Day of Divas Reviews

4 Reviews for Day of Divas

• Short-Vitosh2019

Danielle Vitosh · Married on 08/17/2019

Wendy is the best

I cant recommend Wendy and her team enough. Wendy is so organized and absolutely knows how to make your day flow the best. Her day plans are thorough and easy to read and she knows her venues. THANK YOU DAY OF DIVAS!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Monique Brigham · Married on 08/17/2019

Made my wedding a dream come true

We hired Day of Divas day of coordination package for our wedding on August 17th. Truly the best decision I have ever made and the best money I spent on the wedding. Wendy and her team were organized and incredibly professional from the start. About a month leading up to the wedding Wendy started connecting with all of our vendors and created detailed timelines so everyone was on the same page. I always felt in great hands with Wendy. On my wedding day, it was set to rain the entire day. We made the call that the ceremony would be inside at the very last moment we could, and then 20 minutes later the skies opened up and the forecast cleared, but the venue did not want to switch back to an outdoor ceremony. Wendy single-handedly saved our wedding ceremony. She went into beast mode and made a miracle happen. I am forever grateful for her and will continue to scream her praises from the mountain tops-- she needs to be your #1 CHOICE for a wedding coordinator. I love planning and have corporate event planning experience, but I am so glad I invested in a day of coordinator because I got to enjoy my wedding day and Wendy was there to make my vision a reality. You will not regret hiring Wendy or any of the team members of Day of Divas.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kali

Kali Williams · Married on 08/02/2019

A must hire!

If you are on the fence about getting a Day of Coordinator - DO IT!!! Honestly, this was the best money I spent during the whole wedding planning process. Wendy and her team are amazing! I had a lot of independent vendors involved in my wedding and it was great to have a single point of contact to help coordinate them all (many of the vendors also commented on how great she was to work with on their end). In the month or so leading up to the wedding, Wendy was very proactive in communication - she was often the one following up with me to see if I needed anything or had any questions vs the other way around. And the day of the wedding I was able to completely relax without worrying about setting up anything or checking in with the other vendors or staying on track with our timeline or cleaning up at the end of the night - I was able to be fully present in the moment and just enjoy the day. Everything went so smoothly and we couldn't be happier with Day of Divas :)

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Day of Divas was such a great company to work with!

Worth every penny! Wendy was absolutely amazing. She was SO attentive and so great with communication. She helped the whole wedding process so much. She did all the schedules with the vendors, set up our venue beautifully, packed everything away for the night, answered any questions practically within minutes, reached out to me to make sure I was doing ok.. the list goes on! Thank you, Wendy, for kicking butt at your job!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Day of Divas's reply:

Omg you are so kind! Thanks so much Lauren, you both were so much fun to work with! The wedding was amazing and we are truly blessed that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of it! We wish you both many years of love and adventures together ♥️♥️