Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

Custom Las Vegas Weddings 5
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 6
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 7

Theresa · Married on 02/12/2010

Reverend Nourish was fabulous! We aren't really a very religious couple, so she did a civil ceremony. Our guests kept commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was - the words were really touching.

She also came to the house last minute and adapted wonderfully to new plans we had. We were very happy with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Carol · Married on 02/01/2010

Hi - If you want someone unflappable in the midst of commotion you've found the one. Ms. Nourish presided at our wedding in our small living room with 19 people present including 7 grandchildren-two of whom were 2, and three 4 year olds, two boisterous dogs and a grandmother on a walker. She spoke above the chatter and was amiable and calm. She incorporated our words and accommodated our schedule and everyone was pleased.

Sent on 02/08/2010
  • F

Tim · Married on 01/23/2010

All we can say is...Julie was awesome at our wedding!!! She was on-time, dressed well, great attitude, very professional and well versed! We loved her...and everyone else said how great she was! we are so happy we chose Julie...you will be happy as well! Thank you Julie!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Suzanne · Married on 01/23/2010

She was very good with everything. She made sure she did everything the way we wanted. She was also on time which is a huge plus. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/03/2010

LaKenya · Married on 10/17/2009

Your assistance made the planning of our event simple and enjoyable. You were very flexible with our last minute changes and request. The whole experience was memoriable and we are glad you were apart of it.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Ashlee · Married on 09/12/2009

she catered to my needs we did ours out by the pool at our hotel and we had our own music she was early so we got to mingle with her before the ceremony. she taped the ceremony and the put it on a dvd for us.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2009

They where on time and did a great job!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Nena · Married on 10/18/2008

We were just married a few weeks ago by Reverend Nourish and we were very pleased with her services. She was really nice, easy to talk to and friendly. We felt comfortable and at ease with her. She was very professional and she did a wonderful job. She works with you so that you get the ceremony that you want. We knew that with her, we would get the beautiful ceremony that we had envisioned.

Sent on 11/13/2008

Tosha · Married on 10/18/2008

Rev. Nourish was absolutley wonderful!

Sent on 12/27/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2008

Rev. Julie Nourish was AMAZING!!! She met us at Lake Mead. We picked her up in a boat and brought her to the beach. She did a beautiful ceremony and we were just thrilled with her!! Everyone at the wedding loved her and they were very impressed! Thank you so much!
    Michelle & Dave

Sent on 12/20/2008

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2008

Rev. Nourish did an amazing job at our ceremony. She was very responsive to what my husband and I wanted. I never felt pressured and she explained the process very clearly. Although she was not available for the rehearsal dinner (she had another ceremony booked during that time), everything went very smoothly during the big day and I felt comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning their big day, no matter what type of ceremony you want.

John & Susan · Married on 04/22/2008

Rev. Julie Nourish was able to facilitate our ceremony in a compassionate, caring and thoughtful way. We are so greatful to have chosen Rev Nourish for our exchange of vows and again 2 yeras later for our renewal of vows. I highly recommend Rev Nourish and will remember her always as an importatnt part of our magical day.

Janine · Married on 04/12/2008

We asked Rev. Nourish to perform half of our ceremony and allow the person who introduced us to perform the other half. She had absolutely no problem with our request. She gave us wonderful ceremony suggestions and allowed us to customize it to our needs. She was very soothing on the day of the wedding and very easy to communicate with. I would recommend her highly to anyone!!

Angela · Married on 04/11/2008

Rev. Nourish was wonderful! She was genuinely happy for us and to be a part of our ceremony.

Sent on 09/30/2008

Christine · Married on 05/01/2018

Julie is approachable in all our inquiries. She helped me to remove my worries because she took take of the venue and the entourage during the event. She came in earlier than the rest of us to make sure its all ready. The photographer is very good and he seems very passionate about his job. Two thumbs up for our photographer. Very flexible and friendly.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Christine. I have to give a bit of feedback myself as your wedding planner. It was quite a challenge to serve your needs because you weren't able to give me a definite date to reserve services until a few days before the event and Red Rock Canyon BLM requires two weeks notice. Christine, you were waiting to hear from your mother as to whether she could attend and we were happy to make sure she could be there. That being said, we had to bend the Red Rock Canyon rules quite a lot to accommodate the delays which Red Rock does not allow, to begin with. It was also very windy that day proving to be an added challenge but we did our best to make sure you were happy with your veil (even though you had to take the veil off in the end because of the wind - we can't control that) and the wind did cause a bit of a delay to start the ceremony. We were able to put it all together for you and give you a flawless experience and respond to your many special requests for time and date changes to accommodate your mothers attending. The event went very smoothly on the day and everyone was very happy with services so I think it went very well considering the unusual circumstances surrounding the planning. We even provided a music player even though it was not included in the package. I wish you all the best in your continued happiness.

Hilary · Married on 03/01/2016

Our wedding was last minute. We decided to head to Vegas from SC with only a weeks notice. Julie was so easy to work with before, during, and after our beautiful ceremony. She was attentive to my needs and what I was looking for in my wedding; I wanted simple, not flashy, just us and that is exactly what we got. Julie provided me with sample vows to choose from and was very helpful in getting the words, feeling, and tone right for us. She was very knowledgeable of the area and very professional during our vow exchange. The photographer was spot-on with his photo captures and the pictures turned out beautifully. Thank you so much for everything, Julie, and for giving us the best wedding story.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Natasha, It was absolutely my pleasure to meet the both of you and serve you on your special day. Your love for each other was very inspiring. I always consider it an honor to preside over the services of the couples I marry and make their wedding very special for them. I wish you all the best of everything in your journey together.

Thanks you so much it was beautiful

Sent on 10/10/2013

marge · Married on 07/20/2013

I must say that Stephane and myself have been highly impressed with the Ceremony delivered by Julie
    We were of course a little bit nervous not knowing how it will be and certainly on that special day more than usual – Julie is so calm and so sweet that everything went smoothly and perfect
    We planned the whole ceremony over the phone , just few emails and phone calls made it perfect even for the paperwork.
    The photographer was really nice and professional We were a little bit concerned by the crowd in Las Vegas specially on a Saturday night at the Mirage, were it is a constant flow of people but with Julie it was as we were the only one on earth and the ceremony went so privately so smoothly surrounded by the luxurious garden of the Mirage It was really a Day and a Ceremony to remember thanks to Rev Julie Nourish
    Thank You Julie we spoke so much about you back to Miami
    With our deepest and sincere thoughts

Sent on 07/28/2013

Dolores · Married on 03/16/2013

When we decided to get married after 18 years of being together, we thought first that having an officiant was the number one priority as we wanted someone special. When I called Rev. Julie Nourish, I knew that she was going to be the one for us, she is easy to work with. She provided us with information that made our choice for determining what type of ceremony we wanted special. She performed the wedding ceremony perfectly, and our guests were very impressed. Needless to say, we would recommend her to anyone who is looking for that special officiant on their special day.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Rachelle · Married on 11/20/2010

Reverend Nourish customized our ceremony to our wishes which helped to make it a magical event.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Natalie · Married on 10/30/2010

Rev Nourish was very professional and truly appreciated the significance of what we were about to embark upon, respected our wishes and treated our moment with such reverence. We had a private ceremony so it was so important to capture the intimacy of what we were doing and how we wanted it done.

Would definitely recommend her to anyone, especially if you are coming in from out of town and need someone who you can rely upon and is trustworthy.

Thanks Rev Nourish :)

Sent on 11/11/2010

Anne · Married on 07/25/2008

We chose to have our wedding in a home enviorment. Rev. Nourish had no problem coming over. We also with her helped wrote our own wedding which included all of our children taking a role in the wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Reverend Julie Nourish did a wonderful job! We used her services as part of a package and she was very flexible. She incorporated some fun into the ceremony, and it was just what we wanted.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

I am very happy you were satisfied with my services. It is my aim to make sure the couples I serve have the best ceremony and wedding packages possible. All the best in your continued happiness.

Being a destination wedding, we were quite apprehensive about every single vendor and venue. After crucial deliberation, we opted to select Rev Julie Nourish as our Officiant. Looking back now, I don't think we could have chosen a better person. She was very easy to work with and very professional. She made the whole process easy and fun. She was easy to communicate with and very respectful. Our only complaint would be that the ceremony went a little faster than expected, but it actually turned out to be a good thing because it gave us more time on the dance floor. Overall, she was fantastic and we highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I always ask my clients what type of ceremony they want. Sometimes the ceremonies do go faster than clients expect if they don't choose to add special elements. I need my clients to understand that the ceremonies don't take place in a church and have a formal service connected to them. Always keep that in mind when creating your ceremony. I do offer ceremony embellishments so it is important for my clients to take their time and ask a lot of questions about what to expect and not leave anything to chance. That will ensure you have the best experience. I always consider it an honor to serve my clients and make it the best experience possible.

Julie was very nice when we first met her. She gave us a few options that we could do for the wedding to make it more special. It was just absolutely beautiful! Wonderful lady to work with and very personable. I would highly recommend her as an officiant.

Sent on 11/04/2014