Cutting Edge Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Katy C. Married on 12/03/2021

Great Experience!

Tavyn and his team were extremely easy to work with and made our DJ experience a breeze! Anytime I emailed a questions I would receive a response same day or a phone call so they could clarify. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely use them again!
  • Tina
    Tina L. Married on 11/13/2021

Ron was easy to work with and made things easy!

Cutting-edge was very easy to work with. I liked that I was able tongo see the equipment used for my wedding before signing a contract. The photo booth was awesome as well!
    Elizabeth L. Married on 10/09/2021

The Best of the Best

We hired Cutting Edge for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. We had been told they were the best of the best and they were exactly that. Operations Manager Jeremy Carrizales was a pure delight to work with from start to finish. He made the entire process fun and easy and was exceptionally responsive and professional. From the moment we connected he was on top of every detail. DJ Tavyn Weyman was phenomenal. He was fun, thoughtful, energetic and tremendously responsive to the crowd. The entire team went above and beyond to ensure that the wedding was a blast. I cannot recommend Cutting Edge more highly. Thank you will never suffice guys. You knocked it out of the park and we are so grateful for each and every one of you.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing time!

Before your big day, the staff at cutting edge makes sure that they get with you to plan everything out. Every little detail matters to them! Jacob, our DJ for the night, was super awesome. Everyone had a great time!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 01/04/2020

Awesome Dinner Playlist & the Sweetest Photobooth Attendant

We had Joshua Perez as our DJ for our wedding. People kept telling me they loved his dinner playlist and he took requests from our guests all night -- which I think were a lot. He did a good job of keeping people on the dance floor. Our photobooth attendant was also such a sweetheart. I think her name was Amanda. My niece was in the photobooth almost all night and she was so nice to her. Working with Cutting Edge was so simple and recommend them to anyone.
  • Caroline
    Caroline S. Married on 12/14/2019

Professional, excellent service

We used Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding on December 14, 2019. The service was excellent. The DJ, Rolando kept the guests dancing until the end of the night, 10 pm! Ron also came personally to oversee the event at the beginning and make sure everything was set up correctly. They chose a good variety of songs that every guest enjoyed.
  • Brianna
    Brianna C. Married on 11/30/2019

Could not have pulled off my Holiday wedding without them!

Everyone at Cutting Edge Entertainment contributed to the success that my wedding was! In the beginning, I had very little idea what I wanted or what was needed. Ron and Jeremy helped me connect the dots to create the perfect ambiance. They assisted me with song selection and guided me through their list of services to allow me to make the decision of what I needed in order to complete my day.

The day of my wedding, I was relieved to not have to stress about any of the details because I knew they had it taken care of. Everyone at the wedding raved about the DJ's music choice and cute comments throughout the night. Our Photo Booth operator was energetic and engaging.

I recommend Cutting Edge to everyone I hear is planning an event! If you are putting together a Wedding, Baby shower, or even a Funeral-- they WILL take care of you.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/15/2019

Awesome DJ!

Our photographer recommended Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding and we are SO glad we listened. We were lost at trying to decide on music and Ron was very professional and helpful in guiding us to choose music that we enjoy. We had a slight miscommunication and once it was brought up Ron responded and helped us IMMEDIATELY, he was so great to work with. Wes was our DJ and he was AMAZING. He was so easy to talk to, helped walk us through everything, and made us feel at ease. He had a great personality for interacting with our guests and adjusted the music as needed to keep our guests entertained. Overall we had a great experience with Cutting Edge Entertainment from start to finish and would gladly recommend them to anyone.
  • Daniella
    Daniella U. Married on 11/10/2019

Great DJ & Company!!

Ron and his team were super great to work with! I’m Colombian and my husband is American so we wanted music from both cultures to be played and we felt that would be a tough balance to strike. Scott, our DJ did an amazing job of mixing Spanish and English songs and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. My grandma even told me she has blisters from spending all night on the dance floor. Seriously music is so important to us and they crushed it!
    Sarah M. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing night with Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Cutting Edge did a fantastic job at our wedding!! My husband and I have always loved the idea of having music videos/live performances with good audio quality playing at our wedding. Cutting Edge helped to make it happen. We were very specific about what we wanted - Ron made an effort to find a video for every song - even old ones from the 50s/60s. We supplied videos for the 1 or 2 he was unable to find. Ted was our DJ on the night of the wedding, and he was great! He followed all of my requests (shorten father/daughter dance, first dance; played songs in a particular order). He was really personable and our dance floor was never empty!! My only regret from my wedding is not hiring them for a longer period of time. No one was ready to leave !

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I think we had as much fun putting your event together as you had! We're very glad that your night was so memorable.
    Ashley Married on 11/17/2018

Wes got the party started!

We loved working with Wes! He was professional, prompt, and had people on the dance floor all night long.
    Crystal Married on 08/18/2018
    Wes and Patrick were truly amazing!!! Patrick was friendly and kept everything going, he worked closely with my coordinators to keep the party going smoothly. Wes and I worked closely to achieve the feel and vibe I was looked for. I had the best experience working with Wes. He was more in tune and up to date with the wedding details then the venue its self. I had 100% confidence that they would deliver the wedding of my dreams. Thank you guys for all your hard work!
    3rd event hiring them and we got alot of compliments each event!
    Valeri Married on 06/23/2018
    From day 1, Cudding Efge was working with me to make sure the music selections fit exactly what we were hoping for. The weeks before the wedding, they called to ensure they had the right ideas in mind and to select the perfect songs for each of the big moments. They really made the whole process go so smoothly.
  • Lillian
    Lillian Married on 06/16/2018
    We booked Cutting Edge Entertainment a month after our engagement. Over the next 13 months Wes contacted us, and our wedding planner regularly to make sure we were all on the same page. This company is very professional, and makes every effort to meet the customers needs.
    We originally did not plan on having a photo booth, but a two weeks before our wedding CEE pitched the idea and was able to make it happen for us! I highly recommend going with a photo booth! Our guests absolutely loved it!
    Our DJ, Patrick, was amazing! He contacted us the week of our wedding to verify all the pronunciation of names in our wedding party. He listened to every request we had at the wedding, and willingly made any spur of the moment announcements we had.

Invest in Cutting Edge Entertainment! They will not disappoint!
    Alyssa Married on 11/25/2017
    Cutting Edge went above and beyond for our wedding. Things went awry two weeks before our wedding with our venue layout (venue approved DJ placement, but revoked approval two weeks beforehand), and Wes was there alongside me trying to help solve this problem. We spent several hours on the phone together problem-solving, and he spoke to me like a friend instead of a client. He kept it realistic yet professional, and I greatly appreciated that. Many vendors wouldn't give you the time of day because they already have your money, but Cutting Edge took care of us and made us feel SO relieved.

Tayvn (our DJ) was an absolute rockstar. He has an extremely outgoing personality, contagious energy, and makes it FUN! And he's young and trendy! We had a very large song list to play at our wedding, and nearly EVERYTHING was played. He was engaging, but not the "annoying type" that you see at weddings sometimes. He was the perfect amount of interactive. We HIGHLY recommend him to all of our friends/family getting married this upcoming year.

Overall we give Cutting Edge FIVE STARS for our wedding music. They are totally worth every penny and will make your night one to remember.
  • Miranda
    Miranda Married on 11/04/2017
    Working with Wes and Ron was a breeze! On the day of, I got to meet our DJ Patrick. He was amazing! He played all of our requested songs and even made an announcement for my husband's grandmother's birthday! (we wanted it to be a surprise) and it was SO last minute but he went with it and did amazing!
    Sharon Married on 10/14/2017
    This company is the way to go if you want your wedding to be perfect. The owner was responsive to our songs, schedule, and announcements. We found them to be professional, punctual, and service oriented. Call them today...make your wedding memorable.

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Sharon! We love what we do, and we're glad it shows so well with our service and with our staff. Thank you for having us there for your reception. Wishing the best to you and Ray! <3
    Catherine Married on 09/30/2017
    We chose Cutting Edge Entertainment and could not have been happier. I initially spoke with Wes and he was really helpful in getting the ball rolling on planning the music for the reception and Wes picked Tavyn, the coolest DJ ever, for our wedding day. Tavyn totally got my style of music made an awesome playlist for us. If I ever needed a DJ again, I'd pick Tavyn any day!
    Samantha Married on 09/30/2017
    Erik was a great DJ. My guests had a great time and there was a good mix between pop music and country for diversity of our guests to enjoy. Wes even stopped by during the night to make sure all was going well. I would recommend Cutting Edge for anyone looking for a wedding DJ.
    Lauren Married on 09/16/2017
    This team is WONDRFUL. They were my MC, my DJ, and made a monogram light for my dance floor. They made sure I was reminded of all major deadlines and resent forms for me to fill out for any songs I wanted played and the light I wanted made. They were incredibly professional and sweet caring people. Unlike some other companies I had spoken with Cutting Edge also only required a deposit before the wedding and the remaining balance the week of the wedding or the day of. They also have a full team so that if equipment fails or someone calls in sick, there is a back up plan. I loved the reassurance and who they sent. All in all it was a fantastic experience and I highly recommend them. They did everything we asked and then some. :)

Cutting Edge Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren. We enjoyed being a part of your big day, and we wish you and Bryan all the joy that you deserve!
    Sheila Married on 07/08/2017
    This is a very professional, affordable and courteous company to use for your event. The DJ kept the dance floor hopping and the Photo Booth Attendant was very helpful in explaining the use of the booth. Our daughter's wedding was perfect and I attribute a lot of the flow to our DJ who kept us on track and made any announcements that we needed. His dance playlist was spot on and fun to dance too. The contract process was easy and we handle it and all payments on-line so it was very easy to use.
  • flora
    Flor Married on 05/06/2017
    We met with Wes and were really impressed by the time he took to work with us and his flexibility on price. We were so close to not having a DJ at all because our budget is very tight - Wes was able to help us get exactly what we needed at a price we could afford. His professionalism and excellent customer service really set Cutting Edge apart from the other DJs we were considering.

The day of our wedding DJ Larry came out early to set up, and played our songlist to a t. He added in other music where it was appropriate, and it all flowed well. At first the crowd was hesitant to dance, but they really got into the mood as the night went on, and by the end of the night the party was going so well, we decided to add a bit more time. DJ Larry was professional, laid back, and had just the right amount of interaction and announcements. I highly recommend this company!
    Trina Married on 02/26/2017
    Wes was our DJ and he was great! we had awesome music that made the night perfect!
    Megan Married on 02/25/2017
    Working with Wes and the folks at Cutting Edge was not only easy, it was a pleasure! I put off booking a DJ until almost a month before my wedding and Cutting Edge was not only available on my date, but was super helpful throughout the booking process! Thanks for making our big day, so memorable!