12 Reviews for Dawn Sparks Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
12 Dawn Sparks Photography Reviews

Dawn and her husband were absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! Our photos were amazing! They seemed to capture all the moments and were so accommodating. I appreciated their attention to detail and quick turnaround of our photos. Dawn even created a beautiful video compilation of our photos for us. It has been so easy to view our photos and share them with the ones we love. Thank you for doing such a remarkable job!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawn's photos are exquisite. She and her husband, Noy, are extremely gifted photographers. There is no doubt that the photos they capture will be gorgeous. When you are with Dawn and Noy, happiness radiates from them. You cannot help but beam in your photos because you are surrounded by such kindness and calm. Your wedding day is one so full of love and the beginning of such a beautiful story. Dawn and Noy are an inspiring glimpse of the future from a couple who has written a few more chapters of their own.

Profile Picture Meg, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dawn captured not a few, but hundreds, of magical images from our wedding day! She and her husband were fun and professional, and we could not have been happier with our photos! We would highly recommend that you choose her for your wedding photographer as well!!

Profile Picture User5602801, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Dawn is truly a creative genius! Photography was a biggie with us and Dawn FAR surpassed our wildest dreams. She and her hubby Noy made an incredible team, creating lasting moments from this once in a lifetime event!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawn is an awesome photographer! The photos she took of my daughter in February (on frozen Lake Dillon and in the Ice Castles) are truly magazine cover material! She has a lot of ideas and creativity, and she is fun to work with!

Profile Picture Kathie, 2/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawn was so sweet and really took time to understand the shots I really wanted. She is the best photographer!!

Profile Picture Christine, 2/17/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawn is amazing, our wedding pictures are beautiful. My only complaint about my photos is because of my own pre-wedding absent-mindedness... I forgot to send her my must-have list, so it is my own fault. :) Even so, she caught tons of amazing moments and we will cherish our photos for years to come. I am very pleased, and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/22/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had Dawn take bridal portraits/Rock the Dress type pictures for me, after my wedding. I contacted her on 9/20/10 & had the shoot 1 week later! She was very willing to squeeze me into her extremely busy schedule. I sent her a bunch of inspiration pictures & she was very receptive to my vision for the shoot. Dawn was professional, fun to work with & is extremely talented at what she does! She posted 3 "teaser" pictures on her blog the same day as my shoot & I had the disc of all my images about 3 weeks later. Overall, I definitely recommend Dawn Sparks for any of your photography needs :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/3/10, 19 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawn is such an incredible photographer. Despite that it rained and rained on our wedding day, Dawn got so many incredible pictures! Beyond her wonderful photography skills Dawn is also really great to work with; her calm quiet nature really helps when everyone else is running around like crazy! We were a bit rushed because of the rain, but Dawn got so many pictures so quickly I wasn?t really concerned. Other then that I have to say her pictures speak for themselves! The colors and emotion in every one of her pictures is just incredible!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/25/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Dawn.

My husband and I found Dawn, and at first meeting in a Starbucks knew she was who we wanted with us all day. She shot our engagements in a new a creative way, and spent the whole day with us at the wedding with her husband getting every moment of the day. She was organized and patient with our massive, albeit fun wedding party, and was flexible in getting Jon and I the perfect shots at the end of the evening.

I adore Dawn, and would give any close friend the thumbs up for her.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/27/09, 4 Reviews
4.7

I highly recommend Dawn's services. Her photographs will take your breath away (I was shocked by how beautifully ours turned out). She was a very calm and quiet presence at our wedding, and was very flexible to our desires. She even tramped out into the middle of a huge field for a great photo. Her candid photos are awesome.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/12/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dawn did an amazing job at my wedding. The photographs caught so much emotion and every moment of my big day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/6/06, 5 Reviews