David's Bridal Reviews

78 | Feasterville Trevose, PA

78 Reviews for David's Bridal

Alissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Amanda at the trevose location was absolutely amazing, I actually want to see her again for bridesmaids dresses she knows what shes doing!!

Sent on 02/20/2018
  • KarenO

Karen · Married on 06/29/2018

We had such a great experience at David's Bridal. I shopped for both my wedding dress and my bridesmaids' dresses there, and both times the staff was friendly and helpful. Hope, especially, was very knowledgeable of both the bridal and bridesmaids dresses, and was helpful in the dressing room too. I didn't wind up buying my wedding gown there, but we did buy our bridesmaids and flower girl dresses there, and they all were delivered very quickly and were good quality.
    I've learned that with David's Bridal, a lot of your experience can depend on which location you visit, and I'm glad that the Feasterville location is convenient for me. I can't say enough about the friendliness and professionalism of the staff at the Feasterville David's Bridal. There was also a manager who was very helpful when I was trying on wedding gowns, but I didn't catch her name.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2017

Every moment was enjoyable! From the woman that helped me find my dress to the woman in alterations.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kimmy · Married on 03/09/2016

The prices were great and helped all my bridesmaids look beautiful!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2015

I got my wedding dress, my bridal party dressed, my mother's dress, and my grandmother's dress at David's Bridal. All of which needed to be altered. The staff was wonderful and attentive and by the end of planning process I felt like a part of the family at David's Bridal!

Sent on 10/26/2015

I had a very easy time finding a pretty and affordable dress at David's Bridal. We did not feel pressured into buying something beyond our budget and had a very help sales associate. My dress came in the mail one week after I ordered it!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Got my bridal gown here for much less than what people assumed that I spent! Loved my dress, veil, and alterations were perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2015

sharon · Married on 11/01/2014

Davids in feastervile was awesome I came in with a picture of my wedding gown from the Internet and they found it right away also helped me find my shoes they called about 5 different stores and finally tracked them down very great customer service they didnt give up helping me find the exact stuff that I wanted and for my bridal party and mother as well.

Sent on 12/17/2014

I got my bridesmaid dresses here. We went with a vera wang peplum dress. It is so elegant and classy for a great price! The staff was great and friendly. They called me immediately when everything came in.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Angela · Married on 08/24/2013

The staff was very eager to help and knowledgeable on what styles looked well on all of the girls.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Katharine · Married on 06/15/2013

David's Bridal was great! My dress and veil both came in earlier than they said and the same happened with the bridesmaid dresses. They also would ship the shoes and dresses we ordered for free since my bridesmaids lived all over the country. The bridesmaids dresses can be worn again and were cheap which is great because they did not feel like they were putting out too much money for the wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2013

I got a beautiful Vera Wang gown with all the accessories, undergarments, plus gifts for my mom and the mother of the groom, and attire to wear the day before the wedding! David's Bridal took care of all my needs and with a smile on their face. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pries were affordable. I would definitely recommend them to a friend! (I used David's Bridal in Plymouth Meeting, PA)

Sent on 08/09/2012

Alyson · Married on 07/28/2012

Beautiful, affordable bridemaids dresses!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2012

They were so great and accomdating to all involved! we found the dresses in one day and they looked amazing!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Marisa · Married on 06/09/2012

Vernie at David's Bridal in Feasterville was a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and extremely nice during my dress shopping! She gave me honest feedback and I enjoyed her company very much! If you go to David's in Feasterville, definitely request Vernie as your consultant :)

Sent on 07/03/2012

Margaret · Married on 11/19/2011

Wonderful service and selection. Beautiful dresses (both bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses). I would have definately bought the same dress if I had to do it again. All dresses came in quickly with no problems.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Laura · Married on 06/18/2011

I got a great dress for under $500. Basically you get what you pay for as far as service but if you are willing to skimp on service for a less expensive dress then it's great.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/27/2010

Searched online for months looking for a dress and found one I loved. Went to Davids Bridal and they had it. Tried it on and loved it even more. They had my size and I went home with it that day.

Sent on 12/05/2010
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2010

Davids Bridal was not my first choice of where to shop for my dress. I didn't want anything generic. After looking online and in several boutiques, I found my dress at Davids. It was the first dress I tried on, and I knew it was the one as soon as I put it on.

They were very professional and accommodating. I must say alterations were much more than I was expecting, but the end result was perfect.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Julie · Married on 09/05/2009

My bridesmaids and I all had such a wonderful experience at this particular David's Bridal. Vernie Cole was our sales rep. She knew us immediately each time we came into the store and always treated us like we were the most important people there. David's Bridal is a great one-stop shop for all your attire needs. They have such a wide selection of gowns for women of all sizes at very reasonable prices, and when you buy your dress from DB, they give you all sorts of discounts on your other needs. They also partner with Men's Wearhouse making it very easy to match the groom's colors to the bride's colors. I love the fact that most of their bridesmaid dress styles come in almost every color so you can pick your color and let each bridesmaid pick a different style dress that is flattering to them. I assumed all the details were going to be over-priced for the sake of convenience, but when I shopped around, I found they are at least on-par with, if not less expensive than anything I found on-line. The only thing I think I could have saved some money on elsewhere was my veil & tiara, but it was just too convenient to pick them out when I was already wearing the dress. I would also recommend that if you want to be the center of attention, you try to make your appointments during the week as I have heard it gets a little too crowded on the weekends. DB also has a tailor in-store, and the woman at this particular store is very easy to work with and did an excellent job on my alterations. I really had a very pleasant experience doing business with this store and fully intend to return for all my formal party needs. Vernie even sent me a shiny penny for my shoe :-)

Sent on 09/18/2009
  • sweetiereety

DONNA · Married on 07/18/2009

I couldn't find a dress at all. Then I saw the perfect one on David's Bridal online...Nobody in the Pittsburgh area had the dress, because it was a clearance item. The woman at the Robinson Twp store called and checked the computer, and found the store in Feasterville had only one left. I called them, and it was shipped within 3 days to my home!! The woman was extremely helpful when I placed the order, and I was absolutely floored with the quality of the dress!! I would definately recommend them for any bride to be!!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Jennifer · Married on 02/04/2006

I was extremely pleased with the patience of the staff there and the suggestions. They really did tell me the truth if something looked good or not and were very helpful in my final selection. I couldn't believe I was able to get the gown of my dreams with the veil,headpiece,slip and undergarment for so little!

Sent on 11/08/2007

Debi · Married on 06/02/2018

Katie at David's Bridal in Allentown was AWESOME! I am a bigger person and she made me feel beautiful in the dress I picked. She came up with great accessories to accent my waist and was very honest and truthful which is what you need in buying a dress even if you dont want to hear it. I am glad she is part of my journey to happiness with my honey. Thank you Katie!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2016

I found the perfect dress! Style: WG3734 Off The Shoulder Lace Wedding Dress with Sleeves! It is flattering and comfortable. For me, it hides any areas I am insecure about and makes me feel elegant and beautiful at the same time. This gorgeous Jewel Collection trumpet gown with modern style and feminine accents is perfect for my special day! I can't wait to wear it.

Sent on 09/01/2015

I went to David's Bridal for my wedding gown, my bridesmaid's dresses, and my mother's dress.

Latrice was our consultant. Every time we went back we asked for her! She was amazing. She found my dream dress. She really knew what she was doing and she knew exactly what fit my body type. She even had my mother coming out of her "box"! She was totally there for me. When a b*tch bride came out to steal my spot on the stand, Latrice had my back and asked her to move because that was my spot at the moment! I love her!

Also, when the bridesmaid's dresses came in David's Bridal called me to let me know they needed to be picked up.

Sent on 08/28/2012