Declaration Boutique Reviews

7 | Saint Augustine, FL

7 Reviews for Declaration Boutique

Lacy · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful and amazing Declaration Boutique was. We had shopped around forever trying to find invitations for our wedding and thought we would never find any that we absolutely loved. Our last stop was Declaration Boutique and we were blown away. The shop is so cute and has interesting and unique items. We met with Lara, the shop owner, and we became instant clients that day. She had designed our invitations and they were more beautiful than I could have ever hoped. As the wedding date came closer, there were little projects that ended up getting put off to the last minute. Declaration Boutique was there to save the day. She helped us with a whole bunch of odds and ends projects. For instance, she had to make a ring bearer pillow and make two love birds to put in our birdcage. The items were well made and were better than anything that I could have bought at any of those "big box" stores. Declaration Boutique tailors items to fit the vision of the bride. As for her manner, throughout the whole wedding process, she was very helpful and understanding. She actually listened to what we wanted and would respond in a timely manner to any phone calls or emails that we would send her. Without us finding Declaration Boutique, I do not think our wedding would have been as beautiful and unique as it was.

Sent on 03/21/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2012

There are really no words to describe how much I love DBE and Lara and everyone that works at Declaration Boutique. I started working with Lara when I needed Save the Dates for my out of town wedding. I sent her about 8 million things I liked and she somehow managed to make sense of everything I was thinking and everything I wanted to do for my wedding. I have since worked with Lara on invitations, escort cards, table numbers, welcome letters, ceremony programs and probably a million things I am forgetting. Lara is one of the most creative people I have ever met and I am so lucky to have met her. I cried when I picked up my last set of paper goods from her because I wasn't going to be working with her everyday! She does amazing high quality work and she is the most adorable, sweetest person you will ever meet!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Katie · Married on 05/05/2012

If I could give more than 5 stars I definitely would. Lara was amazing to work with. She is extremely talented. My invitations were awesome. I did not want boring plain white invitations. I was looking for something classic but with more color & detail than what I could find from the corporate invitation vendors. Lara worked with me to create a style that worked with my vision & added some details that really made them pop. When I go to friends houses my invitations are up. I think having great invitations sets the theme of the wedding & what guests can expect for the big day.
    One other thing, Lara is very organized, she thought of things that I would have completely forgotten about. She knows everything there is to know about timing on sending invitations to etiquette and more. Lara & her team kept me on track for my destination wedding. Declaration Boutique can help with more than just invites, anything from favors to ceremony booklets all personalized to what you want. They have cute gifts for the bridal party too!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Mallory · Married on 05/05/2012

I am still getting compliments on my invitations from Declaration Boutique! After meeting with Lara she came up with the most amazing invitations as well as place cards, menus, and table numbers. I love how everything was so unique and different yet still formal and classy!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Colleen · Married on 06/12/2011

The White Room suggested Lara to my mom as someone who could help us with favors and programs, and I'm so grateful they did! Lara was an absolute JOY to work with!! She helped us put together little favors and did an incredible job on the programs! She even did our escort cards with two days notice! Her shop is so sweet and I could spend all day in there! Thank you Lara for everything!!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2012

Lara at Declaration was such a joy to work with! She will take time out to brainstorm with you and create the invites/name cards/programs/etc. that fit your wedding perfectly. Her shop is fun to visit and her products are well made. We will be using her for invites/cards for years to come!

Sent on 12/26/2012