Cynthia Viola Photography Reviews

Cynthia Viola Photography 7
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Mcgarry · Married on 11/18/2018

The McGarry's

We had so much fun with Cynthia capturing just exactly how happy we all are! She is a wonderful person and her talent is pure. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to remember exactly how you felt as each photo was taken forever. Thank you Cynthia!! We will certainly see you in the future! (Mariana says "hi best friend Cynthia" lol)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Haha!! Yessss!! Hey tiny bestie!!! Thank you guys for letting me capture a few memories for you! Such a great day!

Kristin · Married on 11/10/2018

Love her and her work she makes it so easy!

Cynthia is an amazing photographer and she makes it so easy on the people taking the pics. We are so blessed she was able to take pics at our surprise wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! It was so fun to be a part of the big surprise!! Thank you for including me!
  • Marianne

Marianne Elizabeth Dotson · Married on 11/03/2018

Love cynthia

Cynthia is the absolute best. She is so amazing, friendly, kind...the list goes on. She is no longer our Wedding photographer she is a family. Do yourself a favor and call Cynthia for any occasion or none at all, you will be so glad you did.
    Love,
    The Kellehers

Sent on 11/11/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Awww! I will happily be a part of your family ANYTIME! Can't wait to see you in Cali in February! Love you guys!
  • J Tippett

J Tippett · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

Cynthia was amazing to work with. Communication was flawless. My wedding party and family also enjoyed working with her. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff!! I loved finally getting to meet your whole family! And Hamlet was the cutest little town!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Cynthia is THE BEST!

Cynthia is an extremely talented photographer and we were so lucky to have her on our special day. Along the way, Cynthia was always available to answer any questions that we had and made the entire process so easy. My husband isn't the biggest fan of having his photos taken, but he even said he kind of enjoyed having his picture taken because he felt so comfortable.

Also - a major plus is that she had all of our amazing photos back to us in about nine days! It was great to be able to see everything so soon after our wedding and share them with our family and friends.

Everyone at our wedding raved about Cynthia and how amazing and friendly she was to all of our guests. When we received our photos, I was honestly amazed at how many special moments she was able to capture throughout the entire day. She didn't miss a thing. We've received so many compliments on our wedding photos and I couldn't imagine what our day would have been like without Cynthia.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! I just love your whole family so much! Hope to see you both around Charlotte soon!!

Kathy · Married on 09/02/2018

We have used Cynthia for our family photo shoot, our daughter's engagement, and wedding. She is amazing and so inventive in her use of simple props, and nature. She catches every emotion, both smiles and tears. If you want memories of your special day, she is the photographer for you!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kathy! It’s always a pleasure spending time with you guys!!

Becca · Married on 05/19/2018

Cynthia is an amazing and talented photographer! She is vith friendly and professional and delivered beautiful pictures.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thanks Becca! Had so much fun!

alexa · Married on 05/05/2018

Cynthia was by far one of the best photographers I have worked with. I was nervous taking photos that looked posed or forced, but Cynthia knew how to capture our true happiness. I almost felt like she wasn't there at all and was very surprised by the beautiful candid photos. Cynthia is so friendly, talented, and warm hearted. I felt so comfortable around her and her positive and loving energy is contagious. Cynthia's photos blew me away as truly captured the happiness and special moments. I was shocked to see how fast she edited the album and had it ready to share! All my guest and friends were raving about how amazing the pictures were. I was so glad to have her as everyone says the wedding day flies by and your mind is so overwhelmed that pictures are what you have to look back on. Thank you Cynthia for not only being a wonderful photographer, but also helping us coordinate our day and make sure we stayed on course.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Aww!! Love you guys so much!! It was the most colorful and fun filled wedding ever! Wish we could do it all over again!

Susan · Married on 04/21/2018

Cynthia was amazing. She is so professional and she captures the perfect moment. You want to frame all the pictures that she takes.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Aw! Thanks Susie! Can’t wait to see them on the walk!

Jenelle · Married on 11/03/2017

I am so incredibly grateful that we were able to connect and hire Cynthia for our big day!! She went above and beyond the duties of a photographer before, during, and after the wedding!! My favorite part was how fast she was able to get all our pictures into our gallery for us to use, and the amount of pictures that we got. I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE, bonus she is also a really cool person!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Aww! Thank you so much Jenelle!! You guys are the best!! ❤️

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Cynthia is the best! Our engagement and wedding photos were amazing. She was very responsive to all emails if I had any questions and she checked in with me during my wedding planning. She is very organized so our wedding day went so smoothly. I would recommend Cynthia Viola Photography to all couples!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anna!! Loved working with you guys!!

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

Cynthia and AJ have been absolutely amazing!

We engaged Cynthia earlier this year to shoot at our proposal and she was extremely excited to be part of the process; she held regular calls with me to ensure that the moment would be candid and special. And that’s exactly what it was - Special!

She captured every moment, and provided photos that will provide us with a lifetime of special memories.

Once we gave Cynthia the date of our wedding, she locked it in and said she wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Right away, Hollie (my bride) connected to Cynthia (based on her charm and uniqueness) and couldn’t wait for her to capture us exchanging our vows.

The day finally came on October 14, 2017, and Cynthia and AJ showed up and showed out!

They were professional in every way - from their attire, to their interaction with our guests, to their accommodations with our chaotic families, they delivered so much more than we could have asked!

As the hours went on, we lost track of where they were, but they never lost track of us. They captured every special moment!

They even pulled us aside for a moment to give us a glimpse of what was to come - we were in awe of their ability to bring perspective unseen by the average naked eye.

And when we received our full album (less than a week after!!!), WOW!!!

Like Forrest Gump says... “that’s all I got to say about that...”

They are truly special at what they do, and their goal (from what I’ve gathered) is to make you feel special!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Cynthia Viola Photography 14
    Cynthia Viola Photography 15
    Cynthia Viola Photography 16

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh I love you guys so much! Thank you Matthew! LOVE the Forest Gump reference!

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Cynthia and AJ were wonderful to work with! I don't consider myself a natural in front of the camera by any means, but they evoked genuine reactions and poses in the moments they captured. The photos are fantastic, and we will cherish them forever! Cynthia is incredibly professional and personable too, anyone will enjoy working with her on their big day. The turnaround on the photos was incredibly fast too!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Aw! Thank you Amy!! You guys were SO much fun! <3

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2016

To be honest, I often doubt 5 star reviews however, this one truly reflects the quality of service and product we got from Cynthia. My daughter was recently married at the beautiful 11 acre venue, The Oaks at Salem in Apex, NC (see separate review) . Our DJ/videographer suggested Cynthia as "having enough energy to cover the venue but not get in the way." He was SO RIGHT.

The photos of all parts of the day are stunning. Blog post here:
    but also, importantly, she was a dream to work with in the run-up to the wedding. My daughter and son-in-law live 2700 miles away from us, the venue, etc. There was a lot of coordinating that had to go on via email. Cynthia didn't have a chance to even meet or photograph them until three days before the wedding! They'd exchanged e-mails and social media posts but had never met.

My son-in-law, though handsome and confident, often looks "awkward at best" (his bride's words with which he agrees) in photos. Not with Cynthia. Somehow she completely put him at ease the first time they met. I can't say enough good things about her. She's sweet, relaxed and kind without losing her professionalism.

Another crucial piece for me based on a lousy experience with my own wedding photographer 28 years ago, I didn't want the photographer to be too intrusive. Other than having covered EVERY aspect of the wedding and posting breathtaking pictures incredibly quickly, you wouldn't have known she was there! My daughter described her as "pretty much a ninja." High praise, indeed.

Hire her for your wedding or other photography needs. You won't regret it.
    -delighted MoB, 10/28/16 Cary, NC

Sent on 11/19/2016

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Lisa you are the very best! Thank you so much! I adored spending time with your whole family! And of course Alaria and Drew were a dream to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words! <3

Haylee · Married on 10/23/2016

Cynthia is fantastic not only does she take amazing photos but she's so easy to talk to about what you want and don't want! I've been blown away as the photos are being uploaded. She's super professional but fits in like family I don't think I could have asked for someone better!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much Haylee!! You two were naturals, loved spending the day with you :)

Heather · Married on 10/21/2016

So, I really don't know where to start with Cynthia. She was all around awesome to work with! We were a little skeptical at first, since we didn't really know what to expect with a photographer for the price, but Cynthia made sure we knew exactly what we were getting for our dollar, and made sure to remember all the important dates: Engagement session, rehearsal dinner and day of. She was so relaxing to work with and made sure to make everyone being photographed comfortable. We will for sure keep her on speed dial when we need a sweet, caring photographer again! Thank you, Cynthia!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Haha! Aww! Always happy to be on speed dial!! Thank you Heather!! <3

Caity · Married on 10/16/2016

We hired Cynthia Viola and her husband to shoot our October wedding at Caffe Luna in Downtown Raleigh. It was one of the best decisions we made in planning our special day. Cynthia perfectly captured the love between me and my husband and our family and friends in ways that I couldn't have anticipated. They had such unique ideas for how to shoot our wedding, including sneaking up to the top of a parking deck at twilight to catch some rosy sunset pictures. We were able to see about a dozen sneak-peak photos before we had even left our venue, and within two days, they had almost 100 preview photos for us to enjoy.

We haven't gotten all of our pictures back yet, but I know they will be just perfect. Not only is Cynthia an amazing photographer, but she is a genuinely good person, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our special day. She made me feel absolutely beautiful in my dress, and the pictures truly reflect how amazing she made me feel.

Seriously, hire this woman, right now. She's fantastic!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Caity!! I so loved spending time with your whole family. And your bridal party was amazing! You have surrounded yourselves with an awesome group of people who are for you and want the best for you. That kind of love it easy to photograph. :)

Bob and Lane · Married on 06/11/2016

Cynthia's photography of our wedding day far exceeded our expectations. She captured the big aspects as well as the important details of our special day with creativity and beauty. Everyone looks great in the candid and posed photographs. My friends and family commented on how our wedding photos are a step above others they have seen. Cynthia's work is also well priced. She is professional while so personable to work with. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much guys! I just love you both so much! :)

Mary · Married on 11/02/2013

Cynthia is amazing. She shot my wedding, my maternity photos and our first photos as a family. If you want someone who will truly capture your special day or life's important moments, then she's your girl! She really captured what makes mine and my husband's love for each other unique and special. As a photographer myself, I'm picky, and Cynthia has always gone above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Aww! Thank you Mary! Love you guys!!

Chuck · Married on 04/14/2012

She is the absolute best!!!! She shot our engagement, wedding, maternity, new born, 1 year, maternity part 2 and full family photos!!! We would never go any place else.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Cynthia Viola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Chuck! Love you guys!