DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Alexa Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Angie and Phrenchie are great!

Angie and Phrenchie did their magic and I really enjoyed my makeup and hair, as well as my bridesmaid. We would recommend them - fast and great work.
  • Anne
    Anne S. Married on 04/22/2022

Amazing and Flexible

I had a small party - me, my mom and my MOH. The team was super flexible and so fast! We were chatting with Sharon about the lashes. My MOH said hers have never lasted past the reception. Sharon's lashes survived the wedding, and a shower yesterday morning. Everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you for making us feel special on such a big day.
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 04/15/2022

Highly recommend them!

Sharon, Angie and Katrina were fenomenal! They did my hair and makeup, my three bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law and grandma. My 92 year old grandma looked sooo beautiful and happy! It was so special to see her looking like a Queen! All of the girls loved their work. My makeup was gorgeous and lasted the entire night! It was great working with these girls. Highly recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Madeline
    Madeline T. Married on 04/09/2022

Wonderful experience!

Working with DC Elite Image was an amazing experience. My party of 12 worked with Sharon, Phrenchie, Angie and India and they were all first class. Everyone was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out and the team was also really nice and flexible. They were truly a joy to work with and have with us that day. Melissa, the Office Manager, was a very responsive coordinator and scheduler prior to the wedding. Starting off my wedding day with DC Elite Image really set the tone for an amazing day.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/10/2021

Turned Out Gorgeous!

She was great! I was super stressed because my original makeup artist cancelled and I had to find a replacement 3 weeks before the wedding. DC Elite Image was very flexible and made time to fit me into their schedule despite the short notice. I really appreciate it! The makeup turned out beautiful, thank you so much!!
  • Y
    Yamillette L. Married on 10/09/2021

Best Friends Wedding

Both girls were fantastic. Super professional and sweet. My best friend looked absolutely beautiful!
    Michelle H. Married on 10/02/2021

What an amazing team!

Teresa and her team are stellar! My best friend had used their services for her wedding 2 years ago, and I loved their work, so I reached out to them for my wedding, as well, and I was lucky enough to book them despite their very busy schedule. For my wedding, I had Teresa and Angie for make-up, and Phrenchie for hair. Teresa is very meticulous and makes the whole experience super enjoyable, Angie is very sweet and even made time to do touch-ups for all the girls, and Phrenchie is awesome because she's super fast and will literally take a Pinterest inspiration photo and turn your hair into magic! I only wish I could have another wedding celebration so I could use them again!
  • Alli
    Alli T. Married on 09/25/2021

Ultimate Wedding Day GLAM SQUAD

This is a no-brainer - everyone in the bridal party looked like they came out of a magazine... Theresa is an ARTIST. She's able to take whatever look you're going for, and amplify it BEYOND your expectations. Seriously a blast to work with too :)
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal & Beautiful Inside & Out!

Teresa, Phrenchie & team were a dream for my wedding day! They felt like close friends after spending time with my family and bridal team. Their makeup and styling was lovely, but their hearts were full of caring and love too! I would highly recommend to anyone seeking a personable, reliable and professional team. Can't thank you enough ladies and Melissa too for coordinating all and taking such good care of us, inside and out! With love and gratitude, Sara Schmieg xoxo
  • I
    Ileana L. Married on 09/17/2021

Wedding day

Great experience!. I loved my hair and make up.
  • Sari
    Sari M. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great artists and we’re amazing on my special day!

It was hard to find hair and makeup to come to a venue for just me, but I didn’t have a wedding party and wanted my hair and makeup at the venue. I didn’t realize that it was a hassle for many to come out if it’s just for 1 person. DC elite came, showed up on time, did amazing work and helped calm me down and feel super special.
  • A.P.A
    A.p.a Married on 09/04/2021

Pleasant experience, good results

I had Angie for makeup and Phrenchie for hair – they were professional, prompt, knowledgeable, respectful and warm. I’d say generally they did a good job incorporating my suggestions and being responsive to my needs, but as always with hair and makeup, folks tend to gravitate towards their own vision and towards what they know how to execute. I’m happy I had a trial, because the makeup had to be considerably toned down for the actual wedding, despite both Angie and Phrenchie trying to convince me that the initial iteration was necessary for the makeup to be visible in photos. In person, it looked like I had a mask on. Having the experience of several years of modeling, I was confident that a more subtle and elegant makeup would still be visible in photos, which ended up being the case, but I felt I had to overcome a bit of resistance, including on the day of the event. The trial was also a bit rushed for the makeup, resulting in some areas where the foundation looked cakey or uneven. I also wasn’t impressed with the brows, so asked that Angie use my pencil on the day of the actual wedding, which she did, to a much better result. I thought my hair looked better for the actual trial than for the wedding, but Phrenchie did her best to incorporate my suggestions and managed to work in a very tight space, given that my photographers had set up shop almost everywhere there was natural light in the room. My mother’s French twist was also set a little lower than I had showed in example photographs, but overall it looked very nice. Melissa, the office manager, was also very helpful throughout the process, and assuaged my hygiene-related fears. She didn’t, however, go into any detail about their cleaning procedures or other protocols, unlike other makeup and hair companies I researched for the wedding. I always tend to think more information is better, but I understand that time is precious. All in all, I would recommend them, but make sure you communicate very clearly about your preferences and expectations throughout the process, bring photos as examples and definitely have a trial if you want to ensure you get the result you want!
  • Mollie
    Mollie Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Teresa was excellent! She knew exactly what would make my features pop and did so accordingly. The pictures turned out amazing and were a testimony to Teresas amazing work. Not only did her skills as a makeup artist prove to be excellent but I thoroughly enjoyed her company! I highly recommend Teresa's services- I was thrilled with the results!

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Thank you Mollie! It was definitely a pleasure meeting and working with you! I am so happy you love your photos as much as I do. Hope to work with you again soon :-)
  • Terri
    Terri C. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best hair and makeup team!

Teresa and her team are absolutely the BEST!!! They did the hair and make up for my daughters wedding. 11 women looked beautiful. The hair was elegant and stayed

Teresa and her team are without a doubt the absolute best! They were so easy to work with and made the day a blast. They did the hair and makeup for my daughters wedding. 11 women looked amazing that day. The hair was elegant and the makeup was flawless. I've had my makeup done in the past and I always felt overdone. Teresa and her team were absolute perfection. I can't say enough good things. Highly recommend if you want elegant beauty. A dream team!!!!!

Dear Terri & Julia,

You ladies were a dream party to work with! We absolutely loved being part of your celebration! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Congrats!
    Christine M. Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful team

Highly recommend - I seriously cannot emphasize how easy they made the whole day and WONDERFUL taste. Thank you to this team!
  • Leah
    Leah C. Married on 09/20/2020

AMAZING. Would Recommend!

I am so happy that I stumbled upon this team for my wedding hair and makeup. They worked with me on short notice, understood what I wanted, executed it perfectly, and were a lovely team of ladies. My hair and makeup were "natural" but just the right amount of exaggeration for photos.

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Dear Leah, we were thrilled to be part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words! Wishing you all our best XO
    Kelly Married on 08/29/2020

Change of Plans!

We had to change our wedding plans due to Covid-19 like many couples. But we choose to push through with the wedding and just change the venue an location (due to state regulations) for our August event. Teresa and her team were able to accommodate our new date and location. During this crazy and hectic time we were so glad the DC elite team was able to come and do such great hair and make-up for myself (bride) and my bridal party. Thank you!

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! We loved being part of your wedding day & happy we could make it work. You looked so beautiful! We can’t wait to see your photos! Wishing you all our best!
  • Breeann
    Breeann M. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Service!

I cannot say enough great things about DC Elite. Melissa and both of my artists were incredibly supportive, flexible, and personable. COVID definitely changed my whole wedding around and DC Elite was incredibly flexible with both time/location and with the number of ladies getting hair and make-up done. Not to mention, my hair and make-up looked fabulous!

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

We absolutely love these photos! Thank you for sharing Bree & writing such a kind review. Congrats again beautiful!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 08/07/2020

Best Decision We Ever Made

COVID brides, look no further. DC Elite and their hair + makeup artists were such a joy to work with for my microwedding last week. They're quick to respond, talented, kind, and took incredibly good care of my mother, bridesmaids and myself (the bride). Their pricing is affordable and they went above and beyond to help make our day happen safely and with some great laughs too. Highly, highly recommend.

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

We absolutely loved being part of your wedding day Amy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Greatly appreciated! Wishing you all our best!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 07/11/2020

DC Elite Image Surpassed Expectations

Teresa and Phrenchie were incredible! They were hired somewhat last minute for a wedding that was logistically difficult, and were absolutely incredible. They were professional, punctual, experts in their field, and kind, on a stressful day.

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We absolutely LOVED being part of your wedding & can’t wait to see more of your gorgeous photos! Congratulations again to you & Sam!
    Brie Married on 11/02/2019

Teresa Is Amazing!

Teresa is the reason that myself and my bridesmaids and mothers all looked the best we have ever looked! She did such an amazing job on our makeup, all of us got endless compliments all night long. She is super sweet, super flexible, and does amazing work. Thank you for everything Teresa!

Dear Brie,
    We loved being part of your wedding day! What a fun group you gals were! You looked absolutely stunning! Congrats again lovely!
    Kelly Married on 10/26/2019

Best glam team

I absolutely loved working with Teresa and Phrenchie! They not only did an amazing job with everyone's unique styles for my wedding but we also enjoyed their company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and talented glam team!

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Dearest Kelly, it was our pleasure being part of your wedding weekend! Your family is so lovely and of course all the fur babies were so cute! Wishing you all the best!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/19/2019

2 in 1 - Hair & Makeup DONE

Very impressed! Celthia did my makeup and Jacqui did my hair. I had a great feeling about both of them, from the start. Very experienced and really took their time to ensure that I was 100% with the looks of both. Celthia did a great job listening to me while providing great feedback at my trial and Jacqui invited me in for a complimentary blow out the day before my wedding - which was perfect for me to be able to have my hair done for my Rehearsal dinner while also ensuring it was prepped for the next day. Very easy to coordinate everything from start to finish. Highly recommend DC Elite Image !

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Dear Erica, we loved being part of your wedding day! You looked absolutely stunning! Thank you for the kind review. Wishing you all our best! XO
  • Amie
    Amie Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had the most amazing experience with Teresa!!!!

Everything was perfect. She took the time to make sure of it. HIGHLY recommend!!!!

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Amie! You are just the sweetest! I absolutely loved glamming you for your wedding day; you looked positively stunning! Wishing you all my best! XO
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa B. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing makeup by Teresa

I chose Teresa as my wedding MUA because I saw all the amazing modeling and makeup pictures she shared on her instagram and I knew a beautiful woman like her would have good taste. I wanted American-style makeup that fits my Asian features, which is really hard to find in D.C., but Teresa did it for me! She was so nice and professional through out the whole process. We did a trial and I told her what I’d like to change later and she listened to me patiently. On the wedding day, she arrived on time at my hotel room and brought her own makeup light. I can’t say enough good things about her gorgeous taste and outstanding makeup techniques. I recommend her to any brides, especially Asian brides who have the same concerns that I had.

DC Elite Image by Teresa Foss Beauty's reply:

Dear Vanessa, thank you so much for the kind words! I loved glamming you for your big day! You looked absolutely gorgeous and your photos are beautiful. Wishing you all my best!
illustration stars