Dearest & Darling Reviews

6 | Los Angeles, CA

6 Reviews for Dearest & Darling

6 Dearest & Darling Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2018

So, I thought I could pull it all off myself...but after many folks told me that a day of coordinator was the BEST investment I could make, I now can confirm that advice! Heather was impeccable from A to Z ensuring that everything we expected from our day came to be. She foresaw potential conflicts, managed the teams discretely and gave me the piece of mind I needed that no matter what went down, we had someone to back us up. She accomplished all this and provided awesome guidance and advice. I would hire her again in a heartbeat...I actually kinda feel like I need her in my life every day! :)

Alisa · Married on 03/10/2018

I can't say enough positive things! Thorough planner who is very detail-oriented. She's been executing my vision every step of the way.

Trish and Phil · Married on 09/30/2017

Heather is a wonderful wedding Coordinator. She is professional, kind and thoughtful. We loved working with her. We give any couple thinking of hiring her and her team, a strong vote of confidence to hire her. Moreover, Heather offers a real value for your money. There are a lot people who offer their services in this area, and we heard that despite their price tag, their weddings still had logistical issues. Our experience with Heather was far different, she is organized, thoughtful and detail oriented. The more organized you are as couple, the better the wedding will be, what Heather does is leverage and maximize your own clarity of vision for your special day. Hire her today, and do it ASAP!

Heather always gave us options and ideas when we were looking for a second opinion about our wedding plan. We had an amazing day, which in no small part was due in part to Heather and her team's hard work.

Dearest & Darling 1
    Dearest & Darling 2

Sheila · Married on 09/23/2017

Heather and her team were amazing! We hired her as our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond to help us on our special day. She assisted with setup, vendor coordination, guest management and she was just there for me the whole time. She was so professional and easy to work with! If you need a wedding coordinator, I would recommend Heather wholeheartedly!

Gina · Married on 07/01/2017

Heather was great. We had a 100+ person wedding with some unconventional ideas that I needed to pull off with just a few months notice. Thank goodness for Heather. We thought we were going to be able to pull this off ourselves, but it was a great investment to hire Heather to take over. She gave us a lot of options, handled details, getting pricing, and contracts, and made sure everything ran smoothly on the day. THANK YOU, Heather for all of your help.

Neil · Married on 08/23/2014

I’m so glad I hired Heather from Dearest & Darling to plan our wedding. She is organized and detail-oriented and really helped us plan our amazing wedding. Not only did she think of so many things we would have forgotten, but she always had a range of solutions and recommendations to help make those small little details special. I can’t say enough great things and would absolutely recommend Dearest & Darling!