Custom Weddings of CO - Wendee Walter Reviews

Custom Weddings of CO - Wendee Walter 1
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect intimate wedding

Wendee is amazing. From the gorgeous lodging recommendations to the perfect chef to the spectacular venue...she made planning our little destination celebration so simple and eliminated so much stress from this entire process! She's incredibly kind and really just killed it on the logistics so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. It may sound odd, but she made planning a destination wedding much easier than planning a local one. If you're looking to have an intimate celebration in Colorado don't hesitate to reach out to her!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

Book Wendee today!! From start to finish, my entire wedding planning seemed too easy. We brought 10 friends from Texas for our wedding in Estes Park and the experience was one we will never forget. The value is beyond amazing with her knowledge, amazing photographer, cake, flowers, and location!! Really, give her a call!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Custom Weddings of CO - Wendee Walter 2

Sara · Married on 06/08/2017

Wendee at Custom Weddings of Colorado is incredible! She coordinated our intimate destination wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park and made the entire process seem so effortless. Every detail is thought of, and the entire day was customized to what we wanted. If we wanted to add something (like a stop for a picture at the park entrance, or fresh flowers for my hair), she was quick to accommodate. We were able to choose our officiant and photographer from a list of options, and it was great to know that she had personally vetted everyone and we didn't have to worry about picking a lousy vendor. Plus we didn't have to juggle multiple vendor relationships - I talked to Wendee, and Wendee managed everything else. The only thing she didn't plan was our trip logistics (flights, hotels, rental car) and our post-ceremony dinner - but she was happy to give recommendations on everything. From the wedding day timeline to where and when to get our marriage license, Wendee addressed every detail and made sure we didn't miss anything. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and we loved not having to worry about all the little details. Thank you Wendee!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Haley · Married on 07/23/2016

Wendee did a phenomenal job at setting everything up for us, being as I'm not your typical bride I just sent pictures for ideas, and hoped for the best. She did more than prevail. From the officiant, photographer, florist, and cake bakery selection it turned out to be an amazing day. We had Emily as our onsite coordinator the day of the wedding and she did a great job at keeping all of us on task, but not making anyone feel rushed. We seriously could not have asked for a better day! We did the small elopement package, and it included pretty much everything besides me setting up the dinner per Wendee's recommendation at the Briarhurst Manor. Which I might also add was delicious and had beautiful grounds for pictures. If you're looking for easy, low stress planning for a small elopement style wedding, then Custom Weddings of Colorado is definitely the planner for you. Thank you again for putting it all together!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

Wendee was a perfect match for us from the start; Rex and I loved her spirit. She saw our vision and was able to bring it to reality. All our guests commented on how everything from ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception was 'simply elegant'. Wendee and Gweyn were so professional and handled every little detail the day of the wedding- from set up to clean up. I am forever grateful to Wendee as she was a large part of making our special day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2008

Wendee with Custom weddings of Colorado was an absolute Godsend! The wedding turned out beautifully and having her there for some pre-wedding planning assistance and mostly to help with day-of coordinating was the best decision we made! She is very professional and ensured that the day ran smoothly and that nothing was out of place! Wendee was a very valuable asset to our wedding and I would definitely recommend that anyone planning a wedding in Colorado contact her for her services!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Nick · Married on 06/28/2008

We used Wendee in two ways: for help in choosing a wedding site and as a day-of wedding coordinator. In both ways she was fantastic! Within a week she provided us with analysis of 18 potential places: her number 1 recommendation was the one we chose and we could not have been more pleased with the location! On our wedding day it was a great relief to know there was someone to keep the event moving, and she made all the "moving parts" hum along.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Alison · Married on 06/14/2008

Wendee is an absolute MUST for any bride getting married in Colorado! Well worth the money. Wendee does a wonderful, wonderful job. Myself, my husband, and our families were able to fully enjoy our wedding day without any stress. Wendee made sure every detail was taken care of that day and allowed me the flexibility in making every decision. She did things that I would have never expected from her - stopping by at the hair and nail salon to make sure the getting ready part of my day was going smoothly to making a special trip to Boulder the day of our rehearsal to drop off the AV equipment - i paid for a day of coordinator and I got a lot more then that! If there were any problems on my wedding day - I was unaware of them. Wendee made everything run smoothly and made my wedding day more memorable then I had ever imagined.

Sent on 07/14/2008

Julie · Married on 05/10/2008

Wendee provided day-of coordinating for our wedding. She was a great resource during the planning. Plus, we were able to relax, have fun and focus on the ceremony - we never had to worry about a thing. It was the best thing we did.

Sent on 07/10/2008

Robin · Married on 03/15/2008

My wedding would not have been as beautiful or as flawless as it was had it not been fore the assistance I received from Wendee. I would recommend her services to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2008

Daniel · Married on 07/21/2011

Working with Custom Weddings of CO was amazing. We had some family relationships that needed a bit of managing to make sure everyone had a good time. We didn't want to worry about any of that on our wedding day, and we didn't. With Wendee handling day of coordination. We found her great to work with and she helped ensure that our special day went off with out a hitch.

We especially found it helpful to have her help handle the rehearsal, having someone to make sure we got in and new what to do while everyone was trying to have a good time and greeting old friends we haven't seen in years was extremely valuable. It was great to have fun but still be kept on task and keep everything moving.

Thanks