D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events Reviews

Scott · Married on 03/17/2018

Professional and personable!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Demetria · Married on 03/17/2018

I valued Donesha’s work ethic, dependability and vision on my special day. She was an asset. I highly recommend her services.

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 6
    D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 7
    D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 8
    D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 9
    Sent on 04/02/2018

Kimoi · Married on 10/21/2017

We received numerous comments after the wedding of how organized our wedding was. We have to give special thanks to Donesha and her team for making sure our special day ran smoothly. Donesha was professional from beginning to end. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/07/2017

Donesha was AMAZING! She made our very all the more special. The wedding went smoothly and exactly the way we wanted it too. If you need anyone to plan your wedding, hire this woman!!

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 10
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Lyn · Married on 09/01/2017

D' Perfect Touch Weddings gave us everything we wanted and more. But most importantly, she gave us professional service and provided us with her vision that we could actually see. D' Perfect Touch Weddings was always available for any questions or break downs we encountered. Our guest kept telling us how beautiful everything was. We wish you much success in your endeavors.

Sent on 09/22/2017

JomAris · Married on 08/19/2017

Donesha was absolutely amazing!!! Although the service we paid was for month of coordination, she was kind enough to help us even before the month of the wedding. Her personality shines from within, she is truly an amazing person and does everything in her power to make sure everything goes smoothly on the big day. She wasn't just our coordinator, she became a great friend. Thank you so much for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Domynique · Married on 07/26/2017

Donesha and D'Perfect Touch staff was amazing. From the beginning to the end. From helping us with our 10000 ideas in the beginning to executeing our vision. Keeping in touch and always updating us. We will definitely use D'Perfect touch again and recommend you do the same. -Love The Wilsons.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Latonya · Married on 04/15/2017

Hiring D' Perfect Touch was the best decision I made for my special day. Donesha went above and beyond to make sure my day was magical. From concept to clean up, she brought my dream to life. From dress shopping to meeting vendors, she never left me alone and she prepared a list of questions to discuss. My wedding day was stress free and on schedule. It was the little things that made a huge difference such as making sure that I was hydrated, assuring accommodations for my grandparents and being prepared for the unpredictable. I appreciate all that you did to create an experience of a lifetime. Thank You!

Sent on 08/18/2017

MELISSA · Married on 01/08/2017

Wedding Coordinator

Donesha is amazing! A life saver! I would recommend her to anyone. I had a lot of hiccups leading to my wedding day. And she encouraged me and let me know that everything with be okay. Wedding day she was everything thing I needed and more! She kept everything on schedule all my belongings where pack I had nothing to worry about. Book her you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Najah · Married on 01/01/2017

Donesha is very professional and patient! She executed a great vision with awesome ideas and saved me lots of time. Thank you for making my special occasion stress-free!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Ariel · Married on 10/30/2016

How do you give 10 stars on this thing?

When I say you don’t need to look anywhere else for wedding planning. I mean, stop here and book now. Donesha is incredible at what she does. My wedding was in shambles when I came to her and she consistently turned everything around. If I made one good decision during this planning process, it was booking her. She is extremely accommodating and treats you like a friend, not a client. She will come up with a solution for anything. I am so happy to have used had her. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sonya · Married on 06/11/2016

I had the pleasure of having Donesha as my Wedding Planner and if I can say anything about her it would be that she is a stress reliever and very down to earth. I was super hesitant because I like to do things myself but it was well worth the piece of mind she comes with. She's a consummate professional. Donesha was very thorough and patient when it came to answering all of my many questions and even level headed when I would go off on tangents about things that were beyond her control. She made sure that she recommended options that were best for my budget and brought my vision to light. My day was perfect. For this she will gain my business for any future events I may have.
    She went above and beyond to make my husband and I happy with all aspects of our wedding experience. Thanks Donesha! I couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Brieanna · Married on 08/02/2014

Working with Donesha was great! She and her team were very professional and resourceful. I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and my budget. From there she booked my vendor appointments, created my budget, and keep me on my timeline. I was able to focus on the fun things like dress shopping and cake tastings. D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events offers excellent service at an affordable price. Book them!!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Juanita · Married on 05/05/2012

Extremely professional, phenomenal service with quality work! D' Perfect made my day perfect without the hassle of stressing over the details of planning my wedding. She took care of everything, all I had to do was show up! I highly recommend her services her prices are affordable and the end results will be well worth it!

Sent on 02/24/2017