Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Cutting Edge Entertainment 1
  • Brianna

Brianna Crawford · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Could not have pulled off my Holiday wedding without them!

Everyone at Cutting Edge Entertainment contributed to the success that my wedding was! In the beginning, I had very little idea what I wanted or what was needed. Ron and Jeremy helped me connect the dots to create the perfect ambiance. They assisted me with song selection and guided me through their list of services to allow me to make the decision of what I needed in order to complete my day.

The day of my wedding, I was relieved to not have to stress about any of the details because I knew they had it taken care of. Everyone at the wedding raved about the DJ's music choice and cute comments throughout the night. Our Photo Booth operator was energetic and engaging.

I recommend Cutting Edge to everyone I hear is planning an event! If you are putting together a Wedding, Baby shower, or even a Funeral-- they WILL take care of you.

Cutting Edge Entertainment 2
    Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Gutierrez · Married on 01/04/2020

Awesome Dinner Playlist & the Sweetest Photobooth Attendant

We had Joshua Perez as our DJ for our wedding. People kept telling me they loved his dinner playlist and he took requests from our guests all night -- which I think were a lot. He did a good job of keeping people on the dance floor. Our photobooth attendant was also such a sweetheart. I think her name was Amanda. My niece was in the photobooth almost all night and she was so nice to her. Working with Cutting Edge was so simple and recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Caroline Schneider · Married on 12/14/2019

Professional, excellent service

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding on December 14, 2019. The service was excellent. The DJ, Rolando kept the guests dancing until the end of the night, 10 pm! Ron also came personally to oversee the event at the beginning and make sure everything was set up correctly. They chose a good variety of songs that every guest enjoyed.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2019

Awesome DJ!

Our photographer recommended Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding and we are SO glad we listened. We were lost at trying to decide on music and Ron was very professional and helpful in guiding us to choose music that we enjoy. We had a slight miscommunication and once it was brought up Ron responded and helped us IMMEDIATELY, he was so great to work with. Wes was our DJ and he was AMAZING. He was so easy to talk to, helped walk us through everything, and made us feel at ease. He had a great personality for interacting with our guests and adjusted the music as needed to keep our guests entertained. Overall we had a great experience with Cutting Edge Entertainment from start to finish and would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella Urrego · Married on 11/10/2019

Great DJ & Company!!

Ron and his team were super great to work with! I’m Colombian and my husband is American so we wanted music from both cultures to be played and we felt that would be a tough balance to strike. Scott, our DJ did an amazing job of mixing Spanish and English songs and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. My grandma even told me she has blisters from spending all night on the dance floor. Seriously music is so important to us and they crushed it!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sarah Marrin · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing night with Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Cutting Edge did a fantastic job at our wedding!! My husband and I have always loved the idea of having music videos/live performances with good audio quality playing at our wedding. Cutting Edge helped to make it happen. We were very specific about what we wanted - Ron made an effort to find a video for every song - even old ones from the 50s/60s. We supplied videos for the 1 or 2 he was unable to find. Ted was our DJ on the night of the wedding, and he was great! He followed all of my requests (shorten father/daughter dance, first dance; played songs in a particular order). He was really personable and our dance floor was never empty!! My only regret from my wedding is not hiring them for a longer period of time. No one was ready to leave !

Sent on 10/09/2019

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I think we had as much fun putting your event together as you had! We're very glad that your night was so memorable.

Ashley S · Married on 11/17/2018

Wes got the party started!

We loved working with Wes! He was professional, prompt, and had people on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Wes and Patrick were truly amazing!!! Patrick was friendly and kept everything going, he worked closely with my coordinators to keep the party going smoothly. Wes and I worked closely to achieve the feel and vibe I was looked for. I had the best experience working with Wes. He was more in tune and up to date with the wedding details then the venue its self. I had 100% confidence that they would deliver the wedding of my dreams. Thank you guys for all your hard work!
    3rd event hiring them and we got alot of compliments each event!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Valeri · Married on 06/23/2018

From day 1, Cudding Efge was working with me to make sure the music selections fit exactly what we were hoping for. The weeks before the wedding, they called to ensure they had the right ideas in mind and to select the perfect songs for each of the big moments. They really made the whole process go so smoothly.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Lillian

Lillian · Married on 06/16/2018

We booked Cutting Edge Entertainment a month after our engagement. Over the next 13 months Wes contacted us, and our wedding planner regularly to make sure we were all on the same page. This company is very professional, and makes every effort to meet the customers needs.
    We originally did not plan on having a photo booth, but a two weeks before our wedding CEE pitched the idea and was able to make it happen for us! I highly recommend going with a photo booth! Our guests absolutely loved it!
    Our DJ, Patrick, was amazing! He contacted us the week of our wedding to verify all the pronunciation of names in our wedding party. He listened to every request we had at the wedding, and willingly made any spur of the moment announcements we had.

Invest in Cutting Edge Entertainment! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/25/2017

Cutting Edge went above and beyond for our wedding. Things went awry two weeks before our wedding with our venue layout (venue approved DJ placement, but revoked approval two weeks beforehand), and Wes was there alongside me trying to help solve this problem. We spent several hours on the phone together problem-solving, and he spoke to me like a friend instead of a client. He kept it realistic yet professional, and I greatly appreciated that. Many vendors wouldn't give you the time of day because they already have your money, but Cutting Edge took care of us and made us feel SO relieved.

Tayvn (our DJ) was an absolute rockstar. He has an extremely outgoing personality, contagious energy, and makes it FUN! And he's young and trendy! We had a very large song list to play at our wedding, and nearly EVERYTHING was played. He was engaging, but not the "annoying type" that you see at weddings sometimes. He was the perfect amount of interactive. We HIGHLY recommend him to all of our friends/family getting married this upcoming year.

Overall we give Cutting Edge FIVE STARS for our wedding music. They are totally worth every penny and will make your night one to remember.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Wes and Ron was a breeze! On the day of, I got to meet our DJ Patrick. He was amazing! He played all of our requested songs and even made an announcement for my husband's grandmother's birthday! (we wanted it to be a surprise) and it was SO last minute but he went with it and did amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2017

sharon · Married on 10/14/2017

This company is the way to go if you want your wedding to be perfect. The owner was responsive to our songs, schedule, and announcements. We found them to be professional, punctual, and service oriented. Call them today...make your wedding memorable.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Sharon! We love what we do, and we're glad it shows so well with our service and with our staff. Thank you for having us there for your reception. Wishing the best to you and Ray! <3

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Erik was a great DJ. My guests had a great time and there was a good mix between pop music and country for diversity of our guests to enjoy. Wes even stopped by during the night to make sure all was going well. I would recommend Cutting Edge for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

We chose Cutting Edge Entertainment and could not have been happier. I initially spoke with Wes and he was really helpful in getting the ball rolling on planning the music for the reception and Wes picked Tavyn, the coolest DJ ever, for our wedding day. Tavyn totally got my style of music made an awesome playlist for us. If I ever needed a DJ again, I'd pick Tavyn any day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

This team is WONDRFUL. They were my MC, my DJ, and made a monogram light for my dance floor. They made sure I was reminded of all major deadlines and resent forms for me to fill out for any songs I wanted played and the light I wanted made. They were incredibly professional and sweet caring people. Unlike some other companies I had spoken with Cutting Edge also only required a deposit before the wedding and the remaining balance the week of the wedding or the day of. They also have a full team so that if equipment fails or someone calls in sick, there is a back up plan. I loved the reassurance and who they sent. All in all it was a fantastic experience and I highly recommend them. They did everything we asked and then some. :)

Sent on 10/11/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren. We enjoyed being a part of your big day, and we wish you and Bryan all the joy that you deserve!

Sheila · Married on 07/08/2017

This is a very professional, affordable and courteous company to use for your event. The DJ kept the dance floor hopping and the Photo Booth Attendant was very helpful in explaining the use of the booth. Our daughter's wedding was perfect and I attribute a lot of the flow to our DJ who kept us on track and made any announcements that we needed. His dance playlist was spot on and fun to dance too. The contract process was easy and we handle it and all payments on-line so it was very easy to use.

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • flora

Flor · Married on 05/06/2017

We met with Wes and were really impressed by the time he took to work with us and his flexibility on price. We were so close to not having a DJ at all because our budget is very tight - Wes was able to help us get exactly what we needed at a price we could afford. His professionalism and excellent customer service really set Cutting Edge apart from the other DJs we were considering.

The day of our wedding DJ Larry came out early to set up, and played our songlist to a t. He added in other music where it was appropriate, and it all flowed well. At first the crowd was hesitant to dance, but they really got into the mood as the night went on, and by the end of the night the party was going so well, we decided to add a bit more time. DJ Larry was professional, laid back, and had just the right amount of interaction and announcements. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Trina · Married on 02/26/2017

Wes was our DJ and he was great! we had awesome music that made the night perfect!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

Working with Wes and the folks at Cutting Edge was not only easy, it was a pleasure! I put off booking a DJ until almost a month before my wedding and Cutting Edge was not only available on my date, but was super helpful throughout the booking process! Thanks for making our big day, so memorable!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • The Martens Rockport, Texas Dream Wedding

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

Wonderful experience,A+++ I would highly recommend. Accommodating and made my day very special.
    Thank you..................................

Sent on 10/22/2016

I absolutely love this business! From our consultation to our big day, Cutting Edge was polite, professional, and accommodating. Throughout the process, it is apparent that this business is constantly taking steps to improve themselves. They have a worksheet that covers every music related detail you not think about until your big day. The DJ played great music and was a huge hit on our big day. I would absolutely recommend Cutting Edge to anyone needing DJ services.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2016

Cutting Edge Entertainment was amazing! I had doubts about hiring a DJ because we were having a very small wedding (less than 20), but they were very accommodating! They reassured me that they would have a backup for everything just in case. Wes, our DJ, called a few days ahead of our wedding to clarify our choices and arrived early to scope out the venue and set up. He checked in with us throughout the reception, but wasn't overbearing, and provided the perfect playlist so our guests could enjoy their meal and hang out. Wes also said we reminded him that it's not the number of guests but it's who is there that truly matters. Cutting Edge was just wonderful, professional, and good people!

Sent on 05/08/2016

I was sceptical about this company at first because their price was so good! They are complete professionals who stayed in touch with me for months leading up to the wedding. My guests keep complimenting me on how smoothly my dj made the entire reception operate.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Our experience was great from the moment we contacted Cutting Edge until after the wedding. Ron helped us leading up to the wedding and I was very pleased at how much information he provided up front and how promptly he got back to us whenever we had questions for him. After the wedding he contacted us to make sure we were happy with our DJ/service. David was our wedding day DJ and he was AWESOME, truly awesome! He arrived in plenty of time to set-up, was very courteous and professional. I was a little worried at the start of the reception because the music I asked them to play just wasn't working out, no one was dancing. David saw this and quickly figured out what everyone wanted to hear and we danced ALL night. The dance floor was never empty. He took requests and interacted just enough with the guests. And, he was very diplomatic when dealing with a couple of our inebriated, obnoxious guests. We had tons of compliments on our DJ. We will definitely use Cutting Edge for any future DJ needs and will be recommending them to friends.

Sent on 11/01/2014