David Jeffrey Photography LLC Reviews

David Jeffrey Photography LLC 2
David Jeffrey Photography LLC 3
David Jeffrey Photography LLC 4

Tesheia Johnson · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome so far! Can't wait for wedding photos

We hired Dave for our wedding. He just did our engagement shoot. The photos are amazing! I can't wait for the wedding photos! Thanks Dave

Sent on 03/23/2019

Linette · Married on 10/21/2018

Very responsive

I definitely recommend his team. The photographers were great and captured some beautiful pics. I also got the photobooth through him and all my guests enjoyed it.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sue A · Married on 09/21/2018

Best Photographer

David Jeffrey was wonderful. He shot all day long, was professional and reliable, and had great, artistic ideas for photos. His use of lighting and color is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer K · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Photographer!

David was amazing. He is very creative and we couldn’t be any happier with our photos. I strongly suggest David Jeffrey Photography.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Photography!

Dave did an amazing job at our wedding a few months back. He met with us a few times prior and toured the wedding location with us prior to the wedding day, to get a better sense of the layout and details. Dave was professional and thorough on our wedding day and kept the families on track for the various photos we wanted. The photos of my wife and I were absolutely gorgeous, Dave did great work taking advantage of the multiple great spots for photos. During the reception he was careful to not get in the way, yet still managed to capture a ton of beautiful and candid photos. We highly recommend Dave and are confident passing him along to anyone for their wedding or other occasions.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Anna D · Married on 08/03/2018

We absolutely love all our photos!!!

My husband and I live out of state so we had to do all our wedding planning online and over the phone. David was so accommodating with all the back and forth as well as all my questions and concerns. We absolutely love all our photos!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cassy · Married on 07/28/2018

LOVE our wedding images!

LOVE our wedding images! We highly recommend David Jeffrey Photography to everyone. We received so many compliments on our photos.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Malessa D · Married on 07/28/2018

Outstanding Photo Team!

I really enjoyed working with David and Diane on my wedding day. They gave great direction, were super enthusiastic and very professional. I was amazed at how fast I received my photos!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Paula Camdzic · Married on 07/27/2018

David is a beyond amazing photographer

David, thank you for capturing every beautiful moment of our wedding. The pictures came out amazing and we are so happy. David is a beyond amazing photographer, reliable, and very professional.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rachel P · Married on 07/21/2018

Rainy and turned out amazing!!!

It was rainy on the day of our wedding, and David still made it work. Got our photos back about 2 weeks after our wedding, and the photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Caylie Chamberland · Married on 06/09/2018

Photographer

David was awesome to work with! Very accommodating and down to earth. Professionalism was top notch and we were so pleased with our photos, and up lighting as well! Definitely recommend David to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I knew we made the right choice when booking David for our wedding photos. He is very easy to work with, attentive to detail, and professional. Upon our first meeting, he brought all of his photo portfolios and wedding albums for us to view and see the types of photos we might like to take for our wedding. He was able to answer all of our questions and made us feel worry-free for our special day! He got to know us so that he could ensure that our wedding photos represented who we are as a couple. On the wedding day, he covered everything, even the kinds of photos that we didn't even think of! Our special day was captured with the most beautiful photos, thanks to David! I highly recommend David Jeffrey to any future brides!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

We recently used David as our wedding photographer and couldn't be happier with the results. He was very friendly and professional, and made every effort to make sure he got the best shots. The pictures all came out great. We definitely recommend using David for your wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

David did a wonderful job! He was so easy to work with and adaptable to all situations. Who else can say they have wedding pictures taken at night deep in the woods. I highly recommend David and thing he provides excellent value for the money spent.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

Dave was great to work with for our wedding day. He was super easy, and flexible, and captured everything we wanted him too. High recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Cassandra · Married on 04/14/2017

David was amazing! He captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. He was very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/27/2017

chris · Married on 04/01/2017

David was awesome to work with. He kept us on schedule and had great ideas for lighting and placement. When we received our pictures we were blown away with them, they were everything we wanted. I highly recommend David Jeffrey Photography!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/21/2017

David photographed our wedding in January and he is wonderful! He truly cares about his clients and providing special memories on your special day. He was courteous, professional and creative, all at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend him for your special event!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/27/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough about how great David is! Upon our first meeting I knew he was our guy. There was no corny sales pitch, not trying to sell us into anything, he simply let his work speak for itself. His pricing was unparalleled and includes the rights to all your photos, which is huge! He also was there the entire day of our wedding. He was actually at the venue before any of us. He was able to capture everything we wanted and so much more. The candid shots he was able to capture are amazing. I was very nervous because I always, and i mean always, have my eyes closed in photos. This wasn't even a problem. He made sure to take all the photos we wanted, but yet he still suggested ideas and has us pose for things. He was able to capture all the little details of the wedding we worked so hard on but didn't actually get to see ourselves that day, programs, centerpieces, guestbook, signs which made us very happy.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Liz · Married on 10/22/2016

Highly recommend Dave for photos!! He did a wonderful job! Definitely consider one of his combo packages. He does a fantastic job and it's less vendors you have to think about.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

We recently had the pleasure of having Dave as the photographer at our wedding. He was so fun and easy to work with. Not only did we enjoy working with him, but our family and friends really enjoyed him as well! He came in with his own ideas and also ran with ours when we made. We'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

David did a fantastic job at our wedding. He is so easy to work with and everyone was commenting about what a great job he did. He really thinks outside the box and none of our posed photos felt stiff or unnatural. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Robyn · Married on 09/24/2016

David Jeffery Photography was amazing! We booked him after only seeing his pictures on his website and having a phone conversation. So I wasn't sure how it was going to be since we never met in person before the wedding day. But there was nothing to worry about! Dave made us feel so comfortable and was so patient and aware of everything. During the getting ready photos, my flower girl was getting antsy and he noticed so he took her for some photos by herself to distract her. Little things like that make all the difference. He and his assistant were patient with my rowdy bridal party and got the formal photos done quick so they could go back to partying, while taking the time with my husband and I to make sure our photos were perfect. Throughout the day, he showed pictures that he liked and thought we would like. This just made it even better! He was super professional and I HIGHLY recommend him. I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures he took!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2016

David was wonderful to work with and his photobooth was great! He provided lots of fun props, the photobooth was big and very organized. David was also very accommodating to our questionable weather set up schedule. I loved getting the actual guest book and disk the night of our wedding so we could look through all the pictures the next day! I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/28/2016