Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Raquel C. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing planners/decorators! Highly professional!

I would highly recommend the Daisies N Such wedding designs/planners! They were an amazing group to work with and made sure everything went smoothly on our big day. The Daisies worked with me and my husband to find a package that fit our budget that included wedding planning, decor and floral arrangements. The Daisies also contacted our venue, caterer and DJ for us to make sure everything was kept on track and worked out on the days leading up to our wedding. They were always responsive to my emails and any questions I may have had throughout the process. I loved working with Cindy, Penny, and Sissy and know anyone else who chooses the Daisies as their wedding planners/decorators will be amazed and pleased with them as well!
    Rick G. Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent Experience

We had a destination wedding in the NC mountains for our son and his new
    bride. We hired Daisies 'n Such as our wedding planners before COVID but the event had to be changed from 2020 to 2021 which added stress, concerns, and headaches that were never expected when the original plans were all made. They were flexible and very accommodating in considerably less than ideal conditions. We had to reschedule the event to just over
    a year from the originally scheduled date. Their were many issues with the cancellation that could have caused problems, and many things could have gone wrong or fallen through the cracks, but they didn't allow
    anything to happen. The "Daisies" went above and beyond. They coordinated with the bride, the brides mother, the grooms family as well as the venue and vendors. Every aspect from venue decorations to
    table settings to clean up at the end they were far better than expected
    and 100% flawless. We could not have asked for a more professional, friendly, and caring group to help us than the folks at Daisies 'n Such!
    It was so nice seeing everything fall into place all day long. A heart felt THANK YOU to the entire staff of Daisies 'n Such for taking so much stress away from us on this very important and memorable day!
    Impeccable!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
  • Carrie
    Carrie M. Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing Ladies!!

There are really no adequate words to express my gratitude for the Daisies. These Ladies are amazing! From the beginning they were so kind and took the time to get to know the bride (my daughter) and really listened to what she wanted and I can say without a doubt that they made her wedding dream come to life. Everything was so beautiful and amazing and just like she wanted it! There is no way we could have done it without their support. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Carrie! Anna and Chase are the sweetest couple and we can't wait to hear all the different adventures in their journey!!! Thank you for the trust you had in us!!! Stay in touch!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca O. Married on 06/20/2020

Great group of ladies. Professionalism with love.

Cindy, Penny and Sissy were wonderful to work with. They treated us like family and kept us on track and within our budget. Very responsive and flexible given our unusual times. I highly recommend them for all occasions. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and for also enjoying our day with us.

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca!!! We loved getting to know the both of you. Your family and friends made us feel like part of the family too! During these crazy times, you two rolled with each and every change which made our job very easy! Thank you for trusting us to make your special day the day you dreamed of!!! Stay in touch!!!
  • christina
    Christina Married on 05/16/2020

Best Day Ever

The Daisies N Such did an amazing job of making all of our needs and wants happen on our wedding day!!From planning a wedding during covid and to helping us get the best price on our flowers for the wedding, we couldn't have asked for anything more! Look no further these out the ladies who will make all of your wedding day dreams come true!
  • Terry
    Terry C. Married on 03/21/2020

Above and Beyond!

There aren’t even words to express my gratitude to these three amazing women, Sissy, Penny and Cindy. This wedding would not have been possible without all of their hard work and years of experience and knowledge. I never realized the effort and forethought that goes into all of the details like decorations (many of which are from their own massive inventory), table arrangements, vendor communication, timelines, flowers, set up and breakdown of the venue, general advise, tips to save money and many other things I didn’t even think about! We even had walkie talkies the day of so that we could all communicate and they would be right there with whatever we needed. Any fires would be snuffed out so that the bride didn’t stress over anything (of course there weren’t any because they are that good!). They planned it all, the rehearsal, the ceremony, the reception, who needed to be with who, and when, and where. I am just forever grateful to these wonderful ladies, and their husbands, too! They even built us the cross altar that my daughter wanted at her ceremony and decorated it beautifully. They stayed all day from start to finish. I recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding planner. They go over and above and have the sweetest little southern personalities. They were a God send!! Here’s to you, Sissy, Penny and Cindy!!!!

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

Thank you for trusting the Daisies with your daughter's special day! There will be so many stories for them to share with their children. Please keep us updated on all the special occasions that happen in their lives. Remember, we can do baby showers too!!! :-) Once again, it was great getting to know all of you and thank you for your trust!!!
    Britni Married on 11/02/2019

Worry-free Flower and Reception Set up

The Daisies coordinated our flowers and reception set up. We met with them before hand and discussed ideas and costs. They provided options and samples before the wedding so on the day of the wedding, I didn’t have to worry at all about the reception venue. Working with the Daisies is like having your favorite aunt take care of your wedding arrangements but without having to bother her. They treat you like family and provided a beautiful ambiance at an excellent value. We couldn’t have been more happy with how the reception decorations turned out!

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

It was so much fun getting to know you and Brian! We loved working with both of you. Thank you for trusting us with decorating your unique venue and your flower bouquets!!!
  • Cassy
    Cassy Married on 10/19/2019

AMAZING! Cares about customer satisfaction.

The daisies have worked so hard to make my wedding experience perfect! We had an issue getting the colors to match my theme but they went above and beyond and worked their butts off to make it perfect! My bouquet and centerpieces was nothin less than perfect. I loved my bouquet so much it’s being preserved now :) They are very response when needing to get in touch with them which made me feel comfortable in my decision of going with them. Love you daisies! Highly recommended!

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you to come up with the perfect match. We can't wait to meet for a cup of coffee sometime soon!
    Angela F. Married on 05/25/2019

Only the best

The ladies were absolutely wonderful. They did an amazing job taking off the pressure during our big day. They did a wonderful job with our decorations and keeping things moving smoothly. They treat you like you’re their family and love sharing in the excitement. So very thankful and happy to have included them as part of our day.

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

Angela, we loved celebrating your big day with you and Brian! Thank you for trusting us with everything!!!
    Stephanie Married on 03/30/2019

The Single Best Wedding Planning Decision We Made

We hired the Daisies for my daughter's March 2019 wedding. It was the best decision we made in the planning process. Once on board, the Daisies went to work on ideas for decorating and coordinating every aspect of the ceremony and reception. We were in constant contact throughout the process and their ideas and suggestions were always helpful and just what was needed. They have the planning process down to a science and know exactly when and how to get things done. They kept us on track in the planning process so that we were neither overwhelmed nor behind schedule. Their vendor suggestions were all amazing and easy to work with as well.
    The Daisies did all of the beautiful flowers, decorations, table setups, coordination, day-of timelines, cleanup...everything. As the Mother of the Bride, it was a great relief knowing I had nothing to worry about and could enjoy the day.
    If you are looking for help with planning, decorating, and/or executing a beautiful wedding...call The Daisies asap!

Daisies n' Such Wedding Designs and Consulting's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much! We had the most amazing time planning Dorothy's dream day. You all have become family to us!!! Their journey has just begun and we can't wait to see what lies ahead!!! :-)
    Leah Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Women and Seamless Process

Having the Daisies plan and manage my wedding was the biggest weight off my shoulders. I was a very stand-off-ish bride and they had endless suggestions to help me making all the important decisions. They thought of everything that would not even have crossed my mind and made sure that my day went as smoothly as possible. These amazing women took care of anything that needed done so that my day appeared as seamless and stress-free to me as possible, even when the weather did not cooperate with all of my plans. My wedding party absolutely loved the hospitality and personality the Daisies brought and the Daisies had no trouble wrangling the party when necessary. I honestly feel like the wedding weekend and the planning process were so easy and went so smoothly, and that is all thanks to the wonderful Daisies and their amazing families!
    Madison F. Married on 10/09/2016

You wont regret it!

We had a wonderful experience with Daisies N Such. We were married in October of 2019 the DAY AFTER a hurricane! They went above and beyond to make our day beautiful and after they used their magic, it was unbelievable. We had people asking who had done the wedding because they did such a great job!
    Rebekah Married on 06/22/2013

Destination Wedding in Mountains.

Dasies n’ Such did a wonderful job with the planning, set up, and directing of our wedding. They were professional and made our day as special as we had always dreamed, even for a destination wedding. They work very hard and are dedicated to taking your vision and making it reality. I would highly recommend them for their services. These ladies will work so hard to make your wedding day everything you ever dreamed.