Dasha Dean Photography Reviews

4 | Newbury Park, CA

4 Reviews for Dasha Dean Photography

Sandra Kent · Married on 03/16/2019

If you are looking for a great photographer, you've found her!

From start to finish Dasha was amazing! She was attentive, kind, and professional. During our first meeting, she took her time to get to know us and what we were looking for. We could definitely see that she truly cared and wanted to help. Dasha helped us visualize our day and come up with a timeline to get exactly the photos I wanted. We knew she was the best for us! All the time before the wedding, she was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had.
    The day of the wedding she was absolutely a godsend. She arrived early, was cheerful and supportive. Dasha definitely knows what she does! She sincerely does wish for your wedding to be perfect. I could feel she would do anything she could to make it so!
    I just received my gallery and I am amazed at how beautiful the pictures turned out! We already got many compliments on our wedding photos!
    I couldn't be more pleased with Dasha as a person and professional and her work. If you are looking for a great photographer, you've found her!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dasha Dean Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Sandra, for your kind words!! You guys were amazing and it was an honor to be there with you! Hugs to you both!!

Lisa Jones · Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent photographer!

Dasha's work is excellent! She photographed my son's wedding and was extremely professional throughout the planning and wedding. We really enjoyed the blog she did after the wedding! The pictures are beautiful, and the wedding album is lovely! Everyone in my family would recommend Dasha for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Leslie Roy · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply fantastic!

Dasha is INCREDIBLE!! No need to look for anyone else, you found THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOUR WEDDING! I'm usually not very expressive but she went above and beyond anything I could ever expect! From the very beginning Dasha was very kind and personable, very professional and attentive to details, and overall just so fun to work with!! She makes you feel like you and your wedding are the most important to her even though I bet she has quite a few projects going on. During the wedding Dasha was like my best friend, always making sure my husband and I are taken care of. And after the wedding the pictures that we received were so stunning! She captured our day beautifully. Moreover I hope she would capture my future newborn photos when it's time.
    We couldn't be happier with everything she did for us and would recommend Dasha to anyone who is looking for a fantastic photographer for their engagement and wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elena · Married on 10/27/2017

Perfect experience!

How do I even start? Dasha has been beyond amazing! She exceeded all my expectations on what a wedding photographer could do for you. Our wedding experience (I can't call it anything less) is by far one of the best ever! I can see how Dasha cares about everyone who gets to work with her, it really shows. She was kind, helpful and knowledgeable, and very attentive throughout the whole time. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable with her. And not only us! Lots of our family and friends kept saying how amazing that our photographer BEHIND the camera was so smiley and cheerful. The photos turned out fantastic, we look like some movie stars :) Thank you for being who you are, Dasha! We love you!!

Sent on 02/02/2019