DC Artistry Reviews

7 | Richmond, VA

7 Reviews for DC Artistry

Dorris did hair and make-up and did a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

DENI · Married on 04/21/2012

Thank you for making My daughters wedding day look beautiful and fabulous!! Your calm and professional demeanor was very pleasant and it made the day most memorable, although we were stressed Than you for your awesome talents and making our Day great with your hair and makeup team.
    At Celebrations,
    Best Wishes,
    Deni Jackson-mob

Sent on 05/02/2012
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 04/02/2011

DC Artistry, was a blessing for me. A week before the wedding,the stylist I had hired months ago, was not able to fulfill the request that I needed for myself and the bridesmaids. I called Doris, and she was able to fit my wedding party into her schedule for my April 2, 2011 wedding.

She was very professional, arrived on time... ready to work.! She has a great personality and is an expert in her craft. She gave us all the styles we wanted, she works fast and does a beautiful job on your hair. We received so many compliments on our hair at the weddiing. Her prices were reasonable and well worth it.

Thank you, DC Artistry for helping me to achieve the vision that I always wanted for my special day!

Sent on 05/01/2011

michlle · Married on 04/17/2010

I was so happy with my makeup and overal look because my ew husband was so excited to see me all made up but not to heavy just nice. He said I looked like a doll baby. That melted my heart,
    Thanks Doris, youre the best.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Thomas · Married on 05/12/2010

My wife was so happy that I chose these guys to do here make up. They are very professional and made her even prettier than I thought she could be. Thanks!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Brenda · Married on 06/20/2009

4.2
      3.0

Doris did a fabulous Job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. My girls looked absolutely wonderful and I never thought I could look that good...lol.
    Thanks Doris!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Delmetris · Married on 07/27/2008

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

DC Artistry did an awesome job! She provided makeup & hair services for me and my entire wedding bridal party. I felt luck to find the SAME person that actually does great hair and fabulous makeup. She also did myr hair and makeup for my bridal portraits. She even found me a great wedding planner. Keep up the good work D.C.!

Sent on 09/05/2008