Cyndi Runs with Scissors Reviews

11 | San Diego, CA

11 Reviews for Cyndi Runs with Scissors

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Cyndi is amazing. Every time I go in to see her, if I have something new or an idea I might want to try, she always seems to just "get" what I'm trying to say, and always has great advice, ideas, and execution. She is super reasonable with her pricing, and did a perfect job for both me and my wife, for our engagement photos, engagement party, and wedding hair designs. She is cheerful and just adorable. I can't recommend Cyndi enough! Cyndi is the best choice for both your regular hair care, and absolutely perfect for every special occasion.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jenny · Married on 08/06/2016

Cyndi is amazing! Her styles are gorgeous and long lasting. Everyone commented on how amazing my hair looked! She was even able to a get large blingy hair piece into my style. I see her for hair year 'round not just special events. When I moved to San Diego I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find my new 'hair' person, she exceeded all of expectations. She did hair styles for more than four 'special events' for me and each one was special and unique! I would never consider anyone else.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/09/2016

Cyndi was great! Everything turned out just as I hoped :)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Eva · Married on 04/16/2016

I am SO HAPPY I found Cyndi! She is professional, funny, and has such a great vibe for any event really! And she is the only person my husband and I let touch our hair now...she's the best!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Eddie · Married on 12/31/2015

Cyndi did all the hair for our wedding and did an amazing job. She is friendly, flexible and did everything she could to help make our wedding the best it could be!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Melanie · Married on 12/31/2015

Cyndi was hired by the bride for a wedding I was a bridesmaid at. I'm never sure what to do with my hair and Cyndi had great ideas. My hair looked beautiful, stayed in place all day and I never had to worry about it.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2015

Cyndi is great! She is super talented and was willing to work with me until we found the perfect hairstyle for my wedding. All the women in my bridal party had very different hair types (thick, fine, short, long) and they all looked amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2016

chelsie · Married on 11/17/2015

Cyndi came to my house and did my hair exactly how I wanted it. She is funny, friendly and intuitive and knew which products to use on my hair. Most importantly she knew how to make me feel beautiful and comfortable. I didn't have to worry if it would fall loose or come out of the pins, everything was perfect. I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Jane · Married on 09/27/2014

Cyndi is absolutely amazing, she's been doing my hair for years and did all of the moms and bridesmaids at my wedding. Beyond being so sweet and genuinely caring about each of her clients, she is incredibly talented and was such a huge part of helping make that important day such a success. She is amazing at keeping everyone calm, positive and looking beautiful. Highly recommend for all your wedding hair needs!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Katelin · Married on 09/27/2014

Cyndi is one of a kind! I have been in many weddings and Cyndi was by far the most attentive hair stylist I have encountered at a wedding. She was so attentive to the bride and her bridesmaids and was full of great ideas. Cyndi did top notch work and I would highly recommend her to any other bride or person looking for a great stylist. Creative, sweet, and amazing are the three words I would use to describe Cyndi as a stylist. Book your appointment now!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Moriah · Married on 08/09/2013

She is an amazing hair stylist! And she always makes sure to make conversation with you as to not make it silent and akward. My hair always looks and feels amazing when walking out, and when she did my hair for my wedding I felt like a princess and received compliments all night long.

Sent on 09/27/2016