TCBeauty Reviews

132 | Bethesda, MD

132 Reviews for TCBeauty

Marti 路 Getting married on 06/24/2023

Sounds like the Wonderful Plan Because I Think it will be great idea anything will be cheering

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Dani

Dani D. 路 Getting married on 10/08/2021

Felt every bit a bride during my COVID wedding

I鈥檝e had beauty services done by TCBeauty twice now, once as a bridesmaid and now as a bride! Tani has been so accommodating throughout the pandemic. I initially signed a contract for hair and makeup services for myself and bridal party in March 2020 for an August 2020 wedding, and she gave me a written agreement that I could postpone if necessary. When the time came to make that call, she not only held our alternate date for several weeks to give us some extra time, but she also charged no extra fees. When we decided to get married in a small ceremony on our original date, TCBeauty came to my home and provided full bridal makeup and hair services. Angenae and Sharon helped me feel every bit a bride despite the scaled back celebration. I can鈥檛 wait to work with TCBeauty again next year! 馃

Sent on 09/16/2020

Jesse C. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

TCBeauty was amazing!

TCBeauty was SUCH an amazing choice for us! With a Covid wedding, our plans changed a lot and Toni was amazing - she was so flexible, she came to our house, and was very safe with Covid and did an all-around amazing job. One of the things I love the best was that her make up was not over the top glam, it was "natural glam" which was perfect for us. My bridesmaids told me multiple times that this was the best wedding makeup they'd had ever had done! I cannot forget my hair, too! I didn't know exactly what I wanted my hair to look like but after showing a few photos to the hairstylist, she completely captured what I want and did a beautiful braid and bun that stayed in for the entire night. Would absolutely recommend this team!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Jessica 路 Married on 08/03/2020

Elisa and Tani were absolutely wonderful! I'm very picky about my hair, and Elisa did a fantistic job. Tani did an amazing job contouring and giving me the smoky eye I asked for. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/22/2017
  • jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 06/27/2020

They were fantastic! Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful, and they finished with time to spare!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Samina 路 Married on 06/20/2020

I got my makeup done by TCBeauty a couple of weekends ago for an engagement party and everything was perfect from start to finish! I rarely write reviews for services but TCBeauty was exceptional. I highly recommend reserving Tani/her team for special events or spa parties with friends.

The TCBeauty team set up three stations for makeup and another few for hair for the bridal party and family of the bride/groom. They were very flexible around providing the manpower and supplies needed for the event and were able to work in the hotel space provided. All the makeup artists were friendly and balanced attentiveness with a warm, conversational environment.

The bridal party requested matching looks with one another; I have heard of bridesmaids getting matching dresses but the matching "spanish dancer" makeup was a nice touch that brought their look to a whole new level! The mother of the groom got a great airbrush makeup service done, making her skin look flawless. I was not a part of the bridal party and was looking to keep my makeup pretty natural - Tani incorporated my makeup preferences without any pushback, which was refreshing. When I was at the event, I received many compliments - including from a makeup artist! What more could I ask for?

I cannot wait to have my makeup done with TCBeauty next and hope to try out their hair services soon. The bridal party looked stunning with their matching waves!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica B. 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Betsy is amazing!

Betsy took care of my hair and makeup (and my mom's hair) on my wedding day. Not only is she a sweet person, but she was able to make my makeup last on my very oily skin with barely a touch up the whole night. No easy feat! She also styled my hair exactly like an inspiration photo that I showed her, and did a wonderful job on my mom's hair too. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin L. 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Highly skilled and fun!

I loved my hair and makeup! I loved the mothers鈥 and bridesmaids鈥 hair and makeup as well! Everyone involved felt beautiful and confident for the big day and most importantly like themselves and not overdone. The ladies were early and got straight to work and kept us laughing throughout the prep time. Detailed instructions for hair and skin prep were provided and everything held up through the evening. If you want to feel truly beautiful you can鈥檛 go wrong with Tani and Nameda!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Ingi

Ingi 路 Married on 10/20/2019

Last Minute Life Saver!

Tani and her team saved the day when my initial hair & makeup team could no longer do the makeup for me and 8 other attendants. With short notice, Tani was very responsive and quickly set up a trial for me as fast as she could. She had a seamless process of filling out a questionnaire to better understand the image I am trying to achieve. I had a lovely time with her during the trials and I am looking forward to the final product for my wedding in 2 weeks!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Mackenzie 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Tc beauty is amazing!

I have been in contact with Tani from TC beauty for the past few months discussing my upcoming wedding and the make up trial. First thing I noticed is that she was super quick to respond and to me that was extremely important. No one wants to wait multiple days to get a response. Wedding planning is stressful enough! Second thing I noticed is that she was extremely knowledgeable. I went in for my trial and it went amazing. I am not the easiest client since I am picky and often don't know what i want but Tani was super helpful in coming up with a look that make me feel beautiful but also would stay for 12+ hours! I would recommend Tani and TC beauty in a heart beat and would give 100/5 stars if I could!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie. I am so happy to hear that you liked the look. I am so touched by your sweet review. I love working with awesome brides.

Heather 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Greta job!

Tani and her team were fantastic. I am terrible and don't remember the hair stylist's name but her and Tani were so fun to work with and did a great job. They clearly do this all of the time and know exactly what their doing. Tani has great make-up and did exactly what I wanted. I didn't do a trial so was a little nervous on what to expect but they totally exceeded my expectations. 10/10 would recommend. Tani is also super outgoing and really funny so an extra bonus!

Sent on 10/21/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

You are so sweet! We had such a good time with you, mom and baby as well :) :) What an awesome and fun wedding day!

Anna G. 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic experience

Angenae and Tani were really fantastic. All my bridesmaids commented on how fun it was to spend time with them both. They really listened to what kind of hair and makeup I wanted. I was nervous about needing to change makeup for both a Hindu and a Jewish ceremony, but Tani set everything up so it was easy for me. I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Anna. We had so much fun with you ladies too. I hope the rest of the day was super smooth as well. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Sarah 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience with TC Beauty

TC Beauty did a great job for my wedding. I went in for a hair and makeup trial a couple months before the wedding, and immediately felt comfortable with them. Everyone I worked with was professional, kind, and helpful. They provided hair and makeup services for me, my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and my husband鈥檚 mother. They were prompt, efficient, and helped to create a relaxed and fun mood on the morning of the wedding. Everyone was happy with how their hair and makeup turned out, and they were really responsive to specific requests. I would fully recommend TC Beauty to anyone looking for hair and makeup services.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 10/05/2019

We loved Lana

Tani was very responsive throughout the entire process and we loved Lana! She did a great job on everyone鈥檚 makeup and she nailed my hair even though I am super indecisive and had adjustments to what we had done with the trial. Super sweet and very accommodating! Would not hesitate to recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

You are so sweet Lauren. And thank you for sharing the photos. We always comment on how much we love seeing the end results. You ladies look so beautiful!

Michaela 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Flexible and quality work

TC Beauty is doing my wedding hair and make-up for my wedding soon -- the trial was quick and enjoyable and the work very well done, and they responded well to feedback and understood what I wanted. They were also very flexible and accommodating when the timing of my wedding day scheduled changed slightly and I we had to be finished with hair and make-up earlier than my original contract. Looking forward to working with them on the big day!

Update post-wedding: They did a fantastic job. Getting ready at the hotel was very relaxed and fun, everyone looked beautiful and hair and make-up all lasted throughout the hot day and into lots of dancing in the evening. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/03/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you so much. We had such a good time with you ladies too. You looked so beautiful! And thank you for sharing the photos. We love seeing the end results.
  • Kerry

Kerry 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience--flexible, talented, and listened to us

Tani was great--she listened to what I wanted, gave me advice, and tried different options to get the perfect look. She's very talented and also really easy to chat to; I felt totally at ease. Her team got my bridesmaids looking exactly as they wanted each to their individual styles. Having them come to our get-ready-location was so incredibly easy and convenient. A total pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Laura

Laura B. 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with!

Tani went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. The trials were great, everything ran on time for the wedding, I looked great, and my bridesmaids all looked great. We also booked Tani's team for a pre-wedding spa day with nails, massage, and facials. They did a great job setting up and running the show while I ran around and did errands/entertained people. Fun to work with, and they were organized. 0 issues or hiccups.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Helen 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent service. Everyone looked and felt amazing!

Tani and her team were extremely professional throughout the whole process of getting ready! All the hair and makeup team were on time and extremely efficient. They did a great job! I felt so gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/07/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you so much Helen. We are so happy to hear that. Congrats on your big day! We were so happy to be part of your wedding team.
  • Tacy

Tacy L. 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Great experience

Had a great experience working with TCBeauty for my wedding. Styled hair for 6 ladies in my wedding party, and they did a great job! Affordable, finished right on time, and everyone looked great. One of my friends called her up-do a "bun of steel" - it was that secure, and even lasted through the next day. Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Tacy. I am really happy that the hair stayed put. And congrats to you, on your big day! Thank you for letting us be part of it.

Arielle 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Great service, happy I found!

I recently completed my hair and make-up trial with Tani and Nomeda and couldn't have been happier. I was very nervous because I wear minimal to no make-up and haven't always had the greatest luck with hair and make-up for events in the past, but there was nothing to be nervous about with Tani and her team. I loved my natural make-up look and low up-do. As an added bonus, we had such a fun time together in the process, looking forward to being with these girls on the morning of the big day!

Sent on 01/22/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you Arielle. We had so much fun working on your wedding day. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. Thank you again for including us.

Laila A. 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Easiest part of my wedding day!

Tani and her team at TC Beauty were fantastic and made everyone from my mom and flower girl to myself feel relaxed and well cared for. We looked stunning (thanks Penny, Lana and Nikia) and Tani was so attentive to our questions and how we wanted to look. Cannot wait til my next friend gets married so I can recommend them.

Sent on 04/12/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you Laila. It was so much fun working with you. And thank you for being so kind to all of our team members. All the girls in the group were so great as well.

Lpsv 路 Married on 03/01/2019

Great and professional service!

A friend of a friend recommended TCBeauty to do hair and makeup for myself, my four bridesmaids, mom, and grandma for my wedding, and I couldn't be happier! Tani was very responsive and organized arranging everything, and Lana did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She really listened to what I wanted (and didn't want) and was simply fabulous. I would definitely recommend TCBeauty!

Sent on 01/20/2019

TCBeauty's reply:

Thank you Lisa. We are so pleased to hear that you liked everything. It's always such a pleasure to work with awesome brides, like yourself. You really make us love our jobs.

Laura 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Betsy did my hair and makeup and both looked fabulous! She nailed the hairstyle I was looking for and it looked so beautiful. She also was really good at making sure the makeup looked natural enough to still be me, since I don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis. The results were great, and she was so flexible and helpful in getting the right look.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Did my hair and makeup trial with TC Beauty in Bethesda this weekend. Betsy was fantastic - great to work with, really listened to what I wanted and I walked away 100% confident about choosing TC Beauty for my wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Maureen 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Tani has been wonderful to work with! I really feel like she knew what I was going for with my wedding look. She also has really great ideas for new products for me to try. So happy I chose TCBeauty for my wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2018