you want (but you don't really need it). It was our first pick for these many reasons so we scheduled a tour. Honestly, it was the first and only place we saw and we booked right away because #1 you can't beat this price and #2 the venue is beautiful and unique. Our wedding themes was Gatsby glam/speakeasy and the aesthetic went perfectly. We absolutely didn't want a large ballroom wedding, but something with more character. Deity actually used to be a club before it was a an event venue, and you can in a good way. The wedding happens on three floors--the space is narrow and deep. We chose to have our ceremony upstairs, then cocktail hour on the ground bar level. This was our favorite floor. Then the ceremony space is turned over into the dining room. Lastly, all of the guests are ushered into the basement for cake and dance party. Our guests can't stop raving about how it didn't feel like "a wedding" but more "an awesome party." Which is exactly what we wanted!

Deity Events 14
    Deity Events 19
    Deity Events 20
    Deity Events 21

Kevin · Married on 04/27/2018

Amazing venue. Enough said. The staff was extremely helpful and catered to every need. There was not a single issue that popped up on our wedding day that the venue couldn't handle. The food was phenomenal (as per numerous guests), the DJ was also fantastic. This is a one stop shop for wedding bliss that completely removes stress from the equation. Highly recommended.

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2018

My wife and I got married on 04/27/2018 and we had such a beautiful wedding all thanks to Caio and his wonderful team. We had researched and visited TONS of venues in search of the perfect venue to host our intimate style wedding to no avail. It wasn’t until we stepped into Deity that we knew instantly that this was where we wanted our wedding to be.
    The venue itself is very unique and the décor is absolutely beautiful. From the candle lighting to the beautifully lit indoor tree, which is in the cocktail area, the venue is just SOOO beautiful. Within the venue there are three separate floors, each one hosting a different part of your wedding, which gives your wedding a different feel. We didn’t want the usual catering hall wedding and seeing how each floor itself was distinct was a huge plus for us.
    From the very beginning things went smoothly starting with corresponding with Haley through e-mail who responded almost instantaneously and answered all of my many questions. We had our tour of the venue and food tasting with James who was excellent. James answered some of our lingering questions, explained things in depth and even offered some great input/ideas when we got stuck with making the right decision. When we met with the owner Caio to go over all the details for the wedding he put us at complete ease. Caio broke down everything for us from the pricing to the timeline of our wedding which left us with complete clarity with regards to everything. For our wedding I had a lot DIY décor with the bulk of that being the centerpieces. So a major concern for me was how in the world was I going to get everything to the venue in time??? Caio was so accommodating and allowed me to bring everything over beforehand avoiding any potential wedding day stress which I was extremely thankful for!!
    If I had to do it over again I wouldn’t have had our wedding anywhere other than Deity!!

Deity Events 22
    Deity Events 23
    Deity Events 24
    Deity Events 25

Alexander · Married on 04/07/2018

Deity was the absolute perfect place to have our wedding. The day itself was perfect and nothing went wrong. We were really looking for a venue that was different from any wedding we'd been to in the past and Deity was just that. The multiple levels of the venue may seem a bit confusing for guests but the Deity team transitioned the events of the wedding so seamlessly that it went off without a hitch. Their entire team is very courteous and professional. Our Bridal aid was with the Bride the entire day and made sure everything was taken care of for her, and helped to keep the groomsmen in line. The rest of the staff was fantastic and took care of all our guests and their needs. The owner himself was even there the day of and made sure my 98 year old grandmother was taken care of and where she needed to be when she needed to be there. Even she trusted him so much as to let him and James carry her in her wheel chair up and down the stairs. From the moment we signed the contract to the morning after we felt like we were in good hands and trusted Deity to go with all their preferred vendors and glad we did. Caio is completely honest and upfront about all costs, we had no surprises or fees that we didn't know about from the beginning. Highly recommend opting to rent the Apartment as a Bridal Suite, it is beautiful. We did not spend a lot on decorations or flowers and didn't need to. We decided to go with the simple elegance of the venue itself with it's brick finish, simple white lighting and candle displays. The food was excellent! If there was one thing I'd have to say bad I would say the chicken mole wasn't a big hit, but only because the short ribs are sooo good it just overshadowed that dish. I would recommend having your wedding at Deity to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Deity Events 26
    Deity Events 27
    Deity Events 28
    Deity Events 29
    Deity Events 30

Pascal · Married on 03/04/2018

Ok so my husband and I were on a time crunch, a dual military couple and both working in law enforcement. Busy is barely enough to describe us.
    THE STAFF
    The staff at Deity is incredible. Caio, Haley and James were extremely warm, inviting and welcoming every time we communicated with them. Caio and Haley were sooo extremely responsive when I had a planning panic attack at any given time.
    The wedding package they have is a steal and kept my husband my family and my coordination of all these different services to a minimum. All we had to worry about was flowers and showing up.
    THE FOOD:
    The food provided was DELICIOUS! Not your typical beef, chicken or fish menu, which we loved. We’re still receiving compliments on the catering. We were given the option of having a cash bar or a drink tab at the end of the night which made everything so simple for us. Our guests had a good time.
    THE DECOR:
    The decor is awesome. There’s no tacky purple up lighting. If you’re looking for it, this isn’t the venue to get married because that would wash out the beauty of the event space. There isn’t really anything much to add to the decor. All we did was add rose petals down the aisle and my mom made some altar pieces. The staff was willing to oblige with any little details I wanted to add and let my family and I drop everything additional off beforehand. I can’t begin to explain how gorgeous the pictures from our ceremony and reception are. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

THE MUSIC
    We had DJ Trauma DJ at our event. He’s a great guy! Very amicable and easy to work with. There was never a dull moment with him as our DJ. He allowed people to request special songs and never got an attitude about anything. Thank you so much!!

OVERALL:
    We’re still receiving compliments on our big day and Deity was a blessing to find for us from start to finish.

JAVIER · Married on 03/04/2018

Like everybody who is about to get married I was nervous the day of my wedding. Mostly because I wanted everything to work out perfectly. You envision how you want the entire night to work out and hope it all just falls into place. Well my wife and I did not want an extremely formal event we just wanted everybody to relax and have a wonderful time. The great thing about Deity and the staff is that they are committed to making your wedding what you want. Whether formal, casual, or elegant the staff is there to make your special day exactly what you want. The staff Caio, James, and Haley are there to make you walk away after the night is over satisfied with your wedding. Many of my friends often told me that they did not necessarily enjoy their wedding because they were stressed and occupied with running around the entire evening. A few even said that they didn’t even have time to relax and eat. With my wedding that was not the case both my wife and I agreed that we had a blast during our wedding and I feel that it was the Deity staff that made this happen. Even months after the event, our friend, and family still say that our wedding was one of the best they ever attended. I think the highest form of satisfaction is recommending an establishment to family and friend. With Deity, I definitely recommend them for any event you are thinking about. Going forward both my wife and I intend to use Deity for any future event in our lives. Everything from the food to the DJ and ambiance was wonderful. The staff just puts everything together to make you wedding exactly how you hoped it would be.

Pamela · Married on 03/01/2018

Our wedding at Deity was amazing. Everyone loved the food, the music, and the beautiful setting and had a great time. The whole venue is super photogenic and we have so many great photos from the rooftop and upstairs suite.

The most impressive thing about Deity was how they handled everything that didn't smoothly. There were so many details that went wrong and they fixed it all without stressing us out. When our florist neglected to decorate the cake like they were supposed to, the team at Deity went above and beyond to make it happen and it looked amazing.

We also were impressed with how well the staff accommodated everyone. They made sure that the older guests got on the stairlift before the crowds went up the stairs and that the kids' table got French fries. They provided a vegetable/pasta dish for the vegetarians that looked as good as the meat dishes. The older guests (and parents of tired children) really appreciated having the ground floor/bar area as a quieter alternative to dancing. Being able to have the whole day (getting ready, photos, ceremony, reception) in one building really cut down on planning and stress levels and also turned out to be very economical (no need to hire transportation).

A huge thank you to James and Caio and the whole team for everything they did from our initial tour to the big day. We couldn't have asked for better.

Simone · Married on 02/04/2018

Where do I even begin?? First off, huge huge HUGE thank you to Caio and his team at Deity. From the beginning of wedding planning until the very last second of the big day, they have assisted me in having a wedding that I could have never imagined, I would be able to have. Being a recent graduate, and newly enrolled graduate student, my budget was insanely low and I was more than worried that I wouldn't be able to afford a venue like Deity however, Caio was gracious enough to understand and accommodate my needs.

Deity was the venue that captured my heart for many years (prior to getting engaged). so the obvious thing to do right after my second half proposed was to contact Deity. As cliche as it may sound, I knew Deity was the one for me. The first time I stepped into Deity for a walk-through, my heart was full, and I felt like I was going to burst into tears. From the exposed brick walls, to the romantic lighting, and finally the ELEGANT bar, it was a venue that I could truly picture my wedding in. With all the beauty that Deity had to offer, we saved so much on wedding decor. What made everything even more simple is that Deity provides candles for the ceremony, and reception.

Fast forward to wedding day, everything was perfect. Despite rain, and me being sick, Caio and his team took care of my husband and I. During first looks, theres a moment that I will never forget. I was just so happy and in disbelief that my husband and I were going to see each other for the first time and I began crying, I could not pull myself together and that's when Caio immediately grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears away. As if he didn't do enough for me by accommodating my budget, he wiped my tears for me, and made sure I was calm enough to actually get through the first look. Moving on throughout the night, the team at Deity made sure my husband and I were well replenished, and having a good time.

All in all, I would 1000% recommend Deity to any and all brides & grooms.

Deity Events 31
    Deity Events 32
    Deity Events 33
    Deity Events 34
    Deity Events 35

Lisa · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I hosted our son’s Bar Mitzvah at Deity this past January 2018. From start to finish, working with Deity was truly an exceptional experience making for an incredible evening. Caio and his team are beyond well-organized, detail oriented, receptive, warm and friendly, and extremely accommodating.

Each of the three floors we utilized during the celebration provided a magical environment for our guests. The party had an amazing flow and energy throughout the entire evening. Caio and his staff were excellent at gently guiding our guests to each level according to our evening’s itinerary planned together in advance. The Deity staff was on top of every last detail and did a wonderful job of keeping us on schedule while also amending time lines as needed in response to our guests’ energy. Additionally, all of the food was excellent and far exceeded our expectations.

A huge thanks to Caio and the entire Deity staff for making our evening so incredibly special and fun for us all!

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Deity-- the venue itself, the incredible staff, the overall experience we had there was absolutely top notch. If you are looking to get married/have your reception in NYC, I would (and do) recommend Deity above all other venues.

My husband and I had a small wedding ceremony out of the country, and decided to hold our reception (approximately 140 people) at Deity, and we just feel so lucky to have found them. After planning our ceremony overseas, it was an absolute godsend to have Yulia and her staff at Deity take the lead in planning our reception in Brooklyn. I honestly don't know how we could have done it without them. A few months before our reception in November, we had a meeting at Deity with Yulia, and in one sitting she helped us create the entire order of events for the reception-- from our arrival at the venue, to the moment we would say our goodbyes to guests. Yulia and the owner, Caio, were even able to accommodate our very a-typical request to have a large family dinner in the upstairs dining room prior to the arrival of the rest of our guests for standing dinner on the main floor. We walked out of that meeting amazed at Yulia's efficiency and INCREDIBLY relieved to know that, save a few finishing touches, our reception was entirely ready to roll.

The day of our reception proved to be a huge success, with the Deity staff on top of every last detail. The venue itself was a HUGE hit with our guests. Many asked how we found the spot, and inquired about booking Deity for their own upcoming weddings and special events. The venue is a gorgeous 4-level building, complete with a floor for dancing, a bar/standing dinner floor with banquets, a dining room/ceremony floor with lovely hanging lights and exposed brick, and an *exquisite* top floor apartment that's optional to rent out for the evening. (Ran out of space-- review continued above!!)

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2017

(Continued from review below because I ran out of space!)
    Each floor provided its own special energy for our guests, so the party remained alive and exciting for everyone throughout the entire evening. Our reception included a pre-party sitdown family dinner, hors d’oeurves and standing dinner for all guests, a reading of my husband and my vows, a slideshow (on Deity’s two awesome projector screens on the bar floor), group photos, tons of dancing, and a small gathering of the wedding party for an after party upstairs. Throughout it all, Yulia and her staff were excellent at gently guiding our guests into the venue’s different spaces according to our evening’s itinerary.

Last but not least, Diety’s resident DJ, Jamal (aka DJ Trauma), was AWESOME. I am *very* picky about music, and it was crucially important to me that our reception feature a great playlist comprised largely of 90s hip hop, Pop, and Motown, and Jamal absolutely killed it. Our guests were dancing ALL night, and even asked him for an encore after the last song. Jamal was so nice and easy to work with, and made our reception into the dance party of my dreams.

From soup to nuts, our wedding reception at Deity was everything we could have hoped for and more. Many of our guests told us afterwards that ours was the best wedding they’d ever been to, and I really have to concur, and it was thanks in LARGE part to the amazing staff at Deity. Not sure what else to say except book your wedding there. You will not regret it. :)

PS Tried uploading several more photos of the venue/our reception, but the Wedding Wire site is having issues and wouldn't let me:/

Deity Events 36
    Deity Events 41
    Deity Events 42
    Deity Events 43

tasha · Married on 11/24/2017

We cannot thank Deity and the staff enough for everything. The night was amazing and the backdrop of Deity was the icing on the cake. Yulia is phenomenal and paid close attention to all the details even things I didn't know we needed or wanted. Job well done! Our guest raved about the drinks, the food and the ambiance. The DJ was professional and respected our musical request. Everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Patricia · Married on 11/18/2017

My new husband and I are still on cloud nine after our magical, wonderful, perfect wedding at Deity. Everything was amazing from start to finish. We rented the bridal suite on the top floor, and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law loved getting ready in the beautiful space and taking lots of amazing pictures in the suite and on the roof deck. The ceremony was absolutely lovely standing in front of the exposed brick and twinkly lights. Throughout the night, our guests couldn’t stop raving about the food and signature drinks. They loved the family style dinner and getting to taste all the delicious dishes. Glasses were never empty for long, and everyone had the best time.

We are especially appreciative of the staff. Caio was great to work with from the time of our first appointment, easy to reach by email and thoughtful in answering all of our questions. Yulia took care of everything the day of, from making sure all our DIY touches were arranged perfectly around the venue, taking care of a sick guest, arranging for my husband and I to have some quiet moments to ourselves, and doing a million more things behind the scenes to make sure the day ran smoothly. Anna took great care of me as well, from helping to touch up my hair and dress when needed to making sure I always had a glass of champagne on the dance floor! DJ Jamal was so great – he really listened to what we wanted and created the dance party of our dreams!

I would recommend Deity to any couple planning their wedding. We really couldn’t be happier – it was everything we could have wished for and more.

Deity Events 44

Ann-Alisa · Married on 11/17/2017

11/17/17

My wedding at Deity was magical. The venue was beautiful and just unexplainably perfect. The wedding coordinator Yulia along with Anna did a fantastic job with coordinating or night and keeping everything in order. My cake delivery came earlier than expected and Yulia was able to find someone to fix the problem with no worries. I felt completely comfortable letting go and just live in the moment. Anna made me feel so beautiful always fixing my hair, veil, the grooms tie and my dress to make sure our presentation was nothing shy of perfect. We took pictures outside and Yulia waited across the street to make sure everything went well. The food was amazing and my family raved about it so Kuddos to the chef. I have never had such great customer service it was truly refreshing and I would recommend anyone to this venue for the royal treatment. - Solers

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Deity Events 45

Deity Events's reply:

Hi Anna-Alisa, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write something so kind. You, your families and new husband were a dream to host.