DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso Reviews

45 | Washington, DC

45 Reviews for DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso

45 DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso Reviews

Jen · Married on 05/12/2018

Teresa came highly recommended by my wedding planner. I was able to book her for my engagement shoot first and that sealed the deal for me. Her professionalism, responsiveness, diverse experience and obvious talent made it a no brainer. Additionally, her outgoing personality and caring spirit elevate the entire glam process. I can’t wait for an excuse to use Teresa again in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2018

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Oh my goodness, I thought I had replied to this! Thank you so much Jen! One of the most fun bridal parties- loved being a part of your big day and meeting your lovely friends and family! Hope to see you soon! XOXO

Christina · Married on 03/21/2018

She was amazing! She was professional and made the whole process seamless.

Sent on 06/11/2018

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you Christina! It was a pleasure doing your makeup and being part of your wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Teresa is amazing! From our first conversation, I knew I wanted her to do my makeup on the wedding day. She was responsive to every question I had and used her expertise to help me guide my decisions. During the bridal trial, she asked me for feedback throughout the process and I was stunned with the result. On the actual wedding day, she was punctual and ready to go right away (thank you for helping us to keep to our tight timeline!) She did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids' makeup beautifully! My photographer kept commenting when I was taking my bridal portraits how amazing my makeup was. During my wedding, guests kept coming up to me to say how gorgeous I looked. I have never felt more beautiful. Thanks, Teresa!

Sent on 10/03/2017

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. It was my pleasure being part of your special day and I am thrilled you received so many compliments! Congrats again!

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

Teresa was awesome! I received a lot of compliments. My make-up was beautiful!!

Kristen · Married on 02/11/2017

Teresa was absolutely amazing! She did me and my mom's makeup on my wedding day and then did eyelashes for 3 people as well. Leading up to the big day Teresa always answered emails very promptly and made sure I had all the information I needed. She is so sweet, listens thoughtfully to any questions and made me and my mom look (and more importantly FEEL) so beautiful!

Sent on 02/27/2017

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! I loved being part of your wedding day! Cannot wait to see your beautiful photos!
  • F

Frances · Married on 11/12/2016

Teresa is the sweetest! She is very excellent on what she does! She is very easy to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and you can trust her 100% that she will do an excellent job! She made my getting ready more fun and exciting than stressful! She is on top of everything! She is the sweetest nicest professional person I have ever met! I would highly recommend her to do your make up no matter what kind of occasion she is best fit! She has an elegant taste. Thank you Teresa, it is an honor to work with you, and thank you for giving me the "Look" that i can be proud of on my special day! Thank you!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

Teresa was absolutely amazing and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to any other bride! She was very quick to respond to me and very flexible as my numbers for makeup were ever growing. As someone who is generally very shy and reserved, I really appreciated how sweet and friendly Teresa was; she put me right at ease at my makeup trial and helped me to feel confident that she was the right person for the job. Day of, she did not disappoint, she showed up early, set up and got right to work on my bridal party, making each look absolutely amazing. One of my bridesmaids had gotten married 3 weeks prior and kept saying how she wished she had hired Teresa for her wedding, she hadn't ever felt so beautiful. When it came time to do my makeup she was so calm, not rushing to get me ready or anything (which was soo refreshing and calming to me as well) and so sweet to me when i kept opening my eyes, before my liner dried, and ruining my makeup, leaving her to continue to fix my makeup over and over (lol). She also included a cute little gift bag with a lip touchup kit and a little skincare sample for taking my makeup off later that night.
    20/10 would HIGHLY recommend, she did not disappoint!
    I wish I could include a picture to showcase her work on my bridal party!

Sent on 10/09/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

It was my pleasure being part of your wedding day Natalie! I am so happy to hear that you loved your makeup, and I hope I get to work with you again soon!

Candace · Married on 10/01/2016

Teresa was punctual polite and professional. She had fun with the entire bridal party and was great to be around. She was sure to keep the party on schedule so no one felt rushed or stressed. She also catered to individual preferences -- as soon as we sat in the chairs she asked if we would like to emphasize lips or eyes and catered to it accordingly. All while ensuring that the entire bridal party's look was cohesive.

I would definitely recommend Theresa's services to those looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 11/14/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much Candace! I loved being part of your wedding day. You and your friends were a blast to work with and your wedding photos turning out stunning! Thank you for sharing! XO

Marggie · Married on 09/24/2016

Teresa was absolutely wonderful! Best choice I ever made!

I was originally unsure of hiring a make up artist since I never wear make up but then I started to think about how I want to look in my pictures for wedding day. I went on a few trials (one of which was a disaster!). When I finally talked to Teresa, i told her about my experience and she said she would make sure I loved the results! She was right! She helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for!

Wedding day, my make up stayed on all day! It was amazing! I couldn't even feel the eye lashes! Absolutely a perfect job!

Thank you very much Teresa!

Sent on 09/30/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much Marggie! I am thrilled to hear how happy you were with your makeup and that it lasted all night! Congrats again, I was honored to be part of your wedding day.

Shana · Married on 09/17/2016

Teresa was an absolute pro! I would employ her full time if I could (that would be nice!). Seriously, she is an absolute MUST for your wedding day or special event. There is NO better makeup artist in my opinion. I received so many compliments, and I love how I look in my wedding photos. I didn't look too made up or phony, and my husband (who hates makeup) even complimented how "fresh" I looked! Thank you Teresa!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

I'm so happy that you and your hubby loved your makeup! Can't wait to see your photos! Congrats again Shana! XO

Elaine · Married on 09/09/2016

I love Teresa and her work! She made me very comfortable and stress free on the day of my wedding. Most important, she made me beautiful and picture perfect on my special day.

Sent on 10/20/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

I loved working with you too Elaine! You looked absolutely beautiful! Please do send me some photos when you can! Congrats again! XO

E · Married on 09/03/2016

Theresa is not only extremely professional but she's a true makeup magician!! She did my makeup, as the bride, as well as a few bridesmaids and we couldn't be more impressed with her talent and commitment to outstanding makeup. She really knows her way around a makeup brush and could play up all of the girls' best features. I will use Theresa for all my future makeup needs- Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my special day!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! You were a stunning bride, and it was my pleasure being part of your wedding day! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Teresa was AMAZING! I hired her for my wedding day makeup, without a trial due to living out of state. She took her time and was attentive. Her work is impecable on many shades of skintones, ages and skin types. If I am ever back in town for an event I would hire Teresa in a heartbbeat!

Sent on 09/07/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I loved meeting you and your family. You were a beautiful bride! Congrats again!

Abby · Married on 08/13/2016

Let me start by saying Teresa was amazing! Through the whole process, from the makeup trial to the day of the wedding. She so sweet and helpful even when you're like me and know nothing about makeup or what you want. Even if you know exactly what you want she can make it happen! I gave her only a slight idea of the style I was going for and she definitely delivered! I've never felt so beautiful in my life. If you're debating whether to get a makeup artist at all, I would highly recommend going with Teresa, the wedding day itself is stressful enough, the last thing you want to have to worry about is getting your makeup just right. Her makeup is the perfect Balance of looking great in pictures but not to intense that you look weird in person. I can't compliment her or her work enough! Completely personal note, I had had a crazy morning driving an hour away to get my hair done and then the photographer at my apartment was a complete nightmare, rude and barely took any pictures because she was to busy eating, Teresa kept me calm and laughing through the entire thing and I could not be more grateful for her. Thank you Teresa!! I hope I can come up with a good reason to have you do my makeup again one day! You're the best!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much Abby! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a genuine review. I was honored to have done your makeup for your wedding day. Wishing you all my best!

Nina · Married on 08/11/2016

Teresa is great! She is on time and very professional. She takes her time and makes sure you are happy with the make-up application. I love my make up on my wedding day! It lasted all night! My bridal party loved theirs too! I would definitely recommend her!
    Thank you Teresa for being a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/08/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you Nina! It was my pleasure being part of your wedding day! You looked stunning and I can't wait to see your photos!

Stella · Married on 08/06/2016

Teresa is fantastic! She really took the time to understand my vision. She always went out of her way to make sure I felt comfortable. I felt that she listened to me and answered all my emails very promptly. She was professional and has the best personality. I loved my makeup and received rave reviews!

Dina · Married on 06/25/2016

Teresa was polite, on time and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who was an amazing make up and a nice person to talk to while doing it.

Sent on 08/09/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you Dina! I loved being part of your special day! Can't wait to see your wedding photos!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/28/2016

Teresa is absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to any bride looking for a makeup artist in the DMV! I loved my makeup on my wedding day! Teresa is a very talented makeup artist, I still felt like me but better! My makeup stayed flawless throughout the whole night and I had an outdoor ceremony in 98 degree heat. Throughout the whole process she was very responsive and professional. I am so happy I found Teresa on weddingwire. Thank you soooo much for everything Teresa!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review Jaclyn! You looked gorgeous and I loved working with you! Congrats again!

Christy · Married on 05/14/2016

Teresa did my make-up for my wedding day along with my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She was very professional, personable, and very easy to talk to. Everyone looked stunning and I could not be happier with the work she did!

Sent on 06/13/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you Christy! It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding day! You looked gorgeous! Wishing you all my best!

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2016

Teresa is an absolute genius! I used her for myself and 2 bridesmaids for my wedding on 4/29/2016. Our makeup looked amazing! I usually never wear much makeup besides some powder and eyeshadow/mascara, so i was very apprehensive about having so much makeup. After my trial with her last year, I knew she was the one to book and put my deposit down the next day! I felt so comfortable and did not feel like I had products caked on. I would highly recommend her services for your wedding or any other special event! She was also hoot to hang out with while we all got ready!

Sent on 05/09/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much MIchelle! I loved being part of your wedding day and had a blast with you and your bridal party! Congrats again!

Teresa of DC Elite Image was an excellent, high-quality, makeup artist and I could not have asked for anything more. She was prompt, responsive, flexible and fully prepared to craft my perfect wedding appearance through her makeup services. She was friendly, positive and extremely professional, and worked with me to shape a look that I loved. I looked absolutely amazing thanks to her top-notch quality services, treatment and knowledge, and I would definitely recommend her to everyone without any hesitation. Teresa was the best, and I am very very glad to have been her client!

Sent on 04/21/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review! I was so honored to be part of your special day and am happy you loved your makeup. I am here for you anytime you need to have your makeup done again!

Teresa is very professional and sweet. She did an amazing makeup for my wedding. I felt beautiful. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/29/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

I am thrilled you loved your makeup and felt so beautiful on your special day! Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your wedding day!
  • Mrs. Hulk

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2016

Teresa was awesome! Easy to schedule my makeup trial and all around ease to be around. She made the application process fun,even for a tomboy like myself. Everyone complemented me on my makeup and asked where I had it done. I would use her service anytime I needed my makeup done

Sent on 04/17/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review my services! I loved meeting you and am so happy you loved your makeup! Congrats again!

Samantha · Married on 12/26/2015

I'm thrilled about how the wedding make up turned out for me, and for my bridesmaid. Teresa was able to capture the exact look I was going for, that I would never have been able to achieve on my own. She was courteous, responsive, professional, and most of all-genuinely nice. I would not hesitate to recommend Teresa to anyone.

Sent on 01/08/2016

DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso's reply:

Thank you Samantha for taking the time to review my services! It was my pleasure working with you and creating the bridal look you desired. I am so happy that you loved your look! You were a stunning bride! Wishing you all my best!