Daphne and Dean Photography Reviews

Daphne and Dean Photography 5
Daphne and Dean Photography 6
Daphne and Dean Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Yes, go with Daphne and Dean Photography!

From the moment we saw Erin and Peter's work from a friend's wedding, we knew we had to book them! From there, the process with them was easy, enjoyable and fun! Our beautiful engagement shoot session with Erin and Peter not only helped us establish a comfortability and friendship with them, but gave us insight into what we could expect for our wedding photographs; we knew we had made the right decision to go with Daphne and Dean Photography.

Fast forward to a few weeks leading up to the wedding--Erin and Peter were always available to communicate and meet about the logistics, helping to reduce our stress! On the day of the wedding, Erin, Peter, and Amy were the right balance of humor, patient, and calm (which is exactly what I needed). They were punctual and took charge in what they needed to do, which was perfect, because again, it was a stress I didn't have to worry about and I trusted them.

At the wedding, they captured our most precious memories. We are forever grateful to not only have these photographs for forever, but for having had the opportunity to work with such wonderful people and talented photographers.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2018

Simply the best

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Daphne and Dean photography. Erin and Peter truly care about their clients and making your experience fun, enjoyable and comfortable. Obviously, their beautiful work speaks volumes, but what the pictures do not tell you is that you will receive the most personal and wonderful experience with them! We were married this past September and had an extremely windy day at the beach. Erin and Peter made sure we got all of the pictures on our list and more! They were attentive (Erin would hold my veil or flowers -what photographers do this?!?! simple things that meant so much!) and organized. I didn't have to worry once whether our photos would be great or if they would capture the moments we wanted. They are kind, genuine and caring which shows in every aspect of their business. We communicated multiple times on the phone, regarding location and questions. They were flexible with locations/times. Their attention to detail is unmatched. DO NOT HESITATE AND BOOK NOW. You will not be disappointed! Erin and Peter, thank you for capturing our day!
    Love- The Walkers

Daphne and Dean Photography 14
    Daphne and Dean Photography 15

Lauren Beecher · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend To Anyone

Erin and Peter were everything we could’ve asked for and then some - they were super accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. Our pictures came out perfect and well organized, and were easy to share with family and friends.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa Obedzinski · Married on 08/11/2018

Photos to make you laugh, adore, and cherish the memories

Devin and I met Erin and Peter two years before our wedding date. We didn't know much about the wedding process and the whole thing seemed overwhelming! My best friend originally researched photographers in the area and found Daphne and Dean Photography, but they were booked the date of her wedding. She knew I would love them and gave me their email. Devin and I knew nothing about the type of wedding we really wanted to have until we met Erin and Peter. Their attention to detail as they asked questions to get to know us helped us start to narrow down what we actually wanted on our special day. They helped us think about possible vendors and gave us helpful hints and tricks along the way. We connected immediately and I knew that, with their help, our day would be photographed in the exact way we both were looking for! We wanted natural photos that captured the intimate moments of our wedding and showed the love present from the very beginning to the very end. Through both candid and posed shots, Daphne and Dean Photography told the story of our wedding day in the most beautiful way imaginable. I am obsessed with our photos and the way that they honestly and sincerely put onto film what the day felt like. We cannot express how grateful we are to Erin and Peter (Amy too!!) and we are so happy we trusted this moment to their professionalism, dedication, and awesome personalities! They also have the cutest cats imaginable and great taste in T.V. shows (The Office in particular). If you decide to use Daphne and Dean Photography, be prepared to laugh all day, adore your photos, and cherish the memories that they will provide you for the rest of your life.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jana · Married on 07/06/2018

Erin and Peter are incredible! Right from the very first phone call we felt at ease. This was important since neither of us enjoy having our pictures taken. They are beyond kind and professional. They added so much positivity to our day and all of our guests raved about them after the wedding. The pictures were stunning, they were better than anything I could have even dreamed of. The photos were natural and nothing felt forced or awkward for us. We can't stop staring at them and feel beyond lucky we were able to book them. Thank you for making it the most perfect day for us.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Nicole Poulsen · Married on 06/30/2018

The best wedding photographers

I can't speak more highly of Erin and Peter. They were very responsive from the start. I fell in love with their photos when I was searching for a photographer for our wedding. I loved how the subjects in the pictures weren't posed but rather in the moment. I feel that makes the pictures all that much more special. Erin and Peter were both organized and professional. They made my husband and I both feel comfortable while taking pictures. Erin's sister Amy who is also now part of the team, was fantastic! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, they captured the most beautiful moments of our wedding that I will cherish always.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Monica Gore · Married on 06/02/2018

The Perfect Wedding Photographers

Erin and Peter made my husband and I feel so comfortable on our wedding day when it came to taking our photos. They were kind, funny, easy going and did absolutely everything possible to make sure we got the photos we dreamed of. There are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe how amazing these two photographers are. They were so accommodating to us and also a hit with our wedding party and guests! They are probably two of the friendliest people we have met. If you book them for your wedding, or any special occasion in your life, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Daphne and Dean Photography 16
    Daphne and Dean Photography 17
    Daphne and Dean Photography 18
  • Anna

Anna Giordano · Married on 06/01/2018

If you're looking for stellar wedding photos and new friends Daphne and Dean are the photographers for you!

I can't say enough positive things about Erin and Peter.

As a same sex couple, my wife and I were so nervous about finding the right photographer for our special day.

Erin and Peter were incredible. They were so flexible with my wife and I and made us feel so comfortable every step of the way.

It was incredibly easy to talk to them, and we found ourselves making plans outside of the wedding! Their attention to detail, and ability to capture the essence of true love is what made us the most happy and grateful.

We recommend them to everyone, and are so thankful we were able to work with them!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2018

Erin and Peter are the sweetest, most fun-loving photographers. My sister used them for her wedding as well as several of my friends, so I knew there was no one better for my special day! We have our engagement shoot two days after Christmas and it was a chilling 27 degrees outside! That didn't stop them from taking us to a couple different locations and capturing beautiful pictures. They wanted us to be comfortable and have fun, so they played music during the shoot and demonstrated the goofy things they wanted us to do. It's amazing to see the result from the day! I can't wait to have them capture our wedding day in April! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/30/2017

Erin and Peter are absolutely amazing! If you are looking for photographers who make you feel comfortable, respond promptly, are flexible to your wants and needs, and capture sweet moments, Daphne and Dean Photography is by far the best choice. They did our engagement photos with less than two weeks notice and even braved through the yucky weather to take beautiful pictures for us, while still making it so much fun! The quality of their pictures and service exceeds all expectations. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience with our wedding photographs! This was the first experience either of us had getting professional photographs done as adults. We were definitely apprehensive going into it. But Erin and Peter were amazing! They made us feel comfortable through the whole experience, which is saying a lot for a couple who is not huge on PDA or even selfies! The end result was amazing - we were so happy with the pictures! Overall, it was a fun, relaxing, amazing experience. We would've regretted working with anyone else. :)

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • nnejy13601

Jenn · Married on 08/26/2017

How do you write a review for people who so PERFECTLY captured all of the love and happiness on your big day? Erin and Peter @ Daphne and Dean Photography did just that. After scouring the internet for our wedding photographer, we stumbled upon their website and fell in LOVE with how much love you can feel in each and every one of their photographs. From that point on we knew we would want to work with Erin & Peter. They made every part of our day seamless from getting ready all the way to the very end of the night. Our open-air photobooth was also a huge hit (shout out to Amy!!) and the pictures from that are priceless. All in all, hiring Daphne and Dean Photography was the BEST choice we made for our wedding. We would 100% recommend them to any of our friends who get married in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

A family member recommended to check out Daphne & Dean. We fell in love with their photos, decided to stretch our budget a bit to have them do our engagement and wedding. They were also adding a photobooth. Erin, one half of this husband and wife team, made it easy to set up a meeting with her and Peter. We talked through all of the details and ideas we had for our wedding and knew this would be perfect. Erin made it easy to book.
    Despite our engagement shoot being on what seemed to be the most hot and humid summer day, they still managed to get some great shots that we were excited to use for our save-the-dates. Peter has a goofy and outgoing personality which makes it very easy to laugh during your photos, all while Erin is a bit more reserved but also enjoys taking part in his modeling of the different poses for you. The chemistry between them made it fun to follow their direction.
    They met with us a month before the wedding to go over more of our updated details and schedule. We felt very confident and ready for the big day. Erin kept in contact with me with any questions I had in the last weeks and days.
    The day of the wedding, it rained right up until a few hours before the ceremony. Things dried up just in time for our first-look photos before the sun came out really strong. All of the photos, ceremony, couples photos, party photos were all phenomenal and I look at them all the time. Can’t wait to have more on display in our new home. They even jumped in on the fun in the photobooth and started up a conga line with the photobooth props around the dance floor. They checked in with us regularly, making sure we got pictures of all the right moments, including sunset photos. The photobooth was perfect for a summer wedding; it was open, great for the warmer weather we had and was so easy for the guests to use and came with great props.

We really enjoyed working with both Erin and Peter and hope you will too!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Daphne and Dean Photography 23
    Daphne and Dean Photography 24
    Daphne and Dean Photography 25

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

I knew I wanted Erin and Peter to photograph my wedding years before I knew my husband, when I started following their blog! They were obviously our first vendor hire. Our pictures are a dream come true, they completely encompass who we are as a couple, and the hardest thing now is choosing our favorites! And not instagraming too much! Please hire them, you will not regret it, it's the first thing I say to all my friends when they get engaged "call Daphne and dean"

Sent on 07/26/2017

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not say enough good things about Erin and Peter. The quality of work exceeded all of my expectations. Not only do they know how to get the perfect shots at a wedding, but their professionalism and knowledge is amazing. They provided me with pictures of every one of my guests smiling, laughing and dancing and countless shots that truly show the love that my new husband and I have for each other. The pictures of the details at my wedding bring tears to my eyes. Being able to see those pieces that I worked so hard on for months, then frozen in time in those images brings me so much joy. Not only did they do a wonderful job with photographing, but having them there also kept my wedding on schedule. Before the big day, they helped me arrange the order of the day, as well as a break-down of what time different things should be happening. My day would not have run so smoothly without them. After the day was over, it was only a few short weeks before I received my pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Daphne and Dean to anyone looking for kind, creative, professional and knowledgeable photographers.

Sent on 12/31/2017

jenna · Married on 04/28/2017

Writing a review for Erin & Peter of Daphne & Dean Photography is no easy task… because the words to describe how amazing they are to work with are hard to find.
    I looked at the portfolios of every wedding photographer from here to Timbuctoo when searching for a photographer for our wedding…there are a lot of talented photographers out there, but when I came across the Daphne & Dean blog- I was floored. I couldn’t wait to reach out and see if they were available on our wedding day and did a pretty elaborate happy dance when they told me they were!

They took our engagement photos back in January – My husband and I were pretty awkward out of the gate. Kissing in front of a camera is not normal for us (I can’t imagine its normal for many people) …by the end of the session I was all sassy with my hands on my hip and he was twirling and kissing me like no one was watching us. Erin and Peter completely put us at ease.

When our wedding rolled around, we were so excited to see Erin & Peter again and have them document our day. They did just that + so much more. They are calm & collected yet incredibly organized. They were huge in keeping our day on track while ensuring we didn’t feel rushed. They worked hard yet were completely incognito. They are passionate about what they do, professional, and their photography skills are second to none.

Most importantly our photos are absolutely beautiful. You feel our emotion through their images. Erin & Peter have an intense attention to detail and amazing ability to capture the personal, special moments that are unique to every wedding. We will forever cherish our wedding (and engagement!) photos and cannot thank Erin and Peter enough!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

We originally met Erin and Peter through my brother, whose used them as their wedding photographer. Right away, I was impressed by their professionalism and quality of work. When my husband and I got engaged, we knew right away we wanted Daphne and Dean to photograph our special day. Erin and Peter made the entire process enjoyable and relaxed. Not only were we thrilled and pleased with their work, but we also have gotten countless compliments about how beautiful our pictures came out. They really capture the special moments on your wedding day- pictures that you will treasure forever. We truly believe they are the best in the business and our beautiful pictures are proof!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Chris · Married on 09/10/2016

Erin & Peter were awesome to work with since day 1! Throughout every interaction, from the decision to work with them, to planning and completing the engagement session, all the way through the wedding day, they were nothing short of perfect. We were looking to keep not only the photos, but the entire wedding day, more informal and casual and Erin and Peter delivered by making us feel comfortable and capturing all the special moments of our day and making it look easy. Our photos were delivered within a few weeks from the wedding and were amazing! It was as if we had a few old friends at our wedding to celebrate with us that just happened to be photographers, rather than a vendor we hired. Whether it was the intimate moments captured while getting ready in the morning, the standard family portraits, the beautiful ceremony and reception candids, and all the in-betweens we could not have asked for more!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2016

Erin and Peter were so awesome-- between all of the communication prior to the wedding and their professionalism and support day-of, I just simply could not be happier. They are such a dream to work with, and I could not recommend them highly enough!! And this is not even taking into account that their work is stunning :) we've been getting little teasers of photos, and I am so so so so impressed.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/06/2016

We are so happy Erin and Peter photographed our wedding! They are so friendly, and take the most beautiful bright, natural, happy photos. We met with them early on and they made us feel so comfortable and answered all of our many questions about wedding day photography! On the day of the wedding they captured all of our important moments and many many more, even through a sudden brief downpour right in the middle of our outdoor ceremony. They are wonderful to be around, photograph discretely, and capture the spirit of the day in their photographs. Many of our guests and other vendors have told us how impressed they were by Erin and Peter and we could not agree more. We also received our photos back very quickly, and got some sneak peaks on Instagram while they were working on our album. We love their digital gallery – it is easy to use, organized nicely, and makes downloading photos a breeze. Thank you Erin and Peter of Daphne and Dean Photography, we couldn’t be happier that you were there to capture our big day!

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

Erin & Peter are an amazing photography team! We absolutely loved working with them. At the time of wedding planning, we were living out of state and thought it would be challenging to find photographers who would work with us from a distance. However, Erin & Peter were extremely accommodating and flexible. They kept us on track with our timeline, set up phone conferences, and always responded to us promptly.
    On the day of the wedding they were friendly and comforting the entire time. We were a little nervous about posing for photos, but Erin & Peter made us laugh constantly. They also worked quickly during the portraits so we would be able to see our family and friends during cocktail hour.
    They sent us all of the photos a short 4 weeks after the day of the wedding! The photos came out beautifully and we were very pleased with ALL of them! We highly recommend Erin & Peter for all of your photography needs! Definitely one of the best decisions we made :)

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 07/07/2016

Erin and Peter were wonderful! They were very easy to work with, respected all our requests, and the pictures are beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Anna · Married on 06/18/2016

Erin and Peter are absolutely wonderful. Everything about my wedding day, and the days leading up to it was so easy thanks to them. Now that I have my pictures back, I'm even more happy that they were my wedding photographers. All of my pictures are beautiful. They know how to capture all of the best parts of a day at just the right moment.

The most amazing part is that we got our pictures back in less than 3 weeks and every single one (it was well over 700) was beautiful. They also give us all of the pictures without watermarks, which is something I didn't even think about before picking them, but I am so grateful because so many photographers are not that generous.

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Their pictures were absolutely beautiful- they fully captured the entire day!

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

We are thrilled that we chose to use Daphne and Dean Photography to capture both our engagement photos and our wedding day! Erin and Peter are the sweetest and made us feel comfortable the entire time! I didn't realize how important it is to invest in good wedding photographers until the day had come to an end and it was such a blur! Absolutely the best but fastest day of our lives. To sit and re-experience the day through Erin and Peter's incredible photographs left us speechless. We knew we had fun but to see all of our friends and loved ones having such a great time meant the world to us. We HIGHLY recommend Erin and Peter to photograph your event! We plan to continue using them in the future for all of our important milestones :)

Sent on 11/07/2015