289 Reviews for Dazzling Affairs

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
288 Dazzling Affairs Reviews

As someone who is a control freak I knew I would need someone to depend on the day of my wedding and Francesca was it! From the moment she arrived at my house she started with setting up for the photographer and making sure everything was in order especially getting everyone to move. There were many conversations before the wedding and people would as me why would you spend money to have another person help run the day and I can truly say it's the best money I spent for the day. Any issues she's got it... my dress was stepped on bussel immediately destroyed I simply walked off the dance floor she took care of it with the bridal attendant and back to the fun! I do have to add I was nervous that it would be too many people trying to help us but they all work great together to ensure your day is perfect which mine was!

Profile Picture Natize, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Francesa for day of coordinating for our wedding, I have no regrets. During wedding planning, I read that hiring a DOC is the best thing you can do for yourself...I agree 100%. I must admit, throughout the wedding planning I often wondered if it was really necessary, I'm here to tell you that it is. Between the staff at the venue & Francesca, my husband and I do not have a clue how we would have done it all. My mom, who was trying to convince me to just have my MOH or a close family friend do it, was also amazed at the work of Dazzling Affairs. My only regret was not hiring her sooner I might not have been as crazed as I was leading up to the wedding.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Francesca is simply amazing! She did a wonderful job with everything on the day of our wedding. Thank you for making day extra special!

Profile Picture Caterina, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Hiring Dazzling Affairs was one of the best choices I made for my wedding! Francesca and her team were on top of everything the month before the wedding and all day long. We used them for our seating cards and programs and everything was BEAUTIFUL. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Francesca was a delight to work with. During my wedding day, she could not have been more helpful. She was constantly seeing what I needed and coordinating with the other vendors to make sure everything was going the way I wanted it to. She was also very helpful with coordinating my husband's wedding party and getting them what they needed. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture rachel, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dazzling Affairs provided excellent service during the planning of our wedding. Libby and her assistant made sure our wedding day was perfect. Thanks a million!

Samari & Chris
7-20-17

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

I dont know where to begin! Francesca was an absolute necessity on my wedding day, and I couldnt have done it without her. We had alot of logistics to cover with getting ready an hour from the church, which was another 40 minutes from the venue, and she helped make it a seamless process.

The morning of, she came to my house, and immediately sprang into action. Assisting the photographer with what he needed to set up some shots, helping my bridesmaids get dressed, helping me get dressed, but most of all she literally dressed my father and helped him to get ready while me and my mother were busy with the photographer. With 10 bridesmaids, my parents, a photographer, the 15 family members who insisted on sneaking inside to see me, and even the neighbors who walked right in, she kept them organized, and out of my way!

At the church, she got us all lined up, made sure everyone started walking at the right time, and even managed to get my 3 flower girls and ring bearer down that aisle! We didnt think it was possible! While the ceremony was happening her and her assistant even stuffed all our cones with flower petals (to throw as we exit the church).

At the reception, she was everywhere I needed her to be. From handing out a few tip envelopes to vendors, to setting our huge family and bridal party up for entrances, she was on it.

I really dont think i could have done that whole day without her. She took so much pressure off of my mom to help get things ready, and even us! We knew we had talked about how we wanted everything to go many many times before the big day, and she knew exactly how it needed to be done. Not to mention she also designed our invitations, which were beyond beautiful.

Thank you Francesca! You and Libby were amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Dazzling Affairs as partial wedding planners for our wedding in June and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! We hired them about 8 months into the planning process and they were a great resource for helping us map out the flow of the event and answering all of our logistical questions. The team was very friendly and professional! Francesca attended a few of our vendor meetings, it was great to have someone who knew the ins and outs of wedding planning there to cross-check our plans and ideas. Meetings with Francesca and Libby were always thorough. A week or two before the wedding, I met with Libby to finalize timing and create a schedule for the big day. It gave us the chance to ensure everything was in a good place (to avoid any last-minute snafus) and it gave me peace of mind, which is so nice for a bride to have right before her wedding! Needless to say, our wedding went off without a hitch. Dazzling Affairs did a fantastic job overseeing our wedding day!!! We would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding or needing day of coordination services.

Profile Picture kelly, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dazzling Affairs was the best and easiest decision i made regarding my wedding. Francesca was amazing and helped with everything from picking out my invites to literally helping me put on my wedding dress on the day of my wedding! Thank you to the entire dazzling affairs crew for making my wedding day the best day of my life!! When you hire dazzling affairs for the day of, you do not have to worry about anything except enjoying your day because they take care of every little thing you could possibly think of and more!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

My experience was wonderful!!!
Francesca and her team provided us with outstanding service. They were very understanding,patient, and prompt!
I would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture N., 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Dazzling affairs was amazing I am so grateful for Francesca and her team for making my disney wedding even more magical, if anyone is looking for a stress free day in there wedding and amazing decor call dazzling affairs u won't regret the decision. Thank you dazzling affairs again from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Francesca and Erin are amazing!!!! With out them I don't know how my day would have made it. My father is disabled and we had an issue with his travel arrangements to get him from his nursing home to our venue the day of my wedding. We were at Old Westbury Gardens taking pictures when everything happened and I lost it. Francesca was incredible and really was my hero! She found a way to get my father to my wedding and wheel me down the aisle. She helped my dreams come true! They also were able to handle my crazy wedding party! They both really helped my day go smoothly and I could not have done it without them!!! Love you both!!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Francesca and her assistants were always available to answer any concerns and were extremely helpful in answering questions about proper wedding etiquette. My invitations were done on time and beautifully and they made my wedding day run smoothly from start to finish, helping me remain as stress-free that day as possible.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Francesca and Erin was extremely helpful the day of my wedding. Erin was with my husband at his house to make sure everyone was on time and francesca was with me to make sure everything was on time. Both ladies helped me get in and out of my dress when I had to use the restroom. My wedding day ran smoothly and I was stress free that day. The florist arrived on time thanks to francesca and so did the limos. I recommend dazzling affairs because of their loyalty and honest opinion. When I wasn't sure about something I would call francesca and she would help me decide. I appreciate both ladies what they have done for me and my husband on our wedding day. If I can give more than 5 starts, I would. Their services are phenomenal. Thank you once again. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Francesca was the absolutely best. My wedding day would not have been the same without her. She kept everything on time and she was there to handle all of the little stuff you don't want to think of on the day of your wedding. She truly made us able to fully enjoy our day. Best money we spent!

Profile Picture User6878382, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Francesca was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She helped us with every detail of the wedding and was ALWAYS available for any questions we had or help that we needed. Thanks to her, we were able to enjoy our wedding day and not stress over timing or other details. She contacted our vendors, developed a timeline and made sure everyone was on the same page so the day flowed very smoothly and with 0 stress for my mom, myself and my husband. She kept everyone on time and she really went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the amazing, fairy tale day that it was without her. Francesca is truly talented and so passionate about her job and it really shows. She is 1001% dedicated to her brides and has a vested interest in making sure their wedding day is everything they dreamed of. If you work with Francesca you will not regret it. The attention she will give you is one of a kind! Thank you so much for everything Francesca! We love you!

Profile Picture Felisha, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Dazzling Affairs was amazing the day of my wedding.

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

My experience with Dazzling affairs was amazing! Francesca was beyond accommodating and gracious! She guided me in picking the perfect colors and was a great problem solver, in regard to budget. I was completely over the moon about my invitations and so glad to have worked with her! She is so personable and professional! Xo thank you soo much for our beautiful invitations!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Referrals

My wedding was this past June 4th, and I hired Dazzling Affairs for Day-of-Coordinator services, where communication begins 1 month before the wedding. Even before the 1 month mark Francesca was in contact with me to get things in order. She was highly professional and patient in the weeks leading up to the wedding, I have a very stressful job so needless to say I was very much on edge before the wedding. On the day of - Francesca and her assistant were on point with every detail. Francesca had small details covered that I hadn't even thought about like making sure to keep my lipstick and powder with her so that I could do make-up touch-ups before pictures/entrances. She even helped me get in and out of my dress several times throughout the day (including to use the restroom!) There was an issue with the A/C on our party bus rental and Francesca took charge of the situation and even provided her own personal vehicle for my husband and I so that we remained cool. I told Francesca that I was worried about crying babies during the ceremony and my bridesmaids being on time getting ready at my house, she assured me not to worry - and she delivered! I had priced out other vendors prior to finding Dazzling Affairs and I can honeslty say that Dazzling Affairs provided the best value for their services. Hiring Francesca was a life savor on my wedding day! Thank you Francesca!

Leslie and Chris

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have no regrets what so ever by choosing dazzling affairs to help me on my special day. Franchesca was my guardian angel throughout my planning phase. She ensured that everything went smoothly on my special day! I would definitely recommend dazzling affairs to everyone I know. I would definitely use her services again ??

Profile Picture Renee, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Francesca is worth every penny! She covers every detail and makes your wedding day as stress free as possible. I would recommend her to anyone. My wedding day would not have gone as smooth as it did if it weren't for her. My husband and I are very greatful for everything she did. A true professional!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Francesca and her team went above and beyond to make my day flawless and absolutely amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. My day wouldn't have been as great without her by my side helping me with every detail! A true professional!!! Thanks for everything Fran! :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Francesca was a godsend! She really takes care of all the details from about a month before the wedding right up to the wedding day. She coordinates with all your vendors so you don't have to and shepherds you right through your wedding day calmly and in an organized manner. She also did a good job coordinating with the on-site coordinator at my venue. She's very responsive on email. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Francesca!

Profile Picture User5119436, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

If you dont think you need a wedding planner you are wrong!! Francesca was worth every penny. She is professional and reliable and completely took our stress away during the wedding planning process. You cant put a price on her services! She covers every detail and makes the whole process seamless. You will not regret having her by your side every step of the way and especially the day of! Francesca thank you a million times over, we couldnt have had our perfect wedding without you!!

Profile Picture diana, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews