Dazzling Affairs Reviews

297 Reviews for Dazzling Affairs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

297 Dazzling Affairs Reviews

Gina · Married on 08/25/2018

Francesca was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond for me, making my dreams come true for my wedding invitations. She was at my beacon call and made sure my invitations were absolutely perfect. They looked stunning and I still receive compliments about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend Dazzling Affairs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Francesca. She's the best!!

Natasha · Married on 08/18/2018

Francesca and Erin were simply amazing! A month before the wedding, I met with Francesca and she spent about two hours with us, coming up with a timeline and trying to help us fill in any blanks that we had. She made sure to reach out and confirm with all the vendors and send them the timeline so that we could all be on the same page. On our wedding day, Erin and Francesca came to the hotel at around 8am. From the beginning, Francesca could see that I was super nervous about the weather and she made sure to tell me that everything was going to be great! They made sure that all my items were ready for when the photographer came and then Erin went to my husband’s room. Francesca was able to make sure that everyone stayed on time and she made sure that everything that needed to get to WBM made it there with Erin’s awesome help. I was especially nervous about getting my train on because it was detachable and she was able to do it in no time. Once we got to WBM, Erin did an amazing job making sure I got all the pictures I wanted which I had in a list. They also made sure to keep the families together because I wanted all my family shots out of the way. She worked with my husband and our best man to make sure that everyone received their tips and she worked with WBM to ensure that we left with everything we came with and more. Towards the end of the wedding, Francesca made sure that we got out to our car that was taking us to the hotel right before the rain came crashing down and we were able to get some awesome shots with it. They moved so quickly and with ease that even if there was an issue, I still have no idea. I also did my invitations with Francesca and they came out amazing! She was great at dealing with all my indecisiveness with the colors and fonts and wording and she really helped me buckle down and make some very good decisions. Everything looked wonderful!

Natasha · Married on 08/17/2018

We ordered wedding invitations/envelopes and RSVP cards with Dazzling Affairs and was really pleased with the products and service. The products arrived much faster than expected and feel and quality was outstanding. Francesca was great to work with and kept strong communications throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend and would use their services again.

Shari · Married on 06/03/2018

Words can not fully describe how much I ENJOYED my experience with Francesca. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Her visions, her enthusiasm, her willingness to go above to make you happy... what more can you ask for in a planner!!! Her top priority is to make sure everything will be smooth throughout the whole planning process. One thing I really admired about her is that she will never make you feel she is too busy for you. Anytime of the day if I had a question or needed her to do something, she would immediately be on top of it. That is very important. Her caring and sentimental personality traits makes her more then just a wedding planner. She really gets involved with the couple. She made a simple promise to my husband and I that our wedding day would be PERFECT......AND IT WAS!!!!!!! Francesca and the Dazzling affairs team are TOP NOTCH!!!!!

Dazzling Affairs 1
    Dazzling Affairs 8
    Dazzling Affairs 9
    Dazzling Affairs 10

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Dazzling Affairs as an engagement gift to my son and his fiancee, but it truly turned out to be a gift to us all!
    Francesca and her team did an outstanding job. Always accessible and attentive, Francesca was a pleasure to work with.
    On the day of the wedding, Francesca and Jamie ensured that all the many moving parts of the event flowed seemlessly. They kept the wedding party on track, making sure everyone was in place, aware of and prepared for the days events.
    With the bride and grooms enjoyment their top priority, we confidently left all our worries in the most capable hands of Dazzling Affairs and enjoyed a fabulous stress free celebration! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner than Francesca.

Kristina · Married on 05/04/2018

Francesca and Libby did an excellent job the day of my wedding. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish with there help. I could have not done it with out there help.

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2018

I Hired Dazzling affairs as my day of wedding coordinator. Erin was my coordinator and she was amazing. Every bride wants to have a stress free day and that's exactly what I had. I didn't have to worry about a single thing because I knew everything was taken care of. I put a lot into my wedding and really wanted everything to be perfect. I really thought id be totally stressed out the day of but I was never so calm. Everyone loved Erin and I would recommend Dazzling Affairs to anyone planning a wedding!

Natize · Married on 10/14/2017

As someone who is a control freak I knew I would need someone to depend on the day of my wedding and Francesca was it! From the moment she arrived at my house she started with setting up for the photographer and making sure everything was in order especially getting everyone to move. There were many conversations before the wedding and people would as me why would you spend money to have another person help run the day and I can truly say it's the best money I spent for the day. Any issues she's got it... my dress was stepped on bussel immediately destroyed I simply walked off the dance floor she took care of it with the bridal attendant and back to the fun! I do have to add I was nervous that it would be too many people trying to help us but they all work great together to ensure your day is perfect which mine was!

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2017

There are no words to even express how much Francesca helped us achieve the perfect wedding day. From helping us with our invitations to making a thorough timeline, Francesca was on her game the entire time. Our wedding day was flawless and Francesca and Libby are to thank. I was stress free because everything was taken care of before I even thought of it. My husband and I agree using Dazzling Affairs was the best money we spent on our wedding! Thank you Francesca!!!! :)

• T Marie

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2017

We hired Francesa for day of coordinating for our wedding, I have no regrets. During wedding planning, I read that hiring a DOC is the best thing you can do for yourself...I agree 100%. I must admit, throughout the wedding planning I often wondered if it was really necessary, I'm here to tell you that it is. Between the staff at the venue & Francesca, my husband and I do not have a clue how we would have done it all. My mom, who was trying to convince me to just have my MOH or a close family friend do it, was also amazed at the work of Dazzling Affairs. My only regret was not hiring her sooner I might not have been as crazed as I was leading up to the wedding.

Caterina · Married on 09/17/2017

Francesca is simply amazing! She did a wonderful job with everything on the day of our wedding. Thank you for making day extra special!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/09/2017

Hiring Dazzling Affairs was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! Francesca and her team were on top of everything the month before the wedding and all day long. We used them for our seating cards and programs and everything was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you again!

rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

Francesca was a delight to work with. During my wedding day, she could not have been more helpful. She was constantly seeing what I needed and coordinating with the other vendors to make sure everything was going the way I wanted it to. She was also very helpful with coordinating my husband's wedding party and getting them what they needed. I would highly recommend her!

Christopher · Married on 07/20/2017

Dazzling Affairs provided excellent service during the planning of our wedding. Libby and her assistant made sure our wedding day was perfect. Thanks a million!

Samari & Chris
    7-20-17

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

I dont know where to begin! Francesca was an absolute necessity on my wedding day, and I couldnt have done it without her. We had alot of logistics to cover with getting ready an hour from the church, which was another 40 minutes from the venue, and she helped make it a seamless process.

The morning of, she came to my house, and immediately sprang into action. Assisting the photographer with what he needed to set up some shots, helping my bridesmaids get dressed, helping me get dressed, but most of all she literally dressed my father and helped him to get ready while me and my mother were busy with the photographer. With 10 bridesmaids, my parents, a photographer, the 15 family members who insisted on sneaking inside to see me, and even the neighbors who walked right in, she kept them organized, and out of my way!

At the church, she got us all lined up, made sure everyone started walking at the right time, and even managed to get my 3 flower girls and ring bearer down that aisle! We didnt think it was possible! While the ceremony was happening her and her assistant even stuffed all our cones with flower petals (to throw as we exit the church).

At the reception, she was everywhere I needed her to be. From handing out a few tip envelopes to vendors, to setting our huge family and bridal party up for entrances, she was on it.

I really dont think i could have done that whole day without her. She took so much pressure off of my mom to help get things ready, and even us! We knew we had talked about how we wanted everything to go many many times before the big day, and she knew exactly how it needed to be done. Not to mention she also designed our invitations, which were beyond beautiful.

Thank you Francesca! You and Libby were amazing!

kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Dazzling Affairs as partial wedding planners for our wedding in June and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! We hired them about 8 months into the planning process and they were a great resource for helping us map out the flow of the event and answering all of our logistical questions. The team was very friendly and professional! Francesca attended a few of our vendor meetings, it was great to have someone who knew the ins and outs of wedding planning there to cross-check our plans and ideas. Meetings with Francesca and Libby were always thorough. A week or two before the wedding, I met with Libby to finalize timing and create a schedule for the big day. It gave us the chance to ensure everything was in a good place (to avoid any last-minute snafus) and it gave me peace of mind, which is so nice for a bride to have right before her wedding! Needless to say, our wedding went off without a hitch. Dazzling Affairs did a fantastic job overseeing our wedding day!!! We would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding or needing day of coordination services.

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Dazzling Affairs was the best and easiest decision i made regarding my wedding. Francesca was amazing and helped with everything from picking out my invites to literally helping me put on my wedding dress on the day of my wedding! Thank you to the entire dazzling affairs crew for making my wedding day the best day of my life!! When you hire dazzling affairs for the day of, you do not have to worry about anything except enjoying your day because they take care of every little thing you could possibly think of and more!!

N. · Married on 04/29/2017

My experience was wonderful!!!
    Francesca and her team provided us with outstanding service. They were very understanding,patient, and prompt!
    I would definitely recommend them!!

Samantha · Married on 02/11/2017

Dazzling affairs was amazing I am so grateful for Francesca and her team for making my disney wedding even more magical, if anyone is looking for a stress free day in there wedding and amazing decor call dazzling affairs u won't regret the decision. Thank you dazzling affairs again from the bottom of my heart.

Desiree · Married on 10/02/2016

Francesca and Erin are amazing!!!! With out them I don't know how my day would have made it. My father is disabled and we had an issue with his travel arrangements to get him from his nursing home to our venue the day of my wedding. We were at Old Westbury Gardens taking pictures when everything happened and I lost it. Francesca was incredible and really was my hero! She found a way to get my father to my wedding and wheel me down the aisle. She helped my dreams come true! They also were able to handle my crazy wedding party! They both really helped my day go smoothly and I could not have done it without them!!! Love you both!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

Francesca and her assistants were always available to answer any concerns and were extremely helpful in answering questions about proper wedding etiquette. My invitations were done on time and beautifully and they made my wedding day run smoothly from start to finish, helping me remain as stress-free that day as possible.

Vanessa · Married on 09/05/2016

Francesca and Erin was extremely helpful the day of my wedding. Erin was with my husband at his house to make sure everyone was on time and francesca was with me to make sure everything was on time. Both ladies helped me get in and out of my dress when I had to use the restroom. My wedding day ran smoothly and I was stress free that day. The florist arrived on time thanks to francesca and so did the limos. I recommend dazzling affairs because of their loyalty and honest opinion. When I wasn't sure about something I would call francesca and she would help me decide. I appreciate both ladies what they have done for me and my husband on our wedding day. If I can give more than 5 starts, I would. Their services are phenomenal. Thank you once again. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

Francesca was the absolutely best. My wedding day would not have been the same without her. She kept everything on time and she was there to handle all of the little stuff you don't want to think of on the day of your wedding. She truly made us able to fully enjoy our day. Best money we spent!

• F

Felisha · Married on 07/17/2016

Francesca was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She helped us with every detail of the wedding and was ALWAYS available for any questions we had or help that we needed. Thanks to her, we were able to enjoy our wedding day and not stress over timing or other details. She contacted our vendors, developed a timeline and made sure everyone was on the same page so the day flowed very smoothly and with 0 stress for my mom, myself and my husband. She kept everyone on time and she really went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the amazing, fairy tale day that it was without her. Francesca is truly talented and so passionate about her job and it really shows. She is 1001% dedicated to her brides and has a vested interest in making sure their wedding day is everything they dreamed of. If you work with Francesca you will not regret it. The attention she will give you is one of a kind! Thank you so much for everything Francesca! We love you!