Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

36 | San Antonio, TX

36 Reviews for Cutting Edge Entertainment

Ashley S · Married on 11/17/2018

Wes got the party started!

We loved working with Wes! He was professional, prompt, and had people on the dance floor all night long.

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Wes and Patrick were truly amazing!!! Patrick was friendly and kept everything going, he worked closely with my coordinators to keep the party going smoothly. Wes and I worked closely to achieve the feel and vibe I was looked for. I had the best experience working with Wes. He was more in tune and up to date with the wedding details then the venue its self. I had 100% confidence that they would deliver the wedding of my dreams. Thank you guys for all your hard work!
    3rd event hiring them and we got alot of compliments each event!

Valeri · Married on 06/23/2018

From day 1, Cudding Efge was working with me to make sure the music selections fit exactly what we were hoping for. The weeks before the wedding, they called to ensure they had the right ideas in mind and to select the perfect songs for each of the big moments. They really made the whole process go so smoothly.

Lillian · Married on 06/16/2018

We booked Cutting Edge Entertainment a month after our engagement. Over the next 13 months Wes contacted us, and our wedding planner regularly to make sure we were all on the same page. This company is very professional, and makes every effort to meet the customers needs.
    We originally did not plan on having a photo booth, but a two weeks before our wedding CEE pitched the idea and was able to make it happen for us! I highly recommend going with a photo booth! Our guests absolutely loved it!
    Our DJ, Patrick, was amazing! He contacted us the week of our wedding to verify all the pronunciation of names in our wedding party. He listened to every request we had at the wedding, and willingly made any spur of the moment announcements we had.

Invest in Cutting Edge Entertainment! They will not disappoint!

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Wes and Ron was a breeze! On the day of, I got to meet our DJ Patrick. He was amazing! He played all of our requested songs and even made an announcement for my husband's grandmother's birthday! (we wanted it to be a surprise) and it was SO last minute but he went with it and did amazing!

sharon · Married on 10/14/2017

This company is the way to go if you want your wedding to be perfect. The owner was responsive to our songs, schedule, and announcements. We found them to be professional, punctual, and service oriented. Call them today...make your wedding memorable.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Sharon! We love what we do, and we're glad it shows so well with our service and with our staff. Thank you for having us there for your reception. Wishing the best to you and Ray! <3

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Erik was a great DJ. My guests had a great time and there was a good mix between pop music and country for diversity of our guests to enjoy. Wes even stopped by during the night to make sure all was going well. I would recommend Cutting Edge for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

We chose Cutting Edge Entertainment and could not have been happier. I initially spoke with Wes and he was really helpful in getting the ball rolling on planning the music for the reception and Wes picked Tavyn, the coolest DJ ever, for our wedding day. Tavyn totally got my style of music made an awesome playlist for us. If I ever needed a DJ again, I'd pick Tavyn any day!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

This team is WONDRFUL. They were my MC, my DJ, and made a monogram light for my dance floor. They made sure I was reminded of all major deadlines and resent forms for me to fill out for any songs I wanted played and the light I wanted made. They were incredibly professional and sweet caring people. Unlike some other companies I had spoken with Cutting Edge also only required a deposit before the wedding and the remaining balance the week of the wedding or the day of. They also have a full team so that if equipment fails or someone calls in sick, there is a back up plan. I loved the reassurance and who they sent. All in all it was a fantastic experience and I highly recommend them. They did everything we asked and then some. :)

Sent on 10/11/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren. We enjoyed being a part of your big day, and we wish you and Bryan all the joy that you deserve!

Sheila · Married on 07/08/2017

This is a very professional, affordable and courteous company to use for your event. The DJ kept the dance floor hopping and the Photo Booth Attendant was very helpful in explaining the use of the booth. Our daughter's wedding was perfect and I attribute a lot of the flow to our DJ who kept us on track and made any announcements that we needed. His dance playlist was spot on and fun to dance too. The contract process was easy and we handle it and all payments on-line so it was very easy to use.

• flora

Flor · Married on 05/06/2017

We met with Wes and were really impressed by the time he took to work with us and his flexibility on price. We were so close to not having a DJ at all because our budget is very tight - Wes was able to help us get exactly what we needed at a price we could afford. His professionalism and excellent customer service really set Cutting Edge apart from the other DJs we were considering.

The day of our wedding DJ Larry came out early to set up, and played our songlist to a t. He added in other music where it was appropriate, and it all flowed well. At first the crowd was hesitant to dance, but they really got into the mood as the night went on, and by the end of the night the party was going so well, we decided to add a bit more time. DJ Larry was professional, laid back, and had just the right amount of interaction and announcements. I highly recommend this company!

Trina · Married on 02/26/2017

Wes was our DJ and he was great! we had awesome music that made the night perfect!

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

Working with Wes and the folks at Cutting Edge was not only easy, it was a pleasure! I put off booking a DJ until almost a month before my wedding and Cutting Edge was not only available on my date, but was super helpful throughout the booking process! Thanks for making our big day, so memorable!

• The Martens Rockport, Texas Dream Wedding

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

Wonderful experience,A+++ I would highly recommend. Accommodating and made my day very special.
    Thank you..................................

I absolutely love this business! From our consultation to our big day, Cutting Edge was polite, professional, and accommodating. Throughout the process, it is apparent that this business is constantly taking steps to improve themselves. They have a worksheet that covers every music related detail you not think about until your big day. The DJ played great music and was a huge hit on our big day. I would absolutely recommend Cutting Edge to anyone needing DJ services.

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2016

Cutting Edge Entertainment was amazing! I had doubts about hiring a DJ because we were having a very small wedding (less than 20), but they were very accommodating! They reassured me that they would have a backup for everything just in case. Wes, our DJ, called a few days ahead of our wedding to clarify our choices and arrived early to scope out the venue and set up. He checked in with us throughout the reception, but wasn't overbearing, and provided the perfect playlist so our guests could enjoy their meal and hang out. Wes also said we reminded him that it's not the number of guests but it's who is there that truly matters. Cutting Edge was just wonderful, professional, and good people!

I was sceptical about this company at first because their price was so good! They are complete professionals who stayed in touch with me for months leading up to the wedding. My guests keep complimenting me on how smoothly my dj made the entire reception operate.

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

Our experience was great from the moment we contacted Cutting Edge until after the wedding. Ron helped us leading up to the wedding and I was very pleased at how much information he provided up front and how promptly he got back to us whenever we had questions for him. After the wedding he contacted us to make sure we were happy with our DJ/service. David was our wedding day DJ and he was AWESOME, truly awesome! He arrived in plenty of time to set-up, was very courteous and professional. I was a little worried at the start of the reception because the music I asked them to play just wasn't working out, no one was dancing. David saw this and quickly figured out what everyone wanted to hear and we danced ALL night. The dance floor was never empty. He took requests and interacted just enough with the guests. And, he was very diplomatic when dealing with a couple of our inebriated, obnoxious guests. We had tons of compliments on our DJ. We will definitely use Cutting Edge for any future DJ needs and will be recommending them to friends.

Ron and his team did a great job. Ron was very responsive and they delivered exactly what we asked for. The guest enjoyed the DJ, Steve, and so did we.

Cutting Edge was so incredibly professional. Throughout the booking process, the owner Ron quickly responded to any questions or concerns I had, was open to specifics I wanted for the reception, and really made me feel like my wedding was high priority. Then, the actual reception blew me away. My DJ, Matt made me feel so relaxed--he made sure everything went so smooth and checked on me from time to time to make sure I was happy and the way I wanted everything to go. He was like a second coordinator! There was never a dull moment at the reception and everyone complimented on the music choices (all I asked for was a particular genre!). The icing on the cake was that Ron, the owner, was at the beginning of the reception. He introduced himself and asked if there was anything I needed or wanted.
    Honestly, in San Antonio, it's tough to find true customer service. And we were on a budget as well. Cutting Edge by far exceeded our expectations and I couldn't wait to write this review! One last thing, for brides that aren't really sure of how the whole reception thing works (like me ha), they walked me through everything! One less stressor!

Joy · Married on 11/08/2013

Great DJ! At the end of the day, the decision to have Cutting Edge Entertainment for my daughters wedding reception was a decision that I felt happy about. I'd definitely recommend them.

• Krystine

Krystine · Married on 06/29/2013

Ron (the main guy) is amazing he was prompt in all of his responses and was very flexible with my wedding! He communicated greatly the entire time and never once left me hanging with an email like most wedding vendors do! He even showed up to the wedding to make sure that everything was going good and offered his help many times. I was so blessed to have a great DJ! I was so proud of our DJ he did everything perfectly (Jorge) and didn't once go against the music form that we filled out. Cutting Edge Entertainment is amazing I would recommend them to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making my wedding amazing!!

Christopher · Married on 06/08/2013

Provided the perfect atmosphere for our wedding.

Cutting Edge was absolutely wonderful to work with! I live in Houston, and our wedding was in San Antonio. Much of our planning was done long distance. Overall communication was great with Cutting Edge; I spoke with them on the phone and via email and they were prompt and easy to get in touch with. Our wedding DJ did a wonderful job! Most of our guests spent the entire time on the dance floor!! Our night was unique & special thanks to them! I would highly recommend Cutting Edge to anyone looking for a great DJ for their special event!