Deewan Banquet Reviews

8 | Piscataway, NJ

8 Reviews for Deewan Banquet

Sylvin · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Great Vendor

Very Flexible. I have my event in about 10 months and Deewan is working with and trying meet all my demands.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Baljinder · Married on 06/10/2018

Deewan Banquet is the best banquet hall. I recommend this to everyone for their high quality service, food and hospitality.

Sent on 06/12/2018

joyce · Married on 08/28/2015

Just had my daughters sweet 16 there on 3/28/15...Simply amazing, awesome ? service top notch..FYI, we had the American menu, everyone loved it.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Jasmit · Married on 10/11/2014

I highly recommend Deewan Banquet for your venue! They are very professional and very friendly. Adam was so patient and kind while working with us and he made sure everything was perfect for us. Everyone at our reception LOVED the food and cocktail drinks. Everything was just as we had imagined. a big THANK YOU to Kadam and his team, you made our reception night beautiful with your service

Sent on 11/28/2014

Tanvi · Married on 06/18/2016

Food was delicious, venue looks nice

Sent on 12/31/2016

Gurman · Married on 12/31/2015

3.5

Had my sister in law's Sangeet at Deewan banquet hall in Piscataway, the food was really really good (seems like they have a punjabi chef). Harpal was excellent with helping us with whatever we needed before our event. The decorations were just like we talked about, but what seemed to stand out the most was the experience and energy which the DJ brought to the party! We had Dj Karan Entertainment, and Karan Verma absolutely is the best DJ around, he even played some games with the uncles and had a dancer come in and teach dancing to everyone. All in all i believe this event could not have turned out the way it did without DJ Karan there, and i will recommend him to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Anisha · Married on 02/04/2017

3.8
      3.0

The hall looks great since the renovation and is very pretty for an Indian party.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Pinky · Married on 09/24/2016

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Horrible service....we gave them a final headcount of 150 and they provided seating for 120, wait staff was rude to my guests....they charged my family for a food tasting. They do not provide any decorations whatsoever....sound system was horrible luckily my DJ had her own back up system...they booked two events the same night and we could hear the other party's music in our hall....Kadam, the banquet manager was very rude to my mother and even tried to charge us $2 per chair! Rip off and not worth the cost.

Sent on 10/08/2016