D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events Reviews

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 5
  • Deidre

Deidre Smith · Married on 10/13/2019

By far the best!

Donesha was worth every penny. We got engaged in May of 2018 and. And we officially started working with her in Sept/Oct of 2018. Her professionalism was exceptional. I am very hard to please and at times can be very indecisive. Every vendor that she recommended to us fit our personality to a “T” Donesha knew what I needed when I needed it. Her attention to detail was and is everything. She worked around our schedule. She even went with me to look at wedding dresses which meant everything to me. My now husband is the one that recommended that I use her as our wedding planner when I made the decision that I was not going to plan this wedding. She has exceeded every last expectation that I had. When I had questions she always had an answer then told me not to worry, because she had it. One big thing that stood out the most to me is during the planning of our wedding my Father had passed away and during that time I also found out that the design layout me and my husband was set on, the venue did not have the amount of tables required to achieve the design. That alone thru us for a loop. I don’t know what Donesha and her team did but the design we wanted we got. She told us don’t worry about it she “got this” and she sure did. She is very responsive which is a big thing for me. My wedding day was perfect because of her. If anything went wrong, I know nothing about it. As far as I’m concerned nothing did go wrong. Every time I think about how perfect our wedding was I get teary-eyed. I worried for nothing. You will be in perfect hands using D’Perfect Touch Weddings and Events. Donesha is stuck with me for life because I promise we will not be using anyone else but her and her team to plan any future events for us. We are forever grateful.

Dee and Drae
    October 13th 2019

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/05/2019

D’ Perfect Touch was a Godsend

D’ Personal Touch, made my daughter’s wedding experience a breeze. My daughter was not able to be Orlando while planner her wedding and me the mother of the bride works full time. Donisha and her staff was able to plan meetings around my schedule and meet with vendors when we couldn’t. It turned out to be the most beautiful experience we could ever ask for. But what put the cherry on top was when I ran up to her in a panic during the wedding thinking Rachel and I had forgotten something, Donisha said, “Mom, stop worrying I didn’t forget, I got this, please sit and enjoy yourself.” It still brings tears to my eyes how well she knows yer stuff. I could ask for anything more then what she did for us.

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Rachel Pugh · Married on 10/05/2019

Helped us when we were hundreds of miles away from the venue!

We were not in the state where our wedding and reception was to be held. Donesha kept us organized and handled everything while we were hundreds of miles away. Our wedding could not have gone so smoothly without her help. There was an important detail that I even forgot about and she fixed it within 5 minutes. If you want a seamless wedding that exceeds your expectations, you need Donesha!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Robinson · Married on 09/06/2019

Outstanding!

We met Donesha several months before our wedding but ended up choosing someone else. Unfortunately, we weren’t happy with the other planner’s service & reached out to Donesha approximately 30 prior to our wedding. We were just relieved that she was still available! She worked tirelessly to make sure our day was stress-free. The day was perfect (at least for us) thanks to her professionalism & attentiveness. She didn’t even want my mom to bustle my dress. She wanted our families to have fun with us instead of work behind the scenes. She saved the day, literally!! Thank you so much Donesha!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Paige Humphrey · Married on 09/01/2019

Truly the perfect touch

From day one D was here to help. She provided way more than most day of coordinators because she cares.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Jelica

jelica · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent!

We are so grateful and thankful to have had Donesha as our month of coordinator. She went above and beyond to make our day special and everything we ever imagined. With all of the stress I was under, Donesha provided me
    peace and assured me that everything would be okay. Thank you so so much for all of your hard work. Words cannot express our gratitude for all that you've done!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 08/09/2019

Thank You!

I cannot express my gratitude for Donesha throughout this process. She worked with my for over a year and a half planning my wedding and my wedding was AMAZING and I couldn’t have done it without her and her team. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life.
    Donesha was professional every step of the way and was happy booked her. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control which as a bride I needed. She respected my input and provided me guidance when I was all over the place which happened more than once. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and D’peferct Touch is the right choice.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • AlburyAisle4

Crystal · Married on 07/07/2019

Simply the BEST!

Started planning my 07/2019 wedding in 04/2018. We booked Donesha in 06/2018 for Month of Coordination. She was extremely easy to work with and executed everything I started planning. The day of our wedding was seamless, no hiccups that I could tell and if there was, I trust that Donesha and her assistant handled it. Their professionalism is second to none. Thank you sooooo much Donesha!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Farnsworth · Married on 04/27/2019

Outstanding

If you don't want to worry about a single thing on your wedding day, book with D' Perfect Touch.
    She was professional, flexible, and detailed oriented. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We were running behind, but Donesha got us on track and it was the most lovely day.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2019

The perfect match

I Since the first day I wandered into the wedding expo Donesha seemed to know what I wanted and what I needed for the wedding I was trying to plan . I went into the situation with so many ideas that clashed and she sat me down and managed to get me to narrow my ideas down . And this was just in the consultation. Once we started working together to get vendors chosen she kept in mind all of my concerns and stayed within my budget. If there was something that I wasn't 100 percent sure on she brought more options until we found the one that was best . Donesha was very professional and knows her business ! She's not afraid to tell you if things won't work for the overall look /feel of the wedding and that's what I liked best about her ! She's always got your back and is always willing to help . For the day of I don't know what I would have done without her . A few things didn't work out as planned but she was on top of it all. If you didn't know that's not what was supposed to happen you wouldn't have been able to tell anything was off because everything was perfect and stress free . All I had to worry about was walking down the aisle . From set up to break down everything was done efficiently and professionally. Working with this team was Definitely worth the money spent and I would do it again with their assistance in a heart beat .

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Ernest

Ernest Bush · Married on 03/21/2019

Our Wedding!

D’perfect Touch was everything we needed and then some! My wife and I are busy people and sometimes don’t have the moments to pay attention to all of the little details. Donesha and all of the team were so helpful every step of the way. Even when things naturally got difficult they were very professional and helped us resolve the problems. I would definitely work with them again! Thank you!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend Donesha!

Donesha made sure my wedding ran smoothly from the moment I hired her on through the very end of the night. Prior to the wedding she was quick to respond, attentive, and so helpful. She made sure my mind was at ease every step of the way. She handled the rehearsal flawlessly and even more importantly made the day of the wedding go off without a hitch! I did not have to stress at all the day of my wedding because she had everything handled. Her and her assistant were fantastic!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Colette Mocerino · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing! Professional!

Words cannot describe how grateful I am for Taneshia and Donesha. I never thought I needed a wedding planner until I connected with these two at a Wedding Expo. Both of these ladies went above and beyond for me. They made planning a wedding so easy and stress free! I would 10/10 recommend these ladies to take charge of on of the most special days of tour life. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/30/2019

tachana · Married on 12/02/2018

Match made in heaven!!

I knew Donesha was exactly who I needed to coordinate my wedding from our very first conversation. She had her list of questions ready. Her thoroughness and devotion- to me as a Bride and my vision-were apparent from the beginning until the minute I walked out the venue with my husband. Book her and her team, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Tachana · Married on 12/02/2018

Beyond expectations! Match made in heaven

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Faith

Faith Walker · Married on 11/25/2018

Recent bride 11.25.18

I met Donesha at a wedding expo and we clicked right away. Donesha was there for me before the wedding just to listen to me vent, her support was very much appreciate! Recommend her and her team for all events!

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 7
    Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey Easton Grant · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome individual

I cannot put enough into words in regards to my beautiful and professional Wedding Planner Mrs Donesha Anthony of D” Perfect Touch for Wedding and Events , she is very professional , available and very organized so did the rest of her team. She was always available for constructive feedback on any idea that I had so with that said I highly recommend anyone trusting her to plan there special day.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Alissa · Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision !

Donesha was the best decision my husband and I could have made. When I first contacted her via email, she scheduled a phone call to see how our personalities interacted together. After that first phone call my anxiety was gone. I hired Donesha for month of coordination but she also included design for us. I had no clue about how to bring my vision to life but she provided the tools needed to make our wedding design so beautiful. Any vendor I needed she had a list of trustworthy people she has worked with before. I was a few months away from my wedding and she made appointments and came with me to figure out floral and décor options. She also provided a final checklist and timeline for the wedding. I was always in communication with her via text and email. If you are getting married you really want to be able to enjoy your day after all the planning. Please get yourself a coordinator/ planner for your day you won't regret it. I highly recommend Donesha she really made our day a success. Family and friends are telling me not only how beautiful our wedding was but also how awesome our coordinator was.

Thank you for everything!

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 8
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Maresa · Married on 10/14/2018

Best EVER!!!

Donesha made my wedding flow so SMOOTHLY!! She dealt with vendors on my behalf, interacted with and directed guests throughout the day!! AMAZING service and ALWAYS kept me “in the know”.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Gerald · Married on 09/15/2018

Wow, wow, wow! The best coordinator! I begged my wife to be to get Donesha, because of her confidence in her impeccable services and her ability to make us feel at ease and stress free just talkinng with her. The event was awesome and when a unforseen problem arised, Donesha would say, "l'll be right back" and in moments she had the problem resolved, fixed, taken care of! She is a sweetheart, but make no mistake she keeps everyone on schedule even vendors. She also holds your venue to their schedule and makes sure they fulfill all their promises. Believe me...she is the best!! When we have an anniversary ceremony we are calling Donesha!

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 9
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Lamar · Married on 09/02/2018

Donesha was great from our first meeting! She was always available and went the extra mile to assure every detail was in line for our wedding. She provides the perfect amount of warmth and professionalism. Donesha and her team are very flexible and smoothly adjusts to unexpected events and last minute changes. We recommend her for any event needs, and will definitely use her our future needs. Thanks Donesha for outstanding service!

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 10
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Caridad · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing! Donesha was professional and paid attention to every detail we made! We had a few last minute changes and Donesha was still able to deliver! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rachelle · Married on 06/16/2018

Simply amazing! words really can't explain how awesome Donesha is! She was professional, prompt, always organized, accommodating with all my last minute changes and just so warm and inviting, I felt like I could talk to her all day. Our wedding would not have went how well it did without her. From the beginning she told me that I wouldn't have to worry about anything and we did not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Adriane · Married on 06/10/2018

McGhee Wedding

What a perfect day and beautiful experience!!! Donesha and her team is simply amazing! My wedding day was perfect! Not one issue that I knew of and she put up with every change and crazy idea that I threw her way! She made all my ideas come to life and more!!! I wish I could give more than 5 stars because she is way more than that!!!

D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 11
    D' Perfect Touch Weddings and Events 12
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

Very professional from the beginning!! She listened to our vision and it was perfectly executed. Donesha was always available and ready to do whatever we needed. I would recommend her services to anyone who is seeking the best for your experience. Donesha and her team definitely added D’Perfect Touch to our special day!

Sent on 05/23/2018