Deep Run Roadhouse Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mary C. Married on 11/19/2022

Best Vendor Ever

Hands down the best vendor we worked with through our whole wedding process. These folks were professional, responsive, and genuinely kind and friendly. Not only did they cater the reception, they also provided food for cocktail hour and staffed the bar. They went above and beyond in helping us plan for our event and required zero management.
    Tammy W. Married on 11/05/2022

Amazing Service and Food

The food was amazing- guests enjoyed every bite! The servers were extremely helpful and friendly. Several took pictures with our guests and it was so much fun! Created a stress free reception!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Julia P. Married on 10/15/2022

We love deep run!

The food was delicious and the most affordable we could find. Everyone was extremely professional and knew how to run and event. The food was complemented for weeks after our wedding. Thanks deep run!
    Joshua A. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Deep Run helped us have the wedding of our dreams!

My wife and I both love bbq and found Deep Run as one of the best places for brisket, pulled pork, and smoked chicken! We were blown away at how much they cared about every detail of our wedding. From start to finish, they had us covered with a caring and individualized approach to helping us achieve our dream. If you're on the fence about selecting Deep Run as your caterer, do it! You won't regret it and you'll even have guests after trying to figure out where such delicious food came from!
    Lindsey M. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won’t regret DRR as a wedding vendor!

We got married 10/08 and had DRR cater. They were amazing from day 1! We had a great tasting with them and they walked us through all the options and gave great recommendations. They are insanely professional and their staff the day of was so kind. Our guests went on and on about the food as well!!! They are also really flexible on guest count, you send final numbers about a week before. I’m so glad we opted for them as a caterer, and now couldn’t imagine the day using anyone else. I highly recommend them to anyone!
    Molly M. Married on 10/01/2022

Amazing experience

We had an AMAZING experience with DRR. The staff was responsive, helpful, and always kind. Our package included everything we needed including food, service, bartenders, ice, and all materials. Our guests loved the warm, fresh, delicious food. I couldn’t recommend them more for a bbq wedding!
  • Dani
    Dani A. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So easy to work with and amazing food!

My wedding was postponed 3 times due to COVID! I hired Deep Run Roadhouse literally one week before my wedding date and they were SO easy to work and professional. Their staff were amazing on our wedding day and the food was phenomenal. We also used their bartender service and their bartender killed it all night long! We are so happy we went with Deep Run Roadhouse!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/04/2022

Best bbq in va!

Amazing food (like literally best BBQ we've ever had) and even better staff! Deep Run Roadhouse was our caterer for our wedding day and our rehearsal dinner the night before! They truly make sure all bases are covered so your event will run smoothly with phone calls and questionnaires. The staff were on time and so helpful with any and all set up. They help clean throughout the night, take out all trash, and make sure all your guests are taken care of. There menu was so diverse we were able to do TexMex for the rehearsal and BBQ for the wedding without our guests being served the same thing twice and it was all DELICIOUS! They have so many options to fit your event perfectly. You can't go wrong with going with Deep Run!
    Jonathan J. Married on 08/28/2022

Amazing!

AMAZING……which my wife and I already knew from the tasting. We couldn’t wait to share our tasting experiences with our family and friends, especially the Jalapeño Mac and Cheese. Most people don’t think of Jalapeño when eating Mac and Cheese. Let me tell yall, this was a HIT and along with smoked BBQ Salomon! We received massive compliments on how delicious the food was at our wedding. Kevin, and the Deep Run Roadhouse team really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, including providing excellent service at the bar with top tier bartenders. Kevin and his staff were constantly in touch with us leading up to the wedding, working hard on special requests and our constant changing of the menu items. The day of the wedding the staff made sure my wife and I ate and had plenty to go home with. They packed our truck and cleaned up professionally, leaving us with no worries. I will continue to highly recommend Deep Run Roadhouse to anyone I contact with, from just grabbing lunch, to large weddings and gathering.

Much Appreciated,
    The Joneses
  • Katherine
    Katherine M. Married on 08/13/2022

10/10 Would Recommend!

My husband and I used Deep Run Roadhouse as our wedding caterer in August 2022 and are so thankful that we did! They were prompt, professional, and helpful every step of the way--from planning the event to the day of! They were so affordable and delicious and our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was. Would choose DRR to caterer our wedding again and again, as well as recommend them to anyone who loves BBQ! Thank you, Deep Run Roadhouse for being such an integral part to our big day!
    Taylor S. Married on 07/09/2022

Smith Wedding July 2022

We got married in July 2022 and the number one thing our guests (198 people) have said to us is how much they enjoyed the food. We have been told by numerous guests including the preacher has done 100's of weddings that our food was the best they ever had. I cannot recommend them enough. They are extremely organized, professional, affordable and the food is out of this world.
  • Loren
    Loren M. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not your average wedding food

"The best brisket I've ever had!", "The most vegan food I've ever eaten at a wedding!", "I ate a whole plate of the green beans!" were just a few of the comments our wedding guests made to us the night of our wedding. Our guests kept going back to the buffet table for seconds and thirds! All of our wedding guests, vegan and not vegan, left our wedding full and happy. We shockingly still had some left over food after the wedding and our friends and family were calling dibs on who gets what. Our guests were so excited when we told them that they could order food for pick up from DRR any day of the week! Deep Run Roadhouse is not your basic wedding food, schedule your tasting now you will not regret it!

Thank you Kevin and the DRR catering team for making our wedding food memorable in the best way possible!

All the best,
    Loren and Phil
  • Charlet
    Charlet S. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Food and Service were outstanding! They catered my rehearsal dinner and wedding. We were going to chose salmon and chicken for tradition type wedding food but after our tasting we decided on the bbq for the wedding instead. Everyone raved about the food. It was amazing! The catering team was on point and very fun and professional! They even posed for our photo booth! Thank you Deep Run!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 06/04/2022

Perfect for our wedding!

From the moment I met them at a wedding expo, I knew I wanted DRR to cater our wedding. The tasting we set up solidified it! They are kind, informative, and just so easy to work with! At our wedding, all of our guests were raving about the food, and several texted me the following day to ask who catered because they wanted to go out for a meal there. And we had SO much food leftover, and they packed it up so we could take it home (we ended up doing a day after brunch to get some people to help us eat some of it and gave some to neighbors). We definitely got our money’s worth, and the price for our food budget. Highly recommend DRR for any event! Food is spot on, as is customer service!
    Gabby Married on 05/23/2022

Best vendor ever!!

Deep Run Roadhouse was an absolute dream to work with from the start! They are very quick to respond, very helpful, and the food was to die for! We received so many compliments on the food. They even brought my husband and I food to our table, helped us set up the cupcakes from another caterer. I could not have asked for more from this company!
    Amber M. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing food!!

If you are looking for amazing BBQ, the BEST portobello mushrooms, and the most delicious sweet potatoes you could ever taste, look no further!! Deep Run Roadhouse Catering went above and beyond for our wedding day. The staff was the most organized and professional I have ever witnessed. We have received SO many compliments from everyone that attended our wedding on how delicious our food was and how so many of them went up for seconds! We will most definitely be going to eat at their restaurant often, and my parents now go on a regular basis because it is that good! I can't recommend Deep Run Roadhouse enough! Thank you for making our wedding day delicious!!
    Kathe H. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly the Best !! Made our Daughters wedding a magical night !!

If you want the best ,most professional Amazing food and staff this is your place !! Being in the catering business for years knowing what it takes the staff here go Above and beyond to make it perfect !! Food was ohnso delicious and staff just felt like they were part of the family,friendly, courteous , smiling and just as professional as they come !!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our Daughters big day a tremendous succes !!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10 out of 10 would recommend.

Deep Run Roadhouse was fantastic throughout the planning process and really made the wedding day effortless. They made sure my husband and I had food during the reception and had everything packed up for us at the end of the night. The staff was great to work with and our guests keepm raving about the food.
    Matthew K. Married on 05/14/2022

Excellent Experience - Would Hire Again

Deep Run Roadhouse was excellent. They sent numerous emails before the wedding, confirming details and reminding us of what information was due and by when leading up to our date. They arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go. All of the staff were so polite and professional. We received many complements on the food from the guests. We had leftovers that we were happy to eat for days after the wedding. We would absolutely hire them again.
    Abbey A. Married on 04/30/2022

Great Wedding Caterer

We had a great experience working with Deep Run Roadhouse for our wedding day catering. They were easy to work with and it was nice that we could make changes up until a week before our wedding day. Deep Run Roadhouse always got back to us quickly and answered all our questions throughout the planning process. It was also nice that Deep Run Roadhouse had a variety of food we could pick from that wasn't solely BBQ. On our wedding day we were impressed with how efficiently they set up, served, and cleaned up the food. Our guests really enjoyed the food they provided. They also provided us with honeymoon platters which we enjoyed the following night. It was nice to sit and enjoy the food they provided the next day after the craziness of the wedding day. Highly recommend Deep Run Roadhouse for wedding day caterer.
  • Carlee
    Carlee B. Married on 04/30/2022

A m a z i n g

From start to finish deep run was the best! From my million questions and revisions to the food and service, I could not have found a better team to cater my wedding. The food is delicious, everything we tasted was so good it was hard to decide what to pick for our wedding! I had so many guest tell me how great the food was! They are a TOP NOTCH team, and went way beyond just being a "Caterer". Thank you Deep Run for helping my wedding go off without a hitch!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 04/23/2022

Wonderful catering!

Deep Run Roadhouse was absolutely amazing for our April wedding. The food was hot and fresh. We got so many compliments on how great the food was! They were so easy to work with and SO professional. The have this down to a well-oiled machine and I trusted them every step of the way. The bartenders were knowledgeable and kept the crowd pleased all night and lines down. The staff I meet on site were so pleasant. I have no regrets at all choosing Deep Run Roadhouse. Simply AMAZING!
  • Kiara
    Kiara J. Married on 04/02/2022

Simply Amazing

From our first meeting to the day of our wedding, DRR was amazing! The food is nothing short of exceptional, as well as the staff! They have a wide variety of food choices, so it was difficult to decide because everything was great at the tasting! Wedding days are busy, so it was nice being able to have the leftover food when we went home the next day. I would 10/10 recommend DRR!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 03/05/2022

Fantastic Food!

Everything was fantastic and all of our guests raved about the brisket and BBQ. Some went back for seconds and thirds! They were very easy to work with and understanding and responsive if we had questions.
illustration stars